• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10256 users

The LotV Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 63

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 68 Next
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
November 29 2018 17:33 GMT
#1241
On November 30 2018 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
(If this has been answered, can you please redirect me to the page)

Can anyone please shed light on how Queen energy is managed for larva injections?

My specific scenario:

      Before I would just check if the spawn larva timer had been completed and proceed to inject. Now, you can pretty much inject every time energy is available. Because of that change, for the first six minutes I pretty much have zero energy for creep tumors if I have 1 queen to hatchery ratio.

      In order to get the extra energy for creep tumors in the early game, should I be adding in more queens or should I replace one injection cycle with a spawn creep cycle instead?

Spending 150 more minerals just for creep is a very very good investment. It allows you to scout, to react, to make him spend scans or any kind of detection, and it allows your units to move faster. Do you need any more reasons ?
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
November 29 2018 17:48 GMT
#1242
On November 30 2018 02:33 RaiZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2018 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
(If this has been answered, can you please redirect me to the page)

Can anyone please shed light on how Queen energy is managed for larva injections?

My specific scenario:

      Before I would just check if the spawn larva timer had been completed and proceed to inject. Now, you can pretty much inject every time energy is available. Because of that change, for the first six minutes I pretty much have zero energy for creep tumors if I have 1 queen to hatchery ratio.

      In order to get the extra energy for creep tumors in the early game, should I be adding in more queens or should I replace one injection cycle with a spawn creep cycle instead?

Spending 150 more minerals just for creep is a very very good investment. It allows you to scout, to react, to make him spend scans or any kind of detection, and it allows your units to move faster. Do you need any more reasons ?

Nope, the reasons are sound. But what about the timing. Is a spare queen something I should queue up immediately to reap the benefits?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-11-29 17:53:34
November 29 2018 17:50 GMT
#1243
On November 30 2018 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
(If this has been answered, can you please redirect me to the page)

Can anyone please shed light on how Queen energy is managed for larva injections?

My specific scenario:

      Before I would just check if the spawn larva timer had been completed and proceed to inject. Now, you can pretty much inject every time energy is available. Because of that change, for the first six minutes I pretty much have zero energy for creep tumors if I have 1 queen to hatchery ratio.

      In order to get the extra energy for creep tumors in the early game, should I be adding in more queens or should I replace one injection cycle with a spawn creep cycle instead?


What pros often do is have 4 queens on a separate hotkey just for creep. It helps spreading but also defending tremendously.

What they'll do for example is build a queen from the natural and 3rd when it finishes, inject as soon as they appear, add them to their creep queens hotkey, and remake a queen for the natural and 3rd. That way when the injects finish a queen pops soon after to inject while your previous queens are spreading creep.

So 7 queens, 4 for creep, 1 per hatch for injects, then build one on your 4th/5th when they finish. A usual timing is first 2 queens from main-natural when pool is done, then one additional queen at the natural, followed by what I mentioned above when 3rd is done.
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
November 29 2018 18:08 GMT
#1244
On November 30 2018 02:50 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2018 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
(If this has been answered, can you please redirect me to the page)

Can anyone please shed light on how Queen energy is managed for larva injections?

My specific scenario:

      Before I would just check if the spawn larva timer had been completed and proceed to inject. Now, you can pretty much inject every time energy is available. Because of that change, for the first six minutes I pretty much have zero energy for creep tumors if I have 1 queen to hatchery ratio.

      In order to get the extra energy for creep tumors in the early game, should I be adding in more queens or should I replace one injection cycle with a spawn creep cycle instead?


What pros often do is have 4 queens on a separate hotkey just for creep. It helps spreading but also defending tremendously.

What they'll do for example is build a queen from the natural and 3rd when it finishes, inject as soon as they appear, add them to their creep queens hotkey, and remake a queen for the natural and 3rd. That way when the injects finish a queen pops soon after to inject while your previous queens are spreading creep.

So 7 queens, 4 for creep, 1 per hatch for injects, then build one on your 4th/5th when they finish. A usual timing is first 2 queens from main-natural when pool is done, then one additional queen at the natural, followed by what I mentioned above when 3rd is done.

Awesome, this was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!


An additional question: Do you know how often Zergs choose to stack injects now that you can do it before the previous inject finishes? Is it still recommended to wait the allotted time, or as soon as possible from the queen that is dedicated to that hatchery?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
November 29 2018 18:42 GMT
#1245
On November 30 2018 03:08 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2018 02:50 ArtyK wrote:
On November 30 2018 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
(If this has been answered, can you please redirect me to the page)

Can anyone please shed light on how Queen energy is managed for larva injections?

My specific scenario:

      Before I would just check if the spawn larva timer had been completed and proceed to inject. Now, you can pretty much inject every time energy is available. Because of that change, for the first six minutes I pretty much have zero energy for creep tumors if I have 1 queen to hatchery ratio.

      In order to get the extra energy for creep tumors in the early game, should I be adding in more queens or should I replace one injection cycle with a spawn creep cycle instead?


What pros often do is have 4 queens on a separate hotkey just for creep. It helps spreading but also defending tremendously.

What they'll do for example is build a queen from the natural and 3rd when it finishes, inject as soon as they appear, add them to their creep queens hotkey, and remake a queen for the natural and 3rd. That way when the injects finish a queen pops soon after to inject while your previous queens are spreading creep.

So 7 queens, 4 for creep, 1 per hatch for injects, then build one on your 4th/5th when they finish. A usual timing is first 2 queens from main-natural when pool is done, then one additional queen at the natural, followed by what I mentioned above when 3rd is done.

Awesome, this was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!


An additional question: Do you know how often Zergs choose to stack injects now that you can do it before the previous inject finishes? Is it still recommended to wait the allotted time, or as soon as possible from the queen that is dedicated to that hatchery?


No reason not to if you have the energy on your inject queens
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
December 05 2018 23:41 GMT
#1246
On November 30 2018 02:48 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2018 02:33 RaiZ wrote:
On November 30 2018 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
(If this has been answered, can you please redirect me to the page)

Can anyone please shed light on how Queen energy is managed for larva injections?

My specific scenario:

      Before I would just check if the spawn larva timer had been completed and proceed to inject. Now, you can pretty much inject every time energy is available. Because of that change, for the first six minutes I pretty much have zero energy for creep tumors if I have 1 queen to hatchery ratio.

      In order to get the extra energy for creep tumors in the early game, should I be adding in more queens or should I replace one injection cycle with a spawn creep cycle instead?

Spending 150 more minerals just for creep is a very very good investment. It allows you to scout, to react, to make him spend scans or any kind of detection, and it allows your units to move faster. Do you need any more reasons ?

Nope, the reasons are sound. But what about the timing. Is a spare queen something I should queue up immediately to reap the benefits?

I don't play the game anymore, but I've played a ton that I know 4 queens relatively fast is gonna make you very tight on "timings" (read not enough minerals to make a 3rd hatch while drones non stop).
Personally I like to make just a third queen after the first one is finished and that I sent him to spread creeps tumors later on. And then I make a 4th, which I'll send for creep spread aswell because the 3rd one will be eventually busy with injecting on the 3rd hatchery.

This way, I'll have enough minerals to not waste a single larvae from 2 injected hatcheries (possibly 3).
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-08 06:45:22
December 08 2018 06:44 GMT
#1247
it depends heavily on matchup and what build youre doing but in a lot of cases you can make a tumor with the first 25 energy from your natural hatch queen. everyone wants to hit injects all the time cuz it's muscle memory and a core zerg skill but before you're producing off 3 bases in the midgame you don't actually always need all the larvae that are possible to have. it's pretty easy to skip certain injects when you pay attention to which ones you don't need
TL+ Member
gulii
Profile Joined November 2004
Sweden2795 Posts
December 12 2018 11:32 GMT
#1248
Stupid question incoming:

Damaged from BW not wanting to stack spells I really don’t know who to do it when I want it to stack.
My brain blocks it when I play. Always forget to try it out. Just started play ranked and never really tried anything out.

So, how the fudge do I make corruptors pee all at the same time? Just hold the hotkey down?

Ty!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-12 12:46:23
December 12 2018 12:45 GMT
#1249
Click multiple times on the building you want to attack (C->LMB)
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
therealkillemall
Profile Joined December 2013
Spain30 Posts
December 15 2018 20:20 GMT
#1250
Hi all!

I've been having trouble lately with carriers. I thought the answer was hydras and corruptors, but as the game continues chargelots and storms take care of the hydras quickly and my corruptors melt. What should be done? If I reach late game I am completely lost. I don't know how to beat mass carriers with a mothership. Any composition and playstyle advised? Thanks!
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
December 16 2018 10:42 GMT
#1251
On December 16 2018 05:20 therealkillemall wrote:
Hi all!

I've been having trouble lately with carriers. I thought the answer was hydras and corruptors, but as the game continues chargelots and storms take care of the hydras quickly and my corruptors melt. What should be done? If I reach late game I am completely lost. I don't know how to beat mass carriers with a mothership. Any composition and playstyle advised? Thanks!


Mass spores at home, broodlords to zone out the templars, and corruptors with a couple vipers. Try to abduct and kill the mothership before fighting (plus free carriers if possible). The BL/corruptor ratio depend on their composition but like 10 BLs and the rest of your supply in mass corruptor is generally enough.
Ideally you kill all templars before the fight but always try to come in from different angles with the corruptors, jumping onto the carriers and focusing them down one by one. Attacking interceptors or stacking into storms will lose you the game.
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
therealkillemall
Profile Joined December 2013
Spain30 Posts
December 16 2018 12:51 GMT
#1252
On December 16 2018 19:42 ArtyK wrote:

Mass spores at home, broodlords to zone out the templars, and corruptors with a couple vipers. Try to abduct and kill the mothership before fighting (plus free carriers if possible). The BL/corruptor ratio depend on their composition but like 10 BLs and the rest of your supply in mass corruptor is generally enough.
Ideally you kill all templars before the fight but always try to come in from different angles with the corruptors, jumping onto the carriers and focusing them down one by one. Attacking interceptors or stacking into storms will lose you the game.


Thank you! I will try what you said.
therealkillemall
Profile Joined December 2013
Spain30 Posts
December 20 2018 21:42 GMT
#1253
Hi again. 2 different doubts:

1. How can be hellion/cyclone countered? What kind of composition can fight it? I try to play roach/hydra like a standard mech game but my army gets killed without being able to engage at all. Mutas get killed also. Is fungal the only solution? Fungal the cyclones and kill them with the rest of the army?

2. When scouting more than one starport and being harrassed by a battlecruiser, which means than can probably be more after, which is the proper way to play? Being attacked by battlecruisers and not being able to kill a single one because the transport ability is painful. And soon enough more battlecruisers join the fight, being a lot almost impossible to beat. Should I be playing in the offensive making corruptors?

Thanks again!
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
December 21 2018 15:20 GMT
#1254
On December 21 2018 06:42 therealkillemall wrote:
Hi again. 2 different doubts:

1. How can be hellion/cyclone countered? What kind of composition can fight it? I try to play roach/hydra like a standard mech game but my army gets killed without being able to engage at all. Mutas get killed also. Is fungal the only solution? Fungal the cyclones and kill them with the rest of the army?

2. When scouting more than one starport and being harrassed by a battlecruiser, which means than can probably be more after, which is the proper way to play? Being attacked by battlecruisers and not being able to kill a single one because the transport ability is painful. And soon enough more battlecruisers join the fight, being a lot almost impossible to beat. Should I be playing in the offensive making corruptors?

Thanks again!


1. Serral countered it with mass hydras and 7-8 vipers. You can keep abducting cyclones and trade really efficiently as they can't get in range to lock-on without losing a bunch for free every time.

2. I haven't faced this myself yet but if they continue making BCs you will need corruptors. The BC anti-air is bad, especially vs a high armored unit like the corruptor. Just focus fire each BCs and force teleports. It's the most expensive unit to repair so even if they don't die right away you'll gain enough time to eventually overwhelm them. You can re-build your army way faster than they ever could.
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
December 21 2018 21:01 GMT
#1255
against early BC harass just add queens and spores rather than saturating your third base. pull drones when BCs teleport in and use target fire + transfuse on your queens and spores. then when you feel safe against the harass start a spire and lots of roaches. he will either do a BC/hellbat/SCV allin, which is crushed by mass roach, or he will try to go into turtle mech.keep a scouting unit around his base so you can know immediately when he's trying to secure more bases

even with BCs out a mass roach attack can keep him from taking a third base for a long time. if he's still making more BCs, while containing him you want to get +1 air attack and start slowly adding corruptors. you don't need a huge number of corruptors, just a few for each BC he has. as long as you take an even air fight you should be smashing everything on the ground. if he doesn't leave the game (turtle terrans love to stay in games) then you can just add a few more gases and go into hydra/viper because you should be really far ahead by then

obviously if he goes into a quick banshee transition you don't want to do the roach attack, but if he switches into banshees you can just spam drones and lock down every base with spores and you should still be even or ahead
TL+ Member
GluffalO
Profile Joined December 2018
4 Posts
December 22 2018 21:52 GMT
#1256
Hey gang,

Has anyone been facing chargelot allins recently? They've gotten the best of me every time. I feel like by the time I scout it, the warp prism is at my base and 8 chargelots are warping in on top of another 8. Usually I'm barely prepared with anything and the spines and roaches will finish late. Any advice for scouting/reacting to this build properly?
M3funkyb1
Profile Joined December 2018
1 Post
December 26 2018 18:45 GMT
#1257
Hi. What's the best way to cost efficiently handle mass widow mine, hellion? Mass spine crawler, with hydras mixed in seems to work -ok- but I can't ever get out on the map. Brood lords also work -okay- but if I am ever out of position they just walk 30 widow mines underneath my brood lords and kill them. Also, hydras out of position are melted by the hellions.

Thanks in advance.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-12-26 19:30:06
December 26 2018 19:25 GMT
#1258
On December 23 2018 06:52 GluffalO wrote:
Hey gang,

Has anyone been facing chargelot allins recently? They've gotten the best of me every time. I feel like by the time I scout it, the warp prism is at my base and 8 chargelots are warping in on top of another 8. Usually I'm barely prepared with anything and the spines and roaches will finish late. Any advice for scouting/reacting to this build properly?

you are probably facing the ultra fast 32 probe version. for this build toss removes all six gas from the main gases and mines only minerals after starting charge. no probes mining gas is key, you can check the natural gases but many toss fake gas so it's better to check if probes are really on gas. also fast gateways and chrono on twilight council.

you just need earlier roaches and probably cut drones earlier. any time it's not stargate you usually want roaches to survive the midgame whether it's harassment or allin. but yeah after you lose check his worker count so you know what version of the build you faced and if you had too many drones.
TL+ Member
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
December 26 2018 20:51 GMT
#1259
Is there anywhere I can go to find Zerg practice partners? I’ve tried the practice partner thread and the in game adopt a newb channel, and asked around the SQSA thread here on TL. Would any of you know any chat channels in game or on discord where I can find people to practice with?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
AngelicFruitcake
Profile Joined January 2019
Sweden5 Posts
January 06 2019 15:51 GMT
#1260
Hi all,

Haven't been playing for about 8 months. I was a low-level platinum zerg last I checked. Just wanted to know if there's been any major changes in the meta since I last played? I was in the middle of working out some kinks in my mechanics so I usually tried to do fairly simple strategies. I just want to know if there's any new tricks people are using that I should be on the lookout for, or if the balance patches have changed anything major in the early/mid game.
“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE92
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 461
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam548
byalli344
C9.Mang0210
Trikslyr39
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 16m
Stellar Fest
14h 16m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.