• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:11
CEST 16:11
KST 23:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8773 users

The (HotS) Zerg Help Me Thread Beta - Page 19

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
doggy
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 14:49:58
January 31 2013 13:31 GMT
#361
On January 31 2013 22:21 Matiz_pl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 19:16 doggy wrote:
On January 30 2013 17:52 JackRipper wrote:
How do you play a ZvZ where you go Mutas and the other person goes roaches? they seem to be able to stall by attacking and that gives them enough time to build enough spores/hydras. Do you have to transition back to roaches or is there a way to win with just muta? How many mutas is enough to fight of a hydra pack cost effectively?


Due to the fungal change and the new regeneration from mutas you dont have to transition out of muta. I like to stick to muta ling bane, its very important that you get baneling speed if your opponent goes ground based. Creep spread and attacking from all possible angles while not clumping any of your ling bling muta squads is very important to do that. If your opponent goes for hydras before infestors you most likely can kill him straight away.
However, most people tend to get infestors first (which is correct). To play against this style, you should get dropupgrades right after your baneling speed. Drops are a really strong followup to mutaplay, because your opponent wont have any overlord vision on the map, and you dont risk your muta flock while harassing, banes can do that job far more efficient.
Furthermore, overlords save your banelings from fungals/roach snipes, so you will get connections with them. I try to split up my mutas in 3 squads when i try to kill my opponents army, same goes for bane bombs, its best to attack from all angles possible. Furthermore you also want to go for banedrops in the minerallines and lingrunbys to every expo of your opponent while the engagement happens. Your opponent wont ever be able to fend of everything, its way too micro intensive, even vs high apm gm players. That being said, you should also consider that this style requires a absurdly high amount of apm from yourself. But its very funny
You also should never overcommit to muta, 11-14 in the early midgame and ~20 in the later stages of the game are more than enough. If youre capable of microing more than 3 mutaflocks at the same time, you could theoretically go for more. Ground attack upgrades are also very important, it makes the runbys, counterattacks and banebombs much more stronger
it works same as oldschool zvt when you wanna engage, kill the hydras with the banes, snipe the infestors with ling muta and let the mutas kill the rest once there isnt any more anti air.

Thats just my personal preference tho, muta into roach infestor still works pretty well too.

On January 30 2013 01:50 Alpina wrote:
What are some good safe and decent economy ZvZ openings?

I usually go to 15H 15P, but it dies horribly for 10 pool baneling bust which comes even before any of my units spawn. Now i don't want to do 14/14 cause it's so bad economically vs. 15/15. What about 14H 14P or something like that?


If you dont wanna 9 scout into hatch first you can also go for 15p/16h. You can snipe the banes with your queen and kill the lings with lings/drones.



Your muta bane drop strat looks really interesting, do you have any replays of this vs pro players? What about if he goes ~170 food attack with ~8-10 infestors and a bunch of hydras and roaches outta 3 bases? Does it really hold it? I feel like fungal is still pretty powerful option, and dodging it in such a huge battle (Overlord drops, microing lings, 3 flocks of mutas) can be damn hard to execute. Also fungaling overlords seems powerful too? Since it can divide army at allow to deal with it part by part. I'm theorycrafting here, would love some reps to prove me wrong



What's current metagame for ZvT? I see a lot of 2 base muta from Ret and i hear roaches are must (i assume it's with 3 base build?), can't really decide what to use. I've had quite a lot of success with roach ling bane on 3 bases into drops.


A teammate of me will cast some zvzs from that strategy really soon. I do have a lot of replays, unfortunately most of them dont work because theyre pre-patch :-(
Originally i went for that strat without banedrops until i had a really intense game vs TLO (he went queen infestor hydra bane vs that) where i didnt go for drops, just for very good spread and multiple angles - still it was very very close despite perfect fungals, and still i survived the 170 food push without problems, but i died later because i overcommited doing the counterattack. I havent lost so far to any pushes when i wasnt behind all game long since i go for the dropupgrade as a followup. 170 Food attacks dont seem like a problem to me as long as you dont clumb any of your mutas/lings/overlords too much. Microing is not as hard as you think it is, or i should rather say its even more harder for the infestor going zerg to micro. Its very important to get a really good creapspread and pre-split your units to all possible angles. You also want to stream your groundforce (tons of lings with very few banes split in) instead of clumbed attacking from multiple angles, it negates any efficient use of fungal.

In zvt i like 2 base muta more, even tho i dont recommend using roaches when you wanna go for mutas as i mentioned in one of my posts above.
Matiz_pl
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland163 Posts
January 31 2013 14:41 GMT
#362
Sounds really good, what about ultra switch out of this? Should be really powerful, i assume once you survive big moveout you spine up and go hive and basically win the game?
"Competitive gaming consists of one and only one rule. You use what wins. " - FuumaMonou
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 02 2013 18:59 GMT
#363
What are the different compositions you want throughout the game for each matchup? For example, in ZvP in WoL it would be roach -> roach infestor -> infestor ling -> infestor broodlord or something along those lines. However, having just switched to zerg I don't know the HotS equivalents so help would be appreciated.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 02 2013 19:08 GMT
#364
On February 03 2013 03:59 kollin wrote:
What are the different compositions you want throughout the game for each matchup? For example, in ZvP in WoL it would be roach -> roach infestor -> infestor ling -> infestor broodlord or something along those lines. However, having just switched to zerg I don't know the HotS equivalents so help would be appreciated.


ZvZ is mainly Muta wars, if one player doesn't the muta player normally wins if he plays it correctly.

ZvP I think most zergs are going roach/hydra or mutalisks, personally I go either mutalisks or swarmhost heavy play with corruptor support and late game normally involves ling/bane/ultra/infestor.

ZvT some zergs go muta some go fast hive into ultralisks. Not sure what the strongest composition is as of yet.
When I think of something else, something will go here
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 02 2013 19:12 GMT
#365
Thanks, what sort of openers should I be looking at? Have they changed much since WoL or are they mostly similar?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 02 2013 19:19 GMT
#366
On February 03 2013 04:12 kollin wrote:
Thanks, what sort of openers should I be looking at? Have they changed much since WoL or are they mostly similar?


Yeah until lair tech kicks in everything is the same opener wise.

ZvP vs forge FE still get fast 3 base, etc.
When I think of something else, something will go here
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 02 2013 22:53 GMT
#367
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 02 2013 23:25 GMT
#368
On February 03 2013 07:53 kollin wrote:
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case


I did not know that but I am not sure. I thought he normally went armor first, maybe he thought I wasn't going to go mutalisks so he got +1 attack and then i did go mutas which there is no point in canceling it as he would already be behind in upgrades then.
When I think of something else, something will go here
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
February 02 2013 23:40 GMT
#369
Uhm, this might be a very stupid question, but how do I approach ZvP? I feel that in a macro game I get absolutely smashed by voidray colossi, especially since stargate and mshipcore are so effective at holding back attempts at denying an early third, which means they get that economy so quickly.



I have plenty of 2base allins that are effective, but I always prefer the long macro games. Is there a composition to deal with voidray colossi, or am I stuck doing extremely agressive play in the early-mid game? I've tried opening spire, but stargate openers are so common that it almost always gets shut down by pheonix :/
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
sweetbabyjesus
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark168 Posts
February 03 2013 00:00 GMT
#370
On February 03 2013 08:25 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 07:53 kollin wrote:
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case


I did not know that but I am not sure. I thought he normally went armor first, maybe he thought I wasn't going to go mutalisks so he got +1 attack and then i did go mutas which there is no point in canceling it as he would already be behind in upgrades then.


The first attack upgrade gives each glaive bounce 1 extra damage, so it goes like this: 9+3+1 ----> 10+4+2. So it basically negates plus one armor and is slightly cheaper, which is why he got it I imagine. The next attack upgrade does not improve the bounce damage so armor is preferable after that. It is stupid and unintuitive, but it is what it is. Test it for yourself.
Crabs
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 03 2013 00:10 GMT
#371
On February 03 2013 09:00 sweetbabyjesus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 08:25 blade55555 wrote:
On February 03 2013 07:53 kollin wrote:
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case


I did not know that but I am not sure. I thought he normally went armor first, maybe he thought I wasn't going to go mutalisks so he got +1 attack and then i did go mutas which there is no point in canceling it as he would already be behind in upgrades then.


The first attack upgrade gives each glaive bounce 1 extra damage, so it goes like this: 9+3+1 ----> 10+4+2. So it basically negates plus one armor and is slightly cheaper, which is why he got it I imagine. The next attack upgrade does not improve the bounce damage so armor is preferable after that. It is stupid and unintuitive, but it is what it is. Test it for yourself.


Holy shit is this really true? I was sure + 1 attack only influenced the first target and not the bounce damage, isn't that why everyone gets armor first?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
sweetbabyjesus
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark168 Posts
February 03 2013 00:16 GMT
#372
On February 03 2013 09:10 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 09:00 sweetbabyjesus wrote:
On February 03 2013 08:25 blade55555 wrote:
On February 03 2013 07:53 kollin wrote:
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case


I did not know that but I am not sure. I thought he normally went armor first, maybe he thought I wasn't going to go mutalisks so he got +1 attack and then i did go mutas which there is no point in canceling it as he would already be behind in upgrades then.


The first attack upgrade gives each glaive bounce 1 extra damage, so it goes like this: 9+3+1 ----> 10+4+2. So it basically negates plus one armor and is slightly cheaper, which is why he got it I imagine. The next attack upgrade does not improve the bounce damage so armor is preferable after that. It is stupid and unintuitive, but it is what it is. Test it for yourself.


Holy shit is this really true? I was sure + 1 attack only influenced the first target and not the bounce damage, isn't that why everyone gets armor first?

I don't think it's common knowledge. As said, it is pretty unintuitive. Don't know if it's been changed, it wasn't a few weeks ago.
Crabs
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 00:40:42
February 03 2013 00:40 GMT
#373
On February 03 2013 09:16 sweetbabyjesus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 09:10 Musicus wrote:
On February 03 2013 09:00 sweetbabyjesus wrote:
On February 03 2013 08:25 blade55555 wrote:
On February 03 2013 07:53 kollin wrote:
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case


I did not know that but I am not sure. I thought he normally went armor first, maybe he thought I wasn't going to go mutalisks so he got +1 attack and then i did go mutas which there is no point in canceling it as he would already be behind in upgrades then.


The first attack upgrade gives each glaive bounce 1 extra damage, so it goes like this: 9+3+1 ----> 10+4+2. So it basically negates plus one armor and is slightly cheaper, which is why he got it I imagine. The next attack upgrade does not improve the bounce damage so armor is preferable after that. It is stupid and unintuitive, but it is what it is. Test it for yourself.


Holy shit is this really true? I was sure + 1 attack only influenced the first target and not the bounce damage, isn't that why everyone gets armor first?

I don't think it's common knowledge. As said, it is pretty unintuitive. Don't know if it's been changed, it wasn't a few weeks ago.


Hm i just tested it in the Hots unit tester, and at least numberwise you are correct. Bounce damage is affected by the +1 attack upgrade. Also in 3vs3 muta fights it was an even fight between +1 carapace and +1 attack, 1 muta would survive with 1-4hp on either side, that's due to the random delay factor in the attack animations.

However in larger fights the muta flock with the carapace upgrade always won. I can't explain it.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
February 03 2013 08:58 GMT
#374
On February 03 2013 07:53 kollin wrote:
I was just watching Idra's stream and he played a ZvZ against you I believe it was Blade. Both of you went for mutas, but Idra got attack for them over armor? Now correct me if I'm wrong but I'd always thought armor was favored over attack for muta wars. What's the reasoning behind Idra getting attack if this is the case


Just watched the replay me and idra played and he got +1 carapace first.
When I think of something else, something will go here
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 03 2013 09:01 GMT
#375
Huh, maybe I was thinking of a different game, but I'm certain there was a game he played where he went attack first ^^
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 03 2013 10:52 GMT
#376
Ahhhh all this testing and thinking for nothing :D.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
February 03 2013 11:44 GMT
#377
yes developing strategical thinking will never be of any use in future patches

/facepalm
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 21:34:09
February 03 2013 21:29 GMT
#378
Is it only me or hellbats are ridiculously overpowered?

I play vs. gold league guy who is getting very late natural and I scout him building hellbats. Awesome, i know what he is doing! So get roaches and a spine in each natural. So each base is protected by roaches, queen, and a spine. I even move my drones but still he manages to kill half of my drones, because super speed medivacs just catches drones and drops hellbats on them.

I mean roaches melt vs. hellbats, they don't even stand a chance if they drop 4 hellbats, hellbats even killed a spine lol.. What i am supposed to do, 3 spines per base? :o

There is just not enough DPS at zerg arsenal to kill healed hellbats.

Sorry for rant but i find it ridiculous to have such a strong unit so early and just for 100 minerals.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
February 04 2013 03:50 GMT
#379
On February 04 2013 06:29 Alpina wrote:
Is it only me or hellbats are ridiculously overpowered?

I play vs. gold league guy who is getting very late natural and I scout him building hellbats. Awesome, i know what he is doing! So get roaches and a spine in each natural. So each base is protected by roaches, queen, and a spine. I even move my drones but still he manages to kill half of my drones, because super speed medivacs just catches drones and drops hellbats on them.

I mean roaches melt vs. hellbats, they don't even stand a chance if they drop 4 hellbats, hellbats even killed a spine lol.. What i am supposed to do, 3 spines per base? :o

There is just not enough DPS at zerg arsenal to kill healed hellbats.

Sorry for rant but i find it ridiculous to have such a strong unit so early and just for 100 minerals.



hellbats arent early they actually come out almost as fast as a Thor

we cant really give you any advice unless you post the replay or a more detailed analysis of what happened
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
February 04 2013 07:15 GMT
#380
On February 04 2013 12:50 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 06:29 Alpina wrote:
Is it only me or hellbats are ridiculously overpowered?

I play vs. gold league guy who is getting very late natural and I scout him building hellbats. Awesome, i know what he is doing! So get roaches and a spine in each natural. So each base is protected by roaches, queen, and a spine. I even move my drones but still he manages to kill half of my drones, because super speed medivacs just catches drones and drops hellbats on them.

I mean roaches melt vs. hellbats, they don't even stand a chance if they drop 4 hellbats, hellbats even killed a spine lol.. What i am supposed to do, 3 spines per base? :o

There is just not enough DPS at zerg arsenal to kill healed hellbats.

Sorry for rant but i find it ridiculous to have such a strong unit so early and just for 100 minerals.



hellbats arent early they actually come out almost as fast as a Thor

we cant really give you any advice unless you post the replay or a more detailed analysis of what happened


I think i explained quite clearly everything.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5535
Bisu 2940
Jaedong 1015
Soulkey 837
Horang2 591
EffOrt 543
Mini 393
actioN 348
Larva 305
ZerO 231
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 229
Yoon 127
Mind 93
Pusan 87
hero 80
Sea.KH 79
Shinee 71
Sharp 70
Snow 64
Dewaltoss 60
Hyun 60
Barracks 49
Bale 48
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 37
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
NaDa 14
Rock 13
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1025
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1380
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko337
crisheroes300
DeMusliM286
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .180
QueenE87
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1254
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• Shiphtur108
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.