• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10386 users

[G] Unit production calculator - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
February 17 2011 04:17 GMT
#81
i kinda miss an option to make like 2 observers and then iam totally done with observers. Also i often times like to get 7phenix then iam totally done with phenixes and only add voidrays - you cant do that with this tool.
genius_man16
Profile Joined February 2011
United States749 Posts
February 17 2011 22:47 GMT
#82
Wow this is unbelievably amazing. I realize there are a lot of variables that can make the calculator a bit off, but the fact that you get a general idea of what you can afford off of several bases is absolutely invaluable to me. I can't believe I never found this before. I'm glad I finally did :D
Dyrus | Vooby | Balls | Meteos | WildTurtle | Bjergsen | Cop | sexPeke | Xpecial | Aphromoo | Scarra |
enigmaticcam
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States280 Posts
March 03 2011 18:05 GMT
#83
Hope it's okay that I bump this, as I have a question. For terran, what does it mean when I change the number of command centers? For example, if I want to simulate two bases worth of production, I guess I would also specify that I have two command centers? But if I change the number of command centers (regardless of how many bases I have), then the final percentages change. I'm not sure I understand that, since the cost of a command center is a one-time cost, similar to the cost of building the production buildings, which you've already said that you don't account for.
sirrobert5
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom62 Posts
March 03 2011 19:02 GMT
#84
Thanks a lot man! V useful for theorycrafting builds
P0ckets
Profile Joined January 2011
United States430 Posts
March 03 2011 19:57 GMT
#85
Very cool but does not account for queens. I Think.
Eeryck
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States184 Posts
March 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#86
On March 04 2011 03:05 enigmaticcam wrote:
Hope it's okay that I bump this, as I have a question. For terran, what does it mean when I change the number of command centers? For example, if I want to simulate two bases worth of production, I guess I would also specify that I have two command centers? But if I change the number of command centers (regardless of how many bases I have), then the final percentages change. I'm not sure I understand that, since the cost of a command center is a one-time cost, similar to the cost of building the production buildings, which you've already said that you don't account for.


It is how many command centers you will be making SCVs out of to account for those minerals and required supply depots.

If you expand the income section then click on "more bases" it will add an additional base and you can see the percentages correctly for the correct number of saturated bases.
?
enigmaticcam
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States280 Posts
March 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#87
On March 04 2011 05:20 Eeryck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2011 03:05 enigmaticcam wrote:
Hope it's okay that I bump this, as I have a question. For terran, what does it mean when I change the number of command centers? For example, if I want to simulate two bases worth of production, I guess I would also specify that I have two command centers? But if I change the number of command centers (regardless of how many bases I have), then the final percentages change. I'm not sure I understand that, since the cost of a command center is a one-time cost, similar to the cost of building the production buildings, which you've already said that you don't account for.


It is how many command centers you will be making SCVs out of to account for those minerals and required supply depots.

If you expand the income section then click on "more bases" it will add an additional base and you can see the percentages correctly for the correct number of saturated bases.

So it's not the CC itself, it's the double-production of SCVs and the supply depots the SCVs will need. That makes sense. I guess I assumed it was calculating under the assumption that I've already made all the SCVs to saturate the bases fully, but in a real-world context that wouldn't happen till the late-game. Thanks!
Shurafa
Profile Joined March 2010
United States79 Posts
May 30 2011 04:01 GMT
#88
Can you please add the ability to receive resources from your partner at 5:00? Phenomenal utility btw many thanks!
"Impossible Only Means That You Haven't Found The Solution Yet..."
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
June 14 2011 22:13 GMT
#89
Has this been updated for the changes in ghost cost and sentry build time?
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Mahtasooma
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany475 Posts
June 14 2011 23:46 GMT
#90
Concerning the Zergling, one larva produced two Zerglings, so if I produce twice as much Zerglings as Roaches in your sheet, does that mean I spend larva 1:1?
http://twitch.tv/mahtasooma
Uraotoko
Profile Joined December 2010
Chile15 Posts
July 15 2011 11:23 GMT
#91
I can update the code to the latest patches... but i require his permition. I sent him a message but he is not responding.
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
July 15 2011 11:27 GMT
#92
On July 15 2011 20:23 Uraotoko wrote:
I can update the code to the latest patches... but i require his permition. I sent him a message but he is not responding.


Im sure he can probably do it himself since he did make it in the first place ^^

It would probably be good to keep it updated with each patch, reduced obs build time and zealot time and increased stim are the only things i can think of other then the ghost change, also i dont think stim can be included because its not a unit
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
Uraotoko
Profile Joined December 2010
Chile15 Posts
July 16 2011 05:28 GMT
#93
he definetly can do it, the question is when will he do it
InfamousSC2
Profile Joined June 2011
United States35 Posts
July 16 2011 05:41 GMT
#94
for the zerg calculator is there any way to factor in queens? there isnt a lot for it with the rest of the units
Disregard women, acquire currency
Alchemind
Profile Joined November 2010
Albania142 Posts
July 16 2011 20:44 GMT
#95
Awesome, man. Thanks for your hard work!
You are a fucking choir boy compared to me!!!! A choir boy!!!!
JoeAWESOME
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden1080 Posts
July 16 2011 21:26 GMT
#96
On July 16 2011 14:41 InfamousSC2 wrote:
for the zerg calculator is there any way to factor in queens? there isnt a lot for it with the rest of the units



Kinda hard to have queens in the factor as the larva inject wont be perfect from the player so its hard to count that in
Simply Awesome! - Liquid'Ret - NSHoSeo_Seal - coLMVP_DRG - EG_Idra - Fnatic.NightEnd
Shonof
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands9 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 14:29:47
January 22 2012 14:29 GMT
#97
I have found a problem. I made a build:

http://sc2calc.org/build_order/?buildOrder=9 Overlord
12 Spawning Pool
16 Queen, then constant Spawn Larvae
18 Extractor
17 Extractor Trick into Zergling
[2]%0A19+Overlord%0A19+Hatchery%0A21+Queen%2C+then+constant+Spawn+Larvae%0A23+Overlord%0A%23+29+Send+a+drone+to+the+3rd%0A29+Overlord%0A34+Hatchery%2C+then+Queen%0A%23+kan+soms+niet%0A34+%2B3+on+gas%0A34+Extractor%2C+then+transfer+3%0A36+Overlord%0A44+Lair%0A44+Overlord%0A54+Evolution+Chamber%0A53+Roach+Warren%0A53+Overlord

This is the limit the calc can take. I want to add a overlord on 55 food at the bottom, but then the calc doesn't work anymore
KingKiron
Profile Joined July 2010
36 Posts
February 14 2012 04:10 GMT
#98
The command

@100 gas Metalbolic Boost

Does not work, but the command

@100 gas Supply Depot

Does work, what gives?
MidnightZL
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden203 Posts
March 22 2013 19:55 GMT
#99
This was some intressting shit, anyone knows of a version for HOTS? would love it.
- I'm fairly certain YOLO is just Carpe Diem for stupid people - Jack Black
Haploid
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands89 Posts
March 24 2013 09:52 GMT
#100
For HotS suppport, see: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=159994&currentpage=16#314
Thank you Carl, you saved me from having to kill them all myself.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
ZerO 118
Leta 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
Sea.KH 54
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1560
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes917
Other Games
gofns33183
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude11
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2212
• TFBlade605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
33m
Stellar Fest
33m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.