• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8702 users

The Terran Help Me Thread - Page 116

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 460 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
tryteyker
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany83 Posts
January 13 2012 15:51 GMT
#2301
Okay, I just had a very weird Match.
TvR, he was Terran. Bronze, Top 8.
I scouted him, and as my scoute arrived (minute 2) he basically had an expansion up and a Barracks.
My opponent also tried to build a Rax behind my mineral line (O_O), obviously I destroyed it in time.
He went Mass Marines, but I'm wondering if it's really possible;
1. How did he get a CC at the 2 minute mark with a Rax and 1 supply depot?
2. He eventually won with mass marines at the 9 minute mark
3. How am I supposed to counter Mass Marines? Siege Tech wasn't up at that point, and I barely had marines out (went more on economy)
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
January 13 2012 16:56 GMT
#2302
On January 14 2012 00:51 tryteyker wrote:
Okay, I just had a very weird Match.
TvR, he was Terran. Bronze, Top 8.
I scouted him, and as my scoute arrived (minute 2) he basically had an expansion up and a Barracks.
My opponent also tried to build a Rax behind my mineral line (O_O), obviously I destroyed it in time.
He went Mass Marines, but I'm wondering if it's really possible;
1. How did he get a CC at the 2 minute mark with a Rax and 1 supply depot?
2. He eventually won with mass marines at the 9 minute mark
3. How am I supposed to counter Mass Marines? Siege Tech wasn't up at that point, and I barely had marines out (went more on economy)

Please give us a replay so we can see what actually happened.
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
perser84
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany399 Posts
January 13 2012 17:11 GMT
#2303
high diamond terran here

i play right now 2 rax agrression/poke into 3 rax ghost timing attack

or marauder hellion timing attack

i give up on 2 rax agression and built behind expo and make standart game
because of 3 gate or 4 gate immortal all in or warprism play

i am not a fan of 1/1/1

so my question is there any good built that i should make where i increase my chances more then the builts i mentioned
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
January 13 2012 18:56 GMT
#2304
so lategame TvP. seems nearly every terran struggles with it. I am okay at the engagements emping correctly and stuff but it seems protoss just reinforces so fast even with a shit-ton of barracks they are in your production facilities before you can get a second round of units out. Any ways to handle this, just more barracks? if I have excess minerals a planetary fortress or two kind of defending my half of map to buy me time to regroup an army as he has to destroy these. instead of having my whole army for the big engagement having a small medivac to drop when it happens to try and get him to warp in as defense far away so by the time he warps in to deal with that i can get near remax.

anybody else play other unit combinations superlategame when have a massive bank, e.g. banshees, thors? without mech upgrades maybe not thors but you have air attack upgrade for vikings so would banshees be good. or is a banshee out of a starport just a waste as an extra medivac or viking would have been more helpful?

also why do we rarely see marauders in TvZ unless opponent gets roaches or ultras. I know you want most barracks to have reactors but still from the one tech lab rax why not? is it you want all gas going towards tanks, medivacs and upgrades?
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 19:49:57
January 13 2012 19:10 GMT
#2305
On January 14 2012 03:56 ThePianoDentist wrote:
so lategame TvP. seems nearly every terran struggles with it. I am okay at the engagements emping correctly and stuff but it seems protoss just reinforces so fast even with a shit-ton of barracks they are in your production facilities before you can get a second round of units out. Any ways to handle this, just more barracks? if I have excess minerals a planetary fortress or two kind of defending my half of map to buy me time to regroup an army as he has to destroy these. instead of having my whole army for the big engagement having a small medivac to drop when it happens to try and get him to warp in as defense far away so by the time he warps in to deal with that i can get near remax.

Yes, PFs are the key, along with macro OCs to reduce your SCV count in order to have a bigger army size. If you don't have that defensive position to fall back on, warp-ins will overwhelm you.

On January 14 2012 03:56 ThePianoDentist wrote:
anybody else play other unit combinations superlategame when have a massive bank, e.g. banshees, thors? without mech upgrades maybe not thors but you have air attack upgrade for vikings so would banshees be good. or is a banshee out of a starport just a waste as an extra medivac or viking would have been more helpful?

I remember a game in GSL Ups & Downs (I think) in which one Terran player went a few Battlecruisers by lategame. It forces more Stalkers than the Protoss would like to make, as Archons alone are not enough to take them out, but I guess he could have won the game without them, so... About Banshees, they're simply too frail, and Protoss won't have trouble to deal with Thors, especially as they won't have any upgrades. If the situation arose in which I could afford them, I think I'd try something like 3 Battlecruisers, but I don't know if that would be really more effective than 18 supply in standard MMMGV.

On January 14 2012 03:56 ThePianoDentist wrote:
also why do we rarely see marauders in TvZ unless opponent gets roaches or ultras. I know you want most barracks to have reactors but still from the one tech lab rax why not? is it you want all gas going towards tanks, medivacs and upgrades?

Marauders are not effective against Zerglings, and of course are helpless against Mutalisks, so it's better to have 2 Marines instead.
RabidSeagull
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 19:20:02
January 13 2012 19:19 GMT
#2306
On January 14 2012 00:51 tryteyker wrote:
Okay, I just had a very weird Match.
TvR, he was Terran. Bronze, Top 8.
I scouted him, and as my scoute arrived (minute 2) he basically had an expansion up and a Barracks.
My opponent also tried to build a Rax behind my mineral line (O_O), obviously I destroyed it in time.
He went Mass Marines, but I'm wondering if it's really possible;
1. How did he get a CC at the 2 minute mark with a Rax and 1 supply depot?
2. He eventually won with mass marines at the 9 minute mark
3. How am I supposed to counter Mass Marines? Siege Tech wasn't up at that point, and I barely had marines out (went more on economy)


Hey tryteyker, I didn't see anyone else answer your questions so I will really quickly. First of all, it's difficult to tell you for-sure concrete answers because you haven't posted a replay and those questions are very specific to one game. It is literally impossible to have a depot rax and a second cc up by the 2 min mark, are you sure you have your game timer turned on in game? By cc do you mean his first cc in his original base lol? This game that you described seems really weird; perhaps you or your opponent was using really weird build timings? If you're losing to mass marine in TvT you need to probably scout it better because it may have been an all-in, or maybe his macro was simply superior to yours and he just had more stuff. Try to take watchtowers and park a marine outside his base, scan every now and again, that type of thing to see these things coming before they hit your base. A few bunkers with your own marines and siege tanks should do fine against it. Also, mass marine attacks can hit at very different times, again its difficult to advise you without a replay of that specific game.
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper. Child educator, plus head amputator
M4nkind
Profile Joined December 2011
Lithuania178 Posts
January 13 2012 19:42 GMT
#2307
On January 13 2012 23:32 cunningstunt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 23:14 M4nkind wrote:
I watched some streams of pros paying andd I have question

Normaly I myself have to select scv > press build something > rally to minerals, but pros when I watch their vods just build stuff and scvs seems to return to minerals on themselves. How do they do that? Or are they just so insanely fast on pressing on minerals?

And most of the time they snipe so insanely fast, do they just hold snipe button and spam m1?


so when you select a scv to build a barracks, (click B,B) you then hold the shift key and right click on a mineral patch, that way once the scv has built the building it will go to the mineral patch instantly.



Thats what I am doing, but when watching vods of good players I never see them clicking minerals, are they doing that too fast or is there some other way to make them mine after building?
Read my epic book, people: http://www.wattpad.com/story/23976849-the-business-of-time-travel
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 13 2012 19:43 GMT
#2308
On January 14 2012 04:42 M4nkind wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 23:32 cunningstunt wrote:
On January 13 2012 23:14 M4nkind wrote:
I watched some streams of pros paying andd I have question

Normaly I myself have to select scv > press build something > rally to minerals, but pros when I watch their vods just build stuff and scvs seems to return to minerals on themselves. How do they do that? Or are they just so insanely fast on pressing on minerals?

And most of the time they snipe so insanely fast, do they just hold snipe button and spam m1?


so when you select a scv to build a barracks, (click B,B) you then hold the shift key and right click on a mineral patch, that way once the scv has built the building it will go to the mineral patch instantly.



Thats what I am doing, but when watching vods of good players I never see them clicking minerals, are they doing that too fast or is there some other way to make them mine after building?


They're probably just too fast. Some players use an scv holding a mineral then hit "Return Resources" so afterwards the scv returns the minerals, then starts mining again-- but it's more efficient just to queue up a right-click on the mineral.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Absentia
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 19:52:03
January 13 2012 19:50 GMT
#2309
On January 14 2012 03:56 ThePianoDentist wrote:
so lategame TvP. seems nearly every terran struggles with it. I am okay at the engagements emping correctly and stuff but it seems protoss just reinforces so fast even with a shit-ton of barracks they are in your production facilities before you can get a second round of units out. Any ways to handle this, just more barracks? if I have excess minerals a planetary fortress or two kind of defending my half of map to buy me time to regroup an army as he has to destroy these. instead of having my whole army for the big engagement having a small medivac to drop when it happens to try and get him to warp in as defense far away so by the time he warps in to deal with that i can get near remax.

anybody else play other unit combinations superlategame when have a massive bank, e.g. banshees, thors? without mech upgrades maybe not thors but you have air attack upgrade for vikings so would banshees be good. or is a banshee out of a starport just a waste as an extra medivac or viking would have been more helpful?

also why do we rarely see marauders in TvZ unless opponent gets roaches or ultras. I know you want most barracks to have reactors but still from the one tech lab rax why not? is it you want all gas going towards tanks, medivacs and upgrades?


Upgrade your sky weapons and then armor all game. At the super late game, you can add on a couple of battlecruisers in conjunction with your vikings. Protoss AA is pretty bad outside of void rays, (and HTs in this case for feedbacks). With ghosts and MMM to accompany as well as PFs spread across the map you should have an easier time clearing up.
The tech switch is really difficult though and needs a significant economy to fund.
Bwall
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden145 Posts
January 13 2012 20:09 GMT
#2310
On January 14 2012 02:11 perser84 wrote:
high diamond terran here

i play right now 2 rax agrression/poke into 3 rax ghost timing attack

or marauder hellion timing attack

i give up on 2 rax agression and built behind expo and make standart game
because of 3 gate or 4 gate immortal all in or warprism play

i am not a fan of 1/1/1

so my question is there any good built that i should make where i increase my chances more then the builts i mentioned


1 rax expand...? I use Drewbies version: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=293252 (worth reading if you haven't done it yet)! Defending all-ins will be hard in the beginning, but with some practice you should be able to hold all of them. The key is scouting, army-control and not losing your macro when you're under attack. This build will be very rewarding once you learn its strengths.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
January 13 2012 21:26 GMT
#2311
On January 14 2012 02:11 perser84 wrote:
high diamond terran here

i play right now 2 rax agrression/poke into 3 rax ghost timing attack

or marauder hellion timing attack

i give up on 2 rax agression and built behind expo and make standart game
because of 3 gate or 4 gate immortal all in or warprism play

i am not a fan of 1/1/1

so my question is there any good built that i should make where i increase my chances more then the builts i mentioned

In TvP I assume. I'd suggest reaper FE into 4-5 rax. Earlier expo, safe to most, if not all, all ins pending the reaper/scv scout pattern and timing. Then, your own reactionary ability.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
January 13 2012 21:29 GMT
#2312
also if you are gasless rax expanding in TvP if you see them 1 gate expoing rather than throwing down an extra 3 or 4 rax when before gas do you get gas faster with less rax to let you tech to medivacs and upgrades and stuff...or do you get the extra rax early anyway to defend against 6 gates?
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 13 2012 21:36 GMT
#2313
On January 14 2012 06:29 ThePianoDentist wrote:
also if you are gasless rax expanding in TvP if you see them 1 gate expoing rather than throwing down an extra 3 or 4 rax when before gas do you get gas faster with less rax to let you tech to medivacs and upgrades and stuff...or do you get the extra rax early anyway to defend against 6 gates?


When I 1 rax FE I go up to 3 rax, then tech to starports while getting single ups. I hit starport tech and make an armory and a 2nd engi bay as my fourth gas comes up and go for a quick 2/2. Against a 1 gate expo I do the same thing. I get quick medivacs then take my third.

I would be hesitant to build upwards of 5 rax on 2 base just because it'll slow down your tech, expo etc a great deal. If you're worried about a 6gate, I'd add on a couple more bunkers. You'll be fine with repair.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bwall
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden145 Posts
January 13 2012 21:41 GMT
#2314
On January 14 2012 06:29 ThePianoDentist wrote:
also if you are gasless rax expanding in TvP if you see them 1 gate expoing rather than throwing down an extra 3 or 4 rax when before gas do you get gas faster with less rax to let you tech to medivacs and upgrades and stuff...or do you get the extra rax early anyway to defend against 6 gates?


No, not in my opinion at least. Always add at least 2 rax before refineries, everything else is gambling if you ask me.
Willzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom774 Posts
January 13 2012 21:45 GMT
#2315
Fast gas for me, not getting gas is the risk here.
Bwall
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden145 Posts
January 13 2012 21:48 GMT
#2316
On January 14 2012 06:45 Willzzz wrote:
Fast gas for me, not getting gas is the risk here.


Do you mean that you go rax->cc->gas->extra rax instead of rax->cc->extra rax->gas? Do you have problems with defending? If not, what league are you in?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 21:52:15
January 13 2012 21:49 GMT
#2317
On January 14 2012 06:48 Bwall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 06:45 Willzzz wrote:
Fast gas for me, not getting gas is the risk here.


Do you mean that you go rax->cc->gas->extra rax instead of rax->cc->extra rax->gas? Do you have problems with defending? If not, what league are you in?


I think that against a potential pressure you gotta go rax-> cc -> extra rax (as cc builds) -> gas with your 1 rax fe just because otherwise you won't have enough marines and stuff.

EDIT: I guess on like Shakuras Plateau this could be a non-issue though. Or if you can confirm some sort of greedy build from the protoss rather than the extremely common 2-base allin play I see on the ladder.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bwall
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden145 Posts
January 13 2012 21:51 GMT
#2318
On January 14 2012 06:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 06:48 Bwall wrote:
On January 14 2012 06:45 Willzzz wrote:
Fast gas for me, not getting gas is the risk here.


Do you mean that you go rax->cc->gas->extra rax instead of rax->cc->extra rax->gas? Do you have problems with defending? If not, what league are you in?


I think that against a potential pressure you gotta go rax-> cc -> extra rax (as cc builds) -> gas with your 1 rax fe just because otherwise you won't have enough marines and stuff.


I think so too, that's why I asked him.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 21:56:23
January 13 2012 21:53 GMT
#2319
On January 14 2012 06:51 Bwall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 06:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2012 06:48 Bwall wrote:
On January 14 2012 06:45 Willzzz wrote:
Fast gas for me, not getting gas is the risk here.


Do you mean that you go rax->cc->gas->extra rax instead of rax->cc->extra rax->gas? Do you have problems with defending? If not, what league are you in?


I think that against a potential pressure you gotta go rax-> cc -> extra rax (as cc builds) -> gas with your 1 rax fe just because otherwise you won't have enough marines and stuff.


I think so too, that's why I asked him.


The big concern I have is that Protosses on the ladder tend to go for very aggressive 2-base allin plays-- 6gate, 6gate with warp prism, etc. Unless you can confirm they're double forging or taking a quick third (or doing some quick tech) fast teching yourself is dangerous unless you can like do it for map control.

EDIT: InflowYen makes a couple bunkers while rushing for cloak banshees to keep the protoss in his base. This is one way the extra gas could be good-- even though he can't win a direct engagement or even defend, the protoss is unable to leave home. The big issue is if you spend the quicker gas on speeding up your stim or something, you have a wonderful window where you don't have much stuff and protoss might just blindly attack you and win.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bwall
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden145 Posts
January 13 2012 21:56 GMT
#2320
On January 14 2012 06:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 06:51 Bwall wrote:
On January 14 2012 06:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2012 06:48 Bwall wrote:
On January 14 2012 06:45 Willzzz wrote:
Fast gas for me, not getting gas is the risk here.


Do you mean that you go rax->cc->gas->extra rax instead of rax->cc->extra rax->gas? Do you have problems with defending? If not, what league are you in?


I think that against a potential pressure you gotta go rax-> cc -> extra rax (as cc builds) -> gas with your 1 rax fe just because otherwise you won't have enough marines and stuff.


I think so too, that's why I asked him.


The big concern I have is that Protosses on the ladder tend to go for very aggressive 2-base allin plays-- 6gate, 6gate with warp prism, etc. Unless you can confirm they're double forging or taking a quick third (or doing some quick tech) fast teching yourself is dangerous unless you can like do it for map control.


I'm agreeing with you, he's the guy you should argue against...
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2807
Rain 1775
FanTaSy 491
GuemChi 341
sSak 94
Mong 48
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King189
Other Games
summit1g6853
olofmeister228
Happy130
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
League of Legends
• Rush1202
• Lourlo1114
• Stunt447
Other Games
• Shiphtur926
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 44m
INu's Battles
3h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 44m
OSC
14h 59m
Replay Cast
15h 44m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.