• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7867 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 116

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 128 Next
Pwnographics
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand1097 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2301
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....


Great planning, sad that the execution let you down. Good luck for next season!
MrProb
Profile Joined January 2011
Thailand794 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2302
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Keep fighting ^^ you know a lot of ppl will always support you !

I think u're too stressed out lately, keep your mind open and relax a bit more. Losing is the first step into winning xD
rave[wcr] wrote: wtf how can erik understand kelly, its like han solo and chewabacca overthere.
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2303
That second game...Jinro was so ahead and playing so well, but his tanks were out of position at the worst moments and he wasted opportunities with his helions, not actually harassing anything. It felt like his focus was totally off.
Husnan
Profile Joined November 2010
France298 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2304
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well


Jinro played a better strategy that he wasn't able to handle. That doesnt sound like a good idea.
You see what happens, Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
yawnoC
Profile Joined December 2010
United States3704 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2305
Jinro

Multi Tasking Lacked that last game

I seriously need to find the interview where another liquid player said that was his biggest weakness ...
GG - UNiVeRsE is the best player in the WORLD
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2306
On July 01 2011 14:10 omegaslast wrote:
btw, sheth has been floating 800/700 for a while now, missing his larva injects? regardless, puzzle is the better player and deserves to move on

yeah, his apm was only 1/3 of his opponent's so he wasn't quick enough to react to do all of those actions simultaneously even if he knew what to do in those situations
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2307
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well


Jinro has amazing strategy. He just doesn't multitask well enough. I'm sure it's not due to practice, that's why it's so frustrating as a viewer.
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
ILIVEFORAIUR
Profile Joined February 2010
United States173 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2308
I really hope this becomes Jinro's TvT style. It's really interesting!
5 Gate Muta FTW!
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2309
sadface


Still, good play from Jinro and a good game overall. Definitely has a good chance of getting back into Code S next time.
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
andaylin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States10830 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2310
On July 01 2011 16:23 how2TL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:22 holycrapitsTony wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Why was your multitasking so poor that game but it was fast enough to alt tab and apologize to us? Love you.


I hope the mods see your post.

quoted for mods
"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
coolyou
Profile Joined December 2010
United States958 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2311
I think bio mech will always be better than pure mech in tvt, mobility is just too important for terran with all the harass options we have
Yang Wenli
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2283 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2312
On July 01 2011 16:20 StyLeD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:19 Yang Wenli wrote:
On July 01 2011 16:17 StyLeD wrote:
Jinro ain't even good enough for Code A.....he's always 2-3 seconds late reacting to things. He loses multiple opportunities (scv kills, retreating units, etc) like this. So slow compared to koreans...


Why don't you compete in this game and see how you fair? Its a tense paced game and mistakes are to be made.


I said Jinro you idiot. And asd can do it, why can't Jinro? That's the real question. HuK has proven it's not blood or whatever genetics bullshit. I'm disappointed that I've waited for Jinro to improve and he's so easily outclassed.


I would have been fine if you said Jinro needed to multitask better, but instead you just bashed Jinro cause he's not good for Code A.
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2313
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....


GL on GSTL and next Code A, cheer up
Reapher
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru131 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2314
So sad that both Sheth and Jinro lost
Namu
Profile Joined February 2011
United States826 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2315
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....


It's ok jinro, I (and most of teamliquid) still love you and will cheer you on. Every great player will experience a slump at least once in their career, what sets them apart is how well they deal with the slump and succeed subsequently.
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2316
Puzzle/Noblesse finals
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2317
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....



Still much <3. Asd earned it. Not like's he's Thebestfou.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
BryanSC
Profile Joined October 2010
United States455 Posts
July 01 2011 07:24 GMT
#2318
Still not understanding why hellions are becoming so popular now, sure they're ok for harassing but they're pretty bad at everything else.
slicknav
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
July 01 2011 07:25 GMT
#2319
asd vs happy...I'm sensing another epic TvT!!!
blah blah blah...
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
July 01 2011 07:25 GMT
#2320
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well
Don't forget about the crappy multitasking.
I <3 Plexa.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 228
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
Doublelift6055
JimRising 770
Counter-Strike
taco 275
Other Games
summit1g12169
C9.Mang0359
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1247
BasetradeTV165
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP152
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo240
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 6m
Replay Cast
20h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.