• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8186 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 113

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 128 Next
iyoume
Profile Joined May 2011
2501 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2241
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


<3 good luck next GSL, ya?!
BeSt <3 | HoeJJa | Leta :: team Polt
stipe145
Profile Joined December 2010
764 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2242
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

No big deal, next season you do it xD.
slicknav
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2243
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


we still love you!
blah blah blah...
se7en247
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States487 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2244
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


It's alright Jinro we still love you!!! You will get back to Code S next season!! :D
I didn't come to play..I came to win. Now lets play.
nokz88
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1253 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2245
Jinro's multitasking needs a lot of work... it just isn't up to par with korean pros
in a state of trance
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2246
me so sad. me crying.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2247
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

You'll recover and own up Code A next season!
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
NewteN
Profile Joined November 2010
United States179 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2248
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


still love you man

you could tell, you looked way better just before this

the defense early in game 2 was fairly epic though
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2249
On July 01 2011 16:21 Beyonder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 FA! Shit happens man, better luck next time


FA Fighting <3
Ryhn
Profile Joined February 2010
United States509 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2250
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.



We still support you man, don't worry.

We know you can succeed still, and will stay with you while you get back into the game :3
Famous Books Written by Progamers - "Clam: Mastering your other self"
Mordiford
Profile Joined April 2011
4448 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2251
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Holy Jesus... That was fast.

Still rooting for you man... You'll bounce back.
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2252
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Don't be sad! You played great early but kind of stopped in the end. If you played as good as you did early the whole game then you would have won 100%!!

Also, Hellions are for killing SCVs

Go Jinro!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
skullhoof
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (North)835 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2253
On July 01 2011 16:21 Oboeman wrote:
well the bright side...

next Code A

Sheth
Jinro
Naniwa
Thorzain
Sase
Fenix
qxc??
Moonan??

foreign invasion


Waste of space.

User was temp banned for this post.
Polt was right about luck
ZzZBored
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia368 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2254
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Dont worry Jinro, we're still all supporting you!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted" - Charlie Chaplin
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2255
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2256
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

don't worry bro just keep at it and you'll get back to Code S!
hey man just curious
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2257
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Holy shit, message from the booth!

We love you anyway Jinro, sorry it didn't go your way tonight!
TL+ Member
ItsMeDomLee
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2732 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2258
Yeah. Mech doesn't win. I feel like people will figure it out by GSL season 20.
Rareware
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada340 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2259
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


We still support you, you gave it your all <3
ROOT Fighting!!!
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2260
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

No needs to apologize man, we love you no matter what (no homo)
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1581
RotterdaM906
TaKeTV 357
IndyStarCraft 192
SteadfastSC157
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1581
RotterdaM 906
IndyStarCraft 192
MaxPax 164
SteadfastSC 157
RuFF_SC2 137
ZombieGrub98
UpATreeSC 74
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 505
Dewaltoss 115
910 70
Mind 58
Bale 16
Counter-Strike
fl0m3972
pashabiceps1399
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt843
mouzStarbuck428
shahzam342
ToD197
summit1g186
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 167
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.