• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8012 users

The Terran Help Me Thread - Page 313

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 311 312 313 314 315 460 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
phfantunes
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil170 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 09:04:08
July 26 2012 09:02 GMT
#6241
I have two basic questions:

1 -
At around 4:30 there's some sick marine splitting vs storms. I know he's slicing groups off and moving them, but also some marines seem to move independently and keep more spread out. Is he using patrol move? Can someone explain me exactly what techniques are being used here?

2 - What's the absolute fastest way to get EMPs off? I've been shift queueing but ghosts will usually carry the first command (ie: move and then EMP). Holding the key down has some "startup", meaning it won't chain cast for 1-2 secs. Should I spam the key? Hit stop before shift queueing?

Thanks in advance!
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
July 26 2012 13:16 GMT
#6242
Fellow terrans,

I dont want to argue about balance, far from it.
My question is simple. How do you deal with zealot/archon/HT/colossi?
That is all. I will say nomore.

Thank you fellow terrans
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
yoigen
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany369 Posts
July 26 2012 13:17 GMT
#6243
On July 26 2012 22:16 dynwar7 wrote:
Fellow terrans,

I dont want to argue about balance, far from it.
My question is simple. How do you deal with zealot/archon/HT/colossi?
That is all. I will say nomore.

Thank you fellow terrans


Ghost/Viking with some marine marauder and medivacs.
Today I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say it was a good day.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
July 26 2012 15:52 GMT
#6244
On July 26 2012 22:17 yoigen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 22:16 dynwar7 wrote:
Fellow terrans,

I dont want to argue about balance, far from it.
My question is simple. How do you deal with zealot/archon/HT/colossi?
That is all. I will say nomore.

Thank you fellow terrans


Ghost/Viking with some marine marauder and medivacs.


This, essentially, is correct. You want about 3 vikings for colossi, and a ghost for every HT-- enough to blanket EMP his army AND EMP/snipe any HTs that get too close. Fill up on a core of M+M+M, and try to avoid losing your gas units in fights if possible.

Try to engage in the open where his splash will be weak, and pre-split before the fight starts so you aren't overwhelmed with stuff to do in the fight.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Cantro
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada117 Posts
July 26 2012 17:31 GMT
#6245
What builds are people using versus zergs nowadays?

Can seem to do anything in the matchup :/
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Immersion_
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom794 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 20:10:51
July 26 2012 20:10 GMT
#6246
Hi guys, I have a specific issue early game with zerg. Basically, I'm dying to a lot of busts, and when I don't die to a lot of busts because I went 3 CC tank, I feel unable to put on the required aggression in mid game.

If I scout a super early gas around the pool timing I'm usually able to scout it until around 100 gas mined, at this stage your scout is shut down. The zerg can then either take out of gas and go speed into 3 hatch, or stay in gas and do a number of nasty busts. I'm pretty confident in saying you can't have a tank out for the fastest of roach busts? But they are hugely beneficial vs the bigger, later ones.

I know it's very build dependent but frankly I don't have a solid build I feel confident with against zerg, I just tend to wing it.

Really looking for a earlyish 3 CC build that defends well early if necessary (with some details as to how you scout + defend) and transitions well into aggression. Or am I dreaming there?
http://www.twitch.tv/sybar1te Sybarite#2581 - add me for Heroes games. .Play Hots and Overwatch currently. Feel free to add.
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 20:25:11
July 26 2012 20:24 GMT
#6247
--- Nuked ---
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
July 26 2012 20:32 GMT
#6248
On July 26 2012 18:02 phfantunes wrote:
I have two basic questions:

1 - http://youtu.be/LoVgCKJ2ugA?t=4m30s At around 4:30 there's some sick marine splitting vs storms. I know he's slicing groups off and moving them, but also some marines seem to move independently and keep more spread out. Is he using patrol move? Can someone explain me exactly what techniques are being used here?

2 - What's the absolute fastest way to get EMPs off? I've been shift queueing but ghosts will usually carry the first command (ie: move and then EMP). Holding the key down has some "startup", meaning it won't chain cast for 1-2 secs. Should I spam the key? Hit stop before shift queueing?

Thanks in advance!



1. Never fear, it's simply the units' natural inclination to attack things close to it. It's just split-split-split, 1-a, split-split-split, 1-a. Some of the units close to the battle returns to battle before the 1-a command.

2. I've been working on this with sentries...generally the best technique is to hold position, then shift-queue your EMPs. I suggest practicing this a few times so that you can get an immediate reaction. Might also be a good idea to rebind hold position to something closer to shift + E (V? B?). I'm thinking about moving patrol as well, it's really obnoxious where it is on the keyboard.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
July 26 2012 20:43 GMT
#6249
On July 27 2012 02:31 Cantro wrote:
What builds are people using versus zergs nowadays?

Can seem to do anything in the matchup :/

CC first into reactor hellion and banshee that transitions into double ebay bio tank.
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
July 26 2012 20:51 GMT
#6250
On July 27 2012 05:10 Immersion_ wrote:
Hi guys, I have a specific issue early game with zerg. Basically, I'm dying to a lot of busts, and when I don't die to a lot of busts because I went 3 CC tank, I feel unable to put on the required aggression in mid game.

If I scout a super early gas around the pool timing I'm usually able to scout it until around 100 gas mined, at this stage your scout is shut down. The zerg can then either take out of gas and go speed into 3 hatch, or stay in gas and do a number of nasty busts. I'm pretty confident in saying you can't have a tank out for the fastest of roach busts? But they are hugely beneficial vs the bigger, later ones.

I know it's very build dependent but frankly I don't have a solid build I feel confident with against zerg, I just tend to wing it.

Really looking for a earlyish 3 CC build that defends well early if necessary (with some details as to how you scout + defend) and transitions well into aggression. Or am I dreaming there?


I'm not fully aware of fast tank builds, but baneling busts will generally happen around 7:30 or 3 minutes after the gas first goes down. The earliest roach busts will be at 8:30 and the zerg cannot take a 3rd before busting. I generally play bio in the midgame against zerg, and the solution there is to just have 2-3 bunkers spread out and a few marauders out on the field.

In the current state of the game, a lot of 9:00-10:00 timings have been phased out as zergs are going for faster ups, faster 3rds, and defending primarily with speedlings. The timings now are based around early aggression at 6:00-8:00 with marines or later attack timings like 14:00-15:00 with +2/+2 (either mech or bio). If you want to do early economic plays with fast 3CC, you should play to the lategame, getting double ups, etc, and attacking at a later time (after 14:00). There was a post in TL earlier by Storkman about a 3CC fast tank expand: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=344458. Not entirely sure on the success of this build, but maybe you could give it a try.

Hope this helps!
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Dirichlet
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
July 27 2012 00:56 GMT
#6251
So I am having this problem when I am splitting marines against banelings when I have medivacs above the marines. I oftentimes misclick the medivac when I am moving a group of marines quickly, which results in loading them instead of splitting them. Does anyone have any tips/tricks to avoid this? Move medivacs to the front so its easier to split going backwards? Or is this just something that I need to be more precise about in my splitting?
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
July 27 2012 01:53 GMT
#6252
For people having trouble against siege pushes when opening 1rax FE... I have a great build to share with you.

I'm on my phone so won't be writing an essay, but the idea is opening 15cc, into 2 raxes on 15/16, with 1 gas at 18. Cutting scvs very briefly on 18 to get both the marine and first orbital, I get a tech lab as soon as the second round of marines pop out (3 total), and I get just over 100 gas upon TL completion for either stim if I suspect light pressure, or combat shield if I see something like both gases taken and a factory building. Then i add 2 more raxes for a total of 4, then factory on next 100 gas and a reactor on the naked rax with the next 50. I then take all 4 gases and put 2 scvs on each for optimal gas saturation, adding in the 3rd once i start tank production after roughly 2 rounds of medivacs.

Keeping a scv outside his natural, I pump marines non-stop and combat shield usually finishes right before even the earliest siege pushes at around 640. Make sure to engage just outside your natural before he gets into a good position with siege, pulling around 8 scvs for meat shields and even without bothering to spread or make a concave, i usually absolutely crush this push.
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
July 27 2012 02:05 GMT
#6253
On July 27 2012 09:56 Dirichlet wrote:
So I am having this problem when I am splitting marines against banelings when I have medivacs above the marines. I oftentimes misclick the medivac when I am moving a group of marines quickly, which results in loading them instead of splitting them. Does anyone have any tips/tricks to avoid this? Move medivacs to the front so its easier to split going backwards? Or is this just something that I need to be more precise about in my splitting?


Just try to be a little more precise with your clicking. Generally the first step is stimming and running in the opposite direction of the banelings. If you do this, generally the marines will come out from under the medivacs, making it a little easier to split.

Also, another random tip: if you have MMM, double-click/ctrl-click marauders forward, marines backward before heading into enemy territory. When you need to split, double-click/ctrl-click marines, stim, run backwards, and split.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
July 27 2012 02:11 GMT
#6254
On July 27 2012 10:53 EngrishTeacher wrote:
For people having trouble against siege pushes when opening 1rax FE... I have a great build to share with you.

I'm on my phone so won't be writing an essay, but the idea is opening 15cc, into 2 raxes on 15/16, with 1 gas at 18. Cutting scvs very briefly on 18 to get both the marine and first orbital, I get a tech lab as soon as the second round of marines pop out (3 total), and I get just over 100 gas upon TL completion for either stim if I suspect light pressure, or combat shield if I see something like both gases taken and a factory building. Then i add 2 more raxes for a total of 4, then factory on next 100 gas and a reactor on the naked rax with the next 50. I then take all 4 gases and put 2 scvs on each for optimal gas saturation, adding in the 3rd once i start tank production after roughly 2 rounds of medivacs.

Keeping a scv outside his natural, I pump marines non-stop and combat shield usually finishes right before even the earliest siege pushes at around 640. Make sure to engage just outside your natural before he gets into a good position with siege, pulling around 8 scvs for meat shields and even without bothering to spread or make a concave, i usually absolutely crush this push.



I feel like this is a non-optimized version of the Thorzain build. At 6:40 with the Thorzain build, you have 1 techlab rax, 2 reactor rax, CS done, +1 researching, and a factory up. I mean, maybe this works, but it just seems a little weird. I'll try it out though, and see how it works.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
July 27 2012 02:15 GMT
#6255
I don't think you should be shift-queuing spells, like EMPs... there is no reason too. The only time you'd want to shift-queue spells is to have a unit move somewhere, spam the spell, and back off... like mass autoturrets or IT Spam.

If you want to quickly cast EMP, just hold down the hotkey (E) and click away.
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Dontkillme
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)806 Posts
July 27 2012 02:17 GMT
#6256
On July 26 2012 22:16 dynwar7 wrote:
Fellow terrans,

I dont want to argue about balance, far from it.
My question is simple. How do you deal with zealot/archon/HT/colossi?
That is all. I will say nomore.

Thank you fellow terrans


It all depends on EMP, Army positioning, Splitting, and number of vikings.
Bomber & Jaedong & FlaSh & SNSD <3
EngrishTeacher
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Canada1109 Posts
July 27 2012 02:23 GMT
#6257
On July 27 2012 11:11 SC2John wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 10:53 EngrishTeacher wrote:
For people having trouble against siege pushes when opening 1rax FE... I have a great build to share with you.

I'm on my phone so won't be writing an essay, but the idea is opening 15cc, into 2 raxes on 15/16, with 1 gas at 18. Cutting scvs very briefly on 18 to get both the marine and first orbital, I get a tech lab as soon as the second round of marines pop out (3 total), and I get just over 100 gas upon TL completion for either stim if I suspect light pressure, or combat shield if I see something like both gases taken and a factory building. Then i add 2 more raxes for a total of 4, then factory on next 100 gas and a reactor on the naked rax with the next 50. I then take all 4 gases and put 2 scvs on each for optimal gas saturation, adding in the 3rd once i start tank production after roughly 2 rounds of medivacs.

Keeping a scv outside his natural, I pump marines non-stop and combat shield usually finishes right before even the earliest siege pushes at around 640. Make sure to engage just outside your natural before he gets into a good position with siege, pulling around 8 scvs for meat shields and even without bothering to spread or make a concave, i usually absolutely crush this push.



I feel like this is a non-optimized version of the Thorzain build. At 6:40 with the Thorzain build, you have 1 techlab rax, 2 reactor rax, CS done, +1 researching, and a factory up. I mean, maybe this works, but it just seems a little weird. I'll try it out though, and see how it works.


Can you link me to a replay of his build? I only managed to find this one, which isn't exactly bio nor the one you speak of:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216530

Also, I forgot to mention that I don't cut SCVs at all, while going CC first for a monstrous economy. Money ususally never floats above 100 aside from when putting down structures, been playing this build at the mid-high master level TvT for over a month now with great success (over 80% winrate). TvZ dragging me to down keeping me from top masters

Will post a few replays when I get the chance.
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
July 27 2012 02:32 GMT
#6258
On July 27 2012 11:23 EngrishTeacher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 11:11 SC2John wrote:
On July 27 2012 10:53 EngrishTeacher wrote:
For people having trouble against siege pushes when opening 1rax FE... I have a great build to share with you.

I'm on my phone so won't be writing an essay, but the idea is opening 15cc, into 2 raxes on 15/16, with 1 gas at 18. Cutting scvs very briefly on 18 to get both the marine and first orbital, I get a tech lab as soon as the second round of marines pop out (3 total), and I get just over 100 gas upon TL completion for either stim if I suspect light pressure, or combat shield if I see something like both gases taken and a factory building. Then i add 2 more raxes for a total of 4, then factory on next 100 gas and a reactor on the naked rax with the next 50. I then take all 4 gases and put 2 scvs on each for optimal gas saturation, adding in the 3rd once i start tank production after roughly 2 rounds of medivacs.

Keeping a scv outside his natural, I pump marines non-stop and combat shield usually finishes right before even the earliest siege pushes at around 640. Make sure to engage just outside your natural before he gets into a good position with siege, pulling around 8 scvs for meat shields and even without bothering to spread or make a concave, i usually absolutely crush this push.



I feel like this is a non-optimized version of the Thorzain build. At 6:40 with the Thorzain build, you have 1 techlab rax, 2 reactor rax, CS done, +1 researching, and a factory up. I mean, maybe this works, but it just seems a little weird. I'll try it out though, and see how it works.


Can you link me to a replay of his build? I only managed to find this one, which isn't exactly bio nor the one you speak of:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216530

Also, I forgot to mention that I don't cut SCVs at all, while going CC first for a monstrous economy. Money ususally never floats above 100 aside from when putting down structures, been playing this build at the mid-high master level TvT for over a month now with great success (over 80% winrate). TvZ dragging me to down keeping me from top masters

Will post a few replays when I get the chance.



Thorzain TvT build: http://day9.tv/d/Day9/day9-daily-394-terran-week-thorzains-tvt/

Sorry, I didn't realize that your build was CC first. Things might actually end up optimal in that situation. I prefer 1rax expand over everything else though...much safer against something stupid like a 2rax or proxy marauders.

And stay strong against zerg, brother! We will overcome! It's time for terran to become OP as shit again in HotS and then get nerfed to insignificance again! (Just kidding, just do your best. :D)
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
July 27 2012 05:19 GMT
#6259
Hi guys.

When you terrans do drops, what is your priority?

All this time I have been targeting techs.....such as robo bay, infestation pit, baneling nest etc. While they are good targets, I think I am wrong....I really think my #1 target should be workers?

Can you guys perhaps list some in order of most important to least? Thank you
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 05:52:53
July 27 2012 05:49 GMT
#6260
On July 27 2012 14:19 dynwar7 wrote:
Hi guys.

When you terrans do drops, what is your priority?

All this time I have been targeting techs.....such as robo bay, infestation pit, baneling nest etc. While they are good targets, I think I am wrong....I really think my #1 target should be workers?

Can you guys perhaps list some in order of most important to least? Thank you



I think universally workers are #1 priority
#2 - Pylons, queens, and add-ons!
#3 - tech structures
#4 - Production facilities
#5 - units...unless you're just going to straight-up win.

Hatcheries are also obvious targets, but only go after it after trying to kill drones and queens.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
Prev 1 311 312 313 314 315 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift392
Counter-Strike
fl0m1377
shoxiejesuss674
C9.Mang0166
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu2083
Other Games
Grubby2782
ArmadaUGS976
B2W.Neo528
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude61
Dewaltoss59
Trikslyr49
Railgan20
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• blackmanpl 28
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV294
League of Legends
• TFBlade1090
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra771
• Shiphtur288
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 1m
OSC
17h 1m
Stellar Fest
17h 1m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.