• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8874 users

[G] TheCore - Advanced Keyboard Layout - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 432 Next
Morton
Profile Joined July 2012
United States152 Posts
July 17 2012 14:20 GMT
#761
On July 17 2012 17:32 Phatency wrote:
Here are the new links for non-US / non-QWERTY layouts:
French AZERTY: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14548792/TheCore0.3.3_FrenchAzerty.zip
Nordic (Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14548792/TheCore0.3.3_Nordic.zip
German: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14548792/TheCore0.3.3_German.zip
Latin American (excluding Brazilian): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14548792/TheCore0.3.3_Latin.zip
DVORAK: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14548792/TheCore0.3.3_US_Dvorak.zip

Also, here is the changelog for 0.3.2 -> 0.3.3
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArSoDiKab2yCdDBPRUtEeVhTNjlZcV9vU3FPbHoybHc#gid=0

Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 16:11 Morton wrote:
love the layout, but using english TRM I have two issues.

1. why is rally bound to X? I changed it to / (more on that in .2) but it makes no sense to have to move your entire hand out of position just to press the rally key (which you use pretty much every time you build a building).

its all fixed up and working beautifully, but really, why X?

Do you really use rally instead of just right clicking? It's "out of the way", just like gather and load commands. Although now that I think about it, rally would probably be useful when you have flying buildings in the same control group.



Ah now I feel stupid, I honestly never realized right click rallies.

Well, that is far better than any hotkey, I guess my poor "/" key will be lonely now.

thanks for the tip haha!



VanGarde
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden755 Posts
July 17 2012 14:29 GMT
#762
Dumb question perhaps but first of all, is the data document 100% up to date? And secondly I don't quite know how I can see the TRM layout in the data document, the terran section under RRM is that the "random" one or is it the TRM version?
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Phatency
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland38 Posts
July 17 2012 15:11 GMT
#763
On July 17 2012 23:29 VanGarde wrote:
Dumb question perhaps but first of all, is the data document 100% up to date? And secondly I don't quite know how I can see the TRM layout in the data document, the terran section under RRM is that the "random" one or is it the TRM version?

That's the random version.
Note that the spreadsheets have multiple tabs. The default one is Random, the tab selector is on the bottom
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 19:15:12
July 17 2012 15:46 GMT
#764
I'd like to share my customization on the most recent ZRM update.

I changed the first five set camera keys to ctrl+shift+J/I/O/P/K, and the camera jump keys to ctrl+J/I/O/P/K. I also changed set control group from ctrl+P to alt+P because the only time you would have to use set control group for hatches would be when you make a mistake or when you cancel a hatch. I did this because I always felt awkward pressing alt. I gave it a try, but I just couldn't get used to using alt so often.

I also flipped Y and U for the purposes of putting the base cam closer to the base keys. Mainly that hinders the creation of Baneling Nests and Corruptors, but it's not a big problem imo.

The only problem I can think of is if I'm holding shift to use an ability multiple times while trying to use a camera, i.e. inject, but that's resolved with the closer base cam key.

Anything wrong with my modification?
VanGarde
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden755 Posts
July 17 2012 16:05 GMT
#765
On July 13 2012 14:57 ellaguru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2012 23:37 VanGarde wrote:
I have been away for a while and not kept up to date. I wonder, why was terran oc and macro control groups flipped? And why is marine/tank now on J instead of I?


i also really questioned those at first. it set back my progress big time, just to relearn those major keys.

but i came to see it as an improvement. it just feels really smooth and natural to hit P I O J to make one scv and one marine. much moreso than O I P I.
i think it was one of those decisions that improves the 'flow' of a common sequence of keystrokes.
also P is the stronger finger and i think having it for command centers makes sense.


True that P is the stronger finger, but J is also the weakest of those fingers, so now 90% of the macro is done with the pinkie. That seems less ergonomic to me.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
VanGarde
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden755 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 16:13:39
July 17 2012 16:12 GMT
#766
Which is correct, the data document or the latest hotkey download for TRM?

In the data document the SCV advanced construct hotkeys are:

H = Fusion Core M = Ghost Academy

But in the hotkey file it is:

, = Fusion Core H = Ghost Academy and M not being used at all.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Tarqon
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands27 Posts
July 17 2012 16:43 GMT
#767
On July 18 2012 00:46 Antylamon wrote:

I also flipped Y and U for the purposes of putting the base cam closer to the base keys. Mainly that hinders the creation of Baneling Nests and Corruptors, but it's not a big problem imo.


I love this idea, going to do this myself.
JaKaTaKSc2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States2787 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 18:25:23
July 17 2012 18:19 GMT
#768
Looking at more command combination optimization today on the stream. Feel free to stop by if you have any questions:

http://www.twitch.tv/thejakatak
Commentatorhttps://www.youtube.com/JaKaTaKtv
VanGarde
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden755 Posts
July 17 2012 18:33 GMT
#769
Right, time for some insight!

About hotkeys for abilities and use frequency. What is difficult about setting hotkeys for some multi-ability units when you set it based on frequency is that the meta game constantly changes the frequency. For me, seeker missile on , is absolutely terrible. It is a terribly inconvenient key. A few months ago it would had been fine because I used it so rarely but since the raven has now become standard in TvZ metagame I find myself using it more than both PDD and Turret.

In either case, I propose switching Seeker missile in TRM from , to '. That would put seeker missile on the same key as cloak for the banshee. Much easier to use.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
maLaK1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany124 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 21:19:50
July 17 2012 21:12 GMT
#770
whats the reason behind the change of the morph Drone/Overlord/Zergling/Roach keys?

this is the exact thing I suggested weeks ago in the streamchat, and I was told my idea was bad,
the same happened with the build queen and overlord keys, causing accidental queens and overlords,
they too got changed after I was told my idea was not good,

so whats the reason behind these changes after dismissing my idea when I told the exact same thing?

when I suggested it you told me,
"you shouldn't be spamming build drone anyway, since you're supposed to look and know when you have free larva"
although almost every zerg player does it

I got used to using P O J for drones, and actually like it more,
so whats the improvement with pressing p o o you said repetitive keystrokes are slower than poj
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
July 17 2012 21:46 GMT
#771
On July 18 2012 06:12 maLaK1 wrote:
I got used to using P O J for drones, and actually like it more,
so whats the improvement with pressing p o o you said repetitive keystrokes are slower than poj

You can hold down O so you can make drones immediately when larva pops up.
Nurfie
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden24 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 22:22:09
July 17 2012 22:19 GMT
#772
Switched to ZRMM 0.3.3 from ZRM 0.3.2.

Mouse vs no mouse:
I use a clawish grip, but it feels like unless you completely have to rearrange your hand when using the mouse buttons it should not be an issue since you're basically only using it for macro which requires zero mouse precision.
So far it's working out great for me with an MX518 and it feels like control group hotkeys are a step up from the ZRM version.

0.3.3 vs 0.3.2:
I like the unit from larva changes, not afraid to spam "O" anymore in the beginning and the rest somehow just feels better as well.

My modifications:
Build ultralisk to "8" - G is far away.
Explode baneling to "N" - G is far away.
baneling enable/disable autotoarget to something far away (never used)
Spawn creep tumor added "I" as secondary key - same as for creep tumor on queens.
Upgrade to Lair and Hive to "K" - B is far away.

Still need to learn to find "N" and "M" better with my pinky, and I mess up infestor control quite alot still (need some more deliberate practice controlling multiple army groups in conjunction with infestors).
I'm thinking "P"->"O" might be eaiser for my brain to handle when wanting to fungal, even "P"->"O"->"O" for the unburrow fungal makes more sense to me for the same reason holding "O" to make drones does... might try that out tomorrow.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 23:49:56
July 17 2012 23:18 GMT
#773
On July 18 2012 07:19 Nurfie wrote:
Switched to ZRMM 0.3.3 from ZRM 0.3.2.

Mouse vs no mouse:
I use a clawish grip, but it feels like unless you completely have to rearrange your hand when using the mouse buttons it should not be an issue since you're basically only using it for macro which requires zero mouse precision.
So far it's working out great for me with an MX518 and it feels like control group hotkeys are a step up from the ZRM version.

0.3.3 vs 0.3.2:
I like the unit from larva changes, not afraid to spam "O" anymore in the beginning and the rest somehow just feels better as well.

My modifications:
Build ultralisk to "8" - G is far away.
Explode baneling to "N" - G is far away.
baneling enable/disable autotoarget to something far away (never used)
Spawn creep tumor added "I" as secondary key - same as for creep tumor on queens.
Upgrade to Lair and Hive to "K" - B is far away.

Still need to learn to find "N" and "M" better with my pinky, and I mess up infestor control quite alot still (need some more deliberate practice controlling multiple army groups in conjunction with infestors).
I'm thinking "P"->"O" might be eaiser for my brain to handle when wanting to fungal, even "P"->"O"->"O" for the unburrow fungal makes more sense to me for the same reason holding "O" to make drones does... might try that out tomorrow.

Ultralisk is a preference. G feels more comfortable for me.

Explode baneling is far away because it's terrible when you accidentally hit that key. Since M is Stop, you could easily hit explode accidentally if you want to use Stop for some reason.

Building auto-target change makes sense.

Creep Tumor change makes sense. I think it's also better because the ring finger is stronger than the pinky.

Lair and Hive are on B because B is not a key used by larvae. When Upgrade to Lair/Hive is on K, then if you have no larva and try to make an ovie you make a Lair/Hive.
Snusmumriken
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden1717 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 00:18:01
July 18 2012 00:17 GMT
#774
after not playing any sc2 for a while ive now started using this and ive only played one actual game sofar (3v3, wont do any 1v1s till I know what the heck im doing), but it feels nice. Its definately more tiresome than normal setup, possibly because im not used to it and possibly because I can reach everything a lot faster. I see a lot of promise.

Only real problem im having is that im a lefthanded guitarist but play sc2 righthanded so my long fingernails get in the way on the keyboard haha...
Amove for Aiur
Akylol
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany9 Posts
July 18 2012 04:14 GMT
#775
What about long Zerg macro games? Just started, so injecting feels damn wierd. If i got long games i can get up 7-8 Bases with only 5 Camera positions or am i wrong? I used Backspace method and QWERT grid before (I am right handed). I had the problem of queens runnin all over the place but i learned to live with that. Gonna try it for some more time and get used to it. But setting Camera locations is also difficult. Giving some better Feedback later .
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
July 18 2012 05:04 GMT
#776
On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
What about long Zerg macro games? Just started, so injecting feels damn wierd. If i got long games i can get up 7-8 Bases with only 5 Camera positions or am i wrong? I used Backspace method and QWERT grid before (I am right handed). I had the problem of queens runnin all over the place but i learned to live with that. Gonna try it for some more time and get used to it. But setting Camera locations is also difficult. Giving some better Feedback later .

Flip Y and U so that base cam is closer to the base keys. That's what I did

@Jak Concerning the camera hotkeys, I assumed thumb on alt would be uncomfortable because next subgroup (/) is worse than it could be imo. Next subgroup on zero would make previous subgroup a lot easier (ctrl or shift+/) and flows perfectly in tandem with the control group for production structures/queens and ups.

Back to camera keys, alt+J/I/O/P/; with thumb on alt feels a lot better than I thought it would. With practice it should be effortless, especially since cameras, especially for a CC/Nex/Hatch, have to be set so infrequently.

I still disagree that layered injects are better, though. Especially when you have a macro hatch or when, as Akylol said, you have "7-8 bases."
Nurfie
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden24 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 08:34:00
July 18 2012 08:32 GMT
#777
On July 18 2012 08:18 Antylamon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 07:19 Nurfie wrote:
Switched to ZRMM 0.3.3 from ZRM 0.3.2.

Mouse vs no mouse:
I use a clawish grip, but it feels like unless you completely have to rearrange your hand when using the mouse buttons it should not be an issue since you're basically only using it for macro which requires zero mouse precision.
So far it's working out great for me with an MX518 and it feels like control group hotkeys are a step up from the ZRM version.

0.3.3 vs 0.3.2:
I like the unit from larva changes, not afraid to spam "O" anymore in the beginning and the rest somehow just feels better as well.

My modifications:
Build ultralisk to "8" - G is far away.
Explode baneling to "N" - G is far away.
baneling enable/disable autotoarget to something far away (never used)
Spawn creep tumor added "I" as secondary key - same as for creep tumor on queens.
Upgrade to Lair and Hive to "K" - B is far away.

Still need to learn to find "N" and "M" better with my pinky, and I mess up infestor control quite alot still (need some more deliberate practice controlling multiple army groups in conjunction with infestors).
I'm thinking "P"->"O" might be eaiser for my brain to handle when wanting to fungal, even "P"->"O"->"O" for the unburrow fungal makes more sense to me for the same reason holding "O" to make drones does... might try that out tomorrow.

Ultralisk is a preference. G feels more comfortable for me.

Explode baneling is far away because it's terrible when you accidentally hit that key. Since M is Stop, you could easily hit explode accidentally if you want to use Stop for some reason.

Building auto-target change makes sense.

Creep Tumor change makes sense. I think it's also better because the ring finger is stronger than the pinky.

Lair and Hive are on B because B is not a key used by larvae. When Upgrade to Lair/Hive is on K, then if you have no larva and try to make an ovie you make a Lair/Hive.

Yeah, you're right about accidental explodes and upgrades, gotta rethink at least the explode.

Switching fungal to O opens up switching the often-used Infested terran to I and degrading neural to N, will definitely try this today.

Can anyone explain to me how they use the free cameras? Specifically H. <3
I've never really learned to use camera hotkeys and I'm unsure how much that key would help me compared to using it as an easy to reach ability key.
WFGolgoth
Profile Joined June 2012
France13 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 10:31:32
July 18 2012 10:30 GMT
#778
My 2 cents concerning Queen injects :

On my side, i'm injecting via the minimap : select group of injecting queens => press your inject key ("O" for me as i'm using ZRM) and keep it pressed => left click your hatcheries on the minimap.
You know you are on a "good" hatchery (with no inject running) if the cursor is green, otherwise if the hatchery is running an inject, or if it's the wrong building (not an hatchery), the cursor will be gray.

I've tried to inject via camera hotkeys, but im still faster via the minimap, but i think it depends on people and the way they feel it easier
ellaguru
Profile Joined March 2012
United States35 Posts
July 18 2012 10:30 GMT
#779
On July 18 2012 03:33 VanGarde wrote:
Right, time for some insight!

About hotkeys for abilities and use frequency. What is difficult about setting hotkeys for some multi-ability units when you set it based on frequency is that the meta game constantly changes the frequency. For me, seeker missile on , is absolutely terrible. It is a terribly inconvenient key. A few months ago it would had been fine because I used it so rarely but since the raven has now become standard in TvZ metagame I find myself using it more than both PDD and Turret.

In either case, I propose switching Seeker missile in TRM from , to '. That would put seeker missile on the same key as cloak for the banshee. Much easier to use.


i agree. seeker missile was actually much easier on 8 than it is now. but now 8 is a camera.

, is a very painful key for abilities, particularly ones you need to press quickly on the fly like seeker missile.
wc4482
Profile Joined September 2010
United States45 Posts
July 18 2012 13:51 GMT
#780
Regarding Layered Inject Method:

I have tried the methods you all are suggesting (backspace inject, click on minimap), but I haven't found anything faster and more accurate than layered camera inject with the Core. You can disagree, but I honestly believe you are doing yourself a severe disservice if you do not spend a solid hour practicing it (and nothing else!) to get good at it, before you dismiss it. You have been informed, but the choice is always yours.

On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
What about long Zerg macro games? Just started, so injecting feels damn wierd. If i got long games i can get up 7-8 Bases with only 5 Camera positions or am i wrong?

On July 18 2012 14:04 Antylamon wrote:
I still disagree that layered injects are better, though. Especially when you have a macro hatch or when, as Akylol said, you have "7-8 bases."


There are only 5 base cameras under this layout. It is possible to add base cameras up to 8, but then you would have no free cameras. Are you trying to inject on more than 5 bases? I didn't think anyone tried more than 3 - 4 injecting queens max.

As far as macro hatches, I suggest using J I O P for your saturated bases and ; for your macro hatch. You want your base cams where your injecting queens are. If you for instance like two macro hatches with injecting queens then designate P and ; or J and ;

It will make more sense when you actually try it out in the game. If you are having trouble with it i'm sure Jak would love to help you on his stream chat, so he can demonstrate/answer questions you may have.

On July 18 2012 19:30 WFGolgoth wrote:
My 2 cents concerning Queen injects :

On my side, i'm injecting via the minimap : select group of injecting queens => press your inject key ("O" for me as i'm using ZRM) and keep it pressed => left click your hatcheries on the minimap.
You know you are on a "good" hatchery (with no inject running) if the cursor is green, otherwise if the hatchery is running an inject, or if it's the wrong building (not an hatchery), the cursor will be gray.

I've tried to inject via camera hotkeys, but im still faster via the minimap, but i think it depends on people and the way they feel it easier

On July 18 2012 13:14 Akylol wrote:
I used Backspace method and QWERT grid before (I am right handed). I had the problem of queens runnin all over the place but i learned to live with that.

I appreciate your feedback and i have tried injecting via minimap. I do not have the minimap accuracy that you probably do, but I really believe if you gave layered inject an hour of dedicated practice time you would love it over your old method. You have to build up the muscle memory before you can see the true potential.

After a few weeks of practice, I can be in battle, accurately inject 3 fully saturated bases and a macro hatch in literally 1 - 2 seconds and jump back to the battle. All my queens have < 25 energy and I don't have to worry about missing clicks on the minimap and my queens never run around all over the map because i clicked my 4th saturated base with no queen there, etc.
SC2 name: ThelVlaster on NA server
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 53
NaDa 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 684
ViBE146
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King94
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 26m
INu's Battles
10h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
Replay Cast
21h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.