• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10931 users

[G] Seizing Every Edge: Zerg Economy Management - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
July 13 2012 19:38 GMT
#61
If you Terran/Protoss players have a chance, I posted a discussion on economy management for these races here and I'd really appreciate some feedback:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=352609
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Mahtasooma
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany475 Posts
July 13 2012 23:07 GMT
#62
regarding your "which drones to use when building stuff"...

another idea would probably be to build excess drones on a base when you know you will build something SOON, and then take those drones that are wandering about in that base?
http://twitch.tv/mahtasooma
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
July 14 2012 00:09 GMT
#63
On July 13 2012 05:31 TangSC wrote:
To avoid taking drones off of a base with optimal saturation...
1) construct new drones and rally the eggs into the geyser.
2) take three drones off mining, but rally three new drone eggs to the patches you took from.
3) take drones from a base that doesn't have full saturation.

Overall, I like the guide. However, the part quoted above strikes me as odd. Maybe I'm wrong, but especially option 2 sounds like a recommendation to build ad hoc-drones in order to avoid deviating from "optimal saturation".

As the calculations in the OP show, 4 "oversaturated" drones need to mine 2min 30sec just to break even with their direct cost (i.e. not even accounting for the cost of 1/2 of an overlord). However, lesser benefits are still benefits, and even if a drone has mined just 5 minerals before it gets used to morph a structure, that's still 5 minerals that go into my bank. If I build drones ad hoc, i.e. as currently needed to reach or maintain the most efficient saturation, the drones I use to morph structures (or their replacement drones), mine gas, etc. will effectively not have mined anything prior to their designated use.

Hence, if you're looking at a base that has unused vespin geysirs, or if you're planning to build any structures during the game, it's better to build a surplus of drones now rather than to "restock" efficient saturation later. In other words, the earlier you build a drone, the more useful it will be - regardless of its anticipated use.

Of course, there is a point of actual oversaturation, i.e. a moment of saturation where additional drones don't add any benefit at all - obviously at this point, additional drones are just dead supply. However, before that, it seems more sensible to me to build enough drones for mineral patches, geysirs, and anticipated structures whenever your opponent lets you get away with it, as early as possible, even at the "risk" of triple-mining a mineral patch for some time.
GleaM
Profile Joined June 2011
United States207 Posts
July 14 2012 00:28 GMT
#64
On July 13 2012 05:32 TangSC wrote:
It would really mean a lot to me if you all would upvote this post on reddit:

Reddit Link

Thanks!


Really...?
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
July 14 2012 01:14 GMT
#65
On July 14 2012 09:09 Poffel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 05:31 TangSC wrote:
To avoid taking drones off of a base with optimal saturation...
1) construct new drones and rally the eggs into the geyser.
2) take three drones off mining, but rally three new drone eggs to the patches you took from.
3) take drones from a base that doesn't have full saturation.

Hence, if you're looking at a base that has unused vespin geysirs, or if you're planning to build any structures during the game, it's better to build a surplus of drones now rather than to "restock" efficient saturation later. In other words, the earlier you build a drone, the more useful it will be - regardless of its anticipated use.

Of course, there is a point of actual oversaturation, i.e. a moment of saturation where additional drones don't add any benefit at all - obviously at this point, additional drones are just dead supply. However, before that, it seems more sensible to me to build enough drones for mineral patches, geysirs, and anticipated structures whenever your opponent lets you get away with it, as early as possible, even at the "risk" of triple-mining a mineral patch for some time.

Absolutely true, as long as after you build those extra structures and get back to 16-drone saturation, you double-check for single/triple mining patches again. My thought process is "once I reach 16 drones mining minerals per base, I never touch that mineral field" and it helps me keep track, though it is technically better to triple-mine a patch and gain that slight extra income.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Zheryn
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3653 Posts
July 14 2012 04:46 GMT
#66
On July 13 2012 06:33 BoggieMan wrote:
the title is kinda missleading since alot of this can be used by all races, great advice for the players that don't know all this already, i however think you should write that people in the lower leagues should not focus on this at all, cause its kinda silly wasting time practicing stuff like this when its your general gameplay that has huge flaws.


This is like the MOST important thing to learn to get out of the lower leagues. If you can mine effiecent in the lower leagues it really doesn't matter what else you're doing, you'll win most of your games by just having more stuff.
hundred thousand krouner
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
July 14 2012 07:20 GMT
#67
On July 14 2012 04:05 TangSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 00:41 Belial88 wrote:
I really disagree with the notion of 'optimal mineral saturation'.

You stop at (16+16+16)+(3+3+3)= 57 drones on 3 base (including gas) and you will find yourself starved in all 3 match-ups.

Yes, you want to make sure your bases are always even on workers, at all times, but I don't think the idea of optimal saturation has any practical impact on the game. You want to strive for 70+ drones...


Actually it's 66 drones for 3 bases with all the gas:

(16x3) + (6x3) = 66

Having more drones than that is inefficient, as you'll end up with triple mining patches or drones just bouncing around. 70+ is beneficial on 4base.


You can have up to 24 workers with increasing returns (albeit marginally diminishing returns after 16, its still more income per additional worker up to 24). With 6 for gas, that's 30 drones per base. That's a little high, so instead of 90 drones on 3 base, people usually aim for about 70-75 on 3 base. Obviously, spreading 70-75 on 4 bases is better, but I would recommend that Zergs aim to drone up to about 72 drones on 3 bases, probably before taking a fourth too.

There are many times going up to 100 drones is very beneficial for zerg as well - in any match-up, if you want to start throwing down mass spines, Zerg has the ability to make 100 drones, and then make 30 spines essentially for free (the only cost is about 1-2 minutes of slight vulnerability if the opponent pushes, but that's why this is best done when you know the opponent isn't about to push, but will have a deathpush eventually, or to mass spines to deal with drops, or before the 200/200 supply cap is an issue and it doesn't matter if you have 100 supply tied up in drones, ie ZvP vs toss just taking his third, stephano does this a lot).

It may be 'inefficient', but what you are asking for is just less income. Zerg really needs at least 70+ drones to really operate into mid to later game. Stopping at 66 drones just is too short. I believe the SQ thread talked about how masters+ players were going 70+ drones, and you were seeing pros go up to 90 often in their games.

It's not like T/P where going past 80 drones really hurts, for Zerg you just make 100 drones, then turn them all into mass spines if it's a problem, and all 3 races really want 70-75 drones.

I get what you are saying, but I think this only really applies to maynarding drones or rallying workers, where you don't want to oversaturate one base over another before you have 70+ drones on 3 base. If you stop at less than 70 drones in a macro game, you are really going to shoot yourself into the foot. I get the whole efficiency thing, but I don't think there's any practical use of it besides maynarding/rallying/keeping workers even on each base.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 13:52:55
July 14 2012 12:18 GMT
#68
On July 14 2012 16:20 Belial88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 04:05 TangSC wrote:
On July 14 2012 00:41 Belial88 wrote:
I really disagree with the notion of 'optimal mineral saturation'.

You stop at (16+16+16)+(3+3+3)= 57 drones on 3 base (including gas) and you will find yourself starved in all 3 match-ups.

Yes, you want to make sure your bases are always even on workers, at all times, but I don't think the idea of optimal saturation has any practical impact on the game. You want to strive for 70+ drones...


Actually it's 66 drones for 3 bases with all the gas:

(16x3) + (6x3) = 66

Having more drones than that is inefficient, as you'll end up with triple mining patches or drones just bouncing around. 70+ is beneficial on 4base.

I get what you are saying, but I think this only really applies to maynarding drones or rallying workers, where you don't want to oversaturate one base over another before you have 70+ drones on 3 base. If you stop at less than 70 drones in a macro game, you are really going to shoot yourself into the foot. I get the whole efficiency thing, but I don't think there's any practical use of it besides maynarding/rallying/keeping workers even on each base.

I see what you mean, but I think it depends on what your goal is for the late game. On 3 bases + macro h atch I'd aim for exactly 66 drones then start unit production with the goal of being aggressive, I'd only produce more drones when the 4th is almost done. An optimal 3-base economy with all the gas is sufficient to max out very early with high tech, though I do generally add 16 more drones when taking a 4th. (8 to take and saturate the gas, 8 for minerals, then transfer 8 from main so I have 16 drones optimally saturating the 4th).

I do agree with you that it's completely reasonable to oversaturate the 4th or 3rd if you intend to mass spine in the late game. It's my personal preference not to make spinecrawlers, and instead try to play an aggressive infestor/ling/ultralisk or broodlord/roach/ling style off 3-4 base:
http://drop.sc/221846 (zvt)
http://drop.sc/221847 (zvp)
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Poffel
Profile Joined March 2011
471 Posts
July 14 2012 14:06 GMT
#69
On July 14 2012 21:18 TangSC wrote:
I see what you mean, but I think it depends on what your goal is for the late game. On 3 bases + macro h atch I'd aim for exactly 66 drones then start unit production with the goal of being aggressive, I'd only produce more drones when the 4th is almost done. An optimal 3-base economy with all the gas is sufficient to max out very early with high tech, though I do generally add 16 more drones when taking a 4th. (8 to take and saturate the gas, 8 for minerals, then transfer 8 from main so I have 16 drones optimally saturating the 4th).

I do agree with you that it's completely reasonable to oversaturate the 4th or 3rd if you intend to mass spine in the late game. It's my personal preference to try to hit aggressive infestor/ling/ultralisk or broodlord/roach/ling timing attacks off 3-4 base:
http://drop.sc/221846 (zvt)
http://drop.sc/221847 (zvp)

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't understand what these replays are supposed to tell us, so I'd appreciate if you could give me some hints what to look out for in these replays. Right now, as far as I'm concerned, neither game showcases what you're writing about particularly well, since apart from your main base, I don't see much of this "optimal" saturation (for example, in the first game you have 29 workers at your natural (including geysirs) for most of the game, and less than 16 drones mining minerals at your later expansions). I also wouldn't call defending until 200/200 a "timing attack", and you don't get to that point off a 3-base economy with under 70 drones in either game.

In other words, what I've taken from these replays so far is that "optimal saturation" is a "do-as-I-say" recommendation rather than a "do-as-I-do". But maybe I'm overlooking important stuff - in which case I'd welcome some advice on what to look out for in those replays -, or maybe these two cases were chosen poorly - in which case you might want to replace those replays with others that are better suited for the task.
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
July 15 2012 06:45 GMT
#70
ive changed my mind with this, i originally posted that if ur in gold(maybe a bit lower really. Big up the gold league tryers!) league like me i wouldnt bother as it creates too many things to think about when all this does it just maximises efficiency a little bit. I gave it a go a for a couple of hours doing the drills and working it into my play and what i found was i can get 6 more drones at my 8 minute bench mark than i originally could. My worries are that ill be focussing too much on the base now and not on the mini map ... sigh this game! Good guide.
quarkral
Profile Joined July 2012
58 Posts
July 15 2012 07:03 GMT
#71
So does anyone know what causes drones which are paired on a mineral patch to occasionally unpair? It's rather annoying, right when I finish setting up paired drones on the two closest mineral patches, one of them just randomly wanders off after a few trips.
Nimbl3
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia49 Posts
July 16 2012 06:19 GMT
#72
Another great guide Tang. love all of them

As a fellow zerg (gold league) Ive found myself getting into the habit of 2 full lines + 2 drones per base even when moving droned to my expo and 3rd.. is that seemingly correct or is it better for 2 full lines instead.

in saying that once i make something i always remake that drone.

My question is even with 70 drones at 3 bases say for eg.. when moving out to the 4th.. do u just transfer over or is it better to make a new full line of drones (8) then transfer from the main??

Thanks Nimble
Dream as if you will live for ever, Live as if you would die today
SmuZ
Profile Joined March 2012
Romania45 Posts
July 16 2012 06:21 GMT
#73
Nice one , the problem is that everyone knows this already , if not , learns from stream
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
July 16 2012 13:52 GMT
#74
On July 14 2012 23:06 Poffel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 21:18 TangSC wrote:
I see what you mean, but I think it depends on what your goal is for the late game. On 3 bases + macro h atch I'd aim for exactly 66 drones then start unit production with the goal of being aggressive, I'd only produce more drones when the 4th is almost done. An optimal 3-base economy with all the gas is sufficient to max out very early with high tech, though I do generally add 16 more drones when taking a 4th. (8 to take and saturate the gas, 8 for minerals, then transfer 8 from main so I have 16 drones optimally saturating the 4th).

I do agree with you that it's completely reasonable to oversaturate the 4th or 3rd if you intend to mass spine in the late game. It's my personal preference to try to hit aggressive infestor/ling/ultralisk or broodlord/roach/ling timing attacks off 3-4 base:
http://drop.sc/221846 (zvt)
http://drop.sc/221847 (zvp)

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't understand what these replays are supposed to tell us, so I'd appreciate if you could give me some hints what to look out for in these replays. Right now, as far as I'm concerned, neither game showcases what you're writing about particularly well, since apart from your main base, I don't see much of this "optimal" saturation (for example, in the first game you have 29 workers at your natural (including geysirs) for most of the game, and less than 16 drones mining minerals at your later expansions). I also wouldn't call defending until 200/200 a "timing attack", and you don't get to that point off a 3-base economy with under 70 drones in either game.

In other words, what I've taken from these replays so far is that "optimal saturation" is a "do-as-I-say" recommendation rather than a "do-as-I-do". But maybe I'm overlooking important stuff - in which case I'd welcome some advice on what to look out for in those replays -, or maybe these two cases were chosen poorly - in which case you might want to replace those replays with others that are better suited for the task.

Sorry Poffel, I should have been more clear. I was attempting to show that instead of massing spines in the late game and aiming for 5+ bases, I prefer to start attacking as soon as I have hive tech off 3-4 bases. I took another look at the replays and the saturation is pretty optimal in the ZvP, but I do oversaturate the natural in the ZvT by about 4-5 drones. Not the end of the world, but could certainly be improved by transferring the excess to the third.

I believe the ZvT/ZvP that I analyse in this stream video better show the attention to saturation:
http://www.twitch.tv/tangsc/b/324687905
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
pozzezzed
Profile Joined May 2011
United States3 Posts
July 17 2012 22:19 GMT
#75
Really impressive post, Good Job man!
Smartwater
Profile Joined September 2011
United States35 Posts
July 17 2012 22:23 GMT
#76
So good.
Say it with yuh chest!
FlilFlam
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada109 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 23:28:42
July 17 2012 23:26 GMT
#77
Hi Tang, Great introductory guide, but i would like to suggest a different method of conceptualizing the difference that transferring superfluous drones makes.

The concept that up to 16 drones per base makes you roughly 42 minerals per minute is excellent, but how much money will the extra drones each make? (and not overall).

Well, 750 minerals per minute for 20 drones means that if 16 drones makes you 670 then the 4 additional drones have only made you 80 minerals...

Spread over the 4 remaining drones that means that drones above 16 (at least on close patches) make you 20 minerals each as opposed to the 42 that they normally make if not on a triple mining patch (i suspect that this number might be even lower than that, sopmewhere around 16-17)

So the point of all this is being able to say that you can more than double the effectiveness of a drone/probe/scv by transferring it to a new expansion instead of leaving it at a base with 16+ miners already
vidi, vici, veni
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
July 18 2012 14:29 GMT
#78
On July 18 2012 08:26 FlilFlam wrote:
So the point of all this is being able to say that you can more than double the effectiveness of a drone/probe/scv by transferring it to a new expansion instead of leaving it at a base with 16+ miners already

That's a good way of putting it, will update the OP.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
July 18 2012 14:36 GMT
#79
for example if i have 16 drones in 1 base, is it good to transfer 8 to my natural, while leaving 8 in the main, this is something ive really never understood. 8 drones in each base is more minerals/minute than 16 drones in 1 base right? surely it would eventually overcome the mining time lost on transfer??
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
JDub
Profile Joined December 2010
United States976 Posts
July 18 2012 15:18 GMT
#80
On July 18 2012 23:36 X3GoldDot wrote:
for example if i have 16 drones in 1 base, is it good to transfer 8 to my natural, while leaving 8 in the main, this is something ive really never understood. 8 drones in each base is more minerals/minute than 16 drones in 1 base right? surely it would eventually overcome the mining time lost on transfer??

No. 8 drones in each base is equivalent to 16 drones on 1 base. The only reason you'd want to transfer when you have 16 in your main and your natural finishes is if you are going to need them to defend bunker pressure or, theoretically, if you are concerned about mining your main out faster than your natural (but I don't think that could possibly justify the transfer since the minerals lost during the transfer wouldn't justify the slight difference in when your main and naturals mine out 15 minutes later).
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 696
IntoTheiNu 601
SteadfastSC446
Rex91
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 11
Codebar 9
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40737
Jaedong 1210
Soma 801
Hyuk 755
Mini 545
BeSt 412
Larva 352
Rush 296
Soulkey 245
ZerO 233
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 95
Dewaltoss 88
Liquid`Ret 63
Mind 42
sorry 30
Killer 26
yabsab 25
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 22
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi887
Counter-Strike
Fnx 758
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu512
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1632
byalli460
ceh9436
B2W.Neo409
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3908
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur331
• WagamamaTV259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 21m
OSC
19h 21m
Stellar Fest
19h 21m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.