• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:29
CEST 04:29
KST 11:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6112 users

[GSL] July Code A Ro16 Day 2 - Page 114

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 128 Next
zBro
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland448 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2261
The good thing is that we have many foreigners in the next code A tournament.
Kar98
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia924 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2262
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....

We will always support you JInro
bbQ4Aiur
Profile Joined March 2011
Hong Kong2752 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2263
Jinro is reaching his skill cap? and korean terran is improving everyday...
castled
Profile Joined March 2011
United States322 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2264
in addition to the multitasking and hellion problems I think Jinro's army composition was fundamentally flawed. He had a lot of tanks but nothing to "tank" for them. Without marines or hellions in front of the tanks the bio of asd could rush into the tank line cost effectively.
Viperzero
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia70 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2265
Was that the no marine no marauder funday monday?
Learn it all, then forget it all. Learn the way, then find your own way.
ZeraToss
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1094 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2266

thats going to be so crazy
"Personality should be irrelevant. This is a computer game tournament, not a dating show." EGIdrA on "introduce yourself and say something about your personality" Idra <3
drewstylz
Profile Joined November 2010
United States85 Posts
July 01 2011 07:22 GMT
#2267
man... wolf sounds like the biggest nerd ever. good thing he's frickin amazing at casting!
BlindDruid
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany653 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2268
interesting and innovative Gameplay of Jinro to say the least.

Open Door for enemy scout: Check
Targeting anything but SCVs with Hellions: Check
Having unsieged Tanks standing around everywhere: Check
Having a Cloaked Banshee kill one single sieged Tank after enemy army retreating: Check.

Drive_
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada35 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2269
so, my current style is closer to jinro's, (Hellion/mass tank)

I'm really torn between doing a maurader/tank vs hellion/tank. Which style would you guys say is the better choice for a diamond level player?
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2270

On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Practice hard and come back next season and wreck these kids. You have the ability man, you're crazy good when you are on your game.
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
how2TL
Profile Joined August 2010
1197 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2271
On July 01 2011 16:22 holycrapitsTony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.


Why was your multitasking so poor that game but it was fast enough to alt tab and apologize to us? Love you.


I hope the mods see your post.
Maghetti
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2429 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2272
Jinro lost but seemed to me to be playing better than he has recently.
StreetHeat
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States225 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2273
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....

You're still one of my favs. Keep on keepin on good sir.
“If you want to learn to swim jump into the water. On dry land no frame of mind is ever going to help you” -Bruce Lee
ChickenLips
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2912 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2274
Keep practicing Jinro.

I know you're gonna succeed if you really focus on improving your multi-tasking and decision-making
❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿
NewteN
Profile Joined November 2010
United States179 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2275
chinro out drinking and banging korean girls too long time last night
Drinking Nestea
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
38 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2276
On July 01 2011 16:19 nojok wrote:
The commentators are so biased, it's really annoying.


It's not just the commentators. Actually you'll find the fans to be rather racist - usually when a (white) foreigner wins, the game will be heavily recommended. If a Korean beats a foreigner, the game will have a lot of no votes.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2277
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Game one the rax is supposed to scout if banshee or not so I can make an engineering bay in time but I did a terrible job and didnt even see that, then I missed a depot. Game 2 I have no excuse for losing the 1st banshee since thats what should let me build 2 vikigns and defend the push without losing so much....



you played your heart out on the 2nd game. keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BaLoO-
Profile Joined January 2011
France318 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2278
On July 01 2011 16:19 Yang Wenli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 16:17 StyLeD wrote:
Jinro ain't even good enough for Code A.....he's always 2-3 seconds late reacting to things. He loses multiple opportunities (scv kills, retreating units, etc) like this. So slow compared to koreans...


Why don't you compete in this game and see how you fair? Its a tense paced game and mistakes are to be made.


As usual this argument is totally wrong. I don't get why everyone keeps telling that shit "you can't do better so shut up". Doesn't make any sense.

On topic, Jinro makes too much mistakes. Probably a lack of self-confidence or so. Taht's too bad since his unit control remains quite good, and his strat are not bad either.
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2279
On July 01 2011 16:20 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Sorry I played really badly I couldnt concentrate and forgot everything I was supposed to do, feel terrible about it.

Don't apologise, it was a good game. Better luck next time ^^
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
PlosionCornu
Profile Joined August 2010
Italy814 Posts
July 01 2011 07:23 GMT
#2280
On July 01 2011 16:22 Plexa wrote:
Theoretically, jinro played a better strategy on the map imo. It just came down to execution and the fact that asd had his 4th for longer with better saturation. Lost too many scvs @ the gold. Oh well


Multitasking was the main issue though, the overall strategy macro etc were allright.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 128 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g11868
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 31m
Replay Cast
20h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.