• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9254 users

The Space Whales Solution to TvZ (WIP) - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
vBr
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden193 Posts
July 14 2012 09:39 GMT
#81
Mass lings (~20) shut this down consistently unfortunatly although I'm not done testing.

I experimented with it abit towards GM opponents with some success. It is not bad, I'll give you that and it is a strategy that you can pull out in a bo5 to have the element of surprise. This build is good on a map like Shakuras but shakuras is barely played in tourney mappools anymore as it is. 20 speedlings along with decent queen control will not allow you to deal any damage in most games. However, if he is caught totally offguard, the potential is immense.

You know, I was really excited about this because I saw alot of potential in it. I will keep testing it over the coming week and I'll be able to provide a more detailed description of its faults and favours.
WhalesFromSpace
Profile Joined March 2012
390 Posts
July 14 2012 10:24 GMT
#82
On July 14 2012 18:39 vBr wrote:
Mass lings (~20) shut this down consistently unfortunatly although I'm not done testing.

I experimented with it abit towards GM opponents with some success. It is not bad, I'll give you that and it is a strategy that you can pull out in a bo5 to have the element of surprise. This build is good on a map like Shakuras but shakuras is barely played in tourney mappools anymore as it is. 20 speedlings along with decent queen control will not allow you to deal any damage in most games. However, if he is caught totally offguard, the potential is immense.

You know, I was really excited about this because I saw alot of potential in it. I will keep testing it over the coming week and I'll be able to provide a more detailed description of its faults and favours.


Thanks for the input! Shakuras is the best map for sure. The mass lings is what I lost to today; but I think it was more due to army positioning in the late game (didn't have any tanks on high ground :S). I am trying to think of a nice transition to punish the ling play, but zerg can kind of tech into anything because it doesn't constrain their gas (other than double upgrades... which will be good for everything except muta anyways). Let me know, because I feel like this is harder to deal with than mass roach at the moment.
Nihility
Onionkebab
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark26 Posts
July 14 2012 10:30 GMT
#83
Wish I was higher than gold so i could try this build out I really love bio play and long wanted to use the reapers into the play. But im still learning the mechanics and working on my constant SCV production. But i will keep this in mind so I can try it out when i become a more skilled play.
One more reason to climb the later! Also nice detailed build, I really like it.
Murhreeens!
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 10:49:19
July 14 2012 10:35 GMT
#84
On July 14 2012 19:24 WhalesFromSpace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 18:39 vBr wrote:
Mass lings (~20) shut this down consistently unfortunatly although I'm not done testing.

I experimented with it abit towards GM opponents with some success. It is not bad, I'll give you that and it is a strategy that you can pull out in a bo5 to have the element of surprise. This build is good on a map like Shakuras but shakuras is barely played in tourney mappools anymore as it is. 20 speedlings along with decent queen control will not allow you to deal any damage in most games. However, if he is caught totally offguard, the potential is immense.

You know, I was really excited about this because I saw alot of potential in it. I will keep testing it over the coming week and I'll be able to provide a more detailed description of its faults and favours.


Thanks for the input! Shakuras is the best map for sure. The mass lings is what I lost to today; but I think it was more due to army positioning in the late game (didn't have any tanks on high ground :S). I am trying to think of a nice transition to punish the ling play, but zerg can kind of tech into anything because it doesn't constrain their gas (other than double upgrades... which will be good for everything except muta anyways). Let me know, because I feel like this is harder to deal with than mass roach at the moment.
Have you tried going Blue-Flame Hellions? Using them in the mid-late game like with Marauder/Hellion timings can actually work pretty well as long as you don't let them get fungalled and surrounded or hit by Banelings.

MMA also uses Marine/Marauder/Hellion/Medivac in this VOD:


Edit: Some facts about going Hellions instead of more Marines:

Getting a Reactor Factory costs 200 Minerals less and 50 Gas more than two Reactor Barracks.

If you go Hellions, remember to get +1 Vehicle Weapons once the Zerg gets +3 armor, as Zerglings take 3 shots to die to a BFH if it's a +0 Hellion against a +3 Zergling. In the meantime you can get armor upgrades which are also effective if you go Thors in the late-game to give you power in direct engagements against Broodlords and Ultralisks, as well as for a gas-dump if you don't want to get Ravens.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
WinterSky
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia63 Posts
July 14 2012 10:59 GMT
#85
Haha, someone did this build on me today. It was quite hard to deal with.
Thune
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria129 Posts
July 14 2012 11:41 GMT
#86
i do this build a lot when i offrace as terran since about a year ...
also here the original version from stalife (now steak):

from Feb. 2011 (obviously with different buildorder due to other metagame/patch but the basic idea is the same)
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
July 14 2012 11:59 GMT
#87
On July 14 2012 20:41 Thune wrote:
i do this build a lot when i offrace as terran since about a year ...
also here the original version from stalife (now steak):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMaZQ4RwB9k
from Feb. 2011 (obviously with different buildorder due to other metagame/patch but the basic idea is the same)

Ah, very cool replay. Thanks!
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
July 14 2012 12:52 GMT
#88
It will allow you to force zerg into their old habits of getting a roach den or a sizable amount of zerglings into a giant muta ball, but this will be figured out extremely quickly. Yes, the zerg has to invest resources into defense and lose map control for about 3 or 4 minutes, but it's nothing he can't get back later.

No matter what you do, there is always going to be that giant period of time where you don't actually have enough units to defend a traditional muta/ling/baneling attack. Not to mention that you're just as vulnerable defensively as he is while you're harassing with the reaper/medivac.

The position will be reversed in the later part of the mid game with a small muta ball, and your next push is do-or-die and your 3rd will be pretty difficult to secure. It's all a matter of how long are you able to delay that with your reapers. And the reality of how long you actually have to delay his 3rd by is at least 3 minutes, which is shorter than the time it takes to build 7 mutalisks. 400/400 resources for less than 3 minutes.

Plus, there's always a chance you have to face a zerg who can also multitask 2 squads of zerglings; 1 following your medivac and 1 stalling your expansion.
im deaf
GeisArchrion
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom16 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-14 14:43:15
July 14 2012 14:41 GMT
#89
Well i'm only in Gold, trying to get back into platinum but i've been giving this build a try. Even in the mid leagues Terran are having massive problems with Zerg so I welcome anything interesting that can change the play a bit.

I actually had some success with only my 2nd time trying it against a Plat Zerg. The first time was on Ohana against a zerg that wasn't being that greedy and had plenty of lings out for map control so I wasn't able to do much damage. The second game was on Antiga, which provided a lot better access into the main and third. My follow up bio force was also a lot stronger (still need to work on floating less money right now).

Here's a replay of it working for me, but the Zerg seemed to be going regular ling/bling/muta rather than ling/festor/ultra that i've been seeing lately.

Anyway, love the build, I always enjoy something different and fun even if the micro requirement is high. This seems like it might be effective in a number of cases so i'll keep at it.

Replay (Antiga): http://drop.sc/221900
eXePyrowolf EU
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
July 14 2012 14:52 GMT
#90
Woulnd't know if it works but I commend the effort you put into this detailed and polished guide!

Looks like it could be effective and would definitely be fun... ty
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
ZjiublingZ
Profile Joined September 2011
United Arab Emirates439 Posts
July 15 2012 13:57 GMT
#91
On July 14 2012 19:30 Onionkebab wrote:
Wish I was higher than gold so i could try this build out I really love bio play and long wanted to use the reapers into the play. But im still learning the mechanics and working on my constant SCV production. But i will keep this in mind so I can try it out when i become a more skilled play.
One more reason to climb the later! Also nice detailed build, I really like it.


Just wanted to say that's an awesome attitude dude. Best of luck.
Armore
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland6 Posts
July 16 2012 07:59 GMT
#92
Low diamond here. I've been struggling a LOT versus zerg last week when I got back to practising. I was frustrated and angry after getting baneling busted / outmacroed all the time.

My mechanics are sloppy and I am aware that my micro is much worse than my macro. However, I decided to give this build a spin, and hot damn, it's pretty awesome.

First game, I held a baneling bust on Antiga. Opponent followed with another wave of lings and morphed them into blings on my natural mineral line. A week ago I would have lost due to my fast expansion (I believe the reason for the bust was that he scouted my bunker). I always built my CC at natural, but now I build it in the main and it makes life a lot easier. Noticing the constant stream of lings, I just made more reapers. 10 speedreapers against 8 slow banelings isn't actually fair at all.

Second game on Ohana. I play simcity till I have 10 or so reapers and proceed to attack his third. I see ling-bling, no speed. I was able to force him into roaches and started pumping out marauders. I added rax in my base and pumped out a nice bio ball. All this time the reapers were delaying my opponents tech. He got his infestors out, but because they did not have that much energy, my marauder-heavy ball was able to basetrade against his mutas. After the game I knew for sure, that with better mechanics I would have crushed my opponent.

I don't believe that you have to be Masters to use this build. I believe that practice on all levels is important! That's why I'm going to use this build to turn myself into a multitasking monster beast Thanks my mammal friend from outer space!
Without effort, don't expect results.
wcr.4fun
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium686 Posts
July 18 2012 18:03 GMT
#93
awesome strategy. I'm a zerg player and I haven't played anything like this yet.

I think the way to handle this would be:

- make a queen or two extra. You already have 4 queens to actively spread creep. Make one or two extra resulting in a total of 8 queens. You don't need millions of creep tumours anyway so you'll have sick amounts of transfuse and with 8 queens you can practically have 2-3 per base.

- Use your lings to absorb damage while the queens target the medivac.

- If necessary make 4 roaches or something to help you take third.

I never make a roach warren in tvz unless I have a reason so I'll have to scout this build really quickly.


Nevertheless great guide and looks amazingly fun ! Let's hope this gets some attention in higher level play!
MonsterKiLL
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada7 Posts
July 18 2012 19:24 GMT
#94
Hey love the build its very innovative i too dont use any cookie cutter builds and have some of my own meta game tvz builds that are very successful on ladder. since your at the point of trying to optimize the build i thought id add some input that would help a bit. i noticed that you had enough minerals and gas to make a reactor on your factory right when your starports start. you can swap them once its done and you had enough for a viking and a medivac once the starport finished. itd get you viking out much faster and help with denying overlords quicker. :D hope this helps gl with the build ima add this one to my arsenal.
Go Hard or Go Home
Saiton
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden467 Posts
July 19 2012 10:28 GMT
#95
On July 19 2012 03:03 wcr.4fun wrote:
You don't need millions of creep tumours anyway so you'll have sick amounts of transfuse and with 8 queens you can practically have 2-3 per base.



Saw in a replay that 5 reapers with a medivac handled 2-3 queens reasonably well in direct engagements and with the amount of greed zergs like to get away with these days this could be powerful.
If not, you've just provided a prime example of what a guide should look like.
Good stuff!
Top diamond terran streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/saitontv
ArcticRaven
Profile Joined August 2011
France1406 Posts
July 19 2012 10:55 GMT
#96
Now I wish I played terran now D:
[Govie] Wierd shit, on a 6 game AP winning streak with KOTL in the trench. I searched gandalf quotes and spammed them all game long, trenchwarfare247, whateva it takes!
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
July 19 2012 23:57 GMT
#97
I've played with it. It's fucking sick. Thank you.
I got five reasons for you to shut up
TheWisp
Profile Joined July 2012
45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-21 06:27:21
July 21 2012 06:05 GMT
#98
I am currently platinum ( in 2011 i was master but haven't played for so long time meh... )
and i did some experiment about opening
it seems terran could simply FE before rax and then go for 3 rax reaper + tech
but needs 3 gas instead of 2

9 depot
14 or 15 CC
15 or 16 rax#1
18 depot#2, gas#1
19 double OC, bunker

You can make 1 marine then tech lab, or just without marine.. I am not sure about this.
tech lab --> gas#2, #3
--> rax#2 --> factory --> rax#3
factory --> starport + reactor ==> viking + medivac

Example replay ( i lost all reapers to baneling because of my stupid mistake, but killed zerg's 3rd )
http://drop.sc/225692

Some further transition i could think of:
after medivac and at least 4 reapers, if you scout aggressive roach, stop gathering from ALL gas and produce marauders from 3 rax, make alot bunkers to defend
Mahtasooma
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany475 Posts
July 21 2012 07:27 GMT
#99
Very nice strategy. But I think what day9 says holds true here. If your opponent does anything way out of the ordinary, go f%+$ing kill him.
http://twitch.tv/mahtasooma
UltiBahamut
Profile Joined October 2010
United States102 Posts
July 21 2012 08:11 GMT
#100
I'm a zerg and i have to say this is a pretty good strat.

Even with the ling stuff you've been talking about lately, it is still going to at the very least pay for itself with the medivac. Hellions eventually came down that all you did was kill creep tumors. So what is wrong if that is all you did with reapers? At the very least this will put a lot of pressure on the zerg in the ways that terrans have been complaining that they simply can not do with hellions.

I don't think you said anything about the OC energy and how to spend it. But i would advise trying to scan the main of the zerg if you can to see what he is going.

And ultimately i think it will come down to what reapers did back before the speed got put to factory tech, Speedlings and queens to hold it off. I think a lot of people will add in roaches and i think that is okay because there were several roach defense/pressure builds into a fastish third that came around with the whole hellion play (Before the queen buff). I don't mind putting 100-200 gas into roaches. I'll probably get about 2 less queens in this instance though, because i'm not sure a zerg can afford it. And then fast tech into infestors, maybe get a baneling nest just to be safe from a sudden pure bio switch. Then continue the current tech path to hive.

But since reapers do poorly vs roaches, i'm curious if you would be willing to say if they go all in to counter with your reapers and try to stop his reinforcing waves with the reapers and the medivac? (While trying to use the marauder/mass bunker defense to stay alive?) Though i'm pretty sure this completely depends on when they finally decide to go all in.

You also commented about blind all ins that it has an issue holding, But tbh it is the same issue with hellions vs those all ins. So that shouldn't be to big of a problem.

But all in all i really like the look of this build. Reapers are an underused unit imo, They do almost the exact same thing that hellions can do except that hellions have a bigger pure slaying power vs zerglings. But with the loss of that mass ling killing you get some extreme mobility to hit everywhere. (Especially on shakuras and antiga lol) Which can be very hard to deal with. But ultimately does exactly what you say, it FORCES the zerg to make units instead of drones because the queens simply will not be fast enough t-t

Although i am also curious about what time do you transition out of this? (That is the only other flaw i see, Where the hellion opener is a quick a few hellions, transition into bio or w/e. This feels a bit longer in the whole lets pump out 8-11 reapers. If it is to late then this build probably isn't viable. Especially if every terran starts to do this and every zerg starts to play against it. (But to be honest. if the transition out isn't to late vs a perfect defense + tech of a zerg, Which WILL happen eventually. then this build is VERY viable and imo has the potential to change the current standard strategy in TvZ lol)

(And just fyi. i didn't watch any of the replays as it is 2 AM and i'm tired xD I'll watch them tomorrow.)
"Thats Halo, Dont worry" Huk
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 42m
Stellar Fest
23h 42m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.