• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7738 users

[G] Grandmaster by 6pooling, how to - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 49 Next All
Hellka
Profile Joined May 2011
France41 Posts
December 21 2011 00:44 GMT
#681
LOL xD!

Amazing!
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
December 21 2011 04:26 GMT
#682
With the new maps, what maps should be vetoed in Season 5?
CounterOrder
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada457 Posts
December 21 2011 06:16 GMT
#683
I dont get how you dont atleast get a warning for that bs. BeastyQQ? Get out. Nothing in the OP is new anyway. Never seen so much BM in one post before and people are on their knees for it. >.<'
Ricedorf
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany61 Posts
December 21 2011 17:02 GMT
#684
still anyone rushing for GM with 6p this new season?
I dont play terran cuz i have self respect
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
December 21 2011 17:23 GMT
#685
i will ^_^
I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
Ricedorf
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany61 Posts
December 21 2011 20:03 GMT
#686
btw i vetoed "the hiddel valley" for 6pool purpose
guess the other one is ok for it
I dont play terran cuz i have self respect
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
December 22 2011 15:44 GMT
#687
Interesting read. Thanks for sharing this information. White_Ra sure took that loss good. And my 5c to the 6 pool, it's a legit strategy, enough said.
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
Fierytycoon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States85 Posts
December 22 2011 17:20 GMT
#688
i would love to play this guy on ladder to get myself some free points in short games
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
December 22 2011 18:45 GMT
#689
On December 23 2011 02:20 harrypotteRRR wrote:
i would love to play this guy on ladder to get myself some free points in short games


get up into gm, and we should meet one day
I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
JonB
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden325 Posts
December 22 2011 19:09 GMT
#690
ok this season my goal was to get masters after all... might give this a try and blame this if i get demoted :D
hacker and programmer - the2me4u on skype
Fierytycoon
Profile Joined October 2010
United States85 Posts
December 22 2011 19:41 GMT
#691
On December 23 2011 03:45 Bad_Habit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 02:20 harrypotteRRR wrote:
i would love to play this guy on ladder to get myself some free points in short games


get up into gm, and we should meet one day


was gm the whole last season
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-23 00:53:54
December 23 2011 00:53 GMT
#692
On December 23 2011 04:41 harrypotteRRR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2011 03:45 Bad_Habit wrote:
On December 23 2011 02:20 harrypotteRRR wrote:
i would love to play this guy on ladder to get myself some free points in short games


get up into gm, and we should meet one day


was gm the whole last season


oh thats great? i wasnt to active during the season and wasnt playing at all on na.
might play more in 2012, mb we will meet then ^_^
I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
Ricedorf
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany61 Posts
December 26 2011 20:44 GMT
#693
i tried 7rr against terran last days.. i guess its quite decent against reactor hellion fe?
did any1 took same experience?
I dont play terran cuz i have self respect
thesums
Profile Joined December 2010
Taiwan257 Posts
December 27 2011 07:15 GMT
#694
This is almost an art wow, if I am GM, and i lose to this, I will definitely GG haha, what is it with all the hate?
thesums
Profile Joined December 2010
Taiwan257 Posts
December 27 2011 07:31 GMT
#695
On November 09 2011 03:46 ForgottenOne wrote:
You are an idiot. I hate it when I meet people like you on the ladder. Useless pricks that waste my time. I have about an hour a day to play and/or watch SC2. And I hate it when I play stupid people and/or when I watch retarded games on stream.

Don't get me wrong, I don't get mad when I lose to cheese. But I get really sad and I find it a waste of my time (even if I win the game) and want to quit because it's better to do other things than watch idiots doing trivial, uncool and not fun at all things while pretending they are playing the game. You are playing a game in which you pretend you are playing SC2.

User was temp banned for this post.


Lol! Maybe in your games you should play the no rush maps, with like rocks in between, I believe beginner maps have it. Really, you have to deal with it. You can early scout the zerg player, do that and I believe you can usually block this rush.
thesums
Profile Joined December 2010
Taiwan257 Posts
December 27 2011 07:38 GMT
#696
As terran player, say I did no scout the 6 pool, what is best crisis management to deal with 6 pool? For both 6 pool and cannon rush I do bunker to try to hold it off. cannon rushes marauder in bunker does a good job. 6 pool I do bunker at mineral line, but it depends on if marine can get to the bunker ....Or i can skip orbital command and make a fast 2nd depot if my SCV sees the drones being fishy.
Bad_Habit
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany243 Posts
December 27 2011 16:58 GMT
#697
u should just send some worker on the drone so he cant block the choke anymore, if you send more than 2 theres no way he can block long enough^^
I only gg vs protoss when I'm winning
jupiter6
Profile Joined December 2011
205 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-27 17:17:59
December 27 2011 17:14 GMT
#698
On December 27 2011 05:44 Ricedorf wrote:
i tried 7rr against terran last days.. i guess its quite decent against reactor hellion fe?
did any1 took same experience?

think any terran who scouts zerg is not doing FE will assume you do bene bust or 7rr and will make a bunker which stops it pretty easily
JojoE
Profile Joined July 2011
101 Posts
December 30 2011 02:00 GMT
#699
Just watched a game of you against Ret on stream. I now see that your guide does not include a How to for stream cheating and BM? Might want to put that in there.
Sonder
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark2 Posts
December 30 2011 02:21 GMT
#700
How could he be stream cheating with 7 pool? its not like he can react to what the hell ret does...?
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 265
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 500
Larva 457
Leta 73
NaDa 41
TT1 18
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm245
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft450
Mew2King104
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Rush1214
• Lourlo1067
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 15m
INu's Battles
7h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 15m
Replay Cast
18h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.