• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6717 users

The HotS Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 367 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions. Do not just ask for build orders.
justsayinbro
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
307 Posts
March 29 2013 04:29 GMT
#641
so it seems like I am still playing WoL since I never make MSC...
few questions about the unit,
what is a good time to get it out to be immune to early pushes? any good builds that utilizes this?
also heard about the stalker msc rush which I cannot seem to find BO for... can anyone point me to the right direction?
any cool replays that showcase proper MSC usages?

Thank you in advance :D
swagsurgeon
Profile Joined June 2012
United States12 Posts
March 29 2013 04:58 GMT
#642
Hey all. Im having a lot of trouble stopping mass muta corrupter in pvz. I open sg, and the way the zerg will do it, is they'll build anywhere from 6-10 corrupters and then transition into mass muta. My issue is pheonix is the only real counter to muta in hots, but with the corrupter mix i cant seem to beat it. I play at a mid gm level usually top 50. Id love to upload a replay, but I dont know how T.T. If anyone has any advice id defanitely take it into consideration.
top 50 gm toss
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
March 29 2013 06:03 GMT
#643
On March 29 2013 13:29 justsayinbro wrote:
so it seems like I am still playing WoL since I never make MSC...
few questions about the unit,
what is a good time to get it out to be immune to early pushes? any good builds that utilizes this?
also heard about the stalker msc rush which I cannot seem to find BO for... can anyone point me to the right direction?
any cool replays that showcase proper MSC usages?

Thank you in advance :D


MC has really good MSC usage. Check him out, he can give you a lot of really good ways to use it.

He's also pretty fond of pressure using the MSC, so that can answer your other question too.

As far as when to get it out, after first Stalker in PvP is when I get it out, after first Sentry in PvZ, and after my expo and second Assimilator in PvT. But it depends on your build, so look at some players on streams and see when they are getting their MSC out. Good luck!
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
March 29 2013 06:06 GMT
#644
On March 29 2013 13:58 swagsurgeon wrote:
Hey all. Im having a lot of trouble stopping mass muta corrupter in pvz. I open sg, and the way the zerg will do it, is they'll build anywhere from 6-10 corrupters and then transition into mass muta. My issue is pheonix is the only real counter to muta in hots, but with the corrupter mix i cant seem to beat it. I play at a mid gm level usually top 50. Id love to upload a replay, but I dont know how T.T. If anyone has any advice id defanitely take it into consideration.


I fell weird commenting on a mid GM's question, because you know more about the game than I do probably, but I do have some ideas here.

I think the answer to this, and Day9 on some MLG games seems to agree, that storm is the way to take out Corruptors, along with Phoenix for the Mutas. I think if you're going to go Phoenix against Mutas you have to get 2 Stargates so you can get Voids and Phoenixes, get Storm ASAP, and use cannons in the mean time to stop them from killing you. If you keep your Phoenixes away from the Corruptors and around Cannons, they shouldn't be able to take them out before you have Voids and Storm to combat them effectively. Air toss requires COPIOUS amounts of Cannons.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 11:21:12
March 29 2013 11:16 GMT
#645
So what are you guys opening PvT ? I've tried the MC PvT Oracle thing.. But I feel like it have to do damage to be good, and it doesn't feel like the safest of options. But I also think that having a stargate reasonably early is good PvT. I don't really like the colosus death ball-style of play either. So....

On state of the game Artosis talked about going robo rather then stargate makes you super safe in the early game, as well as theognis saying double forge is very strong. And like I've said, I don't really like the colosus death-ball style. So now I'm thinking I have to go something like 1 gate FE, skip the stargate and go into robo while adding gates and double forge. Then hit some sort of colosus timing while taking a 3rd and teching to templar? Then again I feel like earlier templar for feedback vs medivac drops would be good, but maybe not necessary on 2 base?. Also, like I said, just having a stargate for a few phoenixes vs medivacs sound like a really good thing(rather then early templar). So 1 gate FE into robo, double forge AND stargate? Would I even be able to support that? The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go the MC-like opening with stargate into expand THEN add robo and forges a little bit later.. Honestly I feel kind of lost.. What are your guys' thoughts on the MU?

edit:fixed SOME of my horrible english, pardon me! ;D
Liquid
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
March 29 2013 11:59 GMT
#646
On March 29 2013 20:16 blae000 wrote:
So what are you guys opening PvT ? I've tried the MC PvT Oracle thing.. But I feel like it have to do damage to be good, and it doesn't feel like the safest of options. But I also think that having a stargate reasonably early is good PvT. I don't really like the colosus death ball-style of play either. So....

On state of the game Artosis talked about going robo rather then stargate makes you super safe in the early game, as well as theognis saying double forge is very strong. And like I've said, I don't really like the colosus death-ball style. So now I'm thinking I have to go something like 1 gate FE, skip the stargate and go into robo while adding gates and double forge. Then hit some sort of colosus timing while taking a 3rd and teching to templar? Then again I feel like earlier templar for feedback vs medivac drops would be good, but maybe not necessary on 2 base?. Also, like I said, just having a stargate for a few phoenixes vs medivacs sound like a really good thing(rather then early templar). So 1 gate FE into robo, double forge AND stargate? Would I even be able to support that? The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go the MC-like opening with stargate into expand THEN add robo and forges a little bit later.. Honestly I feel kind of lost.. What are your guys' thoughts on the MU?

edit:fixed SOME of my horrible english, pardon me! ;D


- I agree on 1 gate FE into fast robo being really safe.

- Double forge is very strong. One big reasoning behind this is that with new speedvacs it's easier for terran to deny or slow your 3rd. So instead of trying to expand faster to get an advantage, you can go the easier route of faster upgrades to get ahead in the game.

- Colo -> templar is still my favorite way to play. A lot of people have success with going straight to templar on 2 base, but I don't feel comfortable with it. It's a personal preference thing though.

- I tried going phoenix on 2 base with colossus... couldn't really get it to work. In theory phoenix sounds like a good counter to medivac drops but in practice, they still don't 100% stop all drops, it makes your army really susceptible to mass vikings, and the terran can always still just secure and keep their economic lead.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 12:10 GMT
#647
On March 29 2013 20:59 rsvp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 20:16 blae000 wrote:
So what are you guys opening PvT ? I've tried the MC PvT Oracle thing.. But I feel like it have to do damage to be good, and it doesn't feel like the safest of options. But I also think that having a stargate reasonably early is good PvT. I don't really like the colosus death ball-style of play either. So....

On state of the game Artosis talked about going robo rather then stargate makes you super safe in the early game, as well as theognis saying double forge is very strong. And like I've said, I don't really like the colosus death-ball style. So now I'm thinking I have to go something like 1 gate FE, skip the stargate and go into robo while adding gates and double forge. Then hit some sort of colosus timing while taking a 3rd and teching to templar? Then again I feel like earlier templar for feedback vs medivac drops would be good, but maybe not necessary on 2 base?. Also, like I said, just having a stargate for a few phoenixes vs medivacs sound like a really good thing(rather then early templar). So 1 gate FE into robo, double forge AND stargate? Would I even be able to support that? The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go the MC-like opening with stargate into expand THEN add robo and forges a little bit later.. Honestly I feel kind of lost.. What are your guys' thoughts on the MU?

edit:fixed SOME of my horrible english, pardon me! ;D

- Colo -> templar is still my favorite way to play. A lot of people have success with going straight to templar on 2 base, but I don't feel comfortable with it. It's a personal preference thing though.


What colossus builds are you doing? The new 2colo with range into fast templar seems to work pretty well...

ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
March 29 2013 13:14 GMT
#648
On March 29 2013 20:59 rsvp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 20:16 blae000 wrote:
So what are you guys opening PvT ? I've tried the MC PvT Oracle thing.. But I feel like it have to do damage to be good, and it doesn't feel like the safest of options. But I also think that having a stargate reasonably early is good PvT. I don't really like the colosus death ball-style of play either. So....

On state of the game Artosis talked about going robo rather then stargate makes you super safe in the early game, as well as theognis saying double forge is very strong. And like I've said, I don't really like the colosus death-ball style. So now I'm thinking I have to go something like 1 gate FE, skip the stargate and go into robo while adding gates and double forge. Then hit some sort of colosus timing while taking a 3rd and teching to templar? Then again I feel like earlier templar for feedback vs medivac drops would be good, but maybe not necessary on 2 base?. Also, like I said, just having a stargate for a few phoenixes vs medivacs sound like a really good thing(rather then early templar). So 1 gate FE into robo, double forge AND stargate? Would I even be able to support that? The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go the MC-like opening with stargate into expand THEN add robo and forges a little bit later.. Honestly I feel kind of lost.. What are your guys' thoughts on the MU?

edit:fixed SOME of my horrible english, pardon me! ;D


- I agree on 1 gate FE into fast robo being really safe.

- Double forge is very strong. One big reasoning behind this is that with new speedvacs it's easier for terran to deny or slow your 3rd. So instead of trying to expand faster to get an advantage, you can go the easier route of faster upgrades to get ahead in the game.

- Colo -> templar is still my favorite way to play. A lot of people have success with going straight to templar on 2 base, but I don't feel comfortable with it. It's a personal preference thing though.

- I tried going phoenix on 2 base with colossus... couldn't really get it to work. In theory phoenix sounds like a good counter to medivac drops but in practice, they still don't 100% stop all drops, it makes your army really susceptible to mass vikings, and the terran can always still just secure and keep their economic lead.


Teoita wrote: What colossus builds are you doing? The new 2colo with range into fast templar seems to work pretty well...


Question to both, when do you grab your third in either of these? The problem i got with pvt is that i can't punish greedy play, while also having huge difficulties grabbing a third. Feels like i have to spread everything so thin and/or having 5 or more observers spread out to know what's happening.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 13:16 GMT
#649
Yeah my third is always way later than i would like it to be, it's usually after like 13 minutes PvT is my worst matchup by far atm.

As far as playing vs greed goes, i agree with rsvp that double forge is very strong. If you can't have a big econ might as well have the strongest 2base army possible.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
March 29 2013 13:22 GMT
#650
On March 29 2013 22:16 Teoita wrote:
Yeah my third is always way later than i would like it to be, it's usually after like 13 minutes PvT is my worst matchup by far atm.

As far as playing vs greed goes, i agree with rsvp that double forge is very strong. If you can't have a big econ might as well have the strongest 2base army possible.


I've been trying it lately but to no real success. Drop's seldomly do much damage, and if i can get a lucky break and actually kill medivacs without him doing any damage i'm ahead. Terran's that play safe and stay on 2 bases aren't a big problem either. The hard part is a greedy terran who constantly keep's me back with drops. Since i usually go robo before any templar tech i guess i can't push out without risking a loss in a straight up fight and also a medivac to shred my base. In the latest 10 games i might have won two, and both were to very much inferior players. It just feel's like im playing without a plan, and if i follow a plan i will have it shut down either way.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
March 29 2013 13:27 GMT
#651
This for me is the issue with medivacs. You don't die to drops but you are really, really stretched if you try to take a third at anything approaching WoL timings. Meanwhile Terrans can sit back and relax, float their third CC down and do huge, huge bio pushes.

Don't get me wrong it's not imbalanced but Terran have a much stronger mid game than in WoL, without actually doing anything strategically different. Most P innovations in HoTS so far all involve pre-medivac aggression as our new units bar the MsC don't really have much utility against standard bio T.

For the record PvT is my favourite matchup, and by far my strongest, so this is coming from me in a non-bitching manner!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
101toss
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
3232 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 13:53:00
March 29 2013 13:52 GMT
#652
What time should my MsC come out vs Terran if I scout something fishy (i.e. 2 rax or cut workers)?
Math doesn't kill champions and neither do wards
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
March 29 2013 14:26 GMT
#653
On March 29 2013 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:
This for me is the issue with medivacs. You don't die to drops but you are really, really stretched if you try to take a third at anything approaching WoL timings. Meanwhile Terrans can sit back and relax, float their third CC down and do huge, huge bio pushes.

Don't get me wrong it's not imbalanced but Terran have a much stronger mid game than in WoL, without actually doing anything strategically different. Most P innovations in HoTS so far all involve pre-medivac aggression as our new units bar the MsC don't really have much utility against standard bio T.

For the record PvT is my favourite matchup, and by far my strongest, so this is coming from me in a non-bitching manner!


Ye pretty much it. On maps like Belshir or whirlwind i have bigger problem, whereas maps like Akilon and Newkirk offer the elevation problem, yet easier to grab 3rd. It just feels like i have to play better as a defender than what they have as an attacker. I can spread thin but risk getting killed straight off from his ball of units..
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
March 29 2013 14:42 GMT
#654
On March 29 2013 23:26 Mellon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:
This for me is the issue with medivacs. You don't die to drops but you are really, really stretched if you try to take a third at anything approaching WoL timings. Meanwhile Terrans can sit back and relax, float their third CC down and do huge, huge bio pushes.

Don't get me wrong it's not imbalanced but Terran have a much stronger mid game than in WoL, without actually doing anything strategically different. Most P innovations in HoTS so far all involve pre-medivac aggression as our new units bar the MsC don't really have much utility against standard bio T.

For the record PvT is my favourite matchup, and by far my strongest, so this is coming from me in a non-bitching manner!


Ye pretty much it. On maps like Belshir or whirlwind i have bigger problem, whereas maps like Akilon and Newkirk offer the elevation problem, yet easier to grab 3rd. It just feels like i have to play better as a defender than what they have as an attacker. I can spread thin but risk getting killed straight off from his ball of units..

This map pool has few, if any 'Protoss' maps which is often neglected in the discussion. The absolute P favoured maps might see different games. Our optimal tends to involve a third which is close to the natural and with some kind of choke to help against T and Z denials of an early third, but without too much dead airspace that helps mutas and medivacs. The map should also be big enough to keep Z and T off our doorstep.

The map pool isn't terrible for Protoss, but I'd love to see more maps in it, including a P favoured one. I miss Cloud Kingdom, I don't mind discarding it, but the rationale of keeping things fresh is flawed if they keep bloody Daybreak!

Give say, 20 good maps, with more vetos so we can get some variety. I'd love to try something like Calm Before the Storm and go straight to Skytoss just to try it, but without forcing others to play on it.

There are too many big 'macro' maps with not enough interesting features that require you to mixup styles. Antiga was a good map, but most of us were sick of it. Bring it back with the awesome Star Station tileset! As a Protoss I had completely different builds for close air vs cross spawn vT on that, and I miss that variety.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 14:46 GMT
#655
There are hardly 20 maps fit for competitive play in the history of sc2 to be honest.

Besides that many vetos would just get confusing. There would be way too many "different" map pools. I agree many hots maps don't exactly help protoss though.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Salient
Profile Joined August 2011
United States876 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-29 15:14:59
March 29 2013 15:05 GMT
#656
On March 29 2013 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:
This for me is the issue with medivacs. You don't die to drops but you are really, really stretched if you try to take a third at anything approaching WoL timings. Meanwhile Terrans can sit back and relax, float their third CC down and do huge, huge bio pushes.

Don't get me wrong it's not imbalanced but Terran have a much stronger mid game than in WoL, without actually doing anything strategically different. Most P innovations in HoTS so far all involve pre-medivac aggression as our new units bar the MsC don't really have much utility against standard bio T.

For the record PvT is my favourite matchup, and by far my strongest, so this is coming from me in a non-bitching manner!


I feel like PvT is pretty awful in HoTS. We can't really do sentry based (PartinG style) gateway pressure or all ins safely due to widow mines. Blink research time has been increased. We have to deal with stronger 1-1-1s and earlier cloaked threats. The 10 minute medevac timing is more brutal than ever, and it is very difficult to defend drops. In exchange, we get fragile air units that can be shut down with a single turret and that only MC can use effectively.
blae000
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway1640 Posts
March 29 2013 15:05 GMT
#657
On March 29 2013 21:10 Teoita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 20:59 rsvp wrote:
On March 29 2013 20:16 blae000 wrote:
So what are you guys opening PvT ? I've tried the MC PvT Oracle thing.. But I feel like it have to do damage to be good, and it doesn't feel like the safest of options. But I also think that having a stargate reasonably early is good PvT. I don't really like the colosus death ball-style of play either. So....

On state of the game Artosis talked about going robo rather then stargate makes you super safe in the early game, as well as theognis saying double forge is very strong. And like I've said, I don't really like the colosus death-ball style. So now I'm thinking I have to go something like 1 gate FE, skip the stargate and go into robo while adding gates and double forge. Then hit some sort of colosus timing while taking a 3rd and teching to templar? Then again I feel like earlier templar for feedback vs medivac drops would be good, but maybe not necessary on 2 base?. Also, like I said, just having a stargate for a few phoenixes vs medivacs sound like a really good thing(rather then early templar). So 1 gate FE into robo, double forge AND stargate? Would I even be able to support that? The more I think about it the more it makes sense to go the MC-like opening with stargate into expand THEN add robo and forges a little bit later.. Honestly I feel kind of lost.. What are your guys' thoughts on the MU?

edit:fixed SOME of my horrible english, pardon me! ;D

- Colo -> templar is still my favorite way to play. A lot of people have success with going straight to templar on 2 base, but I don't feel comfortable with it. It's a personal preference thing though.


What colossus builds are you doing? The new 2colo with range into fast templar seems to work pretty well...



Hmm, I haven't really caught this 2colo+range fast templar build.. How does it play out?
Liquid
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 15:14 GMT
#658
It's kind of the best of both worlds type thing. More brute force strength compared to 1colo no range, less vulnerable to mass viking and faster templar compared to 3colo+blink. I've seen tons of kr protoss doing it in HotS, both at IEM and MLG.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Kinon
Profile Joined October 2012
Romania207 Posts
March 29 2013 17:15 GMT
#659
On March 30 2013 00:14 Teoita wrote:
It's kind of the best of both worlds type thing. More brute force strength compared to 1colo no range, less vulnerable to mass viking and faster templar compared to 3colo+blink. I've seen tons of kr protoss doing it in HotS, both at IEM and MLG.

Could you suggest any vod from mlg.tv, so we could know exactly what we're talking about?
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
March 29 2013 17:19 GMT
#660
http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/99995-rain-vs-jjakji-game-2-round-of-16-mlg-dallas-2013

Also Tails vs Ryung from GSTL
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 367 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.