• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:35
CEST 09:35
KST 16:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10029 users

[GSL] May Code A Qualifiers - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1088 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 53 54 55 Next
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
March 27 2011 03:20 GMT
#21
On March 27 2011 12:13 motbob wrote:
[Useless information]
I might be providing an f5 stream, but not in the next 20 minutes.

YES! My F5 key broke last qualifiers
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
March 27 2011 03:20 GMT
#22
On March 27 2011 12:16 tree.hugger wrote:
[image loading]


What why is Bisu in a SC2 thread?!?!
wat
Pabi
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany126 Posts
March 27 2011 03:21 GMT
#23
On March 27 2011 12:17 tnud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:16 Zeroxk wrote:
Is Artosis gonna try qualifying again?

He's not in korea. In Taiwan I belive?


yes he his. http://www.esports.com.tw/doc.php?id=2611
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
March 27 2011 03:22 GMT
#24
I saw Bomber! I think he's gonna play...........xD
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
March 27 2011 03:22 GMT
#25
Heres the gomtv page. No brackets

http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors2/news/62334

ranking by ladder points apparently.
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
March 27 2011 03:23 GMT
#26
Hey guys. I snagged a computer here to try to do some live reporting for you. I'll update as I'm able. I admint I don't quite have the nice camera setup that Artosis usually does, but I'll try to make what I've got work. Torch is also taking some video footage we'll be editing and throwing up later.

I'll see if I can get brackets/oither info from John, but no promises. I'll be updating who makes it through as the results come in. Hopefully the OP can keep the main post updated. (thanks a ton for that btw)

Most info will be uploaded via my twitter. I'd like to upload some short youtube interviews as well, but I'm not sure if they'd let me mess with the badwidth here.

Should be a great qualifiers though! Lots of awesome players trying to make Code A!
I cast, therefore I am.
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:24:20
March 27 2011 03:23 GMT
#27
Thank you DoA!!

That sounds amazing =)

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
odder
Profile Joined April 2010
United States405 Posts
March 27 2011 03:24 GMT
#28
good the hear, thanks DoA
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:25:31
March 27 2011 03:24 GMT
#29
I wonder if any of the players that are out there for the GSL world championship are going to play in this. It'd make some sense if they did, though the opportunity to spend a month in Korea playing in a 1500$ tournament might not be worth it.

Edit: thanks Doa!
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
March 27 2011 03:24 GMT
#30
On March 27 2011 12:23 DoA wrote:
Hey guys. I snagged a computer here to try to do some live reporting for you. I'll update as I'm able. I admint I don't quite have the nice camera setup that Artosis usually does, but I'll try to make what I've got work. Torch is also taking some video footage we'll be editing and throwing up later.

I'll see if I can get brackets/oither info from John, but no promises. I'll be updating who makes it through as the results come in. Hopefully the OP can keep the main post updated. (thanks a ton for that btw)

Most info will be uploaded via my twitter. I'd like to upload some short youtube interviews as well, but I'm not sure if they'd let me mess with the badwidth here.

Should be a great qualifiers though! Lots of awesome players trying to make Code A!


I asked you this on twitter, but are any of the foreigners from the World Championship trying out for code A?
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
March 27 2011 03:25 GMT
#31
On March 27 2011 12:23 DoA wrote:
Hey guys. I snagged a computer here to try to do some live reporting for you. I'll update as I'm able. I admint I don't quite have the nice camera setup that Artosis usually does, but I'll try to make what I've got work. Torch is also taking some video footage we'll be editing and throwing up later.

I'll see if I can get brackets/oither info from John, but no promises. I'll be updating who makes it through as the results come in. Hopefully the OP can keep the main post updated. (thanks a ton for that btw)

Most info will be uploaded via my twitter. I'd like to upload some short youtube interviews as well, but I'm not sure if they'd let me mess with the badwidth here.

Should be a great qualifiers though! Lots of awesome players trying to make Code A!


Do some good work sir!
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
March 27 2011 03:25 GMT
#32
On March 27 2011 12:23 DoA wrote:
Hey guys. I snagged a computer here to try to do some live reporting for you. I'll update as I'm able. I admint I don't quite have the nice camera setup that Artosis usually does, but I'll try to make what I've got work. Torch is also taking some video footage we'll be editing and throwing up later.

I'll see if I can get brackets/oither info from John, but no promises. I'll be updating who makes it through as the results come in. Hopefully the OP can keep the main post updated. (thanks a ton for that btw)

Most info will be uploaded via my twitter. I'd like to upload some short youtube interviews as well, but I'm not sure if they'd let me mess with the badwidth here.

Should be a great qualifiers though! Lots of awesome players trying to make Code A!


Awesome!

On March 27 2011 12:22 N3rV[Green] wrote:
I saw Bomber! I think he's gonna play...........xD

You too get information!

The most important thing in a F5 thread is to..
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
March 27 2011 03:25 GMT
#33
On March 27 2011 12:20 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:16 tree.hugger wrote:
[image loading]


What why is Bisu in a SC2 thread?!?!


I'm guessing it was a mis-post meant for another thread. Or random fangirl-ism. One or the other.
Bear4188
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1797 Posts
March 27 2011 03:26 GMT
#34
On March 27 2011 12:21 Pabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:17 tnud wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:16 Zeroxk wrote:
Is Artosis gonna try qualifying again?

He's not in korea. In Taiwan I belive?


yes he his. http://www.esports.com.tw/doc.php?id=2611


TeSL is sponsored by 7-Eleven? Dude, I like it even more now.


Also I want a Big Gulp.
"I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something." - R. Feynman
Pabi
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany126 Posts
March 27 2011 03:26 GMT
#35
nice, thanks doa =)
Raiznhell
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada786 Posts
March 27 2011 03:27 GMT
#36
Is MMA already auto-qualified for Code A reaching the Ro16 or do you need to reach the Ro8?
Cake or Death?
Daray
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
6006 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#37
On March 27 2011 12:20 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:16 tree.hugger wrote:
[image loading]


What why is Bisu in a SC2 thread?!?!


1 Bisu picture is fine in every thread
elementz
Profile Joined October 2010
United States281 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#38
RO 16 stays in Code A, RO 8 plays in up/down.
this mah s#$%$
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#39
So with Moonglade and Haypro trying to qualify, does this mean that there's no Auto Code A spots for foreigners? Was that just a once off thing or what.

zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#40
On March 27 2011 12:20 Curu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:16 tree.hugger wrote:
[image loading]


What why is Bisu in a SC2 thread?!?!


Bisu is everywhere
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 53 54 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 90
Bale 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 17
Killer 15
Mong 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King234
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1649
Other Games
summit1g8881
olofmeister654
ceh9436
Happy384
Sick169
ArmadaUGS132
crisheroes128
Livibee99
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Rush1938
• Stunt484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 25m
OSC
5h 25m
Stellar Fest
5h 25m
OSC
16h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.