• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7368 users

[G][D] Artosis PvP build - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
June 16 2011 17:20 GMT
#21
There are two builds I have questions about with regards to this, mainly because both RyanRushia and I queued into Artosis some time ago and he did this exact build.

Note that he did this on Shakuras.

I went for a 4 gate into warp prism elevator with double pylon under his main. He saw the pylons but was unable to hold as I used the prism to give units vision while elevatoring with warpin from the pylons.

RyanRushia immediately expanded upon seeing the cannons and went blink - but his blink army vastly outnumbered Artosis' army, and he had an observer to spot for the blink stalkers. I think RyanRushia may have even had a better economy than Artosis since he went mass probe probe probe upon seeing the expand with cannons, and had enough units at all times to hold any push.
CurLy[]
Profile Joined August 2010
United States759 Posts
June 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#22
On June 17 2011 01:53 7sk wrote:
Very tight timing with this build. How do you recover if he has a third or fourth collosi?


You really can't you have to push before the colossus are out
Great pasta mom, very Korean. Even my crown leans to the side. Gangsta. --------->
lilky
Profile Joined January 2011
United States131 Posts
June 16 2011 17:41 GMT
#23
Can you please upload some replays of this beating 1 base colossus? It seems pretty iffy. I watched the replays and you have a pretty small force when you push out. Seems like 2 colo and a bunch of zealots could beat this...
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
June 16 2011 19:33 GMT
#24
This build stinks imo, going for a cannon to defend in PvP is horrible because cannons are rarely effective. There are so many things that can go wrong that cannoning yourself in your base while teching is just suicide, shakuras might be the only exception here as you can at least secure an expansion there.

For example defending blink stalkers with cannons requires at least 2 to 3 cannons, if they move up, blink past your cannons and then warp in new units from a pylon at the lowground you simply lose with pure zealot. Warp prism + elevator same thing.

Then chargelot + archon is in no way actually strong to get that early. It's very expensive to get and probably even a bit worse then a colo army. Zealot + blink stalker can actually do fine against it as well by simply focussing the archons.

I like to do a part of this strat sometimes though, for example when I open robo and they do something fishy, then going into chargelots + archons can be a nice way to get aggresive back at them. The benefit of the combo here is that it's quicker and less vulnerable then a colo army so it is better in the base trading war which inevitably happens against with blink against robo play (if they tried to contain you).
PrinceVegeta
Profile Joined February 2011
United States118 Posts
June 16 2011 19:42 GMT
#25
On June 17 2011 02:19 Arcanne wrote:
imo its fine to transition into archons if you've already committed to the tech but its usually not something worth going for directly. Its too easy to wall off this composition with buildings, which any sensible player would do.


I definitely agree with Arcanne here. This is more of a transition than a build you should rush to. Say if blink fails or you set up a contain with it, then its ok to get charge and drop templar archives because starting colossus tech would most likely put you behind. With decent building placement at your main or natural (Depending if this is a 1 base or 2 base situation) the zealots will have to funnel in one by one (assuming good sim city) and will take maximum splash damage from the colossus who are free to sit behind the wall and fire. With the 9 range of the colossus there is no way the 3 range of the archon or the melee attack of the zealot will be able to reach them in time before damage is dealt. I do like the zealot archon composition and I feel that it has great potential when engaging in an open field, however, i feel like rushing up a ramp into 2 colossus and X amount of stalkers and zealots at the top is suicide. This composition needs to engage in an open field, not funnel into a choke let alone do it on purpose...
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
June 16 2011 19:51 GMT
#26
My question is in your build order you say to drop the gas when the scout is gone... Well in the last 5 pvp I have played my opponents have stolen my gas. What is your response to gas being stolen??
I am Godzilla You are Japan
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
June 16 2011 20:04 GMT
#27
ive been doing my own variant of this build for a while now, and i can assure to all the doubters that this build does indeed smash 1 base collosus (as long as the numbers are below 4, and positioning is good).
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Markwerf
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands3728 Posts
June 16 2011 21:26 GMT
#28
On June 17 2011 05:04 da_head wrote:
ive been doing my own variant of this build for a while now, and i can assure to all the doubters that this build does indeed smash 1 base collosus (as long as the numbers are below 4, and positioning is good).


really how does this ever smash 1 base colossus...
The colossus player simply ff's the ramp forcing the archon to go up first. The archon is then so fat that it blocks the entire ramp and the zealots stand there doing nothing. If the game goes longer colo get that critical mass where they can just start to 1 shoot zealots.
SC2TheDroid
Profile Joined September 2010
United States54 Posts
June 16 2011 21:51 GMT
#29
FYI only way I know to counter this if you have commited to 1 base robo (which is how I start games unless they are a 4 gate only maps), is by making a wall off at ramp. A couple collosus behind gateways with a handfull of zealots at choke preventing surround really put the hurt on this build.

Once defending the first push I usually try to expand and go for archon/collosus and zealots with whatever leftover minerals I have leftover.

So, if you scout this coming across the map (which really you should especially if you went robo) put buildings at the choke and force this build's lack of ranged units to work against it.

This is a extremely strong build nonetheless, if the zealots get a surround when you are doing a normal gateway mix or robo build (before 3rd collosus is important as OP mentioned), its an easy win.
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
June 16 2011 21:59 GMT
#30
Why did Artosis stop streaming anyway? Was it all the flame he was getting in justin.tv?
Sad to hear, because I for one loved his streaming.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
June 16 2011 22:09 GMT
#31
On June 17 2011 01:55 sAfuRos wrote:
Fast expanding protoss punishes this hard, as does a hard tech to colossi.

Name one.

As for counters, wouldn't walling off be extremely effective if the defenders composition is stalker/colossi?

If you scout mass zealots (probably in reaction to your zealot numbers) by your opponent, is charge still worth it? all it does is charge your zealots into his zealots... giving his ranged units (assuming 2 colossi) more hits than your archons. theory crafting here, no need to flame me, i will admit i have never played against this build.
SC2TheDroid
Profile Joined September 2010
United States54 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 22:42:30
June 16 2011 22:40 GMT
#32
On June 17 2011 07:09 tuestresfat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 01:55 sAfuRos wrote:
Fast expanding protoss punishes this hard, as does a hard tech to colossi.

Name one.

As for counters, wouldn't walling off be extremely effective if the defenders composition is stalker/colossi?

If you scout mass zealots (probably in reaction to your zealot numbers) by your opponent, is charge still worth it? all it does is charge your zealots into his zealots... giving his ranged units (assuming 2 colossi) more hits than your archons. theory crafting here, no need to flame me, i will admit i have never played against this build.


You miss the whole point of the build. You micro zealots by forcing them to run at ranged units. If you right click your whole army on the collosus for instance they will charge past the zealots and wrap around the stalkers/collosus/etc.

This is not an a-move build. Micro is required, although I would say its minimal compared to alot of protoss tactics. Consider the zealots to be similar to zerglings, but instead of just doing a run by you charge by, by right clicking a unit in the back of the enemy deathball.

But yes walling off is effective, as my post reads above yours. When I scout mass zealots/archon I immediately wall my ramp and make a narrow choke so the zealots cannot get a surround.
headchopperz
Profile Joined March 2011
25 Posts
June 16 2011 22:47 GMT
#33
I doubt Artosis started this build because i remember it becoming extremily popular on the EU servers in the first half an hour of the warpgate nerf (in pvp that is).

However, i liked the writeup, i see you claim it works vs 4gate... interesting.
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
June 16 2011 23:43 GMT
#34
On June 17 2011 07:40 SC2TheDroid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 07:09 tuestresfat wrote:
On June 17 2011 01:55 sAfuRos wrote:
Fast expanding protoss punishes this hard, as does a hard tech to colossi.

Name one.

As for counters, wouldn't walling off be extremely effective if the defenders composition is stalker/colossi?

If you scout mass zealots (probably in reaction to your zealot numbers) by your opponent, is charge still worth it? all it does is charge your zealots into his zealots... giving his ranged units (assuming 2 colossi) more hits than your archons. theory crafting here, no need to flame me, i will admit i have never played against this build.


You miss the whole point of the build. You micro zealots by forcing them to run at ranged units. If you right click your whole army on the collosus for instance they will charge past the zealots and wrap around the stalkers/collosus/etc.

This is not an a-move build. Micro is required, although I would say its minimal compared to alot of protoss tactics. Consider the zealots to be similar to zerglings, but instead of just doing a run by you charge by, by right clicking a unit in the back of the enemy deathball.

But yes walling off is effective, as my post reads above yours. When I scout mass zealots/archon I immediately wall my ramp and make a narrow choke so the zealots cannot get a surround.

So what you're saying is if I forcefield around my colossi, I win?

sorry, didn't see the part where you mentioned walling off already. just missed it.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
June 16 2011 23:50 GMT
#35
I watched the reps. I'm not convinced at all that this build works.

First of all, I don't think cannon can hold off a 4 gate. The guy in the first rep was over half a minute late with his 4 gate, and then poorly placed his proxy pylon so he wasn't able to warp in those 4 additional zealots. You would have easily lost to a standard 4 gate, your cannon doesn't even finish until well past the 6 minute mark.

Second, straight tech to chargelot/archon doesn't work IMO. You can die to so many things before you get charge, such as blink stalkers, or even a regular attack that has a few sentries for forcefield. If the guy in the 2nd replay had attacked you when he got his blink stalkers, you would have died. He also had horrible micro, and should have fended off your attack. If the defender walls in with buildings like others in this thread have stated, you wouldn't have any chance at all.

Chargelot/archon is definitely a viable mid game PvP composition, but I think you need to transition into it from either blink or DT, and I really think you need 2 bases to do it well since you should be taking advantage of its mobility (1 base colossus > 1 base chargelot/archon).
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-17 03:41:05
June 17 2011 03:34 GMT
#36
On June 17 2011 02:20 EtherealDeath wrote:
There are two builds I have questions about with regards to this, mainly because both RyanRushia and I queued into Artosis some time ago and he did this exact build.

Note that he did this on Shakuras.

I went for a 4 gate into warp prism elevator with double pylon under his main. He saw the pylons but was unable to hold as I used the prism to give units vision while elevatoring with warpin from the pylons.

RyanRushia immediately expanded upon seeing the cannons and went blink - but his blink army vastly outnumbered Artosis' army, and he had an observer to spot for the blink stalkers. I think RyanRushia may have even had a better economy than Artosis since he went mass probe probe probe upon seeing the expand with cannons, and had enough units at all times to hold any push.


There are a handful of maps that this build is weaker on, Shakuras being on of them since a toss can expo and use building to wall up his expo very easily. Similar would be maps without a ramp or a big ramp like Scrap station where this build can't hold a 4gate.

With RyanRushia I would like to see the game if at all possible Im wondering what he saw that let him know he was going to be safe to just make probes and expo. I try to make the build look at exactly like an aggressive 4gate w/ 1 gas until the opponent scouts the cannon, at which time he knows its going to be something different. I would love for people to try it out on ladder and let me know what happens. Every build has build that counter it or work good against it, its about being creative in PvP and not letting them know till its too late.

The warp prism you mentioned seems fairly strong on most maps against this. I've only had 1 person use warp prism against this build and they won, albeit i had no vision of my base.






On June 17 2011 08:50 Anihc wrote:
I watched the reps. I'm not convinced at all that this build works.

First of all, I don't think cannon can hold off a 4 gate. The guy in the first rep was over half a minute late with his 4 gate, and then poorly placed his proxy pylon so he wasn't able to warp in those 4 additional zealots. You would have easily lost to a standard 4 gate, your cannon doesn't even finish until well past the 6 minute mark.

Second, straight tech to chargelot/archon doesn't work IMO. You can die to so many things before you get charge, such as blink stalkers, or even a regular attack that has a few sentries for forcefield. If the guy in the 2nd replay had attacked you when he got his blink stalkers, you would have died. He also had horrible micro, and should have fended off your attack. If the defender walls in with buildings like others in this thread have stated, you wouldn't have any chance at all.

Chargelot/archon is definitely a viable mid game PvP composition, but I think you need to transition into it from either blink or DT, and I really think you need 2 bases to do it well since you should be taking advantage of its mobility (1 base colossus > 1 base chargelot/archon).


I didn't mention it in the OP but when people are going for a very agressive 4gate I usually throw down an extra cannon, if they really want to push up your ramp the extra cannon only need to get 2 kills to be worth it. While I understand Static Defense is not always the best idea, its about making the build work.

You also mentioned walling in which yes it works great against this build but If i transition into an expo and they don't attack there behind. This build is like playing zerg if you engage head on into a spot your going to lose its going to happen you want to fight out in the open to get surrounds if your own a map like crossfire there is no way this build would have a chance past 1base.

I would like if anyone who had replays of this build succeeding to send them to me and I might add them to the op. Since this is a discussion about trying to makes this build as viable as possible that's all Artosis was trying to do and that's what Im trying to do, make this build work against all these common PvP builds.
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
June 17 2011 07:18 GMT
#37
On June 17 2011 12:34 jcroisdale wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 08:50 Anihc wrote:
I watched the reps. I'm not convinced at all that this build works.

First of all, I don't think cannon can hold off a 4 gate. The guy in the first rep was over half a minute late with his 4 gate, and then poorly placed his proxy pylon so he wasn't able to warp in those 4 additional zealots. You would have easily lost to a standard 4 gate, your cannon doesn't even finish until well past the 6 minute mark.

Second, straight tech to chargelot/archon doesn't work IMO. You can die to so many things before you get charge, such as blink stalkers, or even a regular attack that has a few sentries for forcefield. If the guy in the 2nd replay had attacked you when he got his blink stalkers, you would have died. He also had horrible micro, and should have fended off your attack. If the defender walls in with buildings like others in this thread have stated, you wouldn't have any chance at all.

Chargelot/archon is definitely a viable mid game PvP composition, but I think you need to transition into it from either blink or DT, and I really think you need 2 bases to do it well since you should be taking advantage of its mobility (1 base colossus > 1 base chargelot/archon).


I didn't mention it in the OP but when people are going for a very agressive 4gate I usually throw down an extra cannon, if they really want to push up your ramp the extra cannon only need to get 2 kills to be worth it. While I understand Static Defense is not always the best idea, its about making the build work.

You also mentioned walling in which yes it works great against this build but If i transition into an expo and they don't attack there behind. This build is like playing zerg if you engage head on into a spot your going to lose its going to happen you want to fight out in the open to get surrounds if your own a map like crossfire there is no way this build would have a chance past 1base.

I would like if anyone who had replays of this build succeeding to send them to me and I might add them to the op. Since this is a discussion about trying to makes this build as viable as possible that's all Artosis was trying to do and that's what Im trying to do, make this build work against all these common PvP builds.


Then way to not mention critical pieces of your strategy in your guide... (defending 4 gate and what to do if your opponent plays defensively)

And even if you get 2 cannons, I'm still going to break you with a 4 gate. The problem with cannons is that they can't be instantly warped in like warpgate units can. You invest 150 minerals in a cannon but don't get any return on it until half a minute later, whereas with warpgate units you get the return on investment within 5 seconds. Feel free to test your cannon defense against my 4 gate anytime... coLrsvp.138 on both NA and EU.

Note that I'm not discrediting chargelot/archon, I'm just criticizing your build because going straight to chargelot/archon is not a safe way to get there. If you want to make this build as viable as possible, again like I said before I suggest transitioning into it from a DT or blink stalker opening.
Dariusz
Profile Joined May 2011
Poland657 Posts
June 17 2011 07:40 GMT
#38
On June 17 2011 06:26 Markwerf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 05:04 da_head wrote:
ive been doing my own variant of this build for a while now, and i can assure to all the doubters that this build does indeed smash 1 base collosus (as long as the numbers are below 4, and positioning is good).


really how does this ever smash 1 base colossus...
The colossus player simply ff's the ramp forcing the archon to go up first. The archon is then so fat that it blocks the entire ramp and the zealots stand there doing nothing. If the game goes longer colo get that critical mass where they can just start to 1 shoot zealots.


In vod's of Artosis stream i've seen him roll over collosus play in late game with pure zealot/archon, and critical mass of colossus didn't help (Korean masters). If you mass zealots you need to learn to flank.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
June 17 2011 07:50 GMT
#39
On June 17 2011 06:26 Markwerf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 05:04 da_head wrote:
ive been doing my own variant of this build for a while now, and i can assure to all the doubters that this build does indeed smash 1 base collosus (as long as the numbers are below 4, and positioning is good).


really how does this ever smash 1 base colossus...
The colossus player simply ff's the ramp forcing the archon to go up first. The archon is then so fat that it blocks the entire ramp and the zealots stand there doing nothing. If the game goes longer colo get that critical mass where they can just start to 1 shoot zealots.


A replay to reinforce this point? I know I've seen this work against collosus in the both the NASL and GSL. This sounds like blind theory crafting to me.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
jcroisdale
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1543 Posts
June 17 2011 07:51 GMT
#40
On June 17 2011 16:18 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 12:34 jcroisdale wrote:
On June 17 2011 08:50 Anihc wrote:
I watched the reps. I'm not convinced at all that this build works.

First of all, I don't think cannon can hold off a 4 gate. The guy in the first rep was over half a minute late with his 4 gate, and then poorly placed his proxy pylon so he wasn't able to warp in those 4 additional zealots. You would have easily lost to a standard 4 gate, your cannon doesn't even finish until well past the 6 minute mark.

Second, straight tech to chargelot/archon doesn't work IMO. You can die to so many things before you get charge, such as blink stalkers, or even a regular attack that has a few sentries for forcefield. If the guy in the 2nd replay had attacked you when he got his blink stalkers, you would have died. He also had horrible micro, and should have fended off your attack. If the defender walls in with buildings like others in this thread have stated, you wouldn't have any chance at all.

Chargelot/archon is definitely a viable mid game PvP composition, but I think you need to transition into it from either blink or DT, and I really think you need 2 bases to do it well since you should be taking advantage of its mobility (1 base colossus > 1 base chargelot/archon).


I didn't mention it in the OP but when people are going for a very agressive 4gate I usually throw down an extra cannon, if they really want to push up your ramp the extra cannon only need to get 2 kills to be worth it. While I understand Static Defense is not always the best idea, its about making the build work.

You also mentioned walling in which yes it works great against this build but If i transition into an expo and they don't attack there behind. This build is like playing zerg if you engage head on into a spot your going to lose its going to happen you want to fight out in the open to get surrounds if your own a map like crossfire there is no way this build would have a chance past 1base.

I would like if anyone who had replays of this build succeeding to send them to me and I might add them to the op. Since this is a discussion about trying to makes this build as viable as possible that's all Artosis was trying to do and that's what Im trying to do, make this build work against all these common PvP builds.


Then way to not mention critical pieces of your strategy in your guide... (defending 4 gate and what to do if your opponent plays defensively)

And even if you get 2 cannons, I'm still going to break you with a 4 gate. The problem with cannons is that they can't be instantly warped in like warpgate units can. You invest 150 minerals in a cannon but don't get any return on it until half a minute later, whereas with warpgate units you get the return on investment within 5 seconds. Feel free to test your cannon defense against my 4 gate anytime... coLrsvp.138 on both NA and EU.

Note that I'm not discrediting chargelot/archon, I'm just criticizing your build because going straight to chargelot/archon is not a safe way to get there. If you want to make this build as viable as possible, again like I said before I suggest transitioning into it from a DT or blink stalker opening.


Ya im editing the OP now with more on 4gate with another replay, against a very shitty 4gate but nonetheless a replay. Also I've only ran this build for the last month, and adopted this guide to get discussion on the build. I would love to run games against a 4gate only just to see what the timing should be and if it truly does destroy this build
"I think bringing a toddler to a movie theater is a terrible idea. They are too young to understand what is happening it would be like giving your toddler acid. Bad idea." - Sinensis
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 960
910 662
actioN 565
ggaemo 437
firebathero 205
Dewaltoss 105
Leta 96
Yoon 73
soO 42
yabsab 31
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 27
Bale 22
Aegong 18
Noble 18
Sharp 14
Killer 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 94
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss401
byalli68
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor871
Other Games
summit1g8539
olofmeister772
singsing619
ceh9589
Happy371
Mew2King104
ArmadaUGS52
trigger15
kaitlyn12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2321
League of Legends
• Rush1382
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 59m
OSC
13h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.