• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11110 users

The HotS Terran Help Me Thread - Page 76

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 368 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
S7EFEN
Profile Joined November 2012
86 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 01:52:27
May 12 2013 01:37 GMT
#1501
I switched to T from P and I've been having a really difficult time against cheeses, specifically TvZ.
I either open 12/12 reaper into CC into hellions and a third CC or CC first into hellions into a third CC. I'm not having trouble identifying pressure/allins but rather my ability to hold them is really poor.

What I do when I CC first is scout around 13 or 15 depending on map size, check gas timing and the third. If I see gas I poke back in and see if he just went for speed or is getting more gas. This is the best tell for me but often this scout is denied by queen or a few lings. Whats the best way to identify speed/bane or roach/ling/bane all ins if this happens? Should my hellions be out and on the map before any all-in hits? I fear losing them to a huge ling swell then he comes and bane busts me.


When I scout a bane bust, I find it difficult to tell how much my opponent is committing and how much extra I need to wall.
I also don't know if when I scout either all in if I want to go for medivacs or faster stim, or if I should just throw down a bunch of rax and pump marines? Usually when I scout a 2 base all in with some sort of ling/bane/roach I'll have a rax with a tech lab, a reactored factory and a third cc + 2 ebays on the way, so from here I don't really know if I want more marines or how to manage my production once I see an all in.

Can someone give me like a checklist of what I need to do to not die to either, other than just wall? I really am lost in terms of what I should be building depending on the cheese. Vods or replays would be really cool too.

edit: found the link to the 8-8-8 thread
Also, didn't see anything in the OP specifically re: 8/8/8, I know I need to pull SCVs to keep my first two marines alive but once I survive or they run away I don't know where to bunker, as the reapers can easily run away. Also, do I want to go for hellions or marines or marauders if I scout a mass reaper opener or proxy reaper?
JPSke
Profile Joined August 2010
United States54 Posts
May 12 2013 02:13 GMT
#1502
I just want to thank all the cool people in this thread. I'm an old fart(31), and when SC2 first came out I played it a little bit, raged, and quit. I was awful, I just could not multitask at all. I came back about a month ago after watching HoTs tournaments and decided to give it another shot with a focus on improving rather than wins and losses. With the help of this thread and Filter's videos I have slowly moved up from playing only bronzies and people like myself in the unranked matches to lately playing mainly gold and platinum people. Today I beat someone who is in diamond in a 20 minute game and that's probably the greatest competitive feeling I've had since I stopped playing sports.

I just want to offer kudos to everyone in this thread for taking the time to contribute. If anyone else is out there frustrated with the game I just want to say stop worrying about wins and losses and start focusing on just getting better. I can't wait til I'm good enough at the basics to jump into the ranked games, something that feels a lot closer than I even would have dreamed of a month ago. This game is worth the effort.
govie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
9334 Posts
May 12 2013 02:18 GMT
#1503
On May 12 2013 11:13 JPSke wrote:
I just want to thank all the cool people in this thread. I'm an old fart(31), and when SC2 first came out I played it a little bit, raged, and quit. I was awful, I just could not multitask at all. I came back about a month ago after watching HoTs tournaments and decided to give it another shot with a focus on improving rather than wins and losses. With the help of this thread and Filter's videos I have slowly moved up from playing only bronzies and people like myself in the unranked matches to lately playing mainly gold and platinum people. Today I beat someone who is in diamond in a 20 minute game and that's probably the greatest competitive feeling I've had since I stopped playing sports.

I just want to offer kudos to everyone in this thread for taking the time to contribute. If anyone else is out there frustrated with the game I just want to say stop worrying about wins and losses and start focusing on just getting better. I can't wait til I'm good enough at the basics to jump into the ranked games, something that feels a lot closer than I even would have dreamed of a month ago. This game is worth the effort.


I found out that my rage came from not scouting well or not responding well enough. Its losing by your own mistakes that makes ya rage most f the time, because u know u can do better
The two NBA teams in states with legal weed are called the Nuggets and the Blazers...
Level10Peon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
May 12 2013 03:20 GMT
#1504
On May 12 2013 09:43 jubil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2013 07:48 Level10Peon wrote:
Hi guys, I'm a gold Terran. I usually can point to why I lost a game, but this most recent TvZ (against another gold) I played baffles me. Basically I did a 1 rax expand on Whirlwind, my zerg opponent does some timing/all-in with roaches, banes and lings and, though I hold him for a few minutes, he crushes me by the end. I feel like I did very very well for a gold-level player, too, yet I still failed. Help please!

http://drop.sc/333357


I think that's the wrong link/replay because when I downloaded that I got a macro TvZ on Derelict Watcher between two plat players.


You're right, here's the proper link: http://drop.sc/333562
A Wild Sosd
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia421 Posts
May 12 2013 03:40 GMT
#1505
How should I go about dealing with a very fast storm on 2 bases. I scouted storm being chronoed and saw 6 templars. I did a small poke at the front with 10 or so marines then decided I probably couldnt achieve anything so I turned around to go home then I was time warped and stormed and I lost practically my whole army. I then hid portion of my army to snipe HT's which was pretty successful getting 3 or 4 of the 6. But he still proceeded to storm the rest of my army and kill my base :/
Should I stop this with faster ghosts?'
Replay: http://drop.sc/333635
Bomber | TaeJa | Life | Scarlett I Twitter: @SosdSC2
msistema
Profile Joined March 2012
8 Posts
May 12 2013 11:05 GMT
#1506
On May 11 2013 01:46 Sprite825 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 23:38 msistema wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hi guys,

I recently switched from zerg to terran. At this moment i'm still adjusting my mechanics and such, so i understand that if i lose games is because of my macro, but besides that i have a few questions about this game in concrete.

http://drop.sc/333217

It's a tvz against a master. I open double reaper into 3cc and 4M.
Just at the start of the game, i forgot the second reaper (lol) but i'm still able to scout a roach warren.
At this point instead of going hellion i start making mines, i grab a bunker and make 3 marauders.

I lose 4 scv but im able to hold it. The game continues. At the 10:00 min mark, i'm sitting at 47scv, 6mines and 3 marauders and grabbing my 3rd (because he delayed it quite a lot with creep).
He is on 58 drones and just starting his spire.

Here's my question, did i commit way too much in stopping his push and thus now i'm behind? What would have been the best response against what i saw?

From now on my macro really hurts my eyes…My medivacs are really really late, i realize i've been mining one gas with only one scv the full game, i'm not prepared for his late mutas and lost a ton of scv, BIG supply blocks, i stop producing mines etc etc. But as i said i've been playing Terran for one week, so i'll patch this soon.

Then i try to push when my +2+2 is finished (although i know i already lost this game).
We exchange armies in the middle of the map, my marines die miserably against banelings because my splitting micro is just awful, but there's a moment where i'm ahead in supply (probably because he is saving money for ultras).

How can i capitalize on it? Should i have dropped him?

Then he has ultras and i gg out.

So...I know i could have won this game by just macroing better and I'm aware of what i did bad (but u can advise me on whatever you think) but i also feel i do not know how to respond when i scout agressive openings and i do not know when to straight push or drop or do both things. All in all im just seeking for advice.

Thanks to everybody and please, forgive my english, it's not my mothertongue.


You had the correct response against roach pressure(mines, marauders ands bunkers), but as soon as you reboot his push, you want to gain map control with hellions and immediately land your 3rd, that way you can have a good eco and hit a strong 2-2 timing push. If you think that your medivacs are late, you can throw down your starport right after the factory(and possibly make a vicking out of it) like Polt did against Nerchio in Zotac final(http://drop.sc/333234)
What you want to do is put pressure as soon as you get stim and medivacs, because they allow you to run away easily, But DO NOT COMMIT : take fights only when you think you are going to trade well, otherwise you want to attack at different fronts by droping him at one place and pushing him at another, to deny creep spread, do eco/tech damages, deny bases, etc...
2-2 timing is the moment when you should have a big army and a good eco behind it to prod like a beast, so that way you can apply much more pressure that you did through out the game, and trade efficiently when he doesn't want to because his T3 tech is going to hit and he wants to save up money.
Playing against mutas is a bit different because his T3 is much more late if he keeps making them after 10+/- mutas, and they have the map control. So what you want to do against them is to turtle and macro a bit more and attack later. Because his tech is delayed, you want to wait until he is starting to save up money for his T3 units, and push at this moment. You can recognize it by scaning his main and see if the Hive is researching or done. That's the moment when you want to explode and be aggressive. If you have trouble to deal against the harass mutas, it's totally OK to throw down 3/4 turrets per bases when you are on 3 bases, because your mineral is going to sky rocket and your additional raxs won't be delayed as much. Hope I helped you


Yay! thx for your answer, i see things a bit more clear
Olsson
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden931 Posts
May 12 2013 12:23 GMT
#1507
1. Any replay packs you guys recommend from Gumiho or such? I checked the DreamHack replay pack but that tournament wasn't that terran dominant and Gumiho got knocked out.

2. TvT. I go for a 12 rax 12 gas reaper opening. I face two rax reapers while I expand, what is my response to this? What infrastructure should I follow up with after my CC? I'm masters but I haven't played this style at all.
Naniwa <3
Sprite825
Profile Joined December 2011
France57 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 13:25:07
May 12 2013 13:02 GMT
#1508
On May 12 2013 21:23 Olsson wrote:
1. Any replay packs you guys recommend from Gumiho or such? I checked the DreamHack replay pack but that tournament wasn't that terran dominant and Gumiho got knocked out.

2. TvT. I go for a 12 rax 12 gas reaper opening. I face two rax reapers while I expand, what is my response to this? What infrastructure should I follow up with after my CC? I'm masters but I haven't played this style at all.


There is not much replaypack from very good terran out theere, but there is plenty to watch: DemusliM has a very good stream, Polt as well, I personally enjoy watching Forgg too because he is a smart player and I like to analys his play when I watch his stream. You can watch the vods of the wcs, proleague, etc...
Have you consider doing 2 rax reaper expand as well? And if you want to keep doing 1 rax reaper exp, I think that if you scout 2 rax reaper, you can throw down a tech lab on your rax and produce 2 marauders: ready to defend at a good timing against 4 reapers. You can follow up by a quick stim and adding more raxs, teching to siege tank and medivac, without forgetting upgrades. Reactor hellion expand are really good against reapers too.
What's up people ?!
Emporium
Profile Joined May 2012
England162 Posts
May 12 2013 13:55 GMT
#1509
On May 12 2013 12:40 A Wild Sosd wrote:
How should I go about dealing with a very fast storm on 2 bases. I scouted storm being chronoed and saw 6 templars. I did a small poke at the front with 10 or so marines then decided I probably couldnt achieve anything so I turned around to go home then I was time warped and stormed and I lost practically my whole army. I then hid portion of my army to snipe HT's which was pretty successful getting 3 or 4 of the 6. But he still proceeded to storm the rest of my army and kill my base :/
Should I stop this with faster ghosts?'
Replay: http://drop.sc/333635



I am at work curently, but when i get home in like an hour i will look at this, and go through it, i used to have massive issues with this, to be honest the biggest thing i was doing wrong was changing my tech path quick enough to deal with the faster HT's.

2-3 ghosts shut this down really hard, and i suspect when i watch the replay that if you scout better, you will have enough of a reaction time to be able to have a better army comp.
Remember your mortality.
Sabresandiego
Profile Joined July 2010
United States227 Posts
May 12 2013 21:03 GMT
#1510
On May 12 2013 11:13 JPSke wrote:
I just want to thank all the cool people in this thread. I'm an old fart(31), and when SC2 first came out I played it a little bit, raged, and quit. I was awful, I just could not multitask at all. I came back about a month ago after watching HoTs tournaments and decided to give it another shot with a focus on improving rather than wins and losses. With the help of this thread and Filter's videos I have slowly moved up from playing only bronzies and people like myself in the unranked matches to lately playing mainly gold and platinum people. Today I beat someone who is in diamond in a 20 minute game and that's probably the greatest competitive feeling I've had since I stopped playing sports.

I just want to offer kudos to everyone in this thread for taking the time to contribute. If anyone else is out there frustrated with the game I just want to say stop worrying about wins and losses and start focusing on just getting better. I can't wait til I'm good enough at the basics to jump into the ranked games, something that feels a lot closer than I even would have dreamed of a month ago. This game is worth the effort.


How is 31 an old fart? You are still in your physical prime at this age unless you have totally abused yourself. Men don't start to decline until 35, and it is a slow gradual decline. Many pro athletes play into their early 40s.
Terran
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-12 22:35:25
May 12 2013 21:57 GMT
#1511
Is pure bio viable against marine & tank composition? I don't fancy the marine/tank mirrors and don't want to do full-mech either as I prefer the mobility of bio.

Edit - bah, looked under TvT and couldn't find it, answer was above...

User was warned for this post
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Level10Peon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
May 12 2013 23:34 GMT
#1512
I've been losing a lot to a zerg 2 base all-in that involves a large ling, bane, roach army basically crushing me around 10-12 minutes. The replay I posted earlier is an example. What should I do?

I feel like even if I scout, I'm unable to hold this. Even if I wall-off my natural and set-up a bunker, I can't hold it.
mau5mat
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
Northern Ireland461 Posts
May 12 2013 23:50 GMT
#1513
With the new hotkey trick Khlador posted about today, is it better to set the alternate key for EMP's or Snipes? I'm thinking the usage of it will be mostly on these two spells, but I can't make my mind up on what would be better to cast faster, my gut is telling me Snipe, any advice?
A Wild Sosd
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia421 Posts
May 13 2013 03:17 GMT
#1514
On May 13 2013 08:50 mau5mat wrote:
With the new hotkey trick Khlador posted about today, is it better to set the alternate key for EMP's or Snipes? I'm thinking the usage of it will be mostly on these two spells, but I can't make my mind up on what would be better to cast faster, my gut is telling me Snipe, any advice?

Snipe IMO as you need to be clicked on something for it to work where as you can accidentally waste emps
with the hot key trick.
Bomber | TaeJa | Life | Scarlett I Twitter: @SosdSC2
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
May 13 2013 03:21 GMT
#1515
On May 13 2013 12:17 A Wild Sosd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 08:50 mau5mat wrote:
With the new hotkey trick Khlador posted about today, is it better to set the alternate key for EMP's or Snipes? I'm thinking the usage of it will be mostly on these two spells, but I can't make my mind up on what would be better to cast faster, my gut is telling me Snipe, any advice?

Snipe IMO as you need to be clicked on something for it to work where as you can accidentally waste emps
with the hot key trick.

Wouldn't you potentially waste snipes on things that aren't worthwhile though? Like TvZ you don't want to be sniping lings or banelings, you want those infestors/broodlords/ultras. TvP too, sniping random zealots isn't going to help as much as HTs
¯\_(シ)_/¯
suicideyear
Profile Joined December 2012
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
May 13 2013 03:43 GMT
#1516
On May 13 2013 08:50 mau5mat wrote:
With the new hotkey trick Khlador posted about today, is it better to set the alternate key for EMP's or Snipes? I'm thinking the usage of it will be mostly on these two spells, but I can't make my mind up on what would be better to cast faster, my gut is telling me Snipe, any advice?


I've seen it used for EMP/Raven HSM (not my vid) but from what I understand any spammable spell can be used with the hotkey

This is a random example clip I found of blanket EMPs using the alternate key.

in short it's a matter of preference
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
DemigodcelpH
Profile Joined August 2011
1138 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 04:48:47
May 13 2013 04:48 GMT
#1517
On May 13 2013 08:34 Level10Peon wrote:
I've been losing a lot to a zerg 2 base all-in that involves a large ling, bane, roach army basically crushing me around 10-12 minutes. The replay I posted earlier is an example. What should I do?

I feel like even if I scout, I'm unable to hold this. Even if I wall-off my natural and set-up a bunker, I can't hold it.


Well positioned tanks will deal with most 2-base Zerg all-ins, or alternatively versus Roaches you want marauders.

You had neither of these, and you also didn't repair your bunker.
heartagram
Profile Joined May 2013
178 Posts
May 13 2013 06:23 GMT
#1518
Ok, how the hell do you hold the new 5:10 oracle timing?


I went reaper into reactor cc rax, and the oracle was in my mineral line right as my first 2 marines popped. My reaper scouted a gateway that made a zealot and a stalker and 2 gas. Should I count the amount of gas mined?

I put a huge hole in my wall because the build seems insanely stupid. With my build I get an engi bay blindly at 4:30, and that wasn't nearly fast enough, even though I thought it was the safest thing I could do. he walked a zealot and stalker across the map too, and I don't even have enough marines to deal with the oracles.

Is my build completely obsolete from this? are widow mine builds necessary now?
U_G_L_Y
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States516 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 06:47:01
May 13 2013 06:42 GMT
#1519
On May 13 2013 15:23 heartagram wrote:
Ok, how the hell do you hold the new 5:10 oracle timing?


I went reaper into reactor cc rax, and the oracle was in my mineral line right as my first 2 marines popped. My reaper scouted a gateway that made a zealot and a stalker and 2 gas. Should I count the amount of gas mined?

I put a huge hole in my wall because the build seems insanely stupid. With my build I get an engi bay blindly at 4:30, and that wasn't nearly fast enough, even though I thought it was the safest thing I could do. he walked a zealot and stalker across the map too, and I don't even have enough marines to deal with the oracles.

Is my build completely obsolete from this? are widow mine builds necessary now?

An oracle cannot hit at 5:10 if he made a stalker. You should be able to have 6 marines in your mineral line with no reaper, a fast reaper forces a stalker which delays the oracle.
Matrijs
Profile Joined May 2009
United States147 Posts
May 13 2013 07:21 GMT
#1520
On May 13 2013 15:42 U_G_L_Y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 15:23 heartagram wrote:
Ok, how the hell do you hold the new 5:10 oracle timing?


I went reaper into reactor cc rax, and the oracle was in my mineral line right as my first 2 marines popped. My reaper scouted a gateway that made a zealot and a stalker and 2 gas. Should I count the amount of gas mined?

I put a huge hole in my wall because the build seems insanely stupid. With my build I get an engi bay blindly at 4:30, and that wasn't nearly fast enough, even though I thought it was the safest thing I could do. he walked a zealot and stalker across the map too, and I don't even have enough marines to deal with the oracles.

Is my build completely obsolete from this? are widow mine builds necessary now?

An oracle cannot hit at 5:10 if he made a stalker. You should be able to have 6 marines in your mineral line with no reaper, a fast reaper forces a stalker which delays the oracle.


This is not accurate. Perhaps you mean he can't get a stalker early enough to deny a reaper?

See this video:


Stalker comes out at 4:15, oracle comes out at 5:00, hits the base at 5:05.

Seems like there's significant probe cutting going on here, though. Maybe counting the probes is the way to go?
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 368 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings117
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 339
hero 313
BeSt 233
sorry 58
Mind 31
Bale 18
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1040
League of Legends
JimRising 698
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King182
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde192
RuFF_SC2103
ArmadaUGS24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Rush1288
• Stunt374
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 35m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.