• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9103 users

[G] Grandmaster by 6pooling, how to - Page 36

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 49 Next All
stelzer
Profile Joined January 2012
11 Posts
January 22 2012 15:31 GMT
#701
why did u bm hero and catz?
how do i get to carnegie hall
zqmbfg
Profile Joined January 2012
17 Posts
January 22 2012 20:34 GMT
#702
you must have godly micro
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
January 22 2012 20:37 GMT
#703
^ You aren't creating accounts to bump your own thread are you?

Bad_Habit has great micro, and did the best 6 pool I've ever seen. There's a complete difference between a GM, and a Masters 6 pool. I'd also say that I've never seen a diamond do a 6 pool correctly. Truly the best 6 pooler around.

But I beat his build with hatch first, as seen here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=295586
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Arayon
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
73 Posts
January 23 2012 19:21 GMT
#704
Well, thanks a lot. -.-


Now i aint still sure if trying to ameliorate my skill is the right way to play. ^^

Nice thread :D
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 23 2012 19:36 GMT
#705
On December 30 2011 11:21 Sonder wrote:
How could he be stream cheating with 7 pool? its not like he can react to what the hell ret does...?


You can react to spawn locations pretty easily.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46480 Posts
January 23 2012 19:38 GMT
#706
On December 30 2011 11:00 JojoE wrote:
Just watched a game of you against Ret on stream. I now see that your guide does not include a How to for stream cheating and BM? Might want to put that in there.


I don't think you realize how early the decision to 6pool or 7pool is made lol.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Linoge
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary115 Posts
January 28 2012 14:45 GMT
#707
Beasty QQ
EU; Linoge.240 ;
Mutown
Profile Joined February 2012
United States13 Posts
February 22 2012 15:12 GMT
#708
6-pool is definitely broken. I opened forge first on Shakuras and scouted after the first pylon. I found my opponent last and saw his last zerglings on the way. I reacted instantly by making a pylon in my main base but even the pylon didn't finish before many zerglings got there. I did try to get a cannon up anyway, but it was too late and simply impossible to hold at that point. If I scout my opponent last and open forge first, Zerg is guranteed a win when 6-pooling. This takes away both the skill and fun from the game. It seems extremely stupid.
furyofSkanks
Profile Joined March 2012
32 Posts
March 10 2012 15:10 GMT
#709
I've read this guide and adapted it it really is awesome.

I'm only asking because I put so much work in following in Bad_Habit's footsteps.

How do you deal with an enemy zerg 10 pool. How do you react to a 10 pool Bad_Habit can you post a replay?

I run into a lot of zerg 10 pools and I get crushed by it always. What's the best way to react to this? You must have come up with some type of strategy for this to help keep you in the game right?



And give some advice?? on what's best in this situation ZvsZ?

Thanks.

Also when playing against random do you have any tips? I sort of adopted the build but random is scariest to play against I find.

xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
March 10 2012 15:25 GMT
#710
On February 23 2012 00:12 Mutown wrote:
6-pool is definitely broken. I opened forge first on Shakuras and scouted after the first pylon. I found my opponent last and saw his last zerglings on the way. I reacted instantly by making a pylon in my main base but even the pylon didn't finish before many zerglings got there. I did try to get a cannon up anyway, but it was too late and simply impossible to hold at that point. If I scout my opponent last and open forge first, Zerg is guranteed a win when 6-pooling. This takes away both the skill and fun from the game. It seems extremely stupid.


if you 9 scout as protoss is no way zerg can bea you with 6 pool when you 12-13 forge . dont make up things saying " when i first scouted zerlings were alredy out" . post a replay if you think is so op .
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 16:19:56
March 10 2012 16:13 GMT
#711
On March 11 2012 00:25 xsnac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2012 00:12 Mutown wrote:
6-pool is definitely broken. I opened forge first on Shakuras and scouted after the first pylon. I found my opponent last and saw his last zerglings on the way. I reacted instantly by making a pylon in my main base but even the pylon didn't finish before many zerglings got there. I did try to get a cannon up anyway, but it was too late and simply impossible to hold at that point. If I scout my opponent last and open forge first, Zerg is guranteed a win when 6-pooling. This takes away both the skill and fun from the game. It seems extremely stupid.


if you 9 scout as protoss is no way zerg can bea you with 6 pool when you 12-13 forge . dont make up things saying " when i first scouted zerlings were alredy out" . post a replay if you think is so op .

edit; This is correct.

On Tal Darim Altar PvZ a 6 or 7 pool will hit the protoss base before you can scout it/react, but this is assuming you went nexus first (in your FFE). And only if you scout the zerg main last. You don't remotely lose outright, but you will likely lose probes. It is very likely that lings will be out before you scout the zerg main (scouting last) but you can still react in time if your timings were fluid.

No replay required, this is discussed in mostly every FFE thread. Probe control and poor timing is why one loses, but saying there's no way a toss can lose in incorrect. Nexus before forge is optimal if you believe you can hold it, usually it's not worth the risk.
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
March 10 2012 17:16 GMT
#712
On February 23 2012 00:12 Mutown wrote:
6-pool is definitely broken. I opened forge first on Shakuras and scouted after the first pylon. I found my opponent last and saw his last zerglings on the way. I reacted instantly by making a pylon in my main base but even the pylon didn't finish before many zerglings got there. I did try to get a cannon up anyway, but it was too late and simply impossible to hold at that point. If I scout my opponent last and open forge first, Zerg is guranteed a win when 6-pooling. This takes away both the skill and fun from the game. It seems extremely stupid.


ehm... there is only 2 starting positions on shakuras... with a 9 scout, you can easily react by walling off with 3 big buildings (forge gate gate) and a cannon behind it in time with ~14-15 probes.
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
itsNero
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada30 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 03:08:18
March 11 2012 03:07 GMT
#713
I think that getting into GM with 6pool is quite impressive although I don't see the use of it once you try to play a macro game
Drone <3
][Primarch][
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden302 Posts
March 11 2012 05:04 GMT
#714
so attack - moving drones into mineral lines gets you into GM, GG WP son. You make me proud.
Huge fan of Empire Kas, The Destroyer of Worlds, The Machine, The Second Terminator, The Supreme Robot!
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 09:42:27
March 11 2012 09:41 GMT
#715
^ The OP is actually GM level material. He's really fucking good.

This guide does not prove that you can get to GM by 6 pooling. It proves that you can get to GM with any build if you are a GM level player. For example, MC could get to GM with 4 gate or cannon rushes easily. The average player, could not.

I know it would come as a surprise, but a 6 pool executed by a GM is like a completely different build compared to a 6 pool executed by a masters (much less a diamond, or bronze). I've never seen a diamond do a 6 pool competently, on the flip side, I've never seen someone pull off a 6 pool as well as BH.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=295586
Here's a guide I wrote on the subject, and replays where I actually beat BH with hatch first.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
][Primarch][
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden302 Posts
March 11 2012 13:14 GMT
#716
On March 11 2012 18:41 Belial88 wrote:
^ The OP is actually GM level material. He's really fucking good.

This guide does not prove that you can get to GM by 6 pooling. It proves that you can get to GM with any build if you are a GM level player. For example, MC could get to GM with 4 gate or cannon rushes easily. The average player, could not.

I know it would come as a surprise, but a 6 pool executed by a GM is like a completely different build compared to a 6 pool executed by a masters (much less a diamond, or bronze). I've never seen a diamond do a 6 pool competently, on the flip side, I've never seen someone pull off a 6 pool as well as BH.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=295586
Here's a guide I wrote on the subject, and replays where I actually beat BH with hatch first.


You don't have to be of MC's caliber to 4-gate or canon-rush into GM, players such as Deezer and CombatEx could easily do that while BM'ing like there is no tmrw just like this guy Bad-Habit. He clearly enjoys BM a lot and players like this guy, deezer and some other dudes out there are a thorn in this gaming community.

This guy is without doubt a low masters players, and would not be able to have an above 50% win ratio without 6-pooling or drone rushing. I could very well imagine that even by doing those strats he could have a below 50% win ratio.
Huge fan of Empire Kas, The Destroyer of Worlds, The Machine, The Second Terminator, The Supreme Robot!
DaemonX
Profile Joined September 2010
545 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-11 14:20:44
March 11 2012 13:59 GMT
#717
On November 09 2011 01:37 Bad_Habit wrote:
before you flame, an admin told me to repost it after i add some information about the strats because the old thread had already to much hate in it. just leave the hate of this and go to my blog. feel free to flame there, i sure do care.

Er, no, I won't leave the hate in your blog since I don't hate you. I don't hate the strats, even. I hate this thread in the Strategy forum.

Not really for any reason other than it totally fails to get its own actual point, though flaming and trolling avilo, then claiming he flamed you and having the gall to post it in your thread was fucking classy too. Look, you write an entire, in-depth thread and yet don't actually mention what it is your style is exploiting. Maybe you don't even know?

Hint: It's the metagame. Period. Not your sick ability to 'win with 6 pools' as you claim.

Look, there's nothing better than the sanity check of a cheese explosion to reset everyone's expectations and prevent extreme greed becoming the norm, killing off the use of vulnerable openings by shattering their illusion of stability. In fact I actively encourage my zerg playing friends to cheese more in masters, because protoss are doing some hella stupid greed openings (like nexus first) that deserve to get punished. And a guide explaining how best to execute such cheese at a high level of play is a good idea for a thread. A guide explaining Catz' 4-drone harass (yes, he invented it, so much for "my 4 drone harass") in the modern map pool would be a great thread.

This isn't that thread.

By leaving the metagame fact out of your post, and in fact by not making it your main point, you indirectly imply that 6-pooling is stable as a style, which it isn't. If terran religiously walls-in or scouts early, you lose. No ifs, no buts, no micro or tricks will get you out of it, despite your 500 word ZvT sub-guide. You are fucking *dead* if he plays standard. Which I do in 90% of my games. If protoss opens anything but FE, you are dead unless he fucks up. Ok in ZvZ you can open cheese stably, but if a zerg knows how to micro, you are behind.
The ball is out of your court and in the hands of lady luck once you put the pool down.

But since zergs know this, they don't 6 pool often. Since players at higher levels know that zergs know this, they stop walling off and cut corners on scouting. And you can and should punish the shit out of them by 6-pooling their asses back to solid play.

But don't do that and claim it's your amazing micro skills that let you 'win' with such a style. Especially putting it on the TL strat forum instead of a blog is just going to make 1000 frustrated lower level players cheese twenty times without the ability to execute your micro, get worse, and reduce the overall quality of play in Starcraft across the board.

I'm sorry, this thread is fucking retarded, and so is whichever mod approved you reposting it. Even more retarded is every single mod that saw this thread get necroed and didn't lock it instantly.

EDIT: And you are a graceless jerk. The Avilo BM is not something a normal person would post with pride. BMing Catz like that was a dick-move. BMing Hero was a dick-move. Posting the WhiteRa video, catching him with a brainfart moment, no matter how much of a classy guy he is that he said he didn't mind, was a dick-move.

Ntwadumela
Profile Joined December 2011
United States65 Posts
March 11 2012 15:11 GMT
#718
On March 11 2012 22:59 DaemonX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2011 01:37 Bad_Habit wrote:
before you flame, an admin told me to repost it after i add some information about the strats because the old thread had already to much hate in it. just leave the hate of this and go to my blog. feel free to flame there, i sure do care.

Er, no, I won't leave the hate in your blog since I don't hate you. I don't hate the strats, even. I hate this thread in the Strategy forum.

Not really for any reason other than it totally fails to get its own actual point, though flaming and trolling avilo, then claiming he flamed you and having the gall to post it in your thread was fucking classy too. Look, you write an entire, in-depth thread and yet don't actually mention what it is your style is exploiting. Maybe you don't even know?

Hint: It's the metagame. Period. Not your sick ability to 'win with 6 pools' as you claim.

Look, there's nothing better than the sanity check of a cheese explosion to reset everyone's expectations and prevent extreme greed becoming the norm, killing off the use of vulnerable openings by shattering their illusion of stability. In fact I actively encourage my zerg playing friends to cheese more in masters, because protoss are doing some hella stupid greed openings (like nexus first) that deserve to get punished. And a guide explaining how best to execute such cheese at a high level of play is a good idea for a thread. A guide explaining Catz' 4-drone harass (yes, he invented it, so much for "my 4 drone harass") in the modern map pool would be a great thread.

This isn't that thread.

By leaving the metagame fact out of your post, and in fact by not making it your main point, you indirectly imply that 6-pooling is stable as a style, which it isn't. If terran religiously walls-in or scouts early, you lose. No ifs, no buts, no micro or tricks will get you out of it, despite your 500 word ZvT sub-guide. You are fucking *dead* if he plays standard. Which I do in 90% of my games. If protoss opens anything but FE, you are dead unless he fucks up. Ok in ZvZ you can open cheese stably, but if a zerg knows how to micro, you are behind.
The ball is out of your court and in the hands of lady luck once you put the pool down.

But since zergs know this, they don't 6 pool often. Since players at higher levels know that zergs know this, they stop walling off and cut corners on scouting. And you can and should punish the shit out of them by 6-pooling their asses back to solid play.

But don't do that and claim it's your amazing micro skills that let you 'win' with such a style. Especially putting it on the TL strat forum instead of a blog is just going to make 1000 frustrated lower level players cheese twenty times without the ability to execute your micro, get worse, and reduce the overall quality of play in Starcraft across the board.

I'm sorry, this thread is fucking retarded, and so is whichever mod approved you reposting it. Even more retarded is every single mod that saw this thread get necroed and didn't lock it instantly.

EDIT: And you are a graceless jerk. The Avilo BM is not something a normal person would post with pride. BMing Catz like that was a dick-move. BMing Hero was a dick-move. Posting the WhiteRa video, catching him with a brainfart moment, no matter how much of a classy guy he is that he said he didn't mind, was a dick-move.



Good post. I commend the ability to get in GM with a 6 pool, period. However, this isn't a viable option for most people.

I'm a diamond zerg on the cusp of masters. I can tell you this isn't a viable strategy for me at all. As the OP pointed out, its very unforgiving and one wrong move here or there and you're out of the game completely.

I tend to agree with the poster above me that this probably has a lot to do with the meta game, which I think will work against you (personally) eventually.

With all that said, I appreciate the detailed write-up and its going to help me in the case I decide to 6 pool in a few games.
DoctorFunk
Profile Joined September 2011
160 Posts
March 11 2012 15:44 GMT
#719
On March 11 2012 22:59 DaemonX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2011 01:37 Bad_Habit wrote:
before you flame, an admin told me to repost it after i add some information about the strats because the old thread had already to much hate in it. just leave the hate of this and go to my blog. feel free to flame there, i sure do care.

Er, no, I won't leave the hate in your blog since I don't hate you. I don't hate the strats, even. I hate this thread in the Strategy forum.

Not really for any reason other than it totally fails to get its own actual point, though flaming and trolling avilo, then claiming he flamed you and having the gall to post it in your thread was fucking classy too. Look, you write an entire, in-depth thread and yet don't actually mention what it is your style is exploiting. Maybe you don't even know?

Hint: It's the metagame. Period. Not your sick ability to 'win with 6 pools' as you claim.

Look, there's nothing better than the sanity check of a cheese explosion to reset everyone's expectations and prevent extreme greed becoming the norm, killing off the use of vulnerable openings by shattering their illusion of stability. In fact I actively encourage my zerg playing friends to cheese more in masters, because protoss are doing some hella stupid greed openings (like nexus first) that deserve to get punished. And a guide explaining how best to execute such cheese at a high level of play is a good idea for a thread. A guide explaining Catz' 4-drone harass (yes, he invented it, so much for "my 4 drone harass") in the modern map pool would be a great thread.

This isn't that thread.

By leaving the metagame fact out of your post, and in fact by not making it your main point, you indirectly imply that 6-pooling is stable as a style, which it isn't. If terran religiously walls-in or scouts early, you lose. No ifs, no buts, no micro or tricks will get you out of it, despite your 500 word ZvT sub-guide. You are fucking *dead* if he plays standard. Which I do in 90% of my games. If protoss opens anything but FE, you are dead unless he fucks up. Ok in ZvZ you can open cheese stably, but if a zerg knows how to micro, you are behind.
The ball is out of your court and in the hands of lady luck once you put the pool down.

But since zergs know this, they don't 6 pool often. Since players at higher levels know that zergs know this, they stop walling off and cut corners on scouting. And you can and should punish the shit out of them by 6-pooling their asses back to solid play.

But don't do that and claim it's your amazing micro skills that let you 'win' with such a style. Especially putting it on the TL strat forum instead of a blog is just going to make 1000 frustrated lower level players cheese twenty times without the ability to execute your micro, get worse, and reduce the overall quality of play in Starcraft across the board.

I'm sorry, this thread is fucking retarded, and so is whichever mod approved you reposting it. Even more retarded is every single mod that saw this thread get necroed and didn't lock it instantly.

EDIT: And you are a graceless jerk. The Avilo BM is not something a normal person would post with pride. BMing Catz like that was a dick-move. BMing Hero was a dick-move. Posting the WhiteRa video, catching him with a brainfart moment, no matter how much of a classy guy he is that he said he didn't mind, was a dick-move.


+1. This probably has more success in gm than like platinum league. I've actually lost to six pools a couple times on ladder because I was too greedy, thinking I can just delay my second depot because what kind of idiot Zerg would 6 pool a Terran. Why? I don't even...
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
March 31 2012 19:34 GMT
#720
On March 11 2012 22:59 DaemonX wrote:
And you are a graceless jerk


I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft767
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 548
ggaemo 377
Stork 322
Leta 222
PianO 70
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 166
Reynor57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Westballz58
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor719
Other Games
summit1g9953
C9.Mang0295
PiGStarcraft180
Sick157
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick603
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Lourlo1395
• Stunt506
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 32m
Online Event
4h 32m
FEL
9h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.