• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:01
CEST 16:01
KST 23:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

The HotS Terran Help Me Thread - Page 362

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 360 361 362 363 364 368 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
August 08 2015 18:31 GMT
#7221
On August 08 2015 18:15 MockHamill wrote:
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?

Note that you can block the reaper ledge with a single depot at the top, so they have to come in through the front. This probably means you can defend reasonably with a normal gas first as long as you micro impeccably.
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
MockHamill
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1798 Posts
August 08 2015 19:12 GMT
#7222
On August 09 2015 03:31 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2015 18:15 MockHamill wrote:
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?

Note that you can block the reaper ledge with a single depot at the top, so they have to come in through the front. This probably means you can defend reasonably with a normal gas first as long as you micro impeccably.


That still leaves 2 different spots that they can jump in. If you guess right you have the advantage, if you guess wrong the game is almost lost (without pro level micro).
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
August 08 2015 20:26 GMT
#7223
On August 09 2015 04:12 MockHamill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2015 03:31 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
On August 08 2015 18:15 MockHamill wrote:
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?

Note that you can block the reaper ledge with a single depot at the top, so they have to come in through the front. This probably means you can defend reasonably with a normal gas first as long as you micro impeccably.


That still leaves 2 different spots that they can jump in. If you guess right you have the advantage, if you guess wrong the game is almost lost (without pro level micro).

I don't really have much to say about this other then either don't go gas first or micro better. Sorry, but I defend reaper builds most of time by micro from a gas first but I don't know any reliable way to beat it if you can't micro well enough.
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Obamarauder
Profile Joined June 2015
697 Posts
August 09 2015 01:44 GMT
#7224
On August 09 2015 04:12 MockHamill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2015 03:31 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
On August 08 2015 18:15 MockHamill wrote:
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?

Note that you can block the reaper ledge with a single depot at the top, so they have to come in through the front. This probably means you can defend reasonably with a normal gas first as long as you micro impeccably.


That still leaves 2 different spots that they can jump in. If you guess right you have the advantage, if you guess wrong the game is almost lost (without pro level micro).


literally all you have to do is pull scvs to buffer, ur hellion should come out in time vs 3-4 reapers which should win when micro'd properly...... i don't really see whats the problem
MockHamill
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1798 Posts
August 09 2015 12:01 GMT
#7225
On August 09 2015 10:44 Obamarauder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2015 04:12 MockHamill wrote:
On August 09 2015 03:31 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
On August 08 2015 18:15 MockHamill wrote:
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?

Note that you can block the reaper ledge with a single depot at the top, so they have to come in through the front. This probably means you can defend reasonably with a normal gas first as long as you micro impeccably.


That still leaves 2 different spots that they can jump in. If you guess right you have the advantage, if you guess wrong the game is almost lost (without pro level micro).


literally all you have to do is pull scvs to buffer, ur hellion should come out in time vs 3-4 reapers which should win when micro'd properly...... i don't really see whats the problem


I just tested it out. 4 Reapers beat a hellion even with 8(!) workers repairing the hellion.
Obamarauder
Profile Joined June 2015
697 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-09 13:54:35
August 09 2015 13:33 GMT
#7226
On August 09 2015 21:01 MockHamill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2015 10:44 Obamarauder wrote:
On August 09 2015 04:12 MockHamill wrote:
On August 09 2015 03:31 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
On August 08 2015 18:15 MockHamill wrote:
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?

Note that you can block the reaper ledge with a single depot at the top, so they have to come in through the front. This probably means you can defend reasonably with a normal gas first as long as you micro impeccably.


That still leaves 2 different spots that they can jump in. If you guess right you have the advantage, if you guess wrong the game is almost lost (without pro level micro).


literally all you have to do is pull scvs to buffer, ur hellion should come out in time vs 3-4 reapers which should win when micro'd properly...... i don't really see whats the problem


I just tested it out. 4 Reapers beat a hellion even with 8(!) workers repairing the hellion.


........ where did i say ur only going to have 1 hellion? u obviously keep constant marine production. I thought that was a given???? u hit once with hellion, back off until attack delay is gone and hit again, repeat etc..... . its very simple micro that any terran should be able to do

you can also just post a replay

In most scenarios you should have 2 marines positioned to deny the first reaper. This is what you should almost always do with your first marines in TvT. Against a proxy version while going gas first, you probably only have 1 marine, in which case you should start pulling some SCVs immediately. If neither marine dies, you're in a great position. 3-4 marines + SCVs beats reapers easily, the hellion just seals the deal

You also mentioned going 2/1/1 to counter this. I'm not exactly sure of the build order you're referring to but you can just do a barracks first variant of 1/1/1 with 12 or 13 supply gas. This way you're going to have 1 extra marine which is huge in preventing the reapers from snowballing. Of course, this means your hellions will be delayed but keeping your marine count healthy is far more important against reaper cheese
TypeOfT
Profile Joined July 2015
14 Posts
August 10 2015 07:44 GMT
#7227
Hi Guys. This might have been answered somewhere else, my question is how to you scout the "use" of gas? like is there a general rule of thumb? You placed your gas at 12 supply so if he has less gas then you he placed his earlier? Or i see you have 2 gas but no tech building nor a high sentry count? I'm revering to protoss as from what i saw one can infer allot about the plan of a protoss by his gas usage.

Thank you!
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-10 10:38:30
August 10 2015 10:35 GMT
#7228
On August 10 2015 16:44 TypeOfT wrote:
Hi Guys. This might have been answered somewhere else, my question is how to you scout the "use" of gas? like is there a general rule of thumb? You placed your gas at 12 supply so if he has less gas then you he placed his earlier? Or i see you have 2 gas but no tech building nor a high sentry count? I'm revering to protoss as from what i saw one can infer allot about the plan of a protoss by his gas usage.

Thank you!

1 gas into nexus is standard play and you scout tech as normal. 2 gas before expansion and no second pylon in base usually means proxied tech, most likely stargate but also possibly 1 base blink or dt. 2 gas before expansion and both pylons in base is probably a normal-ish nexus with a fast mothership core and/or some quick tech right after it, but can still be 1 base tech. nexus timing reveals all, it should be going down by 4:00-4:15 or so if you're not facing 1 base tech. if you see protoss make sentries on 1 base he's probably doing some kind of weird 1 base immortal push or he's not very good

for 2 base+ it's more of a general game sense thing, but protoss wants 3+4 gas very very quickly if he's teching up to a normal game with colossus, no gas on natural for a long time could mean a big gateway allin. for 3 base if he doesn't take 5+6 gas it usually indicates he wants to play heavy colossus/gateway without a very fast transition to templar
TL+ Member
Thryd
Profile Joined March 2012
86 Posts
August 13 2015 14:07 GMT
#7229
Those openers in the op, are they still relevant?

I haven't played sc2 in an extremely long time.

Cazimirbzh
Profile Joined February 2014
334 Posts
August 13 2015 16:21 GMT
#7230
@Thryd
Yes but better to go for the updated ones and if you compile a list of BO that you want to execute and post it here, pple will tell you if the meta is different.
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
August 13 2015 19:14 GMT
#7231
How are you supposed to beat turtlemech with bio in TvT? I can't find any reliable way to win against it.

And by turlemech I'm referring to a mech player who expands very slowly and patiently, gets early extra starports, and goes into ravens while attacking either not at all or after securing a fourth base and getting up 10+ ravens. I can't figure out how to deal with this because if I go 2 fact tank (which I usually do against mech) then I can't do a fast airswitch, and I can't pressure him because the ravens kill my tanks and he expands so slowly I can't find good areas of weakness anyway. And I can't delay my airswitch because if he attacks me with ravens before I have enough then I simply lose. I can't trade with his air from a superior base count because you can't really trade with raven/viking vs raven/viking, and I can't make a fast airswitch to catch him offguard because his air is too fast and I can't push forward without tanks. I'm totally lost on how to deal with this, and I haven't seen any good solutions in pro play.

How are the rest of you terrans handling this if you face it?
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Wrathsc2
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2025 Posts
August 13 2015 20:28 GMT
#7232
On August 14 2015 04:14 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
How are you supposed to beat turtlemech with bio in TvT? I can't find any reliable way to win against it.

And by turlemech I'm referring to a mech player who expands very slowly and patiently, gets early extra starports, and goes into ravens while attacking either not at all or after securing a fourth base and getting up 10+ ravens. I can't figure out how to deal with this because if I go 2 fact tank (which I usually do against mech) then I can't do a fast airswitch, and I can't pressure him because the ravens kill my tanks and he expands so slowly I can't find good areas of weakness anyway. And I can't delay my airswitch because if he attacks me with ravens before I have enough then I simply lose. I can't trade with his air from a superior base count because you can't really trade with raven/viking vs raven/viking, and I can't make a fast airswitch to catch him offguard because his air is too fast and I can't push forward without tanks. I'm totally lost on how to deal with this, and I haven't seen any good solutions in pro play.

How are the rest of you terrans handling this if you face it?


i outexpand and then trade bio for tanks. mech is better but having 2 bases on them is way too much (if ur opponents are explanding very slowly)
A marine walks into a bar and asks, "Wheres the counter?"
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
August 13 2015 21:02 GMT
#7233
On August 14 2015 05:28 Wrathsc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2015 04:14 PinheadXXXXXX wrote:
How are you supposed to beat turtlemech with bio in TvT? I can't find any reliable way to win against it.

And by turlemech I'm referring to a mech player who expands very slowly and patiently, gets early extra starports, and goes into ravens while attacking either not at all or after securing a fourth base and getting up 10+ ravens. I can't figure out how to deal with this because if I go 2 fact tank (which I usually do against mech) then I can't do a fast airswitch, and I can't pressure him because the ravens kill my tanks and he expands so slowly I can't find good areas of weakness anyway. And I can't delay my airswitch because if he attacks me with ravens before I have enough then I simply lose. I can't trade with his air from a superior base count because you can't really trade with raven/viking vs raven/viking, and I can't make a fast airswitch to catch him offguard because his air is too fast and I can't push forward without tanks. I'm totally lost on how to deal with this, and I haven't seen any good solutions in pro play.

How are the rest of you terrans handling this if you face it?


i outexpand and then trade bio for tanks. mech is better but having 2 bases on them is way too much (if ur opponents are explanding very slowly)

I don't know if this works. The good players expand quickly enough you can't get 2 bases up without overexposing yourself.
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
August 14 2015 17:57 GMT
#7234
If he has no intention of attacking you dont need 2 factories for tanks since you dont nedd tanks to contest with him.

Being really aggressive about denying bases is the key. Take iron fortress, when he goes for a 4th base you can hit the main, natural or third with drops or even just run in. If he has huge missle turret lines you can use pdd to get in. He has to respond with a large force and when he does you can. Stim into the 3rd or 4th. One of these will be lightly defended.

Dont forget against pdd you can target them down with marines so they essentially waste energy and your marauders are good to go.

Do this and expand like crazy and get the air transition ready and you should have an easier time
All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
August 17 2015 08:11 GMT
#7235
I'm getting wrecked by counter attacks in TvZ. As a specific example, when I do my push to snipe the zerg's fourth I find that most zergs will just counter attack, destroying my third/scvs. How do I respond to this? Is there some preventative measure I'm missing? It's a particular problem on maps like terraform where there are so many entrances into the third.

Thanks.
Bojas
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands2397 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-17 09:57:18
August 17 2015 09:55 GMT
#7236
On August 17 2015 17:11 Absentia wrote:
I'm getting wrecked by counter attacks in TvZ. As a specific example, when I do my push to snipe the zerg's fourth I find that most zergs will just counter attack, destroying my third/scvs. How do I respond to this? Is there some preventative measure I'm missing? It's a particular problem on maps like terraform where there are so many entrances into the third.

Thanks.

Bunker surrounded by depots should do the job.

If you mean he sends his whole army to your third, I imagine it's a 10:30-11:30 timing? Seems a bit weird, a non-allin Zerg army off-creep will be very weak at that time. Just move your army to his third and basetrade while bunkering up your natural should work. But if you can post a replay it's easier to say.
alpenrahm
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany629 Posts
August 17 2015 12:30 GMT
#7237
On August 09 2015 21:01 MockHamill wrote:
Show nested quote +


I just tested it out. 4 Reapers beat a hellion even with 8(!) workers repairing the hellion.


........ where did i say ur only going to have 1 hellion? u obviously keep constant marine production. I thought that was a given???? u hit once with hellion, back off until attack delay is gone and hit again, repeat etc..... . its very simple micro that any terran should be able to do

you can also just post a replay

In most scenarios you should have 2 marines positioned to deny the first reaper. This is what you should almost always do with your first marines in TvT. Against a proxy version while going gas first, you probably only have 1 marine, in which case you should start pulling some SCVs immediately. If neither marine dies, you're in a great position. 3-4 marines + SCVs beats reapers easily, the hellion just seals the deal

You also mentioned going 2/1/1 to counter this. I'm not exactly sure of the build order you're referring to but you can just do a barracks first variant of 1/1/1 with 12 or 13 supply gas. This way you're going to have 1 extra marine which is huge in preventing the reapers from snowballing. Of course, this means your hellions will be delayed but keeping your marine count healthy is far more important against reaper cheese


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/466108-tvt-the-definitive-guide-to-the-8-8-8

you might want to check out this old guide to better understand the timings of defending the 8 8 8.
Basically you have to understand when you have to position your marines forward and when it is suicide to not have them near your workers to buy enough time for your hellion to come into play. Usually, if you manage to get to a banshee, you have won the game.
tomahawk0771
Profile Joined August 2015
1 Post
August 18 2015 19:53 GMT
#7238
Hi!
I am looking for replays of Maru playing TvP to look at some details that can't be seen in VODs.

Do you know where I can find some?

Thank you!
PinheadXXXXXX
Profile Joined February 2012
United States897 Posts
August 18 2015 20:53 GMT
#7239
On August 17 2015 17:11 Absentia wrote:
I'm getting wrecked by counter attacks in TvZ. As a specific example, when I do my push to snipe the zerg's fourth I find that most zergs will just counter attack, destroying my third/scvs. How do I respond to this? Is there some preventative measure I'm missing? It's a particular problem on maps like terraform where there are so many entrances into the third.

Thanks.

If you're playing against zergs who you know have a habit of counterattacking, then you need to leave enough army at your third to dissuade this, so maybe 2 medivacs worth of units in addition to 4 marines in a bunker. When you push you can either also push with this army in such a way that it cuts off the counterattack and rejoins your main army or you can use it to attack at another location so you can prevent zerg from chasing your main army if it's beaten back. See the way Dream and Taeja play against Life to see how to do this perfectly.
Taeja the one true Byunjwa~
Grizvok
Profile Joined August 2014
United States711 Posts
August 18 2015 22:11 GMT
#7240
On August 17 2015 17:11 Absentia wrote:
I'm getting wrecked by counter attacks in TvZ. As a specific example, when I do my push to snipe the zerg's fourth I find that most zergs will just counter attack, destroying my third/scvs. How do I respond to this? Is there some preventative measure I'm missing? It's a particular problem on maps like terraform where there are so many entrances into the third.

Thanks.


If he's really committing a significant portion of his army to a run by/counterattack while you are at his front doorstep than just initiate a base trade. You are Terran...your buildings fly.
Prev 1 360 361 362 363 364 368 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1265
ComeBackTV 466
SteadfastSC412
TaKeTV 363
LamboSC2284
Rex133
IndyStarCraft 116
EnkiAlexander 39
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
LamboSC2 284
ProTech149
Rex 133
IndyStarCraft 116
BRAT_OK 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35224
Shuttle 2700
Bisu 993
Jaedong 922
Horang2 778
EffOrt 727
Light 625
Mini 550
Soma 527
BeSt 321
[ Show more ]
firebathero 312
Hyuk 288
Stork 281
Rush 197
ZerO 193
ggaemo 182
Snow 181
Zeus 152
Leta 109
Pusan 82
Killer 74
hero 69
Sea.KH 61
sorry 60
Shine 43
Sharp 43
Mind 39
Mong 39
Shinee 34
soO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Aegong 25
Trap 22
Sexy 19
Yoon 18
NotJumperer 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 16
Free 16
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 9
zelot 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc9008
qojqva1141
Dendi895
Fuzer 163
420jenkins119
Counter-Strike
markeloff104
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1163
XaKoH 195
Other Games
gofns36400
singsing2147
olofmeister1235
B2W.Neo1032
Mlord286
Hui .182
Liquid`VortiX146
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King103
QueenE96
ToD87
Chillindude17
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)13
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream109
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1910
League of Legends
• Jankos2299
• Nemesis2181
• TFBlade863
Other Games
• WagamamaTV190
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h
Stellar Fest
23h
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.