• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8291 users

The HotS Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 367 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions. Do not just ask for build orders.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 21:38:54
March 29 2013 19:46 GMT
#681
I remember that happening at -some- game at MLG or IEM and the Protoss holding off, but i can't remember which series (or tournament sorry). I only remember it was on Akilon Wastes (or Flats whatever). Might have been Parting.

The Protoss basically just held his ramp with gateway units+msc until he had a second oracle, while sending the first to the terran's base (and killing every scv). I think he was forced into cancelling the nexus though.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
hzflank
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom2991 Posts
March 29 2013 20:16 GMT
#682
On March 30 2013 04:36 Kinon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 04:17 hzflank wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:14 Kinon wrote:
How would a stalker+msc pressure do against fast oracle? You don't hit fast enough to catch the oracle, and by the time you break the main he could already have wiped your mineral line?


You would have to leave 2 stalkers at home in your mineral line. You cannot just let an oracle has free reign with your workers (it kills a worker every 2 seconds).


How do you know he's going for Oracles when going 3 stalker rush into MSC pressure? With this build Ionly scout my base for proxy, and rely on that fast push to figure out what his doing. So, if he has some units, my first tree stalkers won't be able to get any info. Should I probe scout, or just leave 2 stalkers preemptively?

Sorry for the noobish question I posted in this thread, I'm just a plat toss trying to figure out a safe build in PvP.


It's not a noobish question at all. The truth is you do not know that he is going for oracles. All you know is his gas timing and whether or not he added an early second gateway. If he takes early gas and no second gateway there is a chance of a fast oracle and you need to be aware of it.
Salient
Profile Joined August 2011
United States876 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 20:35:48
March 29 2013 20:23 GMT
#683
On March 30 2013 05:16 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 04:36 Kinon wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:17 hzflank wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:14 Kinon wrote:
How would a stalker+msc pressure do against fast oracle? You don't hit fast enough to catch the oracle, and by the time you break the main he could already have wiped your mineral line?


You would have to leave 2 stalkers at home in your mineral line. You cannot just let an oracle has free reign with your workers (it kills a worker every 2 seconds).


How do you know he's going for Oracles when going 3 stalker rush into MSC pressure? With this build Ionly scout my base for proxy, and rely on that fast push to figure out what his doing. So, if he has some units, my first tree stalkers won't be able to get any info. Should I probe scout, or just leave 2 stalkers preemptively?

Sorry for the noobish question I posted in this thread, I'm just a plat toss trying to figure out a safe build in PvP.


It's not a noobish question at all. The truth is you do not know that he is going for oracles. All you know is his gas timing and whether or not he added an early second gateway. If he takes early gas and no second gateway there is a chance of a fast oracle and you need to be aware of it.


I think it might be safest and best to open 3 stalker opening into phoenix (2 gate stargate). That way you have enough units to hold your ramp with MsC assistance, the first phoenix to scout for DTs/Blink, and an easy way to kill oracles. Maybe that's too safe and wouldn't have enough of an edge vs a 1 gate tech opening?
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 20:52 GMT
#684
Nah that's a perfectly viable opening.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Kinon
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania207 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 21:03:21
March 29 2013 21:00 GMT
#685
On March 30 2013 05:23 Salient wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 05:16 hzflank wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:36 Kinon wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:17 hzflank wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:14 Kinon wrote:
How would a stalker+msc pressure do against fast oracle? You don't hit fast enough to catch the oracle, and by the time you break the main he could already have wiped your mineral line?


You would have to leave 2 stalkers at home in your mineral line. You cannot just let an oracle has free reign with your workers (it kills a worker every 2 seconds).


How do you know he's going for Oracles when going 3 stalker rush into MSC pressure? With this build Ionly scout my base for proxy, and rely on that fast push to figure out what his doing. So, if he has some units, my first tree stalkers won't be able to get any info. Should I probe scout, or just leave 2 stalkers preemptively?

Sorry for the noobish question I posted in this thread, I'm just a plat toss trying to figure out a safe build in PvP.


It's not a noobish question at all. The truth is you do not know that he is going for oracles. All you know is his gas timing and whether or not he added an early second gateway. If he takes early gas and no second gateway there is a chance of a fast oracle and you need to be aware of it.


I think it might be safest and best to open 3 stalker opening into phoenix (2 gate stargate). That way you have enough units to hold your ramp with MsC assistance, the first phoenix to scout for DTs/Blink, and an easy way to kill oracles. Maybe that's too safe and wouldn't have enough of an edge vs a 1 gate tech opening?


The reason I asked is because I use a build from HelloKitty's replay back, 8 stalker+MSC push. He seemed to win everything with it without scouting until the push (6:30). However, he didn't play against the fast oracle that I encountered, and I'm a little lost now. I think next time I'll send a probe after cyber core to check his base, even if I don't have enough experience to know what to look for.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
March 29 2013 21:09 GMT
#686
What are you supposed to do on Star Station horizontal positions PvZ? It is pretty dumb to play on. Immortal/sentry is probably the best thing to do I guess, I haven't tried yet. I've been hydra busted a few times so far or roach/ling all-inned, not to mention they can practically go swarm hosts from their natural (okay I am exaggerating but you get the point). With that short of travel time it is quite tough to hold if you don't go for lots of sentries. Supposedly it is Steppes of War length rush distance or shorter. Any way you put it,those positions are pretty dumb. I haven't face it yet but I could see the old mass roach style being borderline impossible to hold if you take a third, and with the reinforcement time, maybe even hard to hold the natural without mass cannons. I just don't get why they wouldn't make it cross and vertical positions only.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Erik.TheRed
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 21:29:00
March 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#687
On March 30 2013 04:24 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 02:43 Aiursc wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:05 Salient wrote:
On March 29 2013 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:
This for me is the issue with medivacs. You don't die to drops but you are really, really stretched if you try to take a third at anything approaching WoL timings. Meanwhile Terrans can sit back and relax, float their third CC down and do huge, huge bio pushes.

Don't get me wrong it's not imbalanced but Terran have a much stronger mid game than in WoL, without actually doing anything strategically different. Most P innovations in HoTS so far all involve pre-medivac aggression as our new units bar the MsC don't really have much utility against standard bio T.

For the record PvT is my favourite matchup, and by far my strongest, so this is coming from me in a non-bitching manner!


I feel like PvT is pretty awful in HoTS. We can't really do sentry based (PartinG style) gateway pressure or all ins safely due to widow mines. Blink research time has been increased. We have to deal with stronger 1-1-1s and earlier cloaked threats. The 10 minute medevac timing is more brutal than ever, and it is very difficult to defend drops. In exchange, we get fragile air units that can be shut down with a single turret and that only MC can use effectively.


I think the stargate build was a metagame build and shouldn't really be used as terrans figure it out unless you have the multitasking of mc. This reminds me of when mc would go stargate in PvZ and destroy with it while others had less success with the style.

About PvT I really like the matchup now because you can be extremely greedy. I don't mean greedy as in taking a fast nexus either. The mothership core allows you to get tech/upgrade buildings out before your second and third gate after a 1 gate expand. For example you can go 1 gate robo forge forge gate gate or something incredibly greedy like that as long as you get enough observers vs widow mines. My personal favorite is a very fast forge for armor upgrades as well as fast templar for storm to take a third/end the game if they dont have ghosts. I find going from templar to collosus to be a lot easier than going for collosus into templar as with the latter you are vulnerable to viking timings. However templar first does make you more vulnerable to 2/2 ghost timings and other things. I guess it is a trade off but terrans don't seem used to high templar so fast with such fast 0/2/0 upgrades.


Are you claiming that you can go 1gate expand, cyber core, then robo, then two forges, and then two more gateways and hold any early pressure (let alone a full out rush/ proxy raxes/ reapers) all because you have a mothership core? And this is at what level of play? What if your opponent, like, scouts you or something?

I agree you can be slightly greedier and defend your natural easier with the mothership core, but I think you're exaggerating a bit.


I'm pretty sure that build was brought up on yesterday's state of the game as being very good in the current gamestate. if you see indications of pressure (2nd rax, tech lab, etc) then you can chrono out some sentries/stalkers. The whole idea of the build is to be prepared for both widow mine drops and the standard 10-11 minute medivac timing since pre-medivac stim timings have become very uncommon in HOTS. Proxy factory mine + MM push could also be tough to hold but again the entire style depends on diligent scouting.
"See you space cowboy"
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 29 2013 21:33 GMT
#688
On March 30 2013 04:46 Teoita wrote:
I remember that happening at -some- game at MLG or IEM and the Protoss holding off, but i can't remember which series (or tournament sorry). I only remember it was on Akilon Wasted (or Flats whatever). Might have been Parting.

The Protoss basically just held his ramp with gateway units+msc until he had a second oracle, while sending the first to the terran's base (and killing every scv). I think he was forced into cancelling the nexus though.

Dream vs First, Akilon Wastes at IEM.
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
March 29 2013 21:36 GMT
#689
I'm having problems approaching the latelate game against the Zerg. Newkirk seems to be the map where most of my games go on for a long time and ends up split map. I end up turtling very heavily behind cannons storm and tempest after four bases because I fear comitting to an attack because I have really bad judgment of whether or not I'll come out on top of the fight, and obviously even if we just trade the zerg can remax really fast and start taking the game. A few times in the game I'm going to link below I end up trying to poke which ends up in us trading a few units and then both of us switching our unit comps.

tl;dr : I'm lost pvz late game!

http://drop.sc/315668
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 21:37 GMT
#690
On March 30 2013 06:33 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 04:46 Teoita wrote:
I remember that happening at -some- game at MLG or IEM and the Protoss holding off, but i can't remember which series (or tournament sorry). I only remember it was on Akilon Wasted (or Flats whatever). Might have been Parting.

The Protoss basically just held his ramp with gateway units+msc until he had a second oracle, while sending the first to the terran's base (and killing every scv). I think he was forced into cancelling the nexus though.

Dream vs First, Akilon Wastes at IEM.


How do you remember all these games wtf :O
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
March 29 2013 21:42 GMT
#691
On March 30 2013 06:37 Teoita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 06:33 TheDwf wrote:
On March 30 2013 04:46 Teoita wrote:
I remember that happening at -some- game at MLG or IEM and the Protoss holding off, but i can't remember which series (or tournament sorry). I only remember it was on Akilon Wasted (or Flats whatever). Might have been Parting.

The Protoss basically just held his ramp with gateway units+msc until he had a second oracle, while sending the first to the terran's base (and killing every scv). I think he was forced into cancelling the nexus though.

Dream vs First, Akilon Wastes at IEM.


How do you remember all these games wtf :O

Some people have weird memories like that, I'm one of them, I can even remember the spawn locations most time, or IRL I can remember where I was sitting and where my friends were sitting on most nights out.

Unfortunately my memory does not extend to being good at remembering builds damnit!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Bahajinbo
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany488 Posts
March 29 2013 22:08 GMT
#692
How the heck can I engage a mech/ghost army consisting of hellbats, mass vikings, siege tanks and widow mines?
The ghosts simply EMP my immortals and I don't even stand a chance against hellbats & tanks. I cannot engage the ghosts with high templars because of the mines & siege tanks.
Is mass air with phoenix & tempest the only possible counter or can I do a strong timing push against a mech player?
idkfa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States77 Posts
March 30 2013 01:27 GMT
#693
Hey guys, I got wrecked by a Thor cheese that is pretty well described in the thread [H][L]Fast Thor Opening. The addition of turbo medivacs has apparently worked well for the dude that hit me with it, judging by his match history. My early warning probe caught sight of his SCV moveout, but I just didn't see the Thor coming. How wide is the gulf between what I did and what it would have taken to prevail?

http://drop.sc/315725
If you use "literally" as a form of hyperbole, you will literally DIE! (Eventually.)
ThaReckoning
Profile Joined January 2011
United States197 Posts
March 30 2013 01:36 GMT
#694
On March 30 2013 10:27 idkfa wrote:
Hey guys, I got wrecked by a Thor cheese that is pretty well described in the thread [H][L]Fast Thor Opening. The addition of turbo medivacs has apparently worked well for the dude that hit me with it, judging by his match history. My early warning probe caught sight of his SCV moveout, but I just didn't see the Thor coming. How wide is the gulf between what I did and what it would have taken to prevail?

http://drop.sc/315725


Your expansion build is incredibly greedy, almost anything would have killed you. Before you do anything else, I'd learn a more standard 1g expo build. Silly cheeses like that one are stopped by having a strong opener. Do an expand that has:

Nexus down by 4:30
3 gateways + warpgate research finishing at 6 minutes
A tech building between 6 and 6:30

Do this, and you should be fine vs that attack.
If you want to make one goal, to win, you must lose.
idkfa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States77 Posts
March 30 2013 01:59 GMT
#695
On March 30 2013 10:36 ThaReckoning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 10:27 idkfa wrote:
Hey guys, I got wrecked by a Thor cheese that is pretty well described in the thread [H][L]Fast Thor Opening. The addition of turbo medivacs has apparently worked well for the dude that hit me with it, judging by his match history. My early warning probe caught sight of his SCV moveout, but I just didn't see the Thor coming. How wide is the gulf between what I did and what it would have taken to prevail?

http://drop.sc/315725


Your expansion build is incredibly greedy, almost anything would have killed you. Before you do anything else, I'd learn a more standard 1g expo build. Silly cheeses like that one are stopped by having a strong opener. Do an expand that has:

Nexus down by 4:30
3 gateways + warpgate research finishing at 6 minutes
A tech building between 6 and 6:30

Do this, and you should be fine vs that attack.


Thanks for the feedback, ThaReckoning! I will put your advice into practice.
If you use "literally" as a form of hyperbole, you will literally DIE! (Eventually.)
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
March 30 2013 11:01 GMT
#696
--- Nuked ---
ShaolinZorg
Profile Joined February 2013
Belgium47 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 11:20:21
March 30 2013 11:19 GMT
#697
http://drop.sc/315725

Your expansion build is incredibly greedy, almost anything would have killed you. Before you do anything else, I'd learn a more standard 1g expo build. Silly cheeses like that one are stopped by having a strong opener. Do an expand that has:

Nexus down by 4:30
3 gateways + warpgate research finishing at 6 minutes
A tech building between 6 and 6:30

Do this, and you should be fine vs that attack.




what do you mean exactly by "greedy" ? too much building, not enough units ?

should'nt we go stargate -> robo -> 2 stargate instead ?
Qui veut voyager loin ménage sa monture
ThaReckoning
Profile Joined January 2011
United States197 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 11:48:09
March 30 2013 11:26 GMT
#698
On March 30 2013 20:19 ShaolinZorg wrote:
Show nested quote +
http://drop.sc/315725

Your expansion build is incredibly greedy, almost anything would have killed you. Before you do anything else, I'd learn a more standard 1g expo build. Silly cheeses like that one are stopped by having a strong opener. Do an expand that has:

Nexus down by 4:30
3 gateways + warpgate research finishing at 6 minutes
A tech building between 6 and 6:30

Do this, and you should be fine vs that attack.




what do you mean exactly by "greedy" ? too much building, not enough units ?

should'nt we go stargate -> robo -> 2 stargate instead ?


It's greedy in that it doesn't respect any potential timings from the terran. I'm sure he has a lot of BO losses using that opener. You have to have some self control when teching and expanding, you can't get away with as much as he was trying to get away with.
If you want to make one goal, to win, you must lose.
ShaolinZorg
Profile Joined February 2013
Belgium47 Posts
March 30 2013 11:33 GMT
#699
in that context´ do you usually warp units after warp research and 3 gates are completed or is it better to warp them only in case of early attack ?
Qui veut voyager loin ménage sa monture
ThaReckoning
Profile Joined January 2011
United States197 Posts
March 30 2013 11:48 GMT
#700
On March 30 2013 20:33 ShaolinZorg wrote:
in that context´ do you usually warp units after warp research and 3 gates are completed or is it better to warp them only in case of early attack ?


It all depends on what the terran does/what your composition goal is.
If you want to make one goal, to win, you must lose.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 367 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4392
Leta 1592
Bale 60
Shine 31
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm261
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Other Games
summit1g8148
WinterStarcraft666
Sick136
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick506
BasetradeTV208
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta40
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1059
• Rush699
Other Games
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 36m
Patches Events
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 36m
OSC
17h 36m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.