• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

The (HotS) Zerg Help Me Thread Beta - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 27 Next All
doggy
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 10:26:51
January 30 2013 10:16 GMT
#341
On January 30 2013 17:52 JackRipper wrote:
How do you play a ZvZ where you go Mutas and the other person goes roaches? they seem to be able to stall by attacking and that gives them enough time to build enough spores/hydras. Do you have to transition back to roaches or is there a way to win with just muta? How many mutas is enough to fight of a hydra pack cost effectively?


Due to the fungal change and the new regeneration from mutas you dont have to transition out of muta. I like to stick to muta ling bane, its very important that you get baneling speed if your opponent goes ground based. Creep spread and attacking from all possible angles while not clumping any of your ling bling muta squads is very important to do that. If your opponent goes for hydras before infestors you most likely can kill him straight away.
However, most people tend to get infestors first (which is correct). To play against this style, you should get dropupgrades right after your baneling speed. Drops are a really strong followup to mutaplay, because your opponent wont have any overlord vision on the map, and you dont risk your muta flock while harassing, banes can do that job far more efficient.
Furthermore, overlords save your banelings from fungals/roach snipes, so you will get connections with them. I try to split up my mutas in 3 squads when i try to kill my opponents army, same goes for bane bombs, its best to attack from all angles possible. Furthermore you also want to go for banedrops in the minerallines and lingrunbys to every expo of your opponent while the engagement happens. Your opponent wont ever be able to fend of everything, its way too micro intensive, even vs high apm gm players. That being said, you should also consider that this style requires a absurdly high amount of apm from yourself. But its very funny
You also should never overcommit to muta, 11-14 in the early midgame and ~20 in the later stages of the game are more than enough. If youre capable of microing more than 3 mutaflocks at the same time, you could theoretically go for more. Ground attack upgrades are also very important, it makes the runbys, counterattacks and banebombs much more stronger
it works same as oldschool zvt when you wanna engage, kill the hydras with the banes, snipe the infestors with ling muta and let the mutas kill the rest once there isnt any more anti air.

Thats just my personal preference tho, muta into roach infestor still works pretty well too.

On January 30 2013 01:50 Alpina wrote:
What are some good safe and decent economy ZvZ openings?

I usually go to 15H 15P, but it dies horribly for 10 pool baneling bust which comes even before any of my units spawn. Now i don't want to do 14/14 cause it's so bad economically vs. 15/15. What about 14H 14P or something like that?


If you dont wanna 9 scout into hatch first you can also go for 15p/16h. You can snipe the banes with your queen and kill the lings with lings/drones.
phrenzy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom478 Posts
January 30 2013 10:20 GMT
#342
I just hope more terrans use marine, marauder, hellbat + 1/2 medivacs. So this can be adjusted asap. Its a free win for terrans right now. But i should say its my fault for losing.
sunglasseson
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-30 12:03:09
January 30 2013 11:43 GMT
#343
yeh i was wondering when the improved version of marauder helion all in would peak its ugly head
Nyctophobia
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada99 Posts
January 30 2013 15:10 GMT
#344
On January 30 2013 19:01 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 18:27 Nyctophobia wrote:
Is there a reliable way to repel a hellion-drop rush off of a standard opening? They melt all my units so fast and it just hits so quickly


You have to have roaches.hell bats are way way to good vs lings to make those and survive. If you make a roach warren and get those you should be able to survive any fast hellbat drop.

Seriously though I think hellbat drops are to strong, I don't think medivacs should be able to hold hellions in hellbat form imo.


Kind of what I was thinking. I'm not sure of the time the drop can hit at, but I'm skeptical that it's always possible to react to it fast enough after scouting it by starting a warren. I almost feel like I'd need to tech into roaches beforehand just in case that's what they're doing. But of course it could be that I suck.
If you can chill, chill.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 30 2013 15:12 GMT
#345
On January 31 2013 00:10 Nyctophobia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 19:01 blade55555 wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:27 Nyctophobia wrote:
Is there a reliable way to repel a hellion-drop rush off of a standard opening? They melt all my units so fast and it just hits so quickly


You have to have roaches.hell bats are way way to good vs lings to make those and survive. If you make a roach warren and get those you should be able to survive any fast hellbat drop.

Seriously though I think hellbat drops are to strong, I don't think medivacs should be able to hold hellions in hellbat form imo.


Kind of what I was thinking. I'm not sure of the time the drop can hit at, but I'm skeptical that it's always possible to react to it fast enough after scouting it by starting a warren. I almost feel like I'd need to tech into roaches beforehand just in case that's what they're doing. But of course it could be that I suck.

imo in ZvT dropping a warren is neccesary now every game
foutre
Profile Joined August 2012
30 Posts
January 31 2013 00:35 GMT
#346
I've been struggling lately versus mutalisks ZvZ. Hydras don't seem to work, roach/infestor seems to be a gamble, and obviously things that don't hit air get stomped. All I've found so far is that more mutas beat mutas, or a pre-lair timing. This seems like an awfully boring way for ZvZ to be.

That said I'm only playing at a low-masters level so I might just be missing something. Please help!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 31 2013 00:38 GMT
#347
On January 31 2013 00:12 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 00:10 Nyctophobia wrote:
On January 30 2013 19:01 blade55555 wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:27 Nyctophobia wrote:
Is there a reliable way to repel a hellion-drop rush off of a standard opening? They melt all my units so fast and it just hits so quickly


You have to have roaches.hell bats are way way to good vs lings to make those and survive. If you make a roach warren and get those you should be able to survive any fast hellbat drop.

Seriously though I think hellbat drops are to strong, I don't think medivacs should be able to hold hellions in hellbat form imo.


Kind of what I was thinking. I'm not sure of the time the drop can hit at, but I'm skeptical that it's always possible to react to it fast enough after scouting it by starting a warren. I almost feel like I'd need to tech into roaches beforehand just in case that's what they're doing. But of course it could be that I suck.

imo in ZvT dropping a warren is neccesary now every game


Agreed. I think it's a must. If you don't you are goign to take immense damage or straight out die to those fast 1 medivac battle hellion drops or bio + battle hellion timing attacks.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 31 2013 00:38 GMT
#348
On January 31 2013 09:35 foutre wrote:
I've been struggling lately versus mutalisks ZvZ. Hydras don't seem to work, roach/infestor seems to be a gamble, and obviously things that don't hit air get stomped. All I've found so far is that more mutas beat mutas, or a pre-lair timing. This seems like an awfully boring way for ZvZ to be.

That said I'm only playing at a low-masters level so I might just be missing something. Please help!

your not its muta wars instead of infester wars

ZvZ will always be about one unit, at first it was pure roach and tahts all that mattered then it was about infesters and now its about mutas
Ancamdrew
Profile Joined June 2012
United States14 Posts
January 31 2013 04:38 GMT
#349
In this game he went mass tempest so I counter with mass corruptor... which forced me to lose all my bases to ground while I waited for my greater spire then he killed my broodlords with archon-stalker

no clue how to beat protoss anymore. I literally have a 30% win rate in the match-up

http://drop.sc/300842
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 05:02:50
January 31 2013 04:58 GMT
#350
On January 31 2013 13:38 Ancamdrew wrote:
In this game he went mass tempest so I counter with mass corruptor... which forced me to lose all my bases to ground while I waited for my greater spire then he killed my broodlords with archon-stalker

no clue how to beat protoss anymore. I literally have a 30% win rate in the match-up

http://drop.sc/300842

dont counter mass tempest with corrupter the tempest is pretty much only good against air go hydra

id be more specific but cant find the folder i need to put the replay in to view it
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 31 2013 05:04 GMT
#351
On January 31 2013 13:58 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 13:38 Ancamdrew wrote:
In this game he went mass tempest so I counter with mass corruptor... which forced me to lose all my bases to ground while I waited for my greater spire then he killed my broodlords with archon-stalker

no clue how to beat protoss anymore. I literally have a 30% win rate in the match-up

http://drop.sc/300842

dont counter mass tempest with corrupter the tempest is pretty much only good against air go hydra

id be more specific but cant find the folder i need to put the replay in to view it


I actually think going corruptor vs tempest is a fine decision. But you shouldn't be going only corruptor, should have other tech like ultras or something on the ground to.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Ancamdrew
Profile Joined June 2012
United States14 Posts
January 31 2013 05:30 GMT
#352
On January 31 2013 14:04 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 13:58 Forikorder wrote:
On January 31 2013 13:38 Ancamdrew wrote:
In this game he went mass tempest so I counter with mass corruptor... which forced me to lose all my bases to ground while I waited for my greater spire then he killed my broodlords with archon-stalker

no clue how to beat protoss anymore. I literally have a 30% win rate in the match-up

http://drop.sc/300842

dont counter mass tempest with corrupter the tempest is pretty much only good against air go hydra

id be more specific but cant find the folder i need to put the replay in to view it


I actually think going corruptor vs tempest is a fine decision. But you shouldn't be going only corruptor, should have other tech like ultras or something on the ground to.


I was trying to get a large amount of lings with all my minerals but zealots crush them. Was going hydras but in my oppinion they dont stand a chance late game against air-toss
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
January 31 2013 05:35 GMT
#353
On January 31 2013 14:30 Ancamdrew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 14:04 blade55555 wrote:
On January 31 2013 13:58 Forikorder wrote:
On January 31 2013 13:38 Ancamdrew wrote:
In this game he went mass tempest so I counter with mass corruptor... which forced me to lose all my bases to ground while I waited for my greater spire then he killed my broodlords with archon-stalker

no clue how to beat protoss anymore. I literally have a 30% win rate in the match-up

http://drop.sc/300842

dont counter mass tempest with corrupter the tempest is pretty much only good against air go hydra

id be more specific but cant find the folder i need to put the replay in to view it


I actually think going corruptor vs tempest is a fine decision. But you shouldn't be going only corruptor, should have other tech like ultras or something on the ground to.


I was trying to get a large amount of lings with all my minerals but zealots crush them. Was going hydras but in my oppinion they dont stand a chance late game against air-toss

its HTs that hydras cant handle, if it doesnt AoE then Hydras eat them
Deleted User 245622
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
January 31 2013 08:13 GMT
#354
Hey guys,
I am currently clueless regarding ZvP. If the Protoss does a 2-base-allin then i most likely will win the game otherwise i just lose. I dont know what to do in lategame zvp. my usual plan is like:

3 hatch before gas into roach ling --> if he takes a third i will take my fourth and adding a hydra den. with hydras arriving i will pressure him a bit and tech to hive to get vipers. my final composition is ultra hydra viper (2-3 infestors).
But i just lose the game (wasnt different in WOL, dia zerg with like 80-85% win ratio in ZvZ, 70% in ZvT and 50% ZvP... :/).

I havent tried spire for corruptors yet. maybe i should give roach hydra viper corrupter a try? What do you think?
doggy
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany306 Posts
January 31 2013 08:47 GMT
#355
On January 31 2013 09:38 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 00:12 Forikorder wrote:
On January 31 2013 00:10 Nyctophobia wrote:
On January 30 2013 19:01 blade55555 wrote:
On January 30 2013 18:27 Nyctophobia wrote:
Is there a reliable way to repel a hellion-drop rush off of a standard opening? They melt all my units so fast and it just hits so quickly


You have to have roaches.hell bats are way way to good vs lings to make those and survive. If you make a roach warren and get those you should be able to survive any fast hellbat drop.

Seriously though I think hellbat drops are to strong, I don't think medivacs should be able to hold hellions in hellbat form imo.


Kind of what I was thinking. I'm not sure of the time the drop can hit at, but I'm skeptical that it's always possible to react to it fast enough after scouting it by starting a warren. I almost feel like I'd need to tech into roaches beforehand just in case that's what they're doing. But of course it could be that I suck.

imo in ZvT dropping a warren is neccesary now every game


Agreed. I think it's a must. If you don't you are goign to take immense damage or straight out die to those fast 1 medivac battle hellion drops or bio + battle hellion timing attacks.


Even though i know that most pro players feel like a RW is nessecary in every game, i dont really feel that way. Ive been facing that early push almost every game without taking at least too much damage from it. 4 Queens can deal with those relatively easily (well not easy, theyre strong as hell, but they can deal with it). Atm im trying to hold that push just with 3 Queens since im trying to rush out a big mutaflock as soon as possible (which can punish this push quite well). I also need a good handfull lings with my Queens against it, but honestly im considering getting a spine in each mineralline to use less lings, 3 queens + 1 spine each each base should be enough(maybe spores are better, dunno yet tbh). You just gotta watch to never clumb ur drones while splitting that he cant ninjadrop into them.
I do agree that roaches deal with them better, but just getting 3 roaches out costs a ton of money and doesnt allow you to rush to mutalisks that quickly.
Ive also started to get just 2 tumors in earlygame zvt, one in my main and one in my natural and save the other energy for transfuse, which is nessecary if you dont wanna lose all your queens.
doggy
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany306 Posts
January 31 2013 09:03 GMT
#356
On January 31 2013 17:13 aidosae wrote:
Hey guys,
I am currently clueless regarding ZvP. If the Protoss does a 2-base-allin then i most likely will win the game otherwise i just lose. I dont know what to do in lategame zvp. my usual plan is like:

3 hatch before gas into roach ling --> if he takes a third i will take my fourth and adding a hydra den. with hydras arriving i will pressure him a bit and tech to hive to get vipers. my final composition is ultra hydra viper (2-3 infestors).
But i just lose the game (wasnt different in WOL, dia zerg with like 80-85% win ratio in ZvZ, 70% in ZvT and 50% ZvP... :/).

I havent tried spire for corruptors yet. maybe i should give roach hydra viper corrupter a try? What do you think?


Ret does a really strong 2-2 timing with roach hydra. For doing that you gotta get a early read on your opponent tho because its quite greedy. He goes for standard dbl gas at 44 supply, first 100 ling speed, next 250 in 1-1 missles/carapace before (!) lair while droning heavily. Fourth is taken by around 9.00 min. When his fourth pops he saturates it immediately. Doing that allows you to hit a maxed 2-2 roach hydra (with both hydraupgrades and roach speed) which hits protoss between 12.30-13.00 (just right before 3 base production really starts kicking in for protoss).

Since the protoss army is solid but quite small at that stage, you wanna use 2 army hotkeys to attack the natural and the third to force a decision from protoss (1 colossi cant defend 2 locations at once ). If you dont kill or heavily cripple the protoss you will get some decent trades for sure. While doing that you wanna tech to vipers or spire and get your fifth
sunglasseson
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States145 Posts
January 31 2013 11:23 GMT
#357
i just started doing ladder on beta and im wondering what the deal with these widowmines are. they seem to be straight amazing vs zerg especially with drop ships or all ins. is the answer to terran atm early roach aggression?
doggy
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany306 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 11:28:32
January 31 2013 11:28 GMT
#358
On January 31 2013 20:23 sunglasseson wrote:
i just started doing ladder on beta and im wondering what the deal with these widowmines are. they seem to be straight amazing vs zerg especially with drop ships or all ins. is the answer to terran atm early roach aggression?


I dont think so, zerg is forced more than ever to defend in the earlygame. By the time slow roaches walk across the map terran can make like 4 widow mines to shred everything you throw at them
sunglasseson
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States145 Posts
January 31 2013 12:48 GMT
#359
uh i actually meant early roach production lol sry
Matiz_pl
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland163 Posts
January 31 2013 13:21 GMT
#360
On January 30 2013 19:16 doggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 17:52 JackRipper wrote:
How do you play a ZvZ where you go Mutas and the other person goes roaches? they seem to be able to stall by attacking and that gives them enough time to build enough spores/hydras. Do you have to transition back to roaches or is there a way to win with just muta? How many mutas is enough to fight of a hydra pack cost effectively?


Due to the fungal change and the new regeneration from mutas you dont have to transition out of muta. I like to stick to muta ling bane, its very important that you get baneling speed if your opponent goes ground based. Creep spread and attacking from all possible angles while not clumping any of your ling bling muta squads is very important to do that. If your opponent goes for hydras before infestors you most likely can kill him straight away.
However, most people tend to get infestors first (which is correct). To play against this style, you should get dropupgrades right after your baneling speed. Drops are a really strong followup to mutaplay, because your opponent wont have any overlord vision on the map, and you dont risk your muta flock while harassing, banes can do that job far more efficient.
Furthermore, overlords save your banelings from fungals/roach snipes, so you will get connections with them. I try to split up my mutas in 3 squads when i try to kill my opponents army, same goes for bane bombs, its best to attack from all angles possible. Furthermore you also want to go for banedrops in the minerallines and lingrunbys to every expo of your opponent while the engagement happens. Your opponent wont ever be able to fend of everything, its way too micro intensive, even vs high apm gm players. That being said, you should also consider that this style requires a absurdly high amount of apm from yourself. But its very funny
You also should never overcommit to muta, 11-14 in the early midgame and ~20 in the later stages of the game are more than enough. If youre capable of microing more than 3 mutaflocks at the same time, you could theoretically go for more. Ground attack upgrades are also very important, it makes the runbys, counterattacks and banebombs much more stronger
it works same as oldschool zvt when you wanna engage, kill the hydras with the banes, snipe the infestors with ling muta and let the mutas kill the rest once there isnt any more anti air.

Thats just my personal preference tho, muta into roach infestor still works pretty well too.

Show nested quote +
On January 30 2013 01:50 Alpina wrote:
What are some good safe and decent economy ZvZ openings?

I usually go to 15H 15P, but it dies horribly for 10 pool baneling bust which comes even before any of my units spawn. Now i don't want to do 14/14 cause it's so bad economically vs. 15/15. What about 14H 14P or something like that?


If you dont wanna 9 scout into hatch first you can also go for 15p/16h. You can snipe the banes with your queen and kill the lings with lings/drones.



Your muta bane drop strat looks really interesting, do you have any replays of this vs pro players? What about if he goes ~170 food attack with ~8-10 infestors and a bunch of hydras and roaches outta 3 bases? Does it really hold it? I feel like fungal is still pretty powerful option, and dodging it in such a huge battle (Overlord drops, microing lings, 3 flocks of mutas) can be damn hard to execute. Also fungaling overlords seems powerful too? Since it can divide army at allow to deal with it part by part. I'm theorycrafting here, would love some reps to prove me wrong



What's current metagame for ZvT? I see a lot of 2 base muta from Ret and i hear roaches are must (i assume it's with 3 base build?), can't really decide what to use. I've had quite a lot of success with roach ling bane on 3 bases into drops.
"Competitive gaming consists of one and only one rule. You use what wins. " - FuumaMonou
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 24m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.