• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8910 users

[GSL] May Code A Qualifiers - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1088 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 53 54 55 Next
blooblooblahblah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4163 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#41
On March 27 2011 12:27 Raiznhell wrote:
Is MMA already auto-qualified for Code A reaching the Ro16 or do you need to reach the Ro8?


He's safely in Code A. U just need to reach the Ro16.
Ganzi beat me without stim. Ostojiy beat me with a nydus. Siphonn beat me with probes. Revival beat my sentry-immortal all-in.
Turgid
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1623 Posts
March 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#42
On March 27 2011 12:27 Raiznhell wrote:
Is MMA already auto-qualified for Code A reaching the Ro16 or do you need to reach the Ro8?


He's in code A.
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
elementz
Profile Joined October 2010
United States281 Posts
March 27 2011 03:29 GMT
#43
On March 27 2011 12:15 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Information from here as well: http://twitpic.com/photos/Doa_SC

We can confirm that Torch is there with his ST jacket on.

Also, from a few days ago... apparently Jinro is now being worshiped as a Diety in Korea now.

[image loading]


http://twitpic.com/4ddo0s

This isn't a joke, that's really a picture of something in the GomTV studios. Jinro, you have something you didn't tell us?

I want an explanation on this as well, and the captions >.>
this mah s#$%$
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
March 27 2011 03:30 GMT
#44
Thank you DoA. *sends and e-high five*
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
March 27 2011 03:30 GMT
#45
On March 27 2011 12:26 Bear4188 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:21 Pabi wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:17 tnud wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:16 Zeroxk wrote:
Is Artosis gonna try qualifying again?

He's not in korea. In Taiwan I belive?


yes he his. http://www.esports.com.tw/doc.php?id=2611


TeSL is sponsored by 7-Eleven? Dude, I like it even more now.


Also I want a Big Gulp.



Actually, I'm guessing it's lost on most of the people outside of Taiwan... but 7-11 sponsoring the TeSL is MASSIVE. It'd be pretty much like Walmart sponsoring the NASL. Think of it sort of like that. That's some pretty serious credible sponsorship there. (7-11 there is more of a combination drug store & post office than what it is here in the States. From what I've read on it, they're sort of "the" store you go to pick up most things in Taiwan.)
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
March 27 2011 03:30 GMT
#46
any news on who the foreign Code A invites are?
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
rust.oxide
Profile Joined May 2010
United States94 Posts
March 27 2011 03:31 GMT
#47
Any chance of a bracket?
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
March 27 2011 03:31 GMT
#48
moonglade 加油!!
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
March 27 2011 03:32 GMT
#49
On March 27 2011 12:30 udgnim wrote:
any news on who the foreign Code A invites are?


From all reports so far, it seems like there are no foreign invites this time.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
March 27 2011 03:32 GMT
#50
On March 27 2011 12:23 DoA wrote:
Hey guys. I snagged a computer here to try to do some live reporting for you. I'll update as I'm able. I admint I don't quite have the nice camera setup that Artosis usually does, but I'll try to make what I've got work. Torch is also taking some video footage we'll be editing and throwing up later.

I'll see if I can get brackets/oither info from John, but no promises. I'll be updating who makes it through as the results come in. Hopefully the OP can keep the main post updated. (thanks a ton for that btw)

Most info will be uploaded via my twitter. I'd like to upload some short youtube interviews as well, but I'm not sure if they'd let me mess with the badwidth here.

Should be a great qualifiers though! Lots of awesome players trying to make Code A!



thank you!!! so much!!
Jumbled
Profile Joined September 2010
1543 Posts
March 27 2011 03:32 GMT
#51
Ugh, not Scrap Station as 3rd map again. Really cuts down the number of protoss qualifying.
Turgid
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1623 Posts
March 27 2011 03:32 GMT
#52
On March 27 2011 12:30 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:26 Bear4188 wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:21 Pabi wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:17 tnud wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:16 Zeroxk wrote:
Is Artosis gonna try qualifying again?

He's not in korea. In Taiwan I belive?


yes he his. http://www.esports.com.tw/doc.php?id=2611


TeSL is sponsored by 7-Eleven? Dude, I like it even more now.


Also I want a Big Gulp.



Actually, I'm guessing it's lost on most of the people outside of Taiwan... but 7-11 sponsoring the TeSL is MASSIVE. It'd be pretty much like Walmart sponsoring the NASL. Think of it sort of like that. That's some pretty serious credible sponsorship there. (7-11 there is more of a combination drug store & post office than what it is here in the States. From what I've read on it, they're sort of "the" store you go to pick up most things in Taiwan.)


Taiwan was a big esports country even before this, right? This is just their first big SC2 venture?
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Taf the Ghost
Profile Joined December 2010
United States11751 Posts
March 27 2011 03:33 GMT
#53
To my 7-11 sponsorship & the TeSL point: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Eleven_in_Taiwan
GP
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1056 Posts
March 27 2011 03:33 GMT
#54
On March 27 2011 12:30 Taf the Ghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2011 12:26 Bear4188 wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:21 Pabi wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:17 tnud wrote:
On March 27 2011 12:16 Zeroxk wrote:
Is Artosis gonna try qualifying again?

He's not in korea. In Taiwan I belive?


yes he his. http://www.esports.com.tw/doc.php?id=2611


TeSL is sponsored by 7-Eleven? Dude, I like it even more now.


Also I want a Big Gulp.



Actually, I'm guessing it's lost on most of the people outside of Taiwan... but 7-11 sponsoring the TeSL is MASSIVE. It'd be pretty much like Walmart sponsoring the NASL. Think of it sort of like that. That's some pretty serious credible sponsorship there. (7-11 there is more of a combination drug store & post office than what it is here in the States. From what I've read on it, they're sort of "the" store you go to pick up most things in Taiwan.)

I knew a couple of people who said you can get a better meal to go at 7-11 in Taiwan than you can get in restaurants in the US, ha ha
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
March 27 2011 03:33 GMT
#55
Yeah no foreign invites that I'm aware of. Brackets technically aren't supposed to be revealed off-site according to John. I tried... but that man has the eyes of an eagle.
I cast, therefore I am.
DoA
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)599 Posts
March 27 2011 03:34 GMT
#56
Games are just starting now. I'll post results as they happen. Sometimes I hit the Korean button on ym keyboard and I start getting stuff like 룽니ㅓㅏ이러ㅣ닌ㅁㅇㄹㄹㄹ.. It was really confusing the first time.
I cast, therefore I am.
CEPEHDREI
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1521 Posts
March 27 2011 03:34 GMT
#57
SlayerS Ryung has to qualify, right?
looknohands119
Profile Joined March 2010
United States815 Posts
March 27 2011 03:35 GMT
#58
On March 27 2011 12:33 DoA wrote:
Yeah no foreign invites that I'm aware of. Brackets technically aren't supposed to be revealed off-site according to John. I tried... but that man has the eyes of an eagle.


Damn, maybe you could tell him you're just typing the bracket into a word doc for your own use. hehe... Then you could upload on GoogleDocs or something.
"The kingdom of the heavens is buried treasure. Would you sell yourself to buy the one you've found?" - Jon Foreman ('Your Love Is Strong' - Spring EP)
Rhodan
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia232 Posts
March 27 2011 03:35 GMT
#59
Anyone know if Morrow, TT1 and the others who are there for the world championship tourney are trying to qualify for Code A while they're there?
I only needed one probe to take down idra. I had to upgrade to a zealot for strelok." - Liquid`Tyler
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 03:38:01
March 27 2011 03:36 GMT
#60
Doa_SC: Camp Foreigner. #gsl http://t.co/qUmFqeN
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 53 54 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 242
Hyuk 118
Mong 71
910 71
Shinee 57
soO 38
Leta 34
Bale 33
Killer 33
Mind 28
[ Show more ]
Aegong 21
ZergMaN 15
PianO 15
ToSsGirL 12
HiyA 7
sorry 3
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
ceh9496
shoxiejesuss439
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8781
olofmeister1158
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick173
ArmadaUGS116
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH134
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos758
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 46m
OSC
4h 46m
Stellar Fest
4h 46m
OSC
15h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.