• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7949 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 283

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 900 Next
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
July 21 2011 23:46 GMT
#5641
1) Can the PvP 3 stalker build that Cecilsunkure posted be used on maps with wide ramps (e.g. scrap station)? If not, what is a good solid build to use?

2) In PvZ FFE, what is the most solid opening method (vs 15 hatch or 14gas/pool)? The one I saw Emperor do against Dimaga on Xelnaga Caverns was 9 Pylon, 15 Forge, 16 Pylon (natural), 18 Nexus/Cannon/Cannon/Gateway, 19 Gas, 20 Gas. Overall is this a good build to use for FFE? Would it be different if it was on Taldarim where there is a choke at the natural?
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
July 21 2011 23:47 GMT
#5642
I've been starting to try to incroporate Forge expands or nexus first builds in all the ladder maps. I have a good understanding of how I should defend all the standard timing pushes zergs can do in reaction to scouting the early nexus, but I'm at a bit of a loss when dealing with earlyish pools (9-10) zerg.

The first pylon is obviously on the low ground so I can't go into standard play once I scout the early pool so how should I go about defending ? Now on the good maps (tda, shakuras or even scrap) I can throw a panic wall and expand later, but on open maps like xelnaga, I try to wall myself in with cannon + forge plus gateway but then I am totaly unable to expand for a very long time, and since I went forge first, zerg is free to do anything he wants while I am on one base with very late tech.

Any ideas would be appreciated
geiko.813 (EU)
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
July 21 2011 23:53 GMT
#5643
On July 22 2011 08:46 bankai wrote:
1) Can the PvP 3 stalker build that Cecilsunkure posted be used on maps with wide ramps (e.g. scrap station)? If not, what is a good solid build to use?

2) In PvZ FFE, what is the most solid opening method (vs 15 hatch or 14gas/pool)? The one I saw Emperor do against Dimaga on Xelnaga Caverns was 9 Pylon, 15 Forge, 16 Pylon (natural), 18 Nexus/Cannon/Cannon/Gateway, 19 Gas, 20 Gas. Overall is this a good build to use for FFE? Would it be different if it was on Taldarim where there is a choke at the natural?


1) no it can't.
Actually, it can if you're feeling lucky and you feel that your 3 stalkers will be able to scout every possible location for a proxy (and trust me there are a lot).
It would seem that for the time being, the only solid build is the standard 4 gate (and I'm not sure how many extra probes you can slip in if you are playing it defensively, really depends at what level you are playing.)

2) On choke maps, you're better off getting the nexus before the second pylon (9pylon, 13 forge, 17 nexus 17 gate 17 cannon). On other maps I don't know (see my question above). I've been doing a 9pylon 15 nexus 15 forge 17 pylon 19 cannon x2 build that I stole from watching Anhic's replays and it works really well for me.
geiko.813 (EU)
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
July 22 2011 00:13 GMT
#5644
On July 22 2011 08:53 Geiko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 08:46 bankai wrote:
1) Can the PvP 3 stalker build that Cecilsunkure posted be used on maps with wide ramps (e.g. scrap station)? If not, what is a good solid build to use?

2) In PvZ FFE, what is the most solid opening method (vs 15 hatch or 14gas/pool)? The one I saw Emperor do against Dimaga on Xelnaga Caverns was 9 Pylon, 15 Forge, 16 Pylon (natural), 18 Nexus/Cannon/Cannon/Gateway, 19 Gas, 20 Gas. Overall is this a good build to use for FFE? Would it be different if it was on Taldarim where there is a choke at the natural?


1) no it can't.
Actually, it can if you're feeling lucky and you feel that your 3 stalkers will be able to scout every possible location for a proxy (and trust me there are a lot).
It would seem that for the time being, the only solid build is the standard 4 gate (and I'm not sure how many extra probes you can slip in if you are playing it defensively, really depends at what level you are playing.)

2) On choke maps, you're better off getting the nexus before the second pylon (9pylon, 13 forge, 17 nexus 17 gate 17 cannon). On other maps I don't know (see my question above). I've been doing a 9pylon 15 nexus 15 forge 17 pylon 19 cannon x2 build that I stole from watching Anhic's replays and it works really well for me.


Thanks Geiko

I was trying to avoid ever having to do 4 gate, but alas, it seems unavoidable in this instance!

So on choke maps, if I use your suggested build, does that work against 14 pool or 15 hatch? If its 15 hatch, do I skip the 13 Forge you suggest, and go straight for 17 Nexus, then 17 Forge/Gate/Cannon?? Also when do you get your gas??
JabbaDaButt
Profile Joined December 2010
United States77 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 00:18:19
July 22 2011 00:18 GMT
#5645
In ZvT, about what time should I be sacrificing an overlord to scout the base to when I scouted a standard gas opening with the drone at the beginning of the game?
"Marines, the counter to Banelings." -IdrA
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 00:26:38
July 22 2011 00:26 GMT
#5646
On July 22 2011 09:18 JabbaDaButt wrote:
In ZvT, about what time should I be sacrificing an overlord to scout the base to when I scouted a standard gas opening with the drone at the beginning of the game?

Around 30 suppylish, though a lot of it is personal preference. Nonetheless, that timing should be a general idea for you.
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
harhar!
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany190 Posts
July 22 2011 02:38 GMT
#5647
On July 22 2011 08:00 harhar! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 04:59 Anihc wrote:


I'm assuming you're referring to 2 rax 1 reactor 1 tech lab expand build. Yes you should pressure with it, but mostly so that you punish greedy 1 gate FE builds from the protoss. You need to be careful, because you will get owned if the protoss is doing something like 3 gate expo. How to be careful?

1) Scout ahead with SCV, poke up ramp with just SCV to get an idea of unit count and possibly even gateway count. Don't just run in with your units.

2) Learn timings of protoss expand - if you push into the natural and discover no expansion yet, I would run back to your base immediately. As fast as you can.

3) Reaper scout.


Thx for the answer.

Okay let me get this straight (ignoring the reaper for now):

I push when I have 2 Rauders and concussive just finishes.

CASE1: No nexus.
-> retreat immediatly
CASE2: Nexus warping
-> we can assume its some kind of 2gate, 3gate or 1 gate+ robo expand, probably not 1-gate, because that would be a pretty slow Nexus, so I poke the ramp, see if I could kill that in an open battle:
2.1: Too much stuff
-> retreat
2.2: Not so much stuff
-> ???
should I attack immediatly or pull ~5 SCVs? build bunker?
CASE3: Nexus done
-> 2.2



Ill just quote myself here to push.
iChau
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1210 Posts
July 22 2011 03:21 GMT
#5648
When you 1 gate fe (sentry style) or even just 3 gate fe, what do you do when you get gas-stealed?
us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1688911/1/SaniShahin/ | http://teamenvy.net/
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
July 22 2011 04:59 GMT
#5649
Another question in addition to my previous one today:

Where do I go to watch streams of pro players? E.g. If i really like LiquidTyler's play and wanna see all his games, where do I go for this??

Also, who is a good pro player that has a solid/safe/macro-oriented play in PvZ? Nothing too funky, just shows similar styles every game and wins with it
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
July 22 2011 05:03 GMT
#5650
On July 22 2011 08:47 Geiko wrote:
I've been starting to try to incroporate Forge expands or nexus first builds in all the ladder maps. I have a good understanding of how I should defend all the standard timing pushes zergs can do in reaction to scouting the early nexus, but I'm at a bit of a loss when dealing with earlyish pools (9-10) zerg.

The first pylon is obviously on the low ground so I can't go into standard play once I scout the early pool so how should I go about defending ? Now on the good maps (tda, shakuras or even scrap) I can throw a panic wall and expand later, but on open maps like xelnaga, I try to wall myself in with cannon + forge plus gateway but then I am totaly unable to expand for a very long time, and since I went forge first, zerg is free to do anything he wants while I am on one base with very late tech.

Any ideas would be appreciated


As I mentioned in my previous post, in terms of FFE on open natural maps I have seen Emperor do the 9 Pylon and 15 Forge in his main (next to Nexus), then the 16 Pylon in natural and 18 Nexus. So if a early pool comes, you can cannon up. Doing this obviously slows down your expansion, but then his economy is slowed down too for doing the early pool.

Not sure if that is the answer ur looking for but hope it helps!
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
July 22 2011 05:04 GMT
#5651
A simple question here:

Upgrade armor or attack if going for an timing attack?
I heard somewhere that armor is always more benefitial so that's why I always upgrade armor in my engi-bay first. But seeing as pros always upgrade attack, I start to wonder.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 22 2011 05:44 GMT
#5652
On July 22 2011 08:47 Geiko wrote:
I've been starting to try to incroporate Forge expands or nexus first builds in all the ladder maps. I have a good understanding of how I should defend all the standard timing pushes zergs can do in reaction to scouting the early nexus, but I'm at a bit of a loss when dealing with earlyish pools (9-10) zerg.

The first pylon is obviously on the low ground so I can't go into standard play once I scout the early pool so how should I go about defending ? Now on the good maps (tda, shakuras or even scrap) I can throw a panic wall and expand later, but on open maps like xelnaga, I try to wall myself in with cannon + forge plus gateway but then I am totaly unable to expand for a very long time, and since I went forge first, zerg is free to do anything he wants while I am on one base with very late tech.

Any ideas would be appreciated


Make a low ground wall. I know MLG maps are annoying with the depot, but throw down extra gates and pylons and leave as small a hole as you can that you can block off with some probes. When your cannon finishes you can cancel the extra gateways and pylons. Then make a second cannon that's in range of your initial cannon but can protect your future natural nexus. Then place your nexus and continue on as normal. The trick is to not panic and keep making probes. You won't be behind in econ, and your tech will be faster now too since you've gotten your gateway so early.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 22 2011 05:45 GMT
#5653
On July 22 2011 14:03 bankai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 08:47 Geiko wrote:
I've been starting to try to incroporate Forge expands or nexus first builds in all the ladder maps. I have a good understanding of how I should defend all the standard timing pushes zergs can do in reaction to scouting the early nexus, but I'm at a bit of a loss when dealing with earlyish pools (9-10) zerg.

The first pylon is obviously on the low ground so I can't go into standard play once I scout the early pool so how should I go about defending ? Now on the good maps (tda, shakuras or even scrap) I can throw a panic wall and expand later, but on open maps like xelnaga, I try to wall myself in with cannon + forge plus gateway but then I am totaly unable to expand for a very long time, and since I went forge first, zerg is free to do anything he wants while I am on one base with very late tech.

Any ideas would be appreciated


As I mentioned in my previous post, in terms of FFE on open natural maps I have seen Emperor do the 9 Pylon and 15 Forge in his main (next to Nexus), then the 16 Pylon in natural and 18 Nexus. So if a early pool comes, you can cannon up. Doing this obviously slows down your expansion, but then his economy is slowed down too for doing the early pool.

Not sure if that is the answer ur looking for but hope it helps!


This is only necessary/good against 6/7 pools. Against 9/10 pools it's unnecessary.
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 22 2011 05:48 GMT
#5654
On July 22 2011 09:13 bankai wrote:
So on choke maps, if I use your suggested build, does that work against 14 pool or 15 hatch? If its 15 hatch, do I skip the 13 Forge you suggest, and go straight for 17 Nexus, then 17 Forge/Gate/Cannon?? Also when do you get your gas??


15 nexus 15 forge works against 14 pool. On large 4 player maps go 13 forge in case of early pool. Against 15 hatch cannon rush ^^ But if you don't want to, you can go 17 nexus 17 pylon 18 gate 18/19 forge.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 22 2011 05:58 GMT
#5655
On July 22 2011 14:04 XiGua wrote:
A simple question here:

Upgrade armor or attack if going for an timing attack?
I heard somewhere that armor is always more benefitial so that's why I always upgrade armor in my engi-bay first. But seeing as pros always upgrade attack, I start to wonder.

What kind of timing? Please list at least a matchup somewhere, because if you didn't say engi-bay I wouldn't have even known you were terran. But as for terran timings, I know in tvz that, because marines generally attack faster than they take in damage because of stim (the only exception is zerglings, in terms of cost/attack speed). Because of this, you get more benefit out of attack upgrades, as armor doesn't do anything against banelings, and the faster you can kill mutalisks, the better. It's also cheaper than armor, which is another plus. I'm not sure who/what told you that armor was better, but it must have been either a very specific, non-standard build, or someone who was just wrong.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
Soluhwin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1287 Posts
July 22 2011 06:06 GMT
#5656
On July 22 2011 13:59 bankai wrote:
Also, who is a good pro player that has a solid/safe/macro-oriented play in PvZ? Nothing too funky, just shows similar styles every game and wins with it

The most solid PvZ I've ever seen (as a zerg player) is HuK's. Past that, San has shown some good play in the past but lacks consistency (in the GSL, at least), Kiwikaki also shows some late game prowess. Naniwa would also be an excellent player to learn from.
I put the sexy in dyslexia.
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
July 22 2011 06:07 GMT
#5657
On July 22 2011 15:06 Soluhwin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 13:59 bankai wrote:
Also, who is a good pro player that has a solid/safe/macro-oriented play in PvZ? Nothing too funky, just shows similar styles every game and wins with it

The most solid PvZ I've ever seen (as a zerg player) is HuK's. Past that, San has shown some good play in the past but lacks consistency (in the GSL, at least), Kiwikaki also shows some late game prowess. Naniwa would also be an excellent player to learn from.


Thanks, will check them out! Are there streams or websites I can go to to find replays for specific players?
bankai
Profile Joined November 2010
362 Posts
July 22 2011 06:22 GMT
#5658
On July 22 2011 14:48 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 09:13 bankai wrote:
So on choke maps, if I use your suggested build, does that work against 14 pool or 15 hatch? If its 15 hatch, do I skip the 13 Forge you suggest, and go straight for 17 Nexus, then 17 Forge/Gate/Cannon?? Also when do you get your gas??


15 nexus 15 forge works against 14 pool. On large 4 player maps go 13 forge in case of early pool. Against 15 hatch cannon rush ^^ But if you don't want to, you can go 17 nexus 17 pylon 18 gate 18/19 forge.


Cool thanks! Can I ask as well when do you get your 2 assimilators for 15 nexus/15 forge (14pool) and 17nexus (hatch first)? Sorry, Im a bit of a numbers freak
rsvp
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States2266 Posts
July 22 2011 06:25 GMT
#5659
On July 22 2011 15:22 bankai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 14:48 Anihc wrote:
On July 22 2011 09:13 bankai wrote:
So on choke maps, if I use your suggested build, does that work against 14 pool or 15 hatch? If its 15 hatch, do I skip the 13 Forge you suggest, and go straight for 17 Nexus, then 17 Forge/Gate/Cannon?? Also when do you get your gas??


15 nexus 15 forge works against 14 pool. On large 4 player maps go 13 forge in case of early pool. Against 15 hatch cannon rush ^^ But if you don't want to, you can go 17 nexus 17 pylon 18 gate 18/19 forge.


Cool thanks! Can I ask as well when do you get your 2 assimilators for 15 nexus/15 forge (14pool) and 17nexus (hatch first)? Sorry, Im a bit of a numbers freak


I don't remember numbers. After gateway (assuming forge pylon cannon cannon gate), I keep up non stop probe production from both nexus, and my next 150 extra minerals goes to 2 gas. If I get suspicious of 1 base all in I only get 1 gas.
Geiko
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France2036 Posts
July 22 2011 06:33 GMT
#5660
On July 22 2011 14:44 Anihc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2011 08:47 Geiko wrote:
I've been starting to try to incroporate Forge expands or nexus first builds in all the ladder maps. I have a good understanding of how I should defend all the standard timing pushes zergs can do in reaction to scouting the early nexus, but I'm at a bit of a loss when dealing with earlyish pools (9-10) zerg.

The first pylon is obviously on the low ground so I can't go into standard play once I scout the early pool so how should I go about defending ? Now on the good maps (tda, shakuras or even scrap) I can throw a panic wall and expand later, but on open maps like xelnaga, I try to wall myself in with cannon + forge plus gateway but then I am totaly unable to expand for a very long time, and since I went forge first, zerg is free to do anything he wants while I am on one base with very late tech.

Any ideas would be appreciated


Make a low ground wall. I know MLG maps are annoying with the depot, but throw down extra gates and pylons and leave as small a hole as you can that you can block off with some probes. When your cannon finishes you can cancel the extra gateways and pylons. Then make a second cannon that's in range of your initial cannon but can protect your future natural nexus. Then place your nexus and continue on as normal. The trick is to not panic and keep making probes. You won't be behind in econ, and your tech will be faster now too since you've gotten your gateway so early.


Thanks for that ! Seems solid but now I have to put it in practise.
geiko.813 (EU)
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TaKeTV 67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 12
RotterdaM 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4368
Shuttle 1199
Bisu 1136
Stork 541
BeSt 402
EffOrt 363
Mini 354
actioN 285
Rush 265
Horang2 257
[ Show more ]
hero 134
Mind 131
Light 113
910 88
Yoon 88
Zeus 74
Mong 73
Snow 58
Shinee 54
sorry 53
Sea.KH 48
Barracks 45
JYJ 37
Bale 25
Killer 24
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 23
HiyA 21
yabsab 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5592
qojqva2822
Dendi1317
Counter-Strike
fl0m3661
Fnx 710
Other Games
singsing2608
TKL 1018
hiko945
ceh9383
Livibee340
XBOCT289
Hui .219
Beastyqt215
Liquid`VortiX193
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr30
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
7h
Afreeca Starleague
18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.