• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:37
CEST 06:37
KST 13:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9740 users

[GSL] August Up&Down Day 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 173 174 175 Next
Balance whine equals ban; good posting equals happy community and moderator
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 15:46:27
September 06 2011 15:40 GMT
#61
On September 07 2011 00:28 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 00:25 kid4444 wrote:
On September 06 2011 23:48 OrchidThief wrote:
I'd be surprised if anyone but Losira and MC walked away with a Code S spot from this. Check, Kyrix and Jjakji are all decent players, but I don't think either of them belong in code S.

My predictions:

+ Show Spoiler [Overall results] +

(Z)LosirA <Xel'Naga Fortress> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Dual Sight> (Z)Check
(Z)LosirA <Terminus SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Antiga Shipyard 1.1> (P)MC
(Z)Check <Bel'shir Beach> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Tal'Darim Altar LE> (Z)LosirA
(Z)Check <Terminus SE> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Crossfire SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Check <Daybreak> (Z)LosirA
(P)MC <Metalopolis 1.1> (T)Jjakji


Although Jjakji might abuse 1/1/1 against MC on Metalopolis for a win there if it gets that far.



haha yes would be funny if he wins code S with 1-1-1.

Which terran need 1-1-1 to beat MC anyways lol?
He lost to Noblesse in such fashion that I doubt he will stay code S since Jjakji is hyped by many as a complete beast and LosirA already beat MC when he was winning code B zergs like Moon, not the MC of now who loses Moon & BboongBboong... If you lose to Moon you can lose to Check too, who is regaining some form.
Anyways I hope that someday he starts beating ass again, raping everyone to win GSL or something like that. But he may have to go to code A before that


Taeja? Ryung? 2 of the better Terrans in the world? lol?

The #1 MKP fan is also an avid MC hater. Don't buy the lame cover up comment at the end ("But I wish him the best!!")

If I were to reply in the same vein Poopi - which finalist needs to do anything to beat MKP lol? No one apparently, MKP is an over hyped choke artist. He can't win anything important to save his life. Oh! but I like his micro and hope he does well in the future.

You see how unbelievably dick-ish that sounds? No need to make comments like that.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Dumboprime
Profile Joined March 2011
985 Posts
September 06 2011 15:56 GMT
#62
Guys if MC drops to Code A its not the end of the world! Its his own fault for not practicing hard enough! he needs to be the player that rammed his opponents on his way to win 2 GSLs! i dont think he will disappoint his fans like he has done the past month(s) this time
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 16:02:02
September 06 2011 16:00 GMT
#63
On September 05 2011 10:49 skrzmark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 07:50 MrCon wrote:
There are a lot of curses involved.
First, the winner of this GSL will go to the up and downs, or perhaps if lucky only lose in ro32, staying in code S.

With that out of the way :
- everybody sees MVP and Polt in the finals. That means the finals will NOT be MVP vs Polt. Most likely TOP vs MVP
- which is comforted by the finals curse. Polt vs MVP could be a good final, TOP vs MVP should not
So, the conclusion is TOP and MVP will win tomorrow. July vs TOP/Polt would make a good final, so MVP will win, Polt vs MVP too, so TOP will win.


It hasn't happened with Nestea after winning a championship. I think the curse is the Finalist curse, if you get 4-0'd in the finals you drop down to the up/down matches of next season. Inca gets 4-0'd by Nestea and is now Code B. MMA gets 4-0'd by Polt, got knocked out of Code A. Losira gets 4-0'd by Nestea is now in up/downs.


So by this, it means Losira is headed to Code A. sorry Losira/Zerg fans. Even though MarineKing got 4-0'd it took longer for him to drop to Code A. Eventually he did though.
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
September 06 2011 16:03 GMT
#64
On September 07 2011 00:40 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On September 07 2011 00:25 kid4444 wrote:
On September 06 2011 23:48 OrchidThief wrote:
I'd be surprised if anyone but Losira and MC walked away with a Code S spot from this. Check, Kyrix and Jjakji are all decent players, but I don't think either of them belong in code S.

My predictions:

+ Show Spoiler [Overall results] +

(Z)LosirA <Xel'Naga Fortress> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Dual Sight> (Z)Check
(Z)LosirA <Terminus SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Antiga Shipyard 1.1> (P)MC
(Z)Check <Bel'shir Beach> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Tal'Darim Altar LE> (Z)LosirA
(Z)Check <Terminus SE> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Crossfire SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Check <Daybreak> (Z)LosirA
(P)MC <Metalopolis 1.1> (T)Jjakji


Although Jjakji might abuse 1/1/1 against MC on Metalopolis for a win there if it gets that far.



haha yes would be funny if he wins code S with 1-1-1.

Which terran need 1-1-1 to beat MC anyways lol?
He lost to Noblesse in such fashion that I doubt he will stay code S since Jjakji is hyped by many as a complete beast and LosirA already beat MC when he was winning code B zergs like Moon, not the MC of now who loses Moon & BboongBboong... If you lose to Moon you can lose to Check too, who is regaining some form.
Anyways I hope that someday he starts beating ass again, raping everyone to win GSL or something like that. But he may have to go to code A before that


Taeja? Ryung? 2 of the better Terrans in the world? lol?

The #1 MKP fan is also an avid MC hater. Don't buy the lame cover up comment at the end ("But I wish him the best!!")

If I were to reply in the same vein Poopi - which finalist needs to do anything to beat MKP lol? No one apparently, MKP is an over hyped choke artist. He can't win anything important to save his life. Oh! but I like his micro and hope he does well in the future.

You see how unbelievably dick-ish that sounds? No need to make comments like that.

Taeja and Ryung are two of the better TvPers in the world?
I don't think so, Slayers terrans are bad vP and I don't think that they won against MC (or in GSTL maybe) anyways. I do not hate MC but sorry to make you remember that he does terrible (for MC) against terran right now, he keep being beaten by PuMa and lose to not that good terrans (Noblesse), and good terrans don't need 1-1-1 to beat him.
WriterMaru
Mioraka
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada1353 Posts
September 06 2011 16:14 GMT
#65
Losira MC please

This last Code S was so brutal.....
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46475 Posts
September 06 2011 16:16 GMT
#66
If MC weren't the only Protoss here... then he could bump down another Protoss lol

I hope he and Losira win this.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
September 06 2011 16:19 GMT
#67
On September 07 2011 00:24 Probe1 wrote:
I don't care who wins as long as they aren't Terran.

I never knew you could read Korean MrCon
I on the other hand have no clue what that says.

I can't =) But the pic is awesome.
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
September 06 2011 16:23 GMT
#68
I hope that Losira and MC do it, but as long as Jjakji goes down to code A I won't complain.
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
September 06 2011 16:23 GMT
#69
I really, really hope MC gets to stay in code s, I don't want code s to turn into a terran vs zerg royal that ends with tvts everywhere.
I'm hoping losira/mc make it, but god damn it who put jjakji in that group? I could see MC go to the next mlg if he doesn't make it though.
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
September 06 2011 16:23 GMT
#70
Tough group for Losira 3 zergs anything can happen.
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 16:38:38
September 06 2011 16:26 GMT
#71
On September 07 2011 01:03 Poopi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 00:40 QTIP. wrote:
On September 07 2011 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On September 07 2011 00:25 kid4444 wrote:
On September 06 2011 23:48 OrchidThief wrote:
I'd be surprised if anyone but Losira and MC walked away with a Code S spot from this. Check, Kyrix and Jjakji are all decent players, but I don't think either of them belong in code S.

My predictions:

+ Show Spoiler [Overall results] +

(Z)LosirA <Xel'Naga Fortress> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Dual Sight> (Z)Check
(Z)LosirA <Terminus SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Antiga Shipyard 1.1> (P)MC
(Z)Check <Bel'shir Beach> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Tal'Darim Altar LE> (Z)LosirA
(Z)Check <Terminus SE> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Crossfire SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Check <Daybreak> (Z)LosirA
(P)MC <Metalopolis 1.1> (T)Jjakji


Although Jjakji might abuse 1/1/1 against MC on Metalopolis for a win there if it gets that far.



haha yes would be funny if he wins code S with 1-1-1.

Which terran need 1-1-1 to beat MC anyways lol?
He lost to Noblesse in such fashion that I doubt he will stay code S since Jjakji is hyped by many as a complete beast and LosirA already beat MC when he was winning code B zergs like Moon, not the MC of now who loses Moon & BboongBboong... If you lose to Moon you can lose to Check too, who is regaining some form.
Anyways I hope that someday he starts beating ass again, raping everyone to win GSL or something like that. But he may have to go to code A before that


Taeja? Ryung? 2 of the better Terrans in the world? lol?

The #1 MKP fan is also an avid MC hater. Don't buy the lame cover up comment at the end ("But I wish him the best!!")

If I were to reply in the same vein Poopi - which finalist needs to do anything to beat MKP lol? No one apparently, MKP is an over hyped choke artist. He can't win anything important to save his life. Oh! but I like his micro and hope he does well in the future.

You see how unbelievably dick-ish that sounds? No need to make comments like that.

Taeja and Ryung are two of the better TvPers in the world?
I don't think so, Slayers terrans are bad vP and I don't think that they won against MC (or in GSTL maybe) anyways. I do not hate MC but sorry to make you remember that he does terrible (for MC) against terran right now, he keep being beaten by PuMa and lose to not that good terrans (Noblesse), and good terrans don't need 1-1-1 to beat him.


http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/players/1849_Taeja

Hmm.. Taeja's TvP looks pretty good. If you watch the VOD's, the commentators actually heap praise on Taeja for being known as having excellent TvP in the Korean scene. In the Korean Weekly, he is frequently referred to as one of the best TvP'ers. Try not to make generalizations and group him with lackluster TvP of MMA / Ryung / Boxer.

MC keeps losing to PuMa, oh my god! He must be so bad! Right because at IEM, none of those games were close at all! PuMa might have the very best TvP in the world and is certainly one of the best players -- he's totally outclassing MC! Oh my god -- he dropped a game to Noblesse. That's it. He's done. You see how short-sighted this is?

Don't worry about making me remember, I follow the scene very closely and am well aware of a player's shortcomings and weak match-ups. In addition, I don't get the slightest bit upset when people talk about MC playing sub-optimally. It's 100% true.

What does irritate me, is when player's make heavily back-handed comments to avoid a ban or being viewed in a negative light. It's clear that you are either not thinking straight here -- or baiting. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not thinking straight.

Is MC struggling vs Terran? Of course he is. Does 1-1-1 pose a significant problem for MC like other Protoss? Of course it does.

Does this mean that every Terran out there can confidently take out MC without using 1-1-1?
Probably not. Even with 1-1-1? Again -- probably not.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
aebriol
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway2066 Posts
September 06 2011 16:27 GMT
#72
Anything but MC and LosirA winning will disappoint me ... but ...

If it ends up being Jjakji and Check advancing I will be so surprised, I guess I'll even be happy about that too ...
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
September 06 2011 16:27 GMT
#73
If MC drops from code S, code S might as well become an exclusive club for Nestea and terrans only.
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Fig
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1324 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 16:30:35
September 06 2011 16:29 GMT
#74
Ugh. Checking the map stats, MC pretty much got the worst map+matchup for each game he plays.

Xel'Naga Fortress
ZvP: 8-6 (57.1%)

Antiga Shipyard 1.1
ZvP: 3-0 (100%)

Terminus SE
ZvP: 22-7 (75.9%)

Metalopolis 1.1
PvT:17-24 (41.5%)

Although to be fair, protoss-favored maps are few and far between.
Edited to look nicer
Can't elope with my cantaloupe
ma70
Profile Joined October 2010
253 Posts
September 06 2011 16:30 GMT
#75
Ugh, I hope MC can win and stay in Code S.....easily one of the most interesting Protosses due to his skill/personality.
aebriol
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway2066 Posts
September 06 2011 16:37 GMT
#76
On September 07 2011 01:30 ma70 wrote:
Ugh, I hope MC can win and stay in Code S.....easily one of the most interesting Protosses due to his skill/personality.

100% agree.

He has such a great personality, I hope he stays in code S.

Him and July are my favorites when it comes to their weird choices and answers.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 16:48:17
September 06 2011 16:47 GMT
#77
On September 07 2011 01:26 QTIP. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 01:03 Poopi wrote:
On September 07 2011 00:40 QTIP. wrote:
On September 07 2011 00:28 Poopi wrote:
On September 07 2011 00:25 kid4444 wrote:
On September 06 2011 23:48 OrchidThief wrote:
I'd be surprised if anyone but Losira and MC walked away with a Code S spot from this. Check, Kyrix and Jjakji are all decent players, but I don't think either of them belong in code S.

My predictions:

+ Show Spoiler [Overall results] +

(Z)LosirA <Xel'Naga Fortress> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Dual Sight> (Z)Check
(Z)LosirA <Terminus SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Antiga Shipyard 1.1> (P)MC
(Z)Check <Bel'shir Beach> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Kyrix <Tal'Darim Altar LE> (Z)LosirA
(Z)Check <Terminus SE> (P)MC
(Z)Kyrix <Crossfire SE> (T)Jjakji
(Z)Check <Daybreak> (Z)LosirA
(P)MC <Metalopolis 1.1> (T)Jjakji


Although Jjakji might abuse 1/1/1 against MC on Metalopolis for a win there if it gets that far.



haha yes would be funny if he wins code S with 1-1-1.

Which terran need 1-1-1 to beat MC anyways lol?
He lost to Noblesse in such fashion that I doubt he will stay code S since Jjakji is hyped by many as a complete beast and LosirA already beat MC when he was winning code B zergs like Moon, not the MC of now who loses Moon & BboongBboong... If you lose to Moon you can lose to Check too, who is regaining some form.
Anyways I hope that someday he starts beating ass again, raping everyone to win GSL or something like that. But he may have to go to code A before that


Taeja? Ryung? 2 of the better Terrans in the world? lol?

The #1 MKP fan is also an avid MC hater. Don't buy the lame cover up comment at the end ("But I wish him the best!!")

If I were to reply in the same vein Poopi - which finalist needs to do anything to beat MKP lol? No one apparently, MKP is an over hyped choke artist. He can't win anything important to save his life. Oh! but I like his micro and hope he does well in the future.

You see how unbelievably dick-ish that sounds? No need to make comments like that.

Taeja and Ryung are two of the better TvPers in the world?
I don't think so, Slayers terrans are bad vP and I don't think that they won against MC (or in GSTL maybe) anyways. I do not hate MC but sorry to make you remember that he does terrible (for MC) against terran right now, he keep being beaten by PuMa and lose to not that good terrans (Noblesse), and good terrans don't need 1-1-1 to beat him.


http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/players/1849_Taeja

Hmm.. Taeja's TvP looks pretty good. If you watch the VOD's, the commentators actually heap praise on Taeja for being known as having excellent TvP in the Korean scene. In the Korean Weekly, he is frequently referred to as one of the best TvP'ers. Try not to make generalizations and group him with lackluster TvP of MMA / Ryung / Boxer.

MC keeps losing to PuMa, oh my god! He must be so bad! Right because at IEM, none of those games were close at all! PuMa might have the very best TvP in the world and is certainly one of the best players -- he's totally outclassing MC! Oh my god -- he dropped a game to Noblesse. That's it. He's done. You see how short-sighted this is?

Don't worry about making me remember, I follow the scene very closely and am well aware of a player's shortcomings and weak match-ups. In addition, I don't get the slightest bit upset when people talk about MC playing sub-optimally. It's 100% true.

What does irritate me, is when player's make heavily back-handed comments to avoid a ban or being viewed in a negative light. It's clear that you are either not thinking straight here -- or baiting. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not thinking straight.

Is MC struggling vs Terran? Of course he is. Does 1-1-1 pose a significant problem for MC like other Protoss? Of course it does.

Does this mean that every Terran out there can confidently take out MC without using 1-1-1?
Probably not. Even with 1-1-1? Again -- probably not.

I said every good terran, because you know where MC is there are only good terrans and yeah I think it's downrating Jjakji to say he has to "1-1-1" to beat MC.

And yeah I really want to see MC shine again, it was not to "avoid a ban or being viewed in a negative light", I want to see MC dominate again like I wanted Mvp to dominate again, despite him winning MKP countless times (since you talked of him lol).

When I said "which terran need to 1-1-1 MC to win anyways lol?" I meant Jjakji and the potential code S terrans, because Noblesse is code S and 8-9 in TvP and still beat MC without 1-1-1.
WriterMaru
Sicariidae
Profile Joined May 2011
50 Posts
September 06 2011 16:51 GMT
#78
I really, really hope that we get to see all 10 games from this group. Just looking down the list, I'm excited about every single game.

To be honest, I think that Code S needs MC for next season. Only 5 Protoss players definitely in, next season and Trickster and JYP have a difficult group for Day 3.
SomeONEx
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden641 Posts
September 06 2011 17:00 GMT
#79
LOSIRA HWAITING!!
BW hwaiting!
QTIP.
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2113 Posts
September 06 2011 17:01 GMT
#80
On September 07 2011 01:51 Sicariidae wrote:
I really, really hope that we get to see all 10 games from this group. Just looking down the list, I'm excited about every single game.

To be honest, I think that Code S needs MC for next season. Only 5 Protoss players definitely in, next season and Trickster and JYP have a difficult group for Day 3.


I don't see Trickster making it.
"Trash Micro but Win. Its Marin." - Min Chul
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 173 174 175 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft385
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 111
-ZergGirl 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2112
sorry 37
910 20
Bale 18
yabsab 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
taco 293
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Other Games
summit1g8117
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv454
WinterStarcraft336
C9.Mang0272
Livibee151
Sick145
Maynarde124
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick833
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream186
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota296
League of Legends
• Stunt319
Other Games
• Day9tv454
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 23m
Stellar Fest
8h 23m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.