• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13111 users

MLG DC Day 2 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 335 Next
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1201
On October 17 2010 01:21 Pyrthas wrote:
Hey, how many matches did they show yesterday in like 4-5 hours of coverage? These are the ones I remember, but I might be missing some:

ret vs machine
machine vs talbadar
idra vs ls
whitera vs kiwikaki
machine vs incontrol

I guess with that amazing, comprehensive coverage to live up to, they're doing fine today.

drewbie vs... someone :/
zen22
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States152 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1202
EG TWITTER: Matches are put on hold due to players reporting that battle.net is being too laggy at the moment
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1203
This is ironic. "We're gonna take a quick break to make sure we don't have any technical issues."

During the break: "Our net died."
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Boonesbane
Profile Joined May 2010
United States170 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1204
I was a Halo 3 fan, and watched mlg years before i ever picked up Starcraft, so these breaks would actually be good for me, if HALO 3 WAS ACTUALLY ON DURING THE SC STREAM BREAKS. Unfortunately all the games I like to watch (WoW, Halo 3, Reach, SC 2) are offline at the same time right now
" good sir, you appear to be somewhat lacking in intelligence. please refrain from posting until this is remedied, since it renders your opinions slightly less than correct and has a tendency to irritate more informed forum-goers. " - Grack "idrA" Fields
Sramota
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden183 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1205
On October 17 2010 01:18 awha wrote:
seriously, write a blog about and go on with your life.

on topic, I cant imagine how the players must feel waiting for the internet issues to get resolved.

Yeah sorry, the logo and shitty music is so much more important.

Just curious tho', do tell; does that stick up your ass also have a stick up it's ass?
FUMP!
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1206
On October 17 2010 01:22 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 01:12 Kage wrote:
I want tyler to go against idra that would be very very cool. The greatest SC1 foreigner against supposedly the greatest SC2 foreigner. Epic epic !


Idra was the greatest sc1 foreigner too i dont care how many times Nony 4 gated him


It's impossible to have two "the greatests" by definition.
whatsgrackalackin420
BasedSwag
Profile Joined April 2010
Algeria418 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1207
On October 17 2010 01:21 Pyrthas wrote:
Hey, how many matches did they show yesterday in like 4-5 hours of coverage? These are the ones I remember, but I might be missing some:

ret vs machine
machine vs talbadar
idra vs ls
whitera vs kiwikaki
machine vs incontrol

I guess with that amazing, comprehensive coverage to live up to, they're doing fine today.


Slush vs Drewbie
Gretorb vs HuK
Kage
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
India788 Posts
October 16 2010 16:22 GMT
#1208
On October 17 2010 01:22 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 01:12 Kage wrote:
I want tyler to go against idra that would be very very cool. The greatest SC1 foreigner against supposedly the greatest SC2 foreigner. Epic epic !


Idra was the greatest sc1 foreigner too i dont care how many times Nony 4 gated him


What would you base that on? Number of non tournament wins?
Pudge_172
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1378 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1209
Maybe Day9 and JP are eating lunch, but they should have someone onscreen instead of a freaking logo and some ok instrumental
Diablo 3 Blog Me & My Mom http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=336890
SunDevil
Profile Joined March 2010
United States353 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1210
On October 17 2010 01:21 Pyrthas wrote:
Hey, how many matches did they show yesterday in like 4-5 hours of coverage? These are the ones I remember, but I might be missing some:

ret vs machine
machine vs talbadar
idra vs ls
whitera vs kiwikaki
machine vs incontrol

I guess with that amazing, comprehensive coverage to live up to, they're doing fine today.


They did drewbie vs slush also
Former IGN eSports StarCraft 2 Division Manager (Alex.IGN TL Account)
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1211
Nope, but I'm bored enough to read through this thread, and I find unrelated double posts annoying.
Bartundar
Channel56k
Profile Joined June 2010
United States413 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1212
This is ridiculous. I hope they resolve the problem, but the problem with relying on non-LAN based gameplay is that the problem could be anywhere and literally have nothing to do with the building, its network, or its infrastructure.
"Do yourself a favor, and don't listen to me."
Cyanocyst
Profile Joined October 2010
2222 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1213
On October 17 2010 01:18 Payout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 01:14 Alpina wrote:
Cool played much better than IdrA.

Idra just has mutas, lings, blings whole game and that's all. No higher tech, not even infestors. Single infestor can change the game.

how can u compere them both, cool is way better player.



You can Compare them cause Idra is probably 2nd or 3rd best Zerg in the world. Tho Fruit-dealer did show us that hes far ahead of any other Zerg.

I think Sen is the Zerg player that might actually be #2 between FD and Idra.
|| Fruit Dealer | Leenock | Yughio | Coca | Sniper | True | Solar | Dark |
Pyrthas
Profile Joined March 2007
United States3196 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-16 16:24:20
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1214
On October 17 2010 01:22 Chrustler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2010 01:21 Pyrthas wrote:
Hey, how many matches did they show yesterday in like 4-5 hours of coverage? These are the ones I remember, but I might be missing some:

ret vs machine
machine vs talbadar
idra vs ls
whitera vs kiwikaki
machine vs incontrol

I guess with that amazing, comprehensive coverage to live up to, they're doing fine today.


Slush vs Drewbie
Gretorb vs HuK
All right, I was forgetting people, thanks! My bad. Still could do with more coverage, but it's better than I remembered, so I guess I was being unfair.
Sramota
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden183 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1215
On October 17 2010 01:23 Pudge_172 wrote:
Maybe Day9 and JP are eating lunch, but they should have someone onscreen instead of a freaking logo and some ok instrumental

Nah, they're famouse now. They're having brunch.
FUMP!
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1216
I want to see some Slush games, damnit! (Or any games, at all)
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1217
This is some serious fail business
noD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1218
funny is I thought hydra avoided the hsm, guess it exploded in air or it landed ? i dun have hd here =x
kojinshugi
Profile Joined August 2010
Estonia2559 Posts
October 16 2010 16:23 GMT
#1219
On October 17 2010 01:22 Yusername wrote:
I know the stream's down now, but did anyone else have problems with MASSIVE LAG before that? I'm from Sweden, so maybe that's the problem? Can't watch the stream because of the lag.


I'm in Estonia and I have no issues and my wife's computer is downloading the full WoW 4.0 client while I'm doing it.
whatsgrackalackin420
danielberube
Profile Joined October 2010
United States12 Posts
October 16 2010 16:24 GMT
#1220
So it's been down for like 20 mins now... Do we know what's going on? Idra vs QXC tied 1-1 I think. anyone else have the scoop? admins?
LOLable.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1463
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 265
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1463
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 265
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24078
Calm 2328
Shuttle 353
Mini 171
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 76
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1314
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4106
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2310
fl0m1635
FrodaN1379
B2W.Neo782
olofmeister717
Khaldor442
Beastyqt333
Livibee191
crisheroes156
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick659
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 13
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1256
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV341
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 22m
Replay Cast
3h 22m
OSC
16h 22m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.