• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10861 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 115

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 128 Next
oriox
Profile Joined February 2011
United States240 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2281
At least he doesn't have to go to the qualifiers, those are looking very scary for next season.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.
Alfadin
Profile Joined October 2010
Romania9 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2282
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


! You're great don't worry about it! Get into a good mindset and own it up to code S next season!
pullarius1
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States523 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:23:43
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2283
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


We love you, man. Two tough games after a really strange administrative error. Just remember, every person that is disappointed is only disappointed because we know how awesome you really are :-)
@pullarius1
nAgeDitto
Profile Joined April 2011
United States428 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2284
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....


Jinro hwaiting !!!
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2285
Jinro, come back stronger next time! You'll recover from this slump.
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2286
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....


I was wondering why you were taking extra time in the booth typing after you lost O.o
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2287
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....

it happens =(
You'll get it next time
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2288
A www man i wanted jinro to win so bad, thanks for the LR herrk I'm at work so it's nice
0neder
Profile Joined July 2009
United States3733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:26:13
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2289
Jinro, you're awesome. Your strat was better, just a little more hellion micro would have swung it your way a la 30 scv kills.

Also, I love your Raven use. Keep it up.

Finally, you're awesome. Look forward to seeing more of your macro and positioning sexiness.
Irrelevant
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2364 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2290
no upsets today
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:24:33
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2291
On July 01 2011 16:21 Amui wrote:
Jinro's Multi-task is just not up to the standard required. He could've defnitely crippled asd's economy multiple times but T.T

Its nothing to do with multitask, its because I choked and didnt follow through the way I should have, which leads to tonnes of mistakes you have to correct which leads to you being pre-occupied and thus slow. I even forgot to get upgrades for my mech until like 25 min.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2292
Much better game from Jinro. Was a closer game and asd's multitasking is good.
Liquipedia
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2293
Well, at least Jinro is still in Code A. We still have Huk who's still left in the tounrament.
Don't mind me
holycrapitsTony
Profile Joined October 2010
United States330 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2294
On July 01 2011 16:23 how2TL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:22 holycrapitsTony wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Why was your multitasking so poor that game but it was fast enough to alt tab and apologize to us? Love you.


I hope the mods see your post.


If it was that unnecessary, then I understand. I'm hoping they realize I'm teasing.
NYE: when the match loading screen comes up "zvz" it's like finding out you have hiv
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2295
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well

Yeah... Jinro had a very huge positional lead, but kinda let himself down by not executing his harassments and pressures well enough.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
WhiteraCares
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden339 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2296
Alot of missed opportunities with the helions. Jinro could have destroyed and entire mineral line 4 or 5 times in the last game, but he just let them stand there taking hits.
Kinch
Profile Joined August 2010
United States258 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2297
Come back better next time! Go Jinro.
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-01 07:24:34
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2298
On July 01 2011 16:23 Drinking Nestea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:19 nojok wrote:
The commentators are so biased, it's really annoying.


It's not just the commentators. Actually you'll find the fans to be rather racist - usually when a (white) foreigner wins, the game will be heavily recommended. If a Korean beats a foreigner, the game will have a lot of no votes.


It's not racism. SeleCT would have a ton of support if he played in the GSL as well.

Edit: Also from what I saw, game 2 (the game just played) was recommended by most.
Rayansaki
Profile Joined January 2011
Portugal1266 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2299
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Couldn't you have transitioned into a fusion core at that midgame when you were both about even but you had air control and he had mostly marauders and tanks?

I really loved the banshees and mules bombs tho, just unlucky at times
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: IMNestea (Death), IMLosirA (Famine), IMmvp (War), IMFenix (Conquest)
Kar98
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia924 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2300
On July 01 2011 16:23 Drinking Nestea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:19 nojok wrote:
The commentators are so biased, it's really annoying.


It's not just the commentators. Actually you'll find the fans to be rather racist - usually when a (white) foreigner wins, the game will be heavily recommended. If a Korean beats a foreigner, the game will have a lot of no votes.

No racism. Just a bias
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 518
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Sea.KH 28
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1884
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo573
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
Replay Cast
11h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.