• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9138 users

[GSL] Code A Ro32 Day 8 / Code S Ro32 Group H - Page 219

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 237 Next
kmkkmk
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany418 Posts
January 11 2011 14:28 GMT
#4361
On January 11 2011 23:22 pampelmus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:20 DoXa wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:17 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:15 NeoLearner wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:13 VorcePA wrote:
LOL "Deal with it I'm Swedish" -- if I'm swedish to I have a free pass to sware of TV?

The answer is yes. Of course.

TV? This is internet only right? I mean, it was made for porn, I think we can handle a little swear-word

True, but swearing on TV is perfectly accepted in Sweden.


i think its accepted everywhere except america^^


Dunno if it's accepted in Switzerland. Would love to hear a swiss sports commentator go like "Verdammti Scheisse" oder "Huäräsohn". lol.


For one there are different level of cursing and in addition none would care if something really bad happens (like a lamp falls down very close to the commentator and he says shit/fuck).
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
January 11 2011 14:29 GMT
#4362
Who is playing tomorrow? I only saw Zenio VS Nestea.
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
January 11 2011 14:29 GMT
#4363
On January 11 2011 23:24 fUddO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:20 DoXa wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:17 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:15 NeoLearner wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:13 VorcePA wrote:
LOL "Deal with it I'm Swedish" -- if I'm swedish to I have a free pass to sware of TV?

The answer is yes. Of course.

TV? This is internet only right? I mean, it was made for porn, I think we can handle a little swear-word

True, but swearing on TV is perfectly accepted in Sweden.


i think its accepted everywhere except america^^

Canada too. Not that I have anything against swearing, but it does complicate things if I try to get people like my 10 year old cousin into eSports.

Thought Canada was a part of America o_0
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
esperanto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany357 Posts
January 11 2011 14:29 GMT
#4364
On January 11 2011 23:17 fUddO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:16 smileyyy wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 HollowLord wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 gulati wrote:
Dude can he get in trouble for that? hahahaha omg i LOVE him


Technically the english stream has no censors.

rofl american bandwagon omg omg he said fuck on tv.
As if any other country or person cares about this.

Come on, there must be German swear words that aren't appropriate for tv. Try and have some respect for other cultures.


Actually there is not (ppl just dont say german cursewords that often on tv, when they do its not censored). Some talkshows in the 90s put in the "beep" sound, but only to look like american talkshows... But you are right its like the german censoring of too violent contents in videogames (green blood etc...), gotta respect other cultures.


Anyway... thanks Idra and Jinro, you made awesome games today. All the time I sitting at my desk ripping apart random papersheets I found cause the tension was killing me.

Thats the kind of games we wanna see. Awesome skill, long back and forth games. I hope you both advance at least in ro8.

Good luck.
fUddO
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada197 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 14:30:37
January 11 2011 14:29 GMT
#4365
On January 11 2011 23:27 BasedSwag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:26 Holgerius wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:24 fUddO wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:20 DoXa wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:17 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:15 NeoLearner wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:13 VorcePA wrote:
LOL "Deal with it I'm Swedish" -- if I'm swedish to I have a free pass to sware of TV?

The answer is yes. Of course.

TV? This is internet only right? I mean, it was made for porn, I think we can handle a little swear-word

True, but swearing on TV is perfectly accepted in Sweden.


i think its accepted everywhere except america^^

Canada too. Not that I have anything against swearing, but it does complicate things if I try to get people like my 10 year old cousin into eSports.

Why? How is it a big deal if a 10 year old hears the word fuck?


He might become a serial killer or a sexual deviant, my friend. Watch out.

I know that, but parents don't tend to think that way.

EDIT: wow, I've never been so quoted.
shannn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands2891 Posts
January 11 2011 14:30 GMT
#4366
On January 11 2011 23:29 HeroHenry wrote:
Who is playing tomorrow? I only saw Zenio VS Nestea.

Groupstage 2A
Round 1
IMNesTea vs oGsZenio
SlayerSBoxeR vs TSL_Trickster

Round 2
Winner match 1 vs loser match 2
Winner match 2 vs loser match 1
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=6321864 Epic post.
Deindar
Profile Joined May 2010
United States302 Posts
January 11 2011 14:30 GMT
#4367
And I'm like Yes.

Possibly FUCK YES.
EG|Liquid|QxG|DTG fighting!
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 14:31:42
January 11 2011 14:30 GMT
#4368
On January 11 2011 23:28 vrok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:19 Exarl25 wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:18 teamsolid wrote:
Wow... Ret is the only one Idra practiced with, I guess all that trash talk vs Koreans is starting to bite him in the ass. =/


Won't be a problem once the EG house gets set up. Those guys are every bit as good as the Koreans

LOL. No. They really aren't.


It's just mindblowing. Makes me wonder how much EG has to fail (as a team, so not only clinging to Idra's individual success) for people to get off hyping their roster which is sub-par even by American standards. =/

Unless they buy a whole new roster, the house in Korea won't do much good.
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
January 11 2011 14:30 GMT
#4369
On January 11 2011 23:26 DoXa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:22 pampelmus wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:20 DoXa wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:17 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:15 NeoLearner wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:13 VorcePA wrote:
LOL "Deal with it I'm Swedish" -- if I'm swedish to I have a free pass to sware of TV?

The answer is yes. Of course.

TV? This is internet only right? I mean, it was made for porn, I think we can handle a little swear-word

True, but swearing on TV is perfectly accepted in Sweden.


i think its accepted everywhere except america^^


Dunno if it's accepted in Switzerland. Would love to hear a swiss sports commentator go like "Verdammti Scheisse" oder "Huäräsohn". lol.


Well i don't think any "official" commentator would say this during the news for example, but you can see it during debate shows, documentaries or stuff like that

Or just watch some Football interviews lol
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 14:31:43
January 11 2011 14:30 GMT
#4370
On January 11 2011 23:26 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:24 fUddO wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:20 DoXa wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:17 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:15 NeoLearner wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:14 vrok wrote:
On January 11 2011 23:13 VorcePA wrote:
LOL "Deal with it I'm Swedish" -- if I'm swedish to I have a free pass to sware of TV?

The answer is yes. Of course.

TV? This is internet only right? I mean, it was made for porn, I think we can handle a little swear-word

True, but swearing on TV is perfectly accepted in Sweden.


i think its accepted everywhere except america^^

Canada too. Not that I have anything against swearing, but it does complicate things if I try to get people like my 10 year old cousin into eSports.

Why? How is it a big deal if a 10 year old hears the word fuck?

Because it's less socially acceptable to swear publicly in the US and Canada. You can argue about the etymology and significance all you want, but it's simply a different culture. Changing the way someone thinks on a website is not the same as changing society at large.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 14:31:16
January 11 2011 14:31 GMT
#4371
After such a ridiculous round of matches, games, and hype surrounding future matches... you're actually talking about Jinro swearing?

Fuck, really?
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
DoXa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Switzerland1448 Posts
January 11 2011 14:31 GMT
#4372
On January 11 2011 23:28 drky wrote:
As I am living in austria I can tell you that commentators swearing on TV is nothing unusual here. A commentator called the spanish players at the u19 ECH "sons of bitches". And everyone LOL'd.

proof for germans/austrians, right here:


Oh and Idra rocks, I love this guy

edit: LMAO already been posted


this is something completely different, he wasn't aware that the camera was on. i think Jinro and Idra knew that the camera was on...

and about the 10 year old child, which child doesn't hear "fuck" from other children or adults? that's ridicolous pretending they will learn it from the TV or internet streams
fUddO
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada197 Posts
January 11 2011 14:31 GMT
#4373
On January 11 2011 23:31 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
After such a ridiculous round of matches, games, and hype surrounding future matches... you're actually talking about Jinro swearing?

Fuck, really?

My mind is too blown to talk about the games. I'm tempted to just go to sleep and recharge, lol.
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 14:32:37
January 11 2011 14:32 GMT
#4374
On January 11 2011 23:31 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
After such a ridiculous round of matches, games, and hype surrounding future matches... you're actually talking about Jinro swearing?

Fuck, really?

you can tell it were good game! since nobody is talking about balance lol.
So people start to bitch about other minor things :D
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Ayush_SCtoss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
India3051 Posts
January 11 2011 14:32 GMT
#4375
Missed all the games but glad IdrA and Jinro made it :D
End my suffering
HeroHenry
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1723 Posts
January 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#4376
On January 11 2011 23:30 shannn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:29 HeroHenry wrote:
Who is playing tomorrow? I only saw Zenio VS Nestea.

Groupstage 2A
Round 1
IMNesTea vs oGsZenio
SlayerSBoxeR vs TSL_Trickster

Round 2
Winner match 1 vs loser match 2
Winner match 2 vs loser match 1

thanks I keep forgetting the second match.
Deindar
Profile Joined May 2010
United States302 Posts
January 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#4377
On January 11 2011 23:31 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
After such a ridiculous round of matches, games, and hype surrounding future matches... you're actually talking about Jinro swearing?

Fuck, really?


THANK YOU. Please grow a pair everybody and enjoy the game and stop pussyfooting around about shit that doesn't matter.
EG|Liquid|QxG|DTG fighting!
Domination
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1177 Posts
January 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#4378
On January 11 2011 23:31 I_Love_Bacon wrote:
After such a ridiculous round of matches, games, and hype surrounding future matches... you're actually talking about Jinro swearing?

Fuck, really?

It happens everytime and then we get the 20 pages of "Well its ok/not ok to swear here so why isnt it ok/not ok everywhere"

Today also means that Jinro + Idra will definately be back next month in Code S which is just awesome.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-11 14:33:58
January 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#4379
On January 11 2011 23:32 Ayush_SCtoss wrote:
Missed all the games but glad IdrA and Jinro made it :D

ahhh you shouldn't have spoiled yourself. The games were EPIC! Hell I'd recommend you re-watch them regardless. Some of the best TvZ by Idra and TvT by Jinro.
drky
Profile Joined December 2010
United States8 Posts
January 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#4380
On January 11 2011 23:31 DoXa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2011 23:28 drky wrote:
As I am living in austria I can tell you that commentators swearing on TV is nothing unusual here. A commentator called the spanish players at the u19 ECH "sons of bitches". And everyone LOL'd.

proof for germans/austrians, right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2f00MDnaoI

Oh and Idra rocks, I love this guy

edit: LMAO already been posted


this is something completely different, he wasn't aware that the camera was on. i think Jinro and Idra knew that the camera was on...

and about the 10 year old child, which child doesn't hear "fuck" from other children or adults? that's ridicolous pretending they will learn it from the TV or internet streams


the point is that it hasn't been bleeped out
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 237 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12497
Rain 654
Artosis 619
White-Ra 204
ToSsGirL 40
Dota 2
monkeys_forever515
NeuroSwarm152
League of Legends
Doublelift4398
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1347
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1832
Other Games
summit1g7872
Grubby2367
ArmadaUGS718
shahzam599
JimRising 488
Day[9].tv458
C9.Mang0299
ViBE151
Maynarde103
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick726
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta34
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1307
• Day9tv458
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 10m
OSC
13h 10m
Stellar Fest
13h 10m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.