• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:45
CEST 22:45
KST 05:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6103 users

The Terran Help Me Thread - Page 132

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 460 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
Angel_
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1617 Posts
January 24 2012 22:22 GMT
#2621
I feel really dumb for asking this but...I'm trying to learn to play terran, and I just can't seem to find a way to scout effectively. I know you can scan. But if you scan you can't MULE. Is there a way beyond scanning to scout effectively for terran that I'm just derping and forgetting about? The only thing I've come up with is to hope to run into his base with a hellion, or make a viking and pray I don't throw 150/150 away for a scout in the mid-game.
Goku___
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada33 Posts
January 24 2012 23:10 GMT
#2622
turbowarrior
Terran
Platinum League
I am really sick and Tired of TvP!!!!!!!! No matter what I do I always lose! I just tried this build.
http://www.complexitygaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4456
The Drewbie TvP build. I was doing a different form of 1 rax FE but I still got stomped!. I have a 10% win rate TvP While my TvT is like 65% and my TvZ is like 80%! I really need help! I need a good build and a general idea of what to do. I seriously don't know what to do vs Protoss. I like to macro unti lI get medivacs then I push but he always rapes me with a stupid collosus push or archon push they just own me I SUCK AT TvP PLEASE HELP ME!

Replay:http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=251637

[Sorry for BM I am seriously going crazy from losing to Protoss EVERY GAME!]
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
January 25 2012 00:07 GMT
#2623
On January 25 2012 07:22 Angel_ wrote:
I feel really dumb for asking this but...I'm trying to learn to play terran, and I just can't seem to find a way to scout effectively. I know you can scan. But if you scan you can't MULE. Is there a way beyond scanning to scout effectively for terran that I'm just derping and forgetting about? The only thing I've come up with is to hope to run into his base with a hellion, or make a viking and pray I don't throw 150/150 away for a scout in the mid-game.


Considered reapers? Reaper FE is a good build and has a place in a lot of matchups. If you keep your reaper alive you can save yourself from that 6:00 - 6:30 scan. The tradeoff is the early gas cost.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
January 25 2012 03:33 GMT
#2624
On January 25 2012 07:22 Angel_ wrote:
I feel really dumb for asking this but...I'm trying to learn to play terran, and I just can't seem to find a way to scout effectively. I know you can scan. But if you scan you can't MULE. Is there a way beyond scanning to scout effectively for terran that I'm just derping and forgetting about? The only thing I've come up with is to hope to run into his base with a hellion, or make a viking and pray I don't throw 150/150 away for a scout in the mid-game.

Non-committal attacks and pokes are the best way to scout as terran. This includes, but is not limited to, running to the front of your opponent's base or to the edge of creep and getting an idea of what units your opponent has, drops, harrassment with banshees, reapers, or hellions, sneaking in with a stray SCV, and if you need your information more quickly or none of these options is viable, then you scan. But you always want to have as much information as possible. Terran has the flexibility to change the way the race plays drastically depending on what your opponent is doing, and you want to make sure you respond optimally.
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
January 25 2012 04:02 GMT
#2625
On January 25 2012 08:10 Goku___ wrote:
turbowarrior
Terran
Platinum League
I am really sick and Tired of TvP!!!!!!!! No matter what I do I always lose! I just tried this build.
http://www.complexitygaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4456
The Drewbie TvP build. I was doing a different form of 1 rax FE but I still got stomped!. I have a 10% win rate TvP While my TvT is like 65% and my TvZ is like 80%! I really need help! I need a good build and a general idea of what to do. I seriously don't know what to do vs Protoss. I like to macro unti lI get medivacs then I push but he always rapes me with a stupid collosus push or archon push they just own me I SUCK AT TvP PLEASE HELP ME!

Replay:http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=251637

[Sorry for BM I am seriously going crazy from losing to Protoss EVERY GAME!]

Your early game could be sharper but I'm going to start looking at the game from 9:00 on. At this point, you're up 4 SCVs and MULE advantage, and even on army size. Let's look at what went wrong:

Okay, I lied, I do need to talk about something else. It's the 9:00 mark and you've mined a grand total of 275 gas. That's too little. 4 rax is also my opening of choice and I get my gasses at or just before the 6:00 mark. This is including constant marine and SCV production. Your gas go down at 6:35, and you're a little slow at saturating the geysers.. That's a big difference and it will delay your very important tech.

Also, you should try to keep your scouting SCV hidden somewhere by your opponent's natural. Your opponent did a warp prism expand, which i'd not really seen executed quite like that before but it seems like a defensible build. You do a fine job deflecting the warp prism, but if you'd been able to get a scout off on his expo then you wouldn't have to throw down the 2nd and 3rd bunkers. Your minerals are more valuable early than they are late; if he wants to go 6 gate robo all in you'll have time to throw down the 2 bunkers a minute later when you some spare minerals. This limits your marine production.

At 9:00, I would have moved out. You'll have 3 rauders and 2 marines on the way momentarily to reinforce and I think you'd be in a strong position to do damage. 4 rax is a somewhat aggressive opening and you should be active with your army. If you're a real baller, you can also throw down a third behind the push depending on what you see.

10:00 factory is too late. You could have gotten it about 25 seconds earlier and you should have gotten it about 1:30 earlier if you got gas at the right time.

Scouting through the midgame is important. Your opponent should not have gotten away with the build he did. 3 gate robo expand into an immediate robo bay, range, colossus, and forge should give you a window to attack. Instead, you're resting on your laurels in your base. You should try to hit when key upgrades like combat shields finish. As it turns out, this would also have been just before the first colossus pops, and unless you have disasterously bad control you would win that engagement. Be on the ball with timings.

You add a few too many production facilities. I think is okay at your level and would rather see you add too many than too few, but 3 starports is excessive with 7 rax. As a result, you neglect starting 2/2. Also, there is NO REASON that all 3 ports should have reactors. Good god, you can barely afford to make 3 vikings at a time, let alone 6. Also, your rax are all idle during this time. I think you may have been able to just overwhelm him with 5 more marauders and 4 more marines.

There is no, no, no, no reason to engage on that ramp behind forcefields. He already killed your third and your SCV's. You are in no urgent position to fight. Let him come up the ramp while you set up your concave. When you have 10 vikings, your army is a lot scarier. You can even poke the vikings ahead a little to try to set up a free shot on a colossus. This is the biggest reason you lost. That, and the fact that your rax are still idle. You also haven't used a MULE or a scan in 4 minutes, so you should have even more money than you do.

When you let your opponent do greedy builds, don't be surprised when you lose. You had a big window to just straight up win and you didn't scout. You also engaged poorly when there was no reason to.

dronefarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States260 Posts
January 25 2012 04:18 GMT
#2626
Could someone link me to some pro reps so I can study timings/etc so I can get my builds on track and find out what I should be doing as the game progresses (army positioning/transitions/#of structures, etc)? I'm looking for a SUPER standard...

TvZ: Reactor Hellion expand into a normal stim/tank push macro game.

TvP: 1 rax gasless expo>4 rax marine macro

TvT: I never watch TvT, so whatever the most standard way to play that matchup is

I'm not looking for a particualarly fun game, interesting, or fancy game; just something where I can nail down my timings to have a pretty tight opener and a good idea of how to play out the later game
If you can chill, chill
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
January 25 2012 04:24 GMT
#2627
Download the MLG Providence replay pack. It's a hair dated now but the metagame is actually surprisingly similar at its core. There are some new fringe strategies to consider but you'll get some good mileage out of it.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/get-providence-starcraft-2-replays-now

This is the last replay pack that will be made available (unfortunately ). Blizz better shape the fuck up and get a LAN function so we don't have to worry about players having their actual account data in replays and distributed denial of service isn't a concern.
Blackknight232
Profile Joined July 2011
United States169 Posts
January 25 2012 04:33 GMT
#2628
Does anyone know why Maruder/hellion/tank/thor/viking is never used in Tvz? I mean i know Marine/tank work and every pro does it but to me it looks rather weak. Can someone explain that to me so i can understand it better
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 25 2012 04:48 GMT
#2629
On January 25 2012 13:33 Blackknight232 wrote:
Does anyone know why Maruder/hellion/tank/thor/viking is never used in Tvz? I mean i know Marine/tank work and every pro does it but to me it looks rather weak. Can someone explain that to me so i can understand it better


What you're describing is Full Mech (hellion, tank, thor, vikings for broods) with marauders added in. The reason this is never used is that full mech doesn't need Marauders, and they don't share upgrades with mech.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
RaE21
Profile Joined September 2010
United States260 Posts
January 25 2012 05:38 GMT
#2630
On January 25 2012 13:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:33 Blackknight232 wrote:
Does anyone know why Maruder/hellion/tank/thor/viking is never used in Tvz? I mean i know Marine/tank work and every pro does it but to me it looks rather weak. Can someone explain that to me so i can understand it better


What you're describing is Full Mech (hellion, tank, thor, vikings for broods) with marauders added in. The reason this is never used is that full mech doesn't need Marauders, and they don't share upgrades with mech.


I'd also like to add that while mech is viable in TvZ, it is EXTREMELY hard to pull off due to zerg tech switches. You have to turtle and build up an army with the perfect composition, and once u push its more or less the only push you'll get. I personally find it inferior to marine tank medivac (with vikings and ghost late game) as it is the most flexible, gives you better ability to multi-prong drop, and is solid throughout the game.
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
January 25 2012 06:12 GMT
#2631
On January 25 2012 13:24 upperbound wrote:
Download the MLG Providence replay pack. It's a hair dated now but the metagame is actually surprisingly similar at its core. There are some new fringe strategies to consider but you'll get some good mileage out of it.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/get-providence-starcraft-2-replays-now

This is the last replay pack that will be made available (unfortunately ). Blizz better shape the fuck up and get a LAN function so we don't have to worry about players having their actual account data in replays and distributed denial of service isn't a concern.


What are you referring to regarding the DOS attack? DId some big event occur?
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
January 25 2012 06:43 GMT
#2632
Hi there,

I want to play random and my ZvX and PvX are all fine, BUT:
I can't play terran and my macro for terran is silver level, compared to master zerg and protoss. This results in me losing automatically when I roll terran and winning when I roll P/Z; realllly random.
So, are there some tricks to practice my macro with? some cool UMS?
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
wunsun
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada622 Posts
January 25 2012 06:46 GMT
#2633
On January 25 2012 15:43 ToastieNL wrote:
Hi there,

I want to play random and my ZvX and PvX are all fine, BUT:
I can't play terran and my macro for terran is silver level, compared to master zerg and protoss. This results in me losing automatically when I roll terran and winning when I roll P/Z; realllly random.
So, are there some tricks to practice my macro with? some cool UMS?


I used Darglein's Multitasking Trainer, which basically has a list of things you can be doing in a couple minutes. So you can check off a bunch of stuff, and then the UMS puts you on the map where you can work on those things. There is production, building scv, killing templars, controlling towers, moving your army, watching drops etc.
Capiachi
Profile Joined October 2010
78 Posts
January 25 2012 07:44 GMT
#2634
On January 25 2012 13:02 upperbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 08:10 Goku___ wrote:
turbowarrior
Terran
Platinum League
I am really sick and Tired of TvP!!!!!!!! No matter what I do I always lose! I just tried this build.
http://www.complexitygaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4456
The Drewbie TvP build. I was doing a different form of 1 rax FE but I still got stomped!. I have a 10% win rate TvP While my TvT is like 65% and my TvZ is like 80%! I really need help! I need a good build and a general idea of what to do. I seriously don't know what to do vs Protoss. I like to macro unti lI get medivacs then I push but he always rapes me with a stupid collosus push or archon push they just own me I SUCK AT TvP PLEASE HELP ME!

Replay:http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=251637

[Sorry for BM I am seriously going crazy from losing to Protoss EVERY GAME!]

Your early game could be sharper but I'm going to start looking at the game from 9:00 on. At this point, you're up 4 SCVs and MULE advantage, and even on army size. Let's look at what went wrong:

Okay, I lied, I do need to talk about something else. It's the 9:00 mark and you've mined a grand total of 275 gas. That's too little. 4 rax is also my opening of choice and I get my gasses at or just before the 6:00 mark. This is including constant marine and SCV production. Your gas go down at 6:35, and you're a little slow at saturating the geysers.. That's a big difference and it will delay your very important tech.

Also, you should try to keep your scouting SCV hidden somewhere by your opponent's natural. Your opponent did a warp prism expand, which i'd not really seen executed quite like that before but it seems like a defensible build. You do a fine job deflecting the warp prism, but if you'd been able to get a scout off on his expo then you wouldn't have to throw down the 2nd and 3rd bunkers. Your minerals are more valuable early than they are late; if he wants to go 6 gate robo all in you'll have time to throw down the 2 bunkers a minute later when you some spare minerals. This limits your marine production.

At 9:00, I would have moved out. You'll have 3 rauders and 2 marines on the way momentarily to reinforce and I think you'd be in a strong position to do damage. 4 rax is a somewhat aggressive opening and you should be active with your army. If you're a real baller, you can also throw down a third behind the push depending on what you see.

10:00 factory is too late. You could have gotten it about 25 seconds earlier and you should have gotten it about 1:30 earlier if you got gas at the right time.

Scouting through the midgame is important. Your opponent should not have gotten away with the build he did. 3 gate robo expand into an immediate robo bay, range, colossus, and forge should give you a window to attack. Instead, you're resting on your laurels in your base. You should try to hit when key upgrades like combat shields finish. As it turns out, this would also have been just before the first colossus pops, and unless you have disasterously bad control you would win that engagement. Be on the ball with timings.

You add a few too many production facilities. I think is okay at your level and would rather see you add too many than too few, but 3 starports is excessive with 7 rax. As a result, you neglect starting 2/2. Also, there is NO REASON that all 3 ports should have reactors. Good god, you can barely afford to make 3 vikings at a time, let alone 6. Also, your rax are all idle during this time. I think you may have been able to just overwhelm him with 5 more marauders and 4 more marines.

There is no, no, no, no reason to engage on that ramp behind forcefields. He already killed your third and your SCV's. You are in no urgent position to fight. Let him come up the ramp while you set up your concave. When you have 10 vikings, your army is a lot scarier. You can even poke the vikings ahead a little to try to set up a free shot on a colossus. This is the biggest reason you lost. That, and the fact that your rax are still idle. You also haven't used a MULE or a scan in 4 minutes, so you should have even more money than you do.

When you let your opponent do greedy builds, don't be surprised when you lose. You had a big window to just straight up win and you didn't scout. You also engaged poorly when there was no reason to.



Great help for him, but I'd just like to say that 4 kind of "loses" to the now standard 3 gate robo after expo for toss. I'd say 3 rax is better if he needs help with colossus. It doesn't delay tech that much so you can get atleast two medivacs in before you have to start vikings.

You really have to time it with a 4 rax to do damage, and if his natural has a ramp aswell your units will be forcefielded off. Either that or you rely on him going gateway tech only.

Thats just my 2 cents.
TAAF
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland226 Posts
January 25 2012 08:24 GMT
#2635
On January 25 2012 14:38 RaE21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 25 2012 13:33 Blackknight232 wrote:
Does anyone know why Maruder/hellion/tank/thor/viking is never used in Tvz? I mean i know Marine/tank work and every pro does it but to me it looks rather weak. Can someone explain that to me so i can understand it better


What you're describing is Full Mech (hellion, tank, thor, vikings for broods) with marauders added in. The reason this is never used is that full mech doesn't need Marauders, and they don't share upgrades with mech.


I'd also like to add that while mech is viable in TvZ, it is EXTREMELY hard to pull off due to zerg tech switches. You have to turtle and build up an army with the perfect composition, and once u push its more or less the only push you'll get. I personally find it inferior to marine tank medivac (with vikings and ghost late game) as it is the most flexible, gives you better ability to multi-prong drop, and is solid throughout the game.

I agree with Blazinghand and RaE21, you might want to consider switching into mech in the late game with Ghosts
Crouching probe, hidden cannon
TAAF
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland226 Posts
January 25 2012 12:25 GMT
#2636
On January 24 2012 14:58 Chaggi wrote:
anyone have good replays of a reactor hellion into like 3 OC's?

Watch day9Daily #395
Crouching probe, hidden cannon
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
January 25 2012 16:08 GMT
#2637
On January 25 2012 15:12 wunsun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2012 13:24 upperbound wrote:
Download the MLG Providence replay pack. It's a hair dated now but the metagame is actually surprisingly similar at its core. There are some new fringe strategies to consider but you'll get some good mileage out of it.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/get-providence-starcraft-2-replays-now

This is the last replay pack that will be made available (unfortunately ). Blizz better shape the fuck up and get a LAN function so we don't have to worry about players having their actual account data in replays and distributed denial of service isn't a concern.


What are you referring to regarding the DOS attack? DId some big event occur?

I think it's just preemptive. It's up on the MLG site now, though.
spaZzNx-`
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1221 Posts
January 25 2012 16:49 GMT
#2638
For TvZ do you guys think its good to go mech on the map Calm Before the Storm? Very big macro map, easy 3 bases. Kinda open map except for a very cramped middle..good for mech or marine tank? Also on such a big map should I go something like 15CC or a safer 1rax expo?

Thanks
TeamLiquid fighting~ Gogo SlayerS Terrans!
Protossrush
Profile Joined July 2011
United States56 Posts
January 25 2012 20:40 GMT
#2639
Hey fellow Terrans, I seem to be stuck on 1 match-up TVP. TvP Mid to late game i feel as though there is no way possible for me to win. In this match up i usually open with a gasless expand on all maps transitioning into mass bio. My question is what am i aiming for mid to late game? I know i'm suppose to try to get as many ghost as possible but sometimes i feel as though my EMPS are doing nothing to stop the AOE damage a toss can do. Thanks for your time
Jjakji, MMA, MKP, MVP Alive, Ryung, Demuslim, Keen FIGHTING!!! Jaedong, Savi0r, Zer0, Eff0rt Fighting!!
KishKiai
Profile Joined August 2010
4 Posts
January 25 2012 21:34 GMT
#2640
Hey there, fellow terrans, im having problems engading protoss armies. In the replay below I lose a fight with my 91 supply army against protoss' 62 (~14 minutes). Could any of you take a look
Replay
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech146
Railgan 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Dewaltoss 153
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins536
Counter-Strike
fl0m3734
Fnx 619
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu606
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1812
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo575
XaKoH 265
ToD215
C9.Mang0166
RotterdaM95
QueenE70
JuggernautJason47
PPMD26
Mew2King25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21197
Other Games
• imaqtpie802
• Shiphtur761
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 15m
Patches Events
19h 15m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.