• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7788 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 112

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 128 Next
oogieogie
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3657 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2221
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

this just made the lose on jinro even worse
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2222
On July 01 2011 16:19 Yang Wenli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:17 StyLeD wrote:
Jinro ain't even good enough for Code A.....he's always 2-3 seconds late reacting to things. He loses multiple opportunities (scv kills, retreating units, etc) like this. So slow compared to koreans...


Why don't you compete in this game and see how you fair? Its a tense paced game and mistakes are to be made.

don't use that as an excuse. these progamers play starcraft for a living, we shouldn't have to be better than them in order to criticize them.
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
TMStarcraft
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia686 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2223
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

We still love you bro
||
skullhoof
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (North)835 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2224
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Don't tell me you are reading the posts while in game?
Polt was right about luck
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2225
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 FA! Shit happens man, better luck next time
Moderator
Quotidian
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1937 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2226
how many thousands of minerals did jinro throw away on uncontrolled hellions that game?
kenwoo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States484 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2227
atleast my liquidbet was right... i bet on asd
luckybeni2
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1065 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2228
It seemed jinro was playing pretty bad most of the game. Not as horrible as the first one but he really has to step up again.
Chrian
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1472 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2229
Jinro, you must stop going halfway with mech+viking+banshee... go all out Jinro, bring back the sky terran. BC+Banshee+raven dogg, do it up.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2230
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


It's fine. You're still in Code A and now you can focus on doing well next season. Just stay focused! You will have fans here no matter what, I promise! :D
oursblanc
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1450 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2231
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

*hug*

Next time!
An oasis of horror in a desert of boredom!
SayfT
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia298 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2232
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Thats okay Jinro! better luck next time mate!
For no man will ever turn homewards from beyond Vega to greet again those he knew and loved on Earth
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2233
well the bright side...

next Code A

Sheth
Jinro
Naniwa
Thorzain
Sase
Fenix
qxc??
Moonan??

foreign invasion
Pwnographics
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand1097 Posts
July 01 2011 07:21 GMT
#2234
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


No problem mate
norterrible
Profile Joined October 2009
United States618 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2235
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


WE STILL LOVE YOU
kekeke
fartdra
Profile Joined June 2011
92 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2236
let's take a look here at jinro in korea. the only win he has had in GSL since FEBRUARY 24th is in the first round of CODE A against some random 16 year old korean kid who isn't even on a pro-sc2 team. Jinro the future of terran? rofl

User was temp banned for this post.
nAgeDitto
Profile Joined April 2011
United States428 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2237
unless im mistaken, asd didnt have concussive shell the whole game.
holycrapitsTony
Profile Joined October 2010
United States330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:22:22
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2238
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Why was your multitasking so poor that game but it was fast enough to alt tab and apologize to us? Love you.

User was warned for this post
NYE: when the match loading screen comes up "zvz" it's like finding out you have hiv
SuperFanBoy
Profile Joined June 2011
New Zealand1068 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2239
Jinro was on tilt mode from the moment he didnt get put up his supply depot and got his banshee tech scouted.
sevia
Profile Joined May 2010
United States954 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2240
TvT demands a hell of a lot of multitasking, and Jinro just didn't show it. Constantly losing units for nothing, not noticing things on the minimap, losing track of entire groups of units. Asd wasn't really on top of things either, but he was a lot more mobile and he completely abused Jinro's slow reactions.

Best of luck, but honestly, I don't think he deserved to win either of those games.
최지성 Bomber || 김동환 viOLet || 고병재 GuMiho
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 186
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 367
Other Games
summit1g11885
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo468
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 49m
Replay Cast
19h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.