• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

[G] HTOMario's Understanding TvP mech. - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-28 23:52:03
March 28 2013 23:34 GMT
#121
On March 28 2013 23:37 HTOMario wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 22:09 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 21:52 Mali__Slon wrote:
What is good composition when facing army consisting mostly of stalkers, 3 - 4 collosi, 4 - 5 immortals, and 3-4 voidrays? I have faced this composition a few times and lost, i would like to know what comp should i be going for?


I know I'm not Mario, but to me it sounds like you need tank/hellbat/viking/(turrets if you're in a defensive position or going for a slow push) for that situation and if it's later in the game a few ghosts. That's what I usually go for against that sort of comp atleast. Works out for me.


Going with hellbat thor raven and vikings would do really well against this, hunter seeker can take out shields on immortals and PDD can stop stalkers attack out right.


Isn't relying on hunter seeker for shields a bit of a gamble?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Genesis_443
Profile Joined December 2012
Scotland52 Posts
March 29 2013 00:51 GMT
#122
On March 29 2013 08:34 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 23:37 HTOMario wrote:
On March 28 2013 22:09 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 21:52 Mali__Slon wrote:
What is good composition when facing army consisting mostly of stalkers, 3 - 4 collosi, 4 - 5 immortals, and 3-4 voidrays? I have faced this composition a few times and lost, i would like to know what comp should i be going for?


I know I'm not Mario, but to me it sounds like you need tank/hellbat/viking/(turrets if you're in a defensive position or going for a slow push) for that situation and if it's later in the game a few ghosts. That's what I usually go for against that sort of comp atleast. Works out for me.


Going with hellbat thor raven and vikings would do really well against this, hunter seeker can take out shields on immortals and PDD can stop stalkers attack out right.


Isn't relying on hunter seeker for shields a bit of a gamble?


Only if you are not good at targeting the right unit.
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
March 29 2013 01:53 GMT
#123
On March 29 2013 08:34 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 23:37 HTOMario wrote:
On March 28 2013 22:09 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 21:52 Mali__Slon wrote:
What is good composition when facing army consisting mostly of stalkers, 3 - 4 collosi, 4 - 5 immortals, and 3-4 voidrays? I have faced this composition a few times and lost, i would like to know what comp should i be going for?


I know I'm not Mario, but to me it sounds like you need tank/hellbat/viking/(turrets if you're in a defensive position or going for a slow push) for that situation and if it's later in the game a few ghosts. That's what I usually go for against that sort of comp atleast. Works out for me.


Going with hellbat thor raven and vikings would do really well against this, hunter seeker can take out shields on immortals and PDD can stop stalkers attack out right.


Isn't relying on hunter seeker for shields a bit of a gamble?


If he runs his entire army away sure, however you're probably getting shots off and while he waits for shields you re gain energy. You can also use EMP however seeker missile works great and helps prepare for air tech changes.
GM Mech T
Killcycle
Profile Joined January 2011
United States170 Posts
March 29 2013 05:18 GMT
#124
I absolutely love that your english is superior to many native english speakers ('least that's my experience in California, USA). Bravo, ser.

Good read, also. Discussions on TvP mech are always really cool to see, since it's never been in the standard metagame long enough for us to really, really dissect. The slow construction times for a Terran mech army still worry me, though :/
I fear not the shadows of glory nor the echoes of eternity; place before me a true rendition of greatness... and then we shall see.
Mali__Slon
Profile Joined October 2010
Senegal163 Posts
March 29 2013 09:53 GMT
#125
On March 29 2013 10:53 HTOMario wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 08:34 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 23:37 HTOMario wrote:
On March 28 2013 22:09 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 21:52 Mali__Slon wrote:
What is good composition when facing army consisting mostly of stalkers, 3 - 4 collosi, 4 - 5 immortals, and 3-4 voidrays? I have faced this composition a few times and lost, i would like to know what comp should i be going for?


I know I'm not Mario, but to me it sounds like you need tank/hellbat/viking/(turrets if you're in a defensive position or going for a slow push) for that situation and if it's later in the game a few ghosts. That's what I usually go for against that sort of comp atleast. Works out for me.


Going with hellbat thor raven and vikings would do really well against this, hunter seeker can take out shields on immortals and PDD can stop stalkers attack out right.


Isn't relying on hunter seeker for shields a bit of a gamble?


If he runs his entire army away sure, however you're probably getting shots off and while he waits for shields you re gain energy. You can also use EMP however seeker missile works great and helps prepare for air tech changes.


That is some really great analysis. How many ravens should be enough?
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
March 29 2013 14:29 GMT
#126
On March 29 2013 18:53 Mali__Slon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 10:53 HTOMario wrote:
On March 29 2013 08:34 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 23:37 HTOMario wrote:
On March 28 2013 22:09 Qikz wrote:
On March 28 2013 21:52 Mali__Slon wrote:
What is good composition when facing army consisting mostly of stalkers, 3 - 4 collosi, 4 - 5 immortals, and 3-4 voidrays? I have faced this composition a few times and lost, i would like to know what comp should i be going for?


I know I'm not Mario, but to me it sounds like you need tank/hellbat/viking/(turrets if you're in a defensive position or going for a slow push) for that situation and if it's later in the game a few ghosts. That's what I usually go for against that sort of comp atleast. Works out for me.


Going with hellbat thor raven and vikings would do really well against this, hunter seeker can take out shields on immortals and PDD can stop stalkers attack out right.


Isn't relying on hunter seeker for shields a bit of a gamble?


If he runs his entire army away sure, however you're probably getting shots off and while he waits for shields you re gain energy. You can also use EMP however seeker missile works great and helps prepare for air tech changes.


That is some really great analysis. How many ravens should be enough?


In the mid game you can stay with 1-2, in the late game 3-4 until you get your BC count up.
GM Mech T
Ruin
Profile Joined July 2011
United States271 Posts
March 29 2013 18:08 GMT
#127
All of these unorthodox TvP compositions are really hard to deal with since everyone goes bio and I have no knowledge of how to play against them. I played one mech player in hots and got destroyed :D I hope to face more mech players so I can learn to play against it better.
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
March 29 2013 23:15 GMT
#128
On March 30 2013 03:08 Aiursc wrote:
All of these unorthodox TvP compositions are really hard to deal with since everyone goes bio and I have no knowledge of how to play against them. I played one mech player in hots and got destroyed :D I hope to face more mech players so I can learn to play against it better.


I hope it becomes more popular so we can get more people theory crafting!
GM Mech T
Talicsnake
Profile Joined January 2011
United States31 Posts
April 02 2013 17:13 GMT
#129
I used to have a TvP mech build way back when thors didn't have energy in WoL, I had tons of success with it in high platinum back then. Now that HotS is out I've been trying to re-invent it. I try to hit a timing when I have a thor and hell bat composition with 2 ghosts and a couple medivacs if possible.

so far I've found that a mech army stands up to a protoss army really well. as long as my macro is solid I can at least trade evenly, and if I see that I'm losing a battle I pick up as many thors as I can with the medivacs I have, it seems really micro intensive to pay attention to a battle closely enough to pick up the thors that are about to die but it's well worth saving them. in the late game you want to have at least 2 ghosts and 2 ravens with your army at all times. EMP and HSM synergize really well and PDD is excellent for a mech army to be able to close their distance when initiating an engagement.
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
April 02 2013 20:23 GMT
#130
Hi mario, I came unstuck today against a guy who went hardcore 2 base tempest, he just dumped all his gas into going mass tempest as soon as he saw my 2nd factory go down with his obs.

I should have realised when harassing and seeing his army he wasnt massing immortals, hadnt gone colossi or twilight tech so must be going air but I didnt read it at the time.

I was just wondering next time if I can infer he is going for a ridiculously early air transition what steps should I take, as his tempests started bombarding me waaay before I throw up my 2nd and 3rd starports.

Should thor raven (pdd for tempests or seeker for voids) be a good counter to this. just wondered whether its worth making vikings at all this early (vikings dont seem too good against protoss air until you have a lot of them) or just sticking to raven thor until I have my 4th or are maxing out and can afford to throw down the extra starports
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
FeeLdAfuRy
Profile Joined October 2002
Australia290 Posts
April 02 2013 22:05 GMT
#131
In small numbers vikings and PDD do really well against Tempests but it seems to be a case of diminishing returns as the tempest count grows. In later game situations I've been having success just by charging 20 + widow mines under their sky-toss ball and burrowing.

Also, if someone transitions into air that quickly there really shouldn't be much stopping you from doing a tonne of eco damage with your superior ground comp.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
April 02 2013 22:25 GMT
#132
If your opponent goes tempests with templar, you have to play really, really well to beat it. Just remember if they start going into that that tanks become worse and worse as the game goes on and you really have to already have started to accumulate point defense drones or you will be screwed.

The other thing you can do when the opponent reaches 10+ tempests is to make pure vikings and hellbats. This only works late, late game due to the fact hellbats are 2 supply and so are vikings, so you can try to overpower that one tempest army with mass vikings and good spreading vs templar while using some vehicle blue flame hellions to snipe templar, and all the rest in hellbat mode as your army.

Otherwise, if the game goes to lategame with mech vs P you really play it the same way as every other Terran lategame - start to accumulate raven+vikings to negate tempest shots (you need 6-7 PDD in order to have an invincible army vs tempests) and then just go pure thor on the ground with some hellbats and a couple ghosts.

Mech vs P is difficult, i don't think it's optimal, and it'll only work really well on maps like daybreak and such where there are few attack paths. Well, technically mech vs P can work anywhere on anything with the rule of "if you killed 30 of their workers with banshees, hellbats, widow mines... then mech it 'will work'."
Sup
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 04:04:05
April 03 2013 04:03 GMT
#133
On April 03 2013 07:25 avilo wrote:
If your opponent goes tempests with templar, you have to play really, really well to beat it. Just remember if they start going into that that tanks become worse and worse as the game goes on and you really have to already have started to accumulate point defense drones or you will be screwed.

The other thing you can do when the opponent reaches 10+ tempests is to make pure vikings and hellbats. This only works late, late game due to the fact hellbats are 2 supply and so are vikings, so you can try to overpower that one tempest army with mass vikings and good spreading vs templar while using some vehicle blue flame hellions to snipe templar, and all the rest in hellbat mode as your army.

Otherwise, if the game goes to lategame with mech vs P you really play it the same way as every other Terran lategame - start to accumulate raven+vikings to negate tempest shots (you need 6-7 PDD in order to have an invincible army vs tempests) and then just go pure thor on the ground with some hellbats and a couple ghosts.

Mech vs P is difficult, i don't think it's optimal, and it'll only work really well on maps like daybreak and such where there are few attack paths. Well, technically mech vs P can work anywhere on anything with the rule of "if you killed 30 of their workers with banshees, hellbats, widow mines... then mech it 'will work'."



Viking, raven, ghost, few thor and hellbat, works pretty well against mass tempest, it's a micro dance just like bio vs collosai / storm. Yes late game battles are hard to micro in every situation.

Mech isn't the best build style, bio is currently stronger. However mech is weaker on some maps just like terran or zerg or protoss is weaker on some, stronger on others. I'm able to make mech work great on nearly all maps.

I'm currently sitting at 60% win loss on NA floating inbetween 40-90 GM ranking. On Eu I am 66% win loss as 1100 points master. It's hard to judge if it's viable or not since it doesn't have much experimentation between top players in HOTS. I do know however that colstc, dragon, roxkisbratok and I are all able to make it work at high gm rankings after practicing for a while. I believe goody is doing really well too. I don't think mech HOTS or bio has been fully discovered and we'll just have to see how things turn out over time.

Thanks for your feed back!
GM Mech T
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 04:06:12
April 03 2013 04:05 GMT
#134
On April 03 2013 05:23 ThePianoDentist wrote:
Hi mario, I came unstuck today against a guy who went hardcore 2 base tempest, he just dumped all his gas into going mass tempest as soon as he saw my 2nd factory go down with his obs.

I should have realised when harassing and seeing his army he wasnt massing immortals, hadnt gone colossi or twilight tech so must be going air but I didnt read it at the time.

I was just wondering next time if I can infer he is going for a ridiculously early air transition what steps should I take, as his tempests started bombarding me waaay before I throw up my 2nd and 3rd starports.

Should thor raven (pdd for tempests or seeker for voids) be a good counter to this. just wondered whether its worth making vikings at all this early (vikings dont seem too good against protoss air until you have a lot of them) or just sticking to raven thor until I have my 4th or are maxing out and can afford to throw down the extra starports


At early economy stages like this you can double reactor viking and keep producing your ground army. You'll be able to overwhelm him trying to take a 3rd or 4th. Once he goes tempest and you are producing so many vikings you can out expand him because it's hard for tempest to cross the map in small numbers, use this to your advantage to secure more gas. You can simply make thor hellbat viking until you have enough gas to throw in ravens or ghosts. Depending on how soon he gets templar. Once he gets templar you want ghosts a.s.a.p. or a great split if he has a low number of tempests.
GM Mech T
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
April 03 2013 05:09 GMT
#135
Thanks for the write-up. Personally I am currently opening 2 Factory aggression with Tanks and Widow Mines. I pretty much always kill the Natural. Nexus Cannon isn't even an issue, just bring a few scvs to repair the Tanks, while they shell the Nexus.

What's nice is that WM do extra 35 dmg to shields and take out Immortal Shields very quickly. Personally I like that 2 Factory sets you up for having a very robust Tank Hellion Mine army, while with 1-1-1 I often feel I'm on the lean side and very short on the essential Mech Upgrades because I'm getting the Starport + Raven + Banshees.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 09:02:56
April 03 2013 09:01 GMT
#136
On February 14 2013 12:20 HTOMario wrote:
Keeping widow mines at expansions not only forces a detector there but it delays the expo and gives you the knowledge that it is going down.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]




I laughed so hard, I've just started getting back into Sc2 and this is just as evil as dt/lurker at expo points. WHERE DID MY PROBE GO I IKNOW I SENT IT THERE I KNOW IT FUCK YOU IM NOT CRAZY
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
April 03 2013 09:28 GMT
#137
On April 03 2013 18:01 Railxp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 12:20 HTOMario wrote:
Keeping widow mines at expansions not only forces a detector there but it delays the expo and gives you the knowledge that it is going down.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]




I laughed so hard, I've just started getting back into Sc2 and this is just as evil as dt/lurker at expo points. WHERE DID MY PROBE GO I IKNOW I SENT IT THERE I KNOW IT FUCK YOU IM NOT CRAZY


whats fun is having a group of hellions on standby and if he goes to clear out this one mine with his whole army (happens quite a bit) you just drive into his natural and kill all his probes there xD
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
April 03 2013 12:44 GMT
#138
On April 03 2013 18:28 ThePianoDentist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 18:01 Railxp wrote:
On February 14 2013 12:20 HTOMario wrote:
Keeping widow mines at expansions not only forces a detector there but it delays the expo and gives you the knowledge that it is going down.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]




I laughed so hard, I've just started getting back into Sc2 and this is just as evil as dt/lurker at expo points. WHERE DID MY PROBE GO I IKNOW I SENT IT THERE I KNOW IT FUCK YOU IM NOT CRAZY


whats fun is having a group of hellions on standby and if he goes to clear out this one mine with his whole army (happens quite a bit) you just drive into his natural and kill all his probes there xD


I have done this and I can vouch that for some reason they send most of their army every time...
GM Mech T
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
April 03 2013 15:10 GMT
#139
On April 03 2013 13:03 HTOMario wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 07:25 avilo wrote:
If your opponent goes tempests with templar, you have to play really, really well to beat it. Just remember if they start going into that that tanks become worse and worse as the game goes on and you really have to already have started to accumulate point defense drones or you will be screwed.

The other thing you can do when the opponent reaches 10+ tempests is to make pure vikings and hellbats. This only works late, late game due to the fact hellbats are 2 supply and so are vikings, so you can try to overpower that one tempest army with mass vikings and good spreading vs templar while using some vehicle blue flame hellions to snipe templar, and all the rest in hellbat mode as your army.

Otherwise, if the game goes to lategame with mech vs P you really play it the same way as every other Terran lategame - start to accumulate raven+vikings to negate tempest shots (you need 6-7 PDD in order to have an invincible army vs tempests) and then just go pure thor on the ground with some hellbats and a couple ghosts.

Mech vs P is difficult, i don't think it's optimal, and it'll only work really well on maps like daybreak and such where there are few attack paths. Well, technically mech vs P can work anywhere on anything with the rule of "if you killed 30 of their workers with banshees, hellbats, widow mines... then mech it 'will work'."



Viking, raven, ghost, few thor and hellbat, works pretty well against mass tempest, it's a micro dance just like bio vs collosai / storm. Yes late game battles are hard to micro in every situation.

Mech isn't the best build style, bio is currently stronger. However mech is weaker on some maps just like terran or zerg or protoss is weaker on some, stronger on others. I'm able to make mech work great on nearly all maps.

I'm currently sitting at 60% win loss on NA floating inbetween 40-90 GM ranking. On Eu I am 66% win loss as 1100 points master. It's hard to judge if it's viable or not since it doesn't have much experimentation between top players in HOTS. I do know however that colstc, dragon, roxkisbratok and I are all able to make it work at high gm rankings after practicing for a while. I believe goody is doing really well too. I don't think mech HOTS or bio has been fully discovered and we'll just have to see how things turn out over time.

Thanks for your feed back!


Np d00d, we need more people being ballers playing mech. The more people play it and are familiar with it, the more knowledge we gain overall. Of course that also means P/Z get more familiar with it and have better counters...which can be good so they QQ less :D
Sup
Stingart
Profile Joined July 2011
122 Posts
April 05 2013 19:25 GMT
#140
Wow thank you HTOMario for this amazing safe opening. I was having a lot of trouble in my TvP matches while playing bio, because i LOVE bio! Then i decided it was enough and i went on looking for other options, why not mech?... But the opening you showed me works very well for my bio play.

I just got top 8 masters NA, or doesn't that mean anything? :p lol gg.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
OSC
12h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.