• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8112 users

[Q] Why haven't you edited Liquipedia recently? - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
August 09 2011 02:02 GMT
#41
I guess I can add my/tester's Voidray/Mothership PvZ to the wiki
twitch.tv/medrea
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 04:05:48
August 09 2011 04:05 GMT
#42
Because I'm LAZY. I have no excuse. I'll start contributing more to Liquipedia. If I don't have a little bronze coin thingy by the end of August I will ask for a temp ban.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
MonsieurGrimm
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2441 Posts
August 09 2011 04:52 GMT
#43
On August 09 2011 13:05 Probe1 wrote:
Because I'm LAZY. I have no excuse. I'll start contributing more to Liquipedia. If I don't have a little bronze coin thingy by the end of August I will ask for a temp ban.

I'm holding you to this for sure, even though I can't enforce it
"60% of the time, it works - every time" - Brian Fantana on Double Reactors All The Way // "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
JeanBob
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada295 Posts
August 09 2011 05:09 GMT
#44
How do I translate a page? I'd like to contribute, but I'm a bad player and I don,t think I can add anything to strategy, so if I could translate a few pages I would feel more accomplished.
"Teach the ones below you something you have learnt and learn from the ones above you." -Sonata Arctica
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
August 09 2011 05:12 GMT
#45
Just create a new page with the translated header(6 pool -> 6 fosso), and translate section by section.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
August 09 2011 07:38 GMT
#46
On August 09 2011 14:09 JeanBob wrote:
How do I translate a page? I'd like to contribute, but I'm a bad player and I don,t think I can add anything to strategy, so if I could translate a few pages I would feel more accomplished.

We've compiled a list of instructions and guidelines: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Liquipedia:Translations
Liquipedia
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
August 09 2011 07:47 GMT
#47
Tell you why i'm not contributing, and why i think many others arent- i suck. Im plat zerg and i think the strats i put are dumb and bad and someone else can write 10x better ones. so i refrain from doing so. Please reply if you feel the same
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
August 09 2011 08:13 GMT
#48
On August 09 2011 09:46 Kalingingsong wrote:
The main strategy pages seem kinda disorganized (with builds that overlaps and certain reactions named as "builds"), is there anything we can do to just help sort out the general organization rather than dealing with something extremely specific?


Part of this would be helped by normal users going 'round and putting up (Wiki)Template:Merge on the pages that overlap too heavy. Or be a person who merges two pages into one. (no you don't have to be an admin to do this by the way, just choose one name over the other, or a third new one, copy over all the information from both you wish to keep and make the empty/remaining ones just be redirect pages to the merged page.

Another thing would be to rework the way that the race strategy portal pages displays the different strategy pages. Pholon is working on something for them currently and can use help and feedback, (Wiki)User:Pholon/Terran Strategy.
For the reactions named as builds you can go into the discussion page and request that they should be moved to a name that much more fits the article.

Also helping out with reviewing pages and writing which pages you think should be removed from the race strategy portal page on it's discussion page.
Ask for new templates or changes to current one to increase the general organization.

There's a lot of things you can do to help out with the general organization, but these were the only ones I could think of right now.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
prrr
Profile Joined August 2010
Chile4 Posts
August 09 2011 08:41 GMT
#49
Well actually im kinda new in TL but i have been playing since Bw, and beta sc2. At the start i used to check the LP2 toss section but then I realized something.
As a community we wanna make SC2 dinamics explainable and clear just like it was in BW (LP1), but actually SC2 have a lot of things that do not work like BW. So if we insist about trying to explain SC2 like you used to explain BW i think we might be getting a problem.
It has the : "what's my opponent's gonna get" thing and the psicological factor so much highlighted that im starting to think that there are no "recipebook" builds like they where in BW.
Please correct me if im wrong but i think the reason of the lack of Strat Posting in LP its due to game dynamics change and the way wer trying to post these "builds". We still dont get the full story, even developers are 100% aware of them.
santiago
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
August 09 2011 12:12 GMT
#50
On August 09 2011 07:05 barrykp wrote:
I would contribute, but the attitude here is generally that only contributions (to debate for example) from people with high ratings are valued. TL is an elitist place, and I guess I've bought into that - I wouldn't be confident in something I might add to a wiki, even though I've watched enough pro games and analysis to be able to pass that on, even if I don't necessarily live up to it myself ingame.

/shrug

Eh? Look at salle. Something like 350 of his posts are in the LP staff board. TL is elitist in some regards, but nobody has ever turned away help or contributions because of a low post count.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
August 09 2011 12:26 GMT
#51
Ok, so after having read through all the replies now I've seen a common mindset which, fortunately for LP, is wrong (though this being in the strategy forum is a bit misleading). You don't have to be good to contribute. There are lots of ways!

Ways to contribute and be superawesomesexy:
1. Fix typos, grammar, layout, design, etc
2. Design new layouts and pages (the (Wiki)GSL statistics and (Wiki)Player Progress pages were both made by random people!)
3. Create and/or update pages for fanclubs, shows, tournaments, players, maps and other things. We really appreciate it.
4. Add/edit strategies
5. Create/edit templates
6. Translate the crap out of (Wiki)something

And there's more that can be done too.

Don't be fooled. Adding strategies is only one way to contribute.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 13:06:17
August 09 2011 12:59 GMT
#52
Ok I will start buffing the hell out of the Terran section. Too depressed to do Aiur though, may my protoss past rest in peace (until a buff ^^).

edit - Buffing Blue Flame Hellion Drop Timing first since I have played the hell out of this build recently.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
August 09 2011 13:35 GMT
#53
To everyone wondering how they can contribute even though they are not star players: Transport over the existing stuff!

There are so many guides in the forum that really should be on Liquipedia. You really can just straightforward copy them into a new Liquipedia article. Similarly, watch existing guides on LP and update them should there be changed in the corresponding guide thread in the forums.

Just do a Strat forum search for "[G]" and take it from there. Not everything needs to be in LP, but I am sure you will find plenty that should be there!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 09 2011 14:07 GMT
#54
On August 09 2011 13:52 MonsieurGrimm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 13:05 Probe1 wrote:
Because I'm LAZY. I have no excuse. I'll start contributing more to Liquipedia. If I don't have a little bronze coin thingy by the end of August I will ask for a temp ban.

I'm holding you to this for sure, even though I can't enforce it

Don't worry it was reposted and there's no fuck way I can get out of it. I'm already scrambling to learn how to contribute and I have a whole month to work.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
tehemperorer
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2183 Posts
August 09 2011 14:16 GMT
#55
On August 09 2011 21:59 EtherealDeath wrote:
Ok I will start buffing the hell out of the Terran section. Too depressed to do Aiur though, may my protoss past rest in peace (until a buff ^^).

edit - Buffing Blue Flame Hellion Drop Timing first since I have played the hell out of this build recently.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Knowing is half the battle... the other half is lasers.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
August 09 2011 14:27 GMT
#56
On August 09 2011 23:16 tehemperorer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 21:59 EtherealDeath wrote:
Ok I will start buffing the hell out of the Terran section. Too depressed to do Aiur though, may my protoss past rest in peace (until a buff ^^).

edit - Buffing Blue Flame Hellion Drop Timing first since I have played the hell out of this build recently.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Wut? Already did initial buffing, now to buff the mid game standard followups.
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
August 09 2011 18:14 GMT
#57
I think many people are kinda off with writing in the LP for Starcraft 2 because WoL is patched so often and many things is getting outdated quite quickly. And on top of that we have 2 more expansions to go so even more things will be out of date. But at the same time, it would be a big shame to just sit around and wait for the final expansion (like 2012 or 2013?) and make the LP2 awesome for the "final game" and update small things if they are getting patched.
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 20:44:17
August 09 2011 20:29 GMT
#58
Well, for those of you who would like to contribute, I have a few ways. Firstly, you can look at the builds that aren't accepted as good and clean them up in terms of writing(make it clearer) and help to iron out the timings, etc. For example, my +1 Mech For Protoss Build IS an effective build up until the low Master's level. For those of you who play T and are above low Master's, you can help by playing through this build and helping to clean up the timings/tighten the build up. For those of you who are below Master's you can help by improving the actual guide on the build - I am not very good at writing, so it's hard for me to get the point across cleanly. So you can make sure that the people who read the build will be able to understand the point it makes.


EDIT: And yes, this is selfish. I do need someone to help me with the build quite a bit.
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
iamcaustic
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-09 20:54:57
August 09 2011 20:54 GMT
#59
On August 09 2011 06:12 tofucake wrote:
gogogogogo edit harder

TY to all contributors.

The rest of you need to stop slacking off.

TT;;; I tend to steal strategies from Liquipedia, so I never have anything to contribute that isn't already in there. Sorry! I'll add something cool if I ever get the chance to actually come up with something good on my own.
Twitter: @iamcaustic
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-10 22:06:22
August 10 2011 21:59 GMT
#60
perhaps strategy pages should be listed from newest or newest edited to oldest

that way players would know whether a strategy is up to date or if it might be outdated and useless

edit:

Wait so I can write a strategy, and then it is a draft. Then it must be reviewed by people (who?) and if there's enough positiveness then it will show up as a strategy? or a stub strategy?

I looked at the +1 Mech vs Protoss page and saw that it was not in the list of terran strategies. So how would you get to these draft strategies?

just asking cus i think i will write a guide for air terran vs P soon xD
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
ProTech126
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2457
JimRising 246
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5746
Khaldor1549
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7129
fl0m848
shahzam459
C9.Mang0199
FrodaN192
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS91
ToD81
JuggernautJason62
Mew2King53
ViBE18
PPMD17
NeuroSwarm13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen119
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 42m
Stellar Fest
15h 42m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.