• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

The HotS Terran Help Me Thread - Page 361

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 359 360 361 362 363 368 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
July 18 2015 08:57 GMT
#7201
On July 18 2015 08:45 dchaudh wrote:
Can anyone recommend TvT builds that perform well against auto-turret doom drop?

I encounter this strategy quite often these days. Marine hellion elevator hasn't worked that well given they'll have a tank out by the time I elevator in. And I've died pretty fast whenever I opened Reaper FE.

Am wondering what non-mirror builds perform well against the 2 medivac/2 tank/marine/autoturret doom drop.

Thanks!


A standard gas first reaper and raven/viking open is probably best against this sort of strategy. As someone else mentioned positioning your units is extremely important. Try to be aware of the common timing this attack hits at, use a scan if needed, and positioning your vikings so you can deny as much airspace as possible.
Housemd
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1407 Posts
July 21 2015 08:08 GMT
#7202
Hey Guys,

So I've been playing a lot recently trying to get into Master's before Summer Break ends. I need some help tho.

I find that my TvZ is really really good since I read the 4M guide. I've been consistently winning around 70-80% of my games and feel very confident. I often play my TvZ very aggressively and I've been wondering if this is the same approach to take against Protoss. I do the 10 min push with my medivacs and sometimes get damage done. Sometimes I also snipe a nexus. I guess my question next is: What next? The protoss usually has around 3 colossi out by this point and my heavy investment in medivacs to drop often leaves me with no vikings. Should I double Starport and cut mine production at around min 11:30 or 12? Another question about toss that leaves me stumped is how to engage an army with colossi and storm. Am I the initiator like in TvZ or do I just wait for him to attack. I find that if I wait, the toss can just stomp over my army and if I attack, I still get crushed because I don't know how to engage. I've tried nukes, blanket EMPs, snipe, nothing is working though.

Finally, I'm really confident in my TvT if I can get into the mid game with tanks and marines. I was wondering if anyone could give me the safest build against a terran. I really like to use reapers so any build with reapers will be much appreciated. I want a build to be safe against banshees, a siege tank push, and early hellion drop. I also want a build that guarantees me to get a quicker natural than my opponent. Right now, I'm really really struggling with this. Any suggestions or build orders.

Thanks!
Fantasy is a beast
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
July 21 2015 11:22 GMT
#7203
On July 21 2015 17:08 Housemd wrote:
Hey Guys,

So I've been playing a lot recently trying to get into Master's before Summer Break ends. I need some help tho.

I find that my TvZ is really really good since I read the 4M guide. I've been consistently winning around 70-80% of my games and feel very confident. I often play my TvZ very aggressively and I've been wondering if this is the same approach to take against Protoss. I do the 10 min push with my medivacs and sometimes get damage done. Sometimes I also snipe a nexus. I guess my question next is: What next? The protoss usually has around 3 colossi out by this point and my heavy investment in medivacs to drop often leaves me with no vikings. Should I double Starport and cut mine production at around min 11:30 or 12? Another question about toss that leaves me stumped is how to engage an army with colossi and storm. Am I the initiator like in TvZ or do I just wait for him to attack. I find that if I wait, the toss can just stomp over my army and if I attack, I still get crushed because I don't know how to engage. I've tried nukes, blanket EMPs, snipe, nothing is working though.

Finally, I'm really confident in my TvT if I can get into the mid game with tanks and marines. I was wondering if anyone could give me the safest build against a terran. I really like to use reapers so any build with reapers will be much appreciated. I want a build to be safe against banshees, a siege tank push, and early hellion drop. I also want a build that guarantees me to get a quicker natural than my opponent. Right now, I'm really really struggling with this. Any suggestions or build orders.

Thanks!


Regarding TvP:

It depends on what you are trying to do: If you play the standard reaper into 3 barracks w/9 minute-9:30 3rd base + standard move out w/medivacs then most players used to either transition into a 15 min +1/+1 scv pull (ala Innovation, Flash, Bomber, etc) This style was very popular for a long time in HOTS. You can play add 3 ghosts to that if you'd like for the 3 ghost lazy boy push that can be quite nice.
This is as juxtaposed to the old way that players like Taeja would try to fight straight up with Protoss in the late game. (late WOL/HOTS for a while)

Typically most Terran players in the modern metagame open factory and either do hellion runby's or Mine drop's (because widow mines are awesome). This strategy obviously delays your bio timings at the expense of doing damage with mines.)
A lot of Korean Terran's have even moved to not even making vikings and playing a macro game with bio aggression splitting across the protoss army.

As to how to fight Deathaballs, the TL user EJK made this awesome video:



In Regards to TvT, I actually responded to a comment about this question on a previous page of this thread.
I like an early gas first with reaper into either banshee or raven/viking. Banshee's openers are incredibly versatile, particularly when paired with a reaper for extra damage potential, safety, and scouting potential.

Here's a game from Cure which I like his build as a standard way to play in TvT in the modern meta:

DrDevice
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada132 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-22 23:38:48
July 22 2015 23:35 GMT
#7204
On July 18 2015 17:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2015 08:45 dchaudh wrote:
Can anyone recommend TvT builds that perform well against auto-turret doom drop?

I encounter this strategy quite often these days. Marine hellion elevator hasn't worked that well given they'll have a tank out by the time I elevator in. And I've died pretty fast whenever I opened Reaper FE.

Am wondering what non-mirror builds perform well against the 2 medivac/2 tank/marine/autoturret doom drop.

Thanks!

As someone else mentioned positioning your units is extremely important. Try to be aware of the common timing this attack hits at, use a scan if needed, and positioning your vikings so you can deny as much airspace as possible.


Yo this is good advice, especially the part about positioning your units. I do that tank drop build a lot in TvT, I really like it, and in my opinion seeing it coming and having your stuff positioned properly makes a much bigger difference than what build you are doing. Even if you have a good army, if you are totally 100% out of position and I get both tanks sieged and autoturrets deployed before the fight begins you are in a lot of trouble. If you are standing right there before the first unit unloads and/or damaging the medivacs before they even unload that's not so great for me. Try to hold any relevant watchtower(s) and/or have a marine a bit outside your natural, so you can have most of your army in your main or between main and nat. Then if an attack is coming at your nat, your tower/spotting marine gives you time to pull army to nat. If they drop in your main, tanks or otherwise, you can respond faster cause your units are right there in the main already.

About builds though, as far as I can tell 15 gas reactor expand into fact or reaper expand into fact can both hold just fine with proper positioning. So if you wanna decide to be the defender in early game TvT I'd do one of those, they are all around solid openers afaik. 15 gas is especially solid if you wanna just defend vs any and all shenanigans, though vs plenty of stuff you have just barely enough time to properly react.
ImFromPortugal
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal1368 Posts
July 23 2015 11:23 GMT
#7205
Whats a good economical build to do against protoss with mine drops?
Yes im
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
July 23 2015 12:19 GMT
#7206
On July 23 2015 20:23 ImFromPortugal wrote:
Whats a good economical build to do against protoss with mine drops?


this
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
July 23 2015 12:34 GMT
#7207
Hey Terrans. I asked this question in the zerg thread. Figured what better place to get a answer but here.

How is the ledge on moonlight madness not broken as fuck? For those not familiar I'm talking the one between main and third base, though there are others. First, he can snipe your gas and you can't do anything. Second, you are forced to keep a significant group of ling bane there. Third, you can't clear it with mutas. You essentially have to wait until he feels like leaving. All the while he can drop third or main whenever he wants and just boost back the safety of the cliff.

I'm 2 seconds from vetoing this map, but can be convinced otherwise. A replay would be nice. Di level.
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
Insurgents
Profile Joined July 2015
2 Posts
July 23 2015 17:01 GMT
#7208
is it viable to get a Raven in TvZ to clear creep?
Obamarauder
Profile Joined June 2015
697 Posts
July 23 2015 18:17 GMT
#7209
On July 24 2015 02:01 Insurgents wrote:
is it viable to get a Raven in TvZ to clear creep?


If you have a healthy medivac count then I don't see why not. However, scans are cheap enough that you can clear creep endlessly with 3 CC (orbitals) anyway. Normally once you land your third, you drop ALL your mules and save energy for scans for the rest of the game.

In addition, ravens might mess up your army control as it takes priority over bio so you would need an extra control group if you want to use stim.
ImFromPortugal
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal1368 Posts
July 23 2015 19:53 GMT
#7210
On July 23 2015 21:19 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 20:23 ImFromPortugal wrote:
Whats a good economical build to do against protoss with mine drops?


this


Thanks!
Yes im
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-24 08:40:17
July 24 2015 08:37 GMT
#7211
On July 24 2015 03:17 Obamarauder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2015 02:01 Insurgents wrote:
is it viable to get a Raven in TvZ to clear creep?


If you have a healthy medivac count then I don't see why not. However, scans are cheap enough that you can clear creep endlessly with 3 CC (orbitals) anyway. Normally once you land your third, you drop ALL your mules and save energy for scans for the rest of the game.

In addition, ravens might mess up your army control as it takes priority over bio so you would need an extra control group if you want to use stim.


Ravens are not worth it in TvZ for the most part.

Issues:

Mutalisks can kill them fairly easily if targeted
Ravens are expensive
Ravens are slow
Ravens require a tech lab on a starport (therefore time not producing medivacs)
Ravens are slow to produce.
Ravens mess with your priority control group

This is why Terran's just don't make Ravens in TvZ, it's just sub optimal in most ways.
Insurgents
Profile Joined July 2015
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-24 14:34:04
July 24 2015 11:07 GMT
#7212
can someboy write down some conditions for a good fight to take? concave etc

is the patrol version of splitting viable in normal games?
00Zarathustra
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bolivia419 Posts
August 06 2015 19:51 GMT
#7213
Protoss always rape me when they go 2 base collossus all in. How should I react to that? Even If I killed many probes with hellions or widow mine drops after I see no 3rd nexus I instantly know Im dead. I can not hold the agression and If I hold I got too far behind to win the game any way.

Zarathustra "You can't spell aNal_Rape without Nal_Ra"
MockHamill
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1798 Posts
August 06 2015 20:25 GMT
#7214
On August 07 2015 04:51 00Zarathustra wrote:
Protoss always rape me when they go 2 base collossus all in. How should I react to that? Even If I killed many probes with hellions or widow mine drops after I see no 3rd nexus I instantly know Im dead. I can not hold the aggression and If I hold I got too far behind to win the game any way.



I typically open 1-1-1 with a window mine drop and then transition into mech with mines supported by tanks and vikings. In my experience tank/viking with some buffer units deals easily with Colossus + gateway units especially when the Colossus count is low which it will be in a 2-base all-in.

If you insist on going bio against Protoss I do not know since I have not much experience with bio.
00Zarathustra
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bolivia419 Posts
August 06 2015 20:30 GMT
#7215
Yeah well... changing the whole way I play is not what I was hoping to listen. People do fine in top masters and GM with bio I just don't know what to do vs 2 base 6/7 gatewayss 3 colossus all in.
Zarathustra "You can't spell aNal_Rape without Nal_Ra"
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
August 06 2015 20:48 GMT
#7216
On August 07 2015 05:30 00Zarathustra wrote:
Yeah well... changing the whole way I play is not what I was hoping to listen. People do fine in top masters and GM with bio I just don't know what to do vs 2 base 6/7 gatewayss 3 colossus all in.


3 bunkers at your natural, don't bother trying to hold a third. Make sure you have SCVs pre-pulled for repair, you will lose mining time yes but if you hold, you are much further ahead than he is. Churn out as many vikings as you can and try to pick off the colossus
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
00Zarathustra
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bolivia419 Posts
August 06 2015 21:09 GMT
#7217
I usually do all that but I still lose very hard to it. DO you have any reps of someone holding this?

Here is one (of many) where I get 3 bunker repair vikings and nothing works


http://www.ggtracker.com/matches/6130496
Zarathustra "You can't spell aNal_Rape without Nal_Ra"
Cazimirbzh
Profile Joined February 2014
334 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-08 14:39:47
August 07 2015 19:03 GMT
#7218
@00Zarathustra
WHen u scout the robobay at 8 minutes, you should first send medidrop mines into b1 not b2 in order to confirm more quickly colossus production. At the same time, cancel last mine,lift factory, switch with starport and go for 1 medivac and 1 viking, 1 medivac in order to have 2 of them(with the medidrop) and viking to defend b1 in case of protoss goes for fastprism.
As soon as you drop and see colo and range upgrade, you have to strat poping viking 2p2 3 times. (6+1 vikings 2shot colossus). Also 1colossus+1upgraderobobay+1colossus in production(probably) spotted so 500 gas, 7 viking is 525
You build reactor instead of switching, more time lost. FastColossus push is about 9 range. If you dont have vikings when he attacks you, it's already over.
I'll edit with rep when i search/find one
edit: I tried to find something got this one with speed prism and colossus drop to show how a protoss player can adapt video
There is also this video where the guy explains several good points ( marauder over maries, viking, 2 straport, concave ramp placement, etc) video
MockHamill
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1798 Posts
August 08 2015 09:15 GMT
#7219
How do you play TvT on Terraform?

If he goes double proxy reaper and you go 1-1-1 you die. Fighting with workers and a few marines against mass reapers does not work if you do not have good micro.

So instead I open 2-1-1 which defeats proxy reapers but gets you really behind against aggressive 1-1-1 which could be anything from tank/viking/marine push, to 1 base doomdrop, to marine/hellion elevator attacks.

Basically I can defeat proxy reapers and I can defeat aggressive 1-1-1 attacks but not both. If there any opening that is safe against both?
00Zarathustra
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bolivia419 Posts
August 08 2015 13:18 GMT
#7220
On August 08 2015 04:03 Cazimirbzh wrote:
@00Zarathustra
WHen u scout the robobay at 8 minutes, you should first send medidrop mines into b1 not b2 in order to confirm more quickly colossus production. At the same time, cancel last mine,lift factory, switch with starport and go for 1 medivac and 1 viking, 1 medivac in order to have 2 of them(with the medidrop) and viking to defend b1 in case of protoss goes for fastprism.
As soon as you drop and see colo and range upgrade, you have to strat poping viking 2p2 3 times. (6+1 vikings 2shot colossus). Also 1colossus+1upgraderobobay+1colossus in production(probably) spotted so 500 gas, 7 viking is 525
You build reactor instead of switching, more time lost. FastColossus push is about 9 range. If you dont have vikings when he attacks you, it's already over.
I'll edit with rep when i search/find one


Now that's what I'm talking about. Many things I didn't know.

Thank you very much. This will help me a lot. Plz don't forget about the rep. :D
Zarathustra "You can't spell aNal_Rape without Nal_Ra"
Prev 1 359 360 361 362 363 368 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1337
ComeBackTV 564
SteadfastSC476
TaKeTV 386
LamboSC2269
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex143
EnkiAlexander 59
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 459
LamboSC2 275
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex 143
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42797
Shuttle 2652
EffOrt 887
Light 819
Horang2 791
Mini 754
Soma 490
firebathero 342
Stork 338
BeSt 331
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 301
Snow 280
Rush 258
ggaemo 203
ZerO 189
Leta 141
hero 80
Pusan 70
Killer 63
Sharp 48
Shinee 37
sorry 37
Mind 35
Mong 35
Shine 31
Bale 30
Yoon 29
ToSsGirL 27
Terrorterran 24
Trap 24
Sexy 22
soO 21
Free 15
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9007
Dendi918
qojqva742
Fuzer 189
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
markeloff110
fl0m41
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1228
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo863
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX190
ArmadaUGS128
QueenE105
Mew2King96
Trikslyr23
ZerO(Twitch)21
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile113
• Gemini_19 9
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2077
League of Legends
• Nemesis2702
• Jankos2286
• TFBlade976
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
• Shiphtur14
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 6m
Stellar Fest
22h 6m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.