• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:52
CEST 17:52
KST 00:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8126 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 432 Next
wc4482
Profile Joined September 2010
United States45 Posts
July 18 2012 13:58 GMT
#781
On July 18 2012 17:32 Nurfie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 08:18 Antylamon wrote:
On July 18 2012 07:19 Nurfie wrote:
Switched to ZRMM 0.3.3 from ZRM 0.3.2.

Mouse vs no mouse:
I use a clawish grip, but it feels like unless you completely have to rearrange your hand when using the mouse buttons it should not be an issue since you're basically only using it for macro which requires zero mouse precision.
So far it's working out great for me with an MX518 and it feels like control group hotkeys are a step up from the ZRM version.

0.3.3 vs 0.3.2:
I like the unit from larva changes, not afraid to spam "O" anymore in the beginning and the rest somehow just feels better as well.

My modifications:
Build ultralisk to "8" - G is far away.
Explode baneling to "N" - G is far away.
baneling enable/disable autotoarget to something far away (never used)
Spawn creep tumor added "I" as secondary key - same as for creep tumor on queens.
Upgrade to Lair and Hive to "K" - B is far away.

Still need to learn to find "N" and "M" better with my pinky, and I mess up infestor control quite alot still (need some more deliberate practice controlling multiple army groups in conjunction with infestors).
I'm thinking "P"->"O" might be eaiser for my brain to handle when wanting to fungal, even "P"->"O"->"O" for the unburrow fungal makes more sense to me for the same reason holding "O" to make drones does... might try that out tomorrow.

Ultralisk is a preference. G feels more comfortable for me.

Explode baneling is far away because it's terrible when you accidentally hit that key. Since M is Stop, you could easily hit explode accidentally if you want to use Stop for some reason.

Building auto-target change makes sense.

Creep Tumor change makes sense. I think it's also better because the ring finger is stronger than the pinky.

Lair and Hive are on B because B is not a key used by larvae. When Upgrade to Lair/Hive is on K, then if you have no larva and try to make an ovie you make a Lair/Hive.


Can anyone explain to me how they use the free cameras? Specifically H. <3
I've never really learned to use camera hotkeys and I'm unsure how much that key would help me compared to using it as an easy to reach ability key.


My camera keys are H 7 and ,

I use , all the time as my rally cam and H is the only other free cam I use (7 is a little too far away for me, plus i'm still experimenting with free cams). But I strongly suggest a rally cam. It is super good for all races (except maybe protoss). As far as other free cam uses, the next big one is your ramp. Zergs can experiment with creep cams (having a cam to jump to the edge of your creep and spread tumors) but i like just clicking on the minimap and spreading manually. Lastly you could try a xel'naga watchtower cam or maybe your single ling outside of his base to see his unit comp when he starts moving out.

^I think H is best for one or both of those purposes where your unit is going to die quick, you need to instantly jump the screen before you lose vision of his army.
SC2 name: ThelVlaster on NA server
WFGolgoth
Profile Joined June 2012
France13 Posts
July 18 2012 15:13 GMT
#782
@wc4482 : you woke up my curiosity, i think i'll give it an harder try to look at it, as soon as i get some time to play (fu**ing work ...)
Tarqon
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands27 Posts
July 18 2012 15:22 GMT
#783
I agree that layered camera injects are superior to any other inject method, having tried them all.
On July 18 2012 17:32 Nurfie wrote:
Can anyone explain to me how they use the free cameras? Specifically H. <3
I've never really learned to use camera hotkeys and I'm unsure how much that key would help me compared to using it as an easy to reach ability key.

You play zerg right? One camera at your rally point and one at the front of your creep spread would be ideal I think.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 16:30:25
July 18 2012 16:22 GMT
#784
On July 18 2012 22:51 wc4482 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Regarding Layered Inject Method:

I have tried the methods you all are suggesting (backspace inject, click on minimap), but I haven't found anything faster and more accurate than layered camera inject with the Core. You can disagree, but I honestly believe you are doing yourself a severe disservice if you do not spend a solid hour practicing it (and nothing else!) to get good at it, before you dismiss it. You have been informed, but the choice is always yours.

On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
What about long Zerg macro games? Just started, so injecting feels damn wierd. If i got long games i can get up 7-8 Bases with only 5 Camera positions or am i wrong?

On July 18 2012 14:04 Antylamon wrote:
I still disagree that layered injects are better, though. Especially when you have a macro hatch or when, as Akylol said, you have "7-8 bases."


There are only 5 base cameras under this layout. It is possible to add base cameras up to 8, but then you would have no free cameras. Are you trying to inject on more than 5 bases? I didn't think anyone tried more than 3 - 4 injecting queens max.

As far as macro hatches, I suggest using J I O P for your saturated bases and ; for your macro hatch. You want your base cams where your injecting queens are. If you for instance like two macro hatches with injecting queens then designate P and ; or J and ;

It will make more sense when you actually try it out in the game. If you are having trouble with it i'm sure Jak would love to help you on his stream chat, so he can demonstrate/answer questions you may have.

On July 18 2012 19:30 WFGolgoth wrote:
My 2 cents concerning Queen injects :

On my side, i'm injecting via the minimap : select group of injecting queens => press your inject key ("O" for me as i'm using ZRM) and keep it pressed => left click your hatcheries on the minimap.
You know you are on a "good" hatchery (with no inject running) if the cursor is green, otherwise if the hatchery is running an inject, or if it's the wrong building (not an hatchery), the cursor will be gray.

I've tried to inject via camera hotkeys, but im still faster via the minimap, but i think it depends on people and the way they feel it easier

On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
I used Backspace method and QWERT grid before (I am right handed). I had the problem of queens runnin all over the place but i learned to live with that.

I appreciate your feedback and i have tried injecting via minimap. I do not have the minimap accuracy that you probably do, but I really believe if you gave layered inject an hour of dedicated practice time you would love it over your old method. You have to build up the muscle memory before you can see the true potential.

After a few weeks of practice, I can be in battle, accurately inject 3 fully saturated bases and a macro hatch in literally 1 - 2 seconds and jump back to the battle. All my queens have < 25 energy and I don't have to worry about missing clicks on the minimap and my queens never run around all over the map because i clicked my 4th saturated base with no queen there, etc.

Wow, that's stubborn and ignorant. Just because we don't use layered injects doesn't mean we haven't tried them >.>

Also, your description at the bottom paragraph (first sentence) sounds almost exactly like what someone said about backspace injects on the original thread for it
wc4482
Profile Joined September 2010
United States45 Posts
July 18 2012 16:47 GMT
#785
On July 19 2012 01:22 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 22:51 wc4482 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Regarding Layered Inject Method:

I have tried the methods you all are suggesting (backspace inject, click on minimap), but I haven't found anything faster and more accurate than layered camera inject with the Core. You can disagree, but I honestly believe you are doing yourself a severe disservice if you do not spend a solid hour practicing it (and nothing else!) to get good at it, before you dismiss it. You have been informed, but the choice is always yours.

On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
What about long Zerg macro games? Just started, so injecting feels damn wierd. If i got long games i can get up 7-8 Bases with only 5 Camera positions or am i wrong?

On July 18 2012 14:04 Antylamon wrote:
I still disagree that layered injects are better, though. Especially when you have a macro hatch or when, as Akylol said, you have "7-8 bases."


There are only 5 base cameras under this layout. It is possible to add base cameras up to 8, but then you would have no free cameras. Are you trying to inject on more than 5 bases? I didn't think anyone tried more than 3 - 4 injecting queens max.

As far as macro hatches, I suggest using J I O P for your saturated bases and ; for your macro hatch. You want your base cams where your injecting queens are. If you for instance like two macro hatches with injecting queens then designate P and ; or J and ;

It will make more sense when you actually try it out in the game. If you are having trouble with it i'm sure Jak would love to help you on his stream chat, so he can demonstrate/answer questions you may have.

On July 18 2012 19:30 WFGolgoth wrote:
My 2 cents concerning Queen injects :

On my side, i'm injecting via the minimap : select group of injecting queens => press your inject key ("O" for me as i'm using ZRM) and keep it pressed => left click your hatcheries on the minimap.
You know you are on a "good" hatchery (with no inject running) if the cursor is green, otherwise if the hatchery is running an inject, or if it's the wrong building (not an hatchery), the cursor will be gray.

I've tried to inject via camera hotkeys, but im still faster via the minimap, but i think it depends on people and the way they feel it easier

On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
I used Backspace method and QWERT grid before (I am right handed). I had the problem of queens runnin all over the place but i learned to live with that.

I appreciate your feedback and i have tried injecting via minimap. I do not have the minimap accuracy that you probably do, but I really believe if you gave layered inject an hour of dedicated practice time you would love it over your old method. You have to build up the muscle memory before you can see the true potential.

After a few weeks of practice, I can be in battle, accurately inject 3 fully saturated bases and a macro hatch in literally 1 - 2 seconds and jump back to the battle. All my queens have < 25 energy and I don't have to worry about missing clicks on the minimap and my queens never run around all over the map because i clicked my 4th saturated base with no queen there, etc.

Wow, that's stubborn and ignorant. Just because we don't use layered injects doesn't mean we haven't tried them >.>

Also, your description at the bottom paragraph (first sentence) sounds almost exactly like what someone said about backspace injects on the original thread for it


I don't see the ignorance in my post, and if you don't want to switch that is fine - i won't lose any sleep.

I was just sharing my experience of loving backspace inject and hating cams, until i decided i would dive into the cam method before I gave it my final judgement. Boy was I glad I did. I still think you would be too, if you gave it more effort.

In my other post i said one hour of dedicated practice. Looking back I don't think this is enough. I think an hour of dedicated practice per night (meaning you load up a single player vs AI game vs very easy comp and spend 99.9% of your attention on injecting slowly and accurately). Then do whatever you want for the rest of the night, go to sleep and the next night do the same practice for another hour. When you feel more comfortable increase the speed. Go to sleep and try it again the third night.

The reason for this is that your body doesn't fully integrate the muscle memory until you have literally "slept on it". If you have already tried something similar to the above and STILL don't like the method, then dear god man change back to your old method. I won't be offended if you still don't use the method - its a preference thing first and foremost. I just wanted to be sure that people gave it a fighting chance first.
SC2 name: ThelVlaster on NA server
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
July 18 2012 19:17 GMT
#786
*Shrugs*

It just seemed like you were justifying extremities like "severe disservice" and "you would love it over your own method."
It felt like you were just forcing it on everyone rather than trying to give useful advice.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 18 2012 19:52 GMT
#787
Everyone's got their own style.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
ImDasMustache
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
July 18 2012 21:29 GMT
#788
I've been a long time Grid user and decided to give this a go with the hopes of being able to use more control groups as I could only reliably use 4. I'm 35 or so games into using ZRM and I've been finding that my left hand still feels pretty clumsy on the wrong side of the keyboard and if I lift my hand to type something to the other player I have a hard time finding JIOP again.

I found a solution that has helped me out quite a bit in buying four textured key caps and replacing my JIOP keys with them. I just bought some from WASD keyboards and they are pretty slick. I'm slowing starting to be able to take advantage of the layout more and more each game. Thanks for this!
For the Swarm.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 19 2012 02:06 GMT
#789
On July 19 2012 06:29 ImDasMustache wrote:
I've been a long time Grid user and decided to give this a go with the hopes of being able to use more control groups as I could only reliably use 4. I'm 35 or so games into using ZRM and I've been finding that my left hand still feels pretty clumsy on the wrong side of the keyboard and if I lift my hand to type something to the other player I have a hard time finding JIOP again.

I found a solution that has helped me out quite a bit in buying four textured key caps and replacing my JIOP keys with them. I just bought some from WASD keyboards and they are pretty slick. I'm slowing starting to be able to take advantage of the layout more and more each game. Thanks for this!


I love that idea. I'll probably be doing this myself :D
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Cosmology
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada360 Posts
July 19 2012 03:09 GMT
#790
I use my right hand for my mouse but using the keys on the right side of my keyboard is extremely uncomfortable for me. I much prefer using the keys on the left side, so I'm doing that, is that bad?

Who the hell even would use the right side of the keyboard when right handed? So awkward.
Somewhere, something amazing is waiting to be known.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
July 19 2012 03:40 GMT
#791
On July 19 2012 12:09 Cosmology wrote:
I use my right hand for my mouse but using the keys on the right side of my keyboard is extremely uncomfortable for me. I much prefer using the keys on the left side, so I'm doing that, is that bad?

Who the hell even would use the right side of the keyboard when right handed? So awkward.


Using the left side of the keyboard with your right hand completely deconstructs the point of TheCore. I strongly suggest giving it a try, make sure you watch the first video and position accordingly. Good Luck.
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
July 19 2012 03:47 GMT
#792
On July 19 2012 12:40 JaKaTaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 12:09 Cosmology wrote:
I use my right hand for my mouse but using the keys on the right side of my keyboard is extremely uncomfortable for me. I much prefer using the keys on the left side, so I'm doing that, is that bad?

Who the hell even would use the right side of the keyboard when right handed? So awkward.


Using the left side of the keyboard with your right hand completely deconstructs the point of TheCore. I strongly suggest giving it a try, make sure you watch the first video and position accordingly. Good Luck.

He's probly not coming back

Oh well, more people to crush on ladder.
Snoodles
Profile Joined March 2012
401 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 05:32:40
July 19 2012 05:30 GMT
#793
Thank you very much for accommodating my dvorak layout. I'm a sucker for always finding more efficient ways to do things. Right off the bat I've started comparing this to my old layout: grid. Some things that I find immediately faster are building barracks, building SCV, marines, and marauders.The terran mule mechanic feels especially brilliant, since after selecting my orbitals, my hand is already in position to shift-drop mules, i just press downward and click. In grid I reach down with my pinky, and then reach back up with it to make an SCV, or down with my pinky and up with my index to make a depot. With this core it's a single, swift motion and my fingers don't have to travel as much. Some things I find awkward are reapers and marauders because I have to reach out my pinky. Also, if I have 2 or more idle workers(which may happen after running away from mineral line harassment, reaching for control and f9 feels kind of a stretch. Anyway, it's way too early to make hard judgments on this, just letting you know that as a guy that values efficiency my first impression is that this is very efficient.
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
July 19 2012 06:51 GMT
#794
Speaking of textured key caps, the ghetto version (I'm considering it..) is to use a knife to carve the key up a small bit. Instant texture...
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-19 18:37:26
July 19 2012 18:36 GMT
#795
I feel like I'm the only person who has no problems whatsoever getting my hand back on the base keys ._.

I had a little trouble for the first day and that's about it.
wc4482
Profile Joined September 2010
United States45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 13:58:22
July 20 2012 13:00 GMT
#796
On July 20 2012 03:36 Antylamon wrote:
I feel like I'm the only person who has no problems whatsoever getting my hand back on the base keys ._.

I had a little trouble for the first day and that's about it.


I'm curious about how people hold their keyboard hand (EDIT: In relation to the CORE). I have always thought the best way to 'go back to home' was to maintain my thumb on the shift/ctrl keys, so that when I reach my fingers to press non homekeys I have a pivot point to move back to resting position without looking down. What I find actually happening is I rest my wrist on the gel cushion below my keyboard and pivot from there. I probably need more practice.


Also for the textured keycaps, make sure you buy the correct keytypes. Each row of the keyboard has keys with different dimensions (height, angle, shape). The only textured keycaps I could find on wasdkeyboards were Row 2 keys (ASDF row). I took a chance and bought four Row 2 keys with "dots" and tried to put them on J I O and P. Problem is I O and P are Row 3 keys and when I installed them I realized why there is a distinction among the rows. Make a long story short, I returned the 3 Row 2 keys and bought Row 3 keys (without texture). Now I have blue homekeys and black regular keys so if my hand gets lost I can quickly look down and correct.
SC2 name: ThelVlaster on NA server
Czarnodziej
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland624 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 13:24:45
July 20 2012 13:24 GMT
#797
On July 20 2012 22:00 wc4482 wrote:
I'm curious about how people hold their keyboard hand.


There is actually a reason that J and F keys have small bump on them. They are the home keys.
SPARTAN-001
Profile Joined April 2012
United States10 Posts
July 20 2012 19:50 GMT
#798
On July 20 2012 22:00 wc4482 wrote:
I'm curious about how people hold their keyboard hand (EDIT: In relation to the CORE). I have always thought the best way to 'go back to home' was to maintain my thumb on the shift/ctrl keys, so that when I reach my fingers to press non homekeys I have a pivot point to move back to resting position without looking down. What I find actually happening is I rest my wrist on the gel cushion below my keyboard and pivot from there. I probably need more practice.


After using The Core for a while, I don't even have to think about how I move my hand back to the home keys, honestly. With enough practice, it's just reflexive.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
July 20 2012 20:46 GMT
#799
On July 21 2012 04:50 SPARTAN-001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 22:00 wc4482 wrote:
I'm curious about how people hold their keyboard hand (EDIT: In relation to the CORE). I have always thought the best way to 'go back to home' was to maintain my thumb on the shift/ctrl keys, so that when I reach my fingers to press non homekeys I have a pivot point to move back to resting position without looking down. What I find actually happening is I rest my wrist on the gel cushion below my keyboard and pivot from there. I probably need more practice.


After using The Core for a while, I don't even have to think about how I move my hand back to the home keys, honestly. With enough practice, it's just reflexive.

Yeah, that's what I meant too. It gets really easy after a while.
Snoodles
Profile Joined March 2012
401 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-20 22:51:30
July 20 2012 22:46 GMT
#800
Did anyone switch from using different keybinds for buildings(rax, fact, port) to putting them all on one? I'm doing multitask trainer with TheCore and I'm finding this to be really hard to keep production up. I'm so used to tapping (5, marine, 6, tank, 7, medivac) rhythmically to make units nonstop but the OP suggests lumping all your production together and hitting "/" to tab. I find it hard to find a production rhythm with tabbing subgroups.

I'm using the mouse button recommended keybind(i.e CC on mouse button 4, production on 5), maybe I should use a hand keybind instead?
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe128
XaKoH 96
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile129
• StrangeGG 28
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 8m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 8m
Online Event
19h 8m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.