• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7144 users

The Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 88

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 489 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
ManiacTheZealot
Profile Joined December 2009
United States490 Posts
September 09 2011 06:04 GMT
#1741
On September 09 2011 14:11 heroofcanton wrote:
Ok. So I don't know if you guys have seen the infestor nerf that just dropped on 1.4. They can no longer target massive units. So... how are we going to deal with collosi?


Corruptors again. I'd start looking for builds that do well against voidray/colossus because that will probably make a pretty big comeback. I'm not looking forward to that.
heroofcanton
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States167 Posts
September 09 2011 06:09 GMT
#1742
Ugh corruptors. Anything but corruptors...
The hero of Canton, the man they call me.
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
September 09 2011 06:24 GMT
#1743
On September 09 2011 14:11 heroofcanton wrote:
Ok. So I don't know if you guys have seen the infestor nerf that just dropped on 1.4. They can no longer target massive units. So... how are we going to deal with collosi?

How are we going to deal with lots of archons?

Anyway, to those that saw Kyrix vs jjakji in the up/down matches, how do you deal with jjakji's style in that game? I ALWAYS have issues against that style. Do you stop making mutas at all in favor of way way more banelings? Infestors instead of mutas? Of the few times I have played against that style, I just dont have enough gas to support the number of banelings I need + mutas, let alone infestors.
_-NoMaN-_
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada250 Posts
September 09 2011 06:44 GMT
#1744
On September 09 2011 15:04 ManiacTheZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 14:11 heroofcanton wrote:
Ok. So I don't know if you guys have seen the infestor nerf that just dropped on 1.4. They can no longer target massive units. So... how are we going to deal with collosi?


Corruptors again. I'd start looking for builds that do well against voidray/colossus because that will probably make a pretty big comeback. I'm not looking forward to that.

well, you can still neural, even neuralling a bunch of voids to take down the col might work.
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 07:58:53
September 09 2011 07:04 GMT
#1745
What is the best way to tell the difference between a 1 rax expo and a 2 rax.

All I look for is fast 2nd depot, lack of scvs and to some degree how aggressive his marines are.

Thats all I can tell , advice?

edit: i mean when they hide the 2nd rax obviously haha
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
jackdaleaper
Profile Joined September 2010
Philippines1216 Posts
September 09 2011 08:05 GMT
#1746
On September 09 2011 15:44 _-NoMaN-_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2011 15:04 ManiacTheZealot wrote:
On September 09 2011 14:11 heroofcanton wrote:
Ok. So I don't know if you guys have seen the infestor nerf that just dropped on 1.4. They can no longer target massive units. So... how are we going to deal with collosi?


Corruptors again. I'd start looking for builds that do well against voidray/colossus because that will probably make a pretty big comeback. I'm not looking forward to that.

well, you can still neural, even neuralling a bunch of voids to take down the col might work.


Not very energy efficient, and the infestors would probably die a few seconds after NP when colossi hit them I think might start practicing 6 or 9 pool again But seriously, the only thing I can think of now would be corruptors. Or find a safer way to get ultras early (might be possible with the build time buff).
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
September 09 2011 15:39 GMT
#1747
Hi guys plat Terran converting into Zerg here

having trouble figuring out the most basic things like how to open Etc.

any good Zerg videos for beginners ?

What I really want is some replays from the highest level pros from the last few months but I am having trouble finding any ?
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-09 16:05:53
September 09 2011 16:05 GMT
#1748
Is it possible for someone to post timings for when mutas infestors and broodlords would typically come out?
ManiacTheZealot
Profile Joined December 2009
United States490 Posts
September 09 2011 17:16 GMT
#1749
On September 10 2011 01:05 cydial wrote:
Is it possible for someone to post timings for when mutas infestors and broodlords would typically come out?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=202400 These are the earliest possible timings. As far as typical timings go you're on your own for that one it varies quite a bit especially for broodlords. I would recommend you maintain good scouting for late game things like that. Use timings for early game when you can't get into their base.
Lasbike
Profile Joined January 2011
France2888 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 01:59:57
September 10 2011 01:59 GMT
#1750
In ZvT, what is the standard Lair timing for a zerg going Muta/Ling/Bling against a Terran going Marine/Tank ? Begin Lair morphing at 08:00 ? 10:00 ?
Host-
Profile Joined December 2010
New Zealand459 Posts
September 10 2011 05:34 GMT
#1751
In ZvP how is a composition of Lots of Archons, A few VR and Collossus, with some zlots and HT's mixed in dealt with? When I faced it I went ultralisk as that was sort of my game plan with was obviously a bad idea, I now think Broods would have been a much better idea. ( I was on 6 bases,2 mined out 4 fully mining)
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
September 10 2011 05:43 GMT
#1752
How do you deal with tank/thor/hellion when they start upgrades early and get ahead on them? No matter how hard I try, or what I try, I just cant beat a maxed 3-3 terran army of that composition. I can be up 5 bases (+ a macro hatch) to his 3 and when we try to trade he ends up losing way less and is able to remax easily, while I am just unable to.

Should I just go mass roach even though at this point I am usually significantly behind in upgrades for roaches?
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
September 10 2011 05:50 GMT
#1753
On September 10 2011 14:43 TheRabidDeer wrote:
How do you deal with tank/thor/hellion when they start upgrades early and get ahead on them? No matter how hard I try, or what I try, I just cant beat a maxed 3-3 terran army of that composition. I can be up 5 bases (+ a macro hatch) to his 3 and when we try to trade he ends up losing way less and is able to remax easily, while I am just unable to.

Should I just go mass roach even though at this point I am usually significantly behind in upgrades for roaches?


Against mech you need at least 1.5x or double the amount of resource to remax multiple times and destroy his army. Once the Terran gets to 200/200, you will need to remax 2 or 3 times just to kill one of his armies, so you should have a ton of bases, lots of money in the bank, and a huge amount of stocked larvae. Broodlords can also work, but make sure you don't get killed by a flock of vikings or ghosts that are much more common now. I still find mass roach to be the best way. Its also very profitable to drop the main just because its harder for Terran to make production structures and you can basically stop all Terran production for 60+ seconds if you can kill all factories.
133 221 333 123 111
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
September 10 2011 06:05 GMT
#1754
On September 10 2011 14:50 GenesisX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 14:43 TheRabidDeer wrote:
How do you deal with tank/thor/hellion when they start upgrades early and get ahead on them? No matter how hard I try, or what I try, I just cant beat a maxed 3-3 terran army of that composition. I can be up 5 bases (+ a macro hatch) to his 3 and when we try to trade he ends up losing way less and is able to remax easily, while I am just unable to.

Should I just go mass roach even though at this point I am usually significantly behind in upgrades for roaches?


Against mech you need at least 1.5x or double the amount of resource to remax multiple times and destroy his army. Once the Terran gets to 200/200, you will need to remax 2 or 3 times just to kill one of his armies, so you should have a ton of bases, lots of money in the bank, and a huge amount of stocked larvae. Broodlords can also work, but make sure you don't get killed by a flock of vikings or ghosts that are much more common now. I still find mass roach to be the best way. Its also very profitable to drop the main just because its harder for Terran to make production structures and you can basically stop all Terran production for 60+ seconds if you can kill all factories.

So, I will basically go into hardcore macro roach mode instead of trying to muta harass at all... so does mass roach work decently well against mech then or is it susceptible to a tech switch? BL's never work for me because thors do a lot of damage to them still and its pretty easy to lose them to vikings
Truedot
Profile Joined August 2011
444 Posts
September 10 2011 06:22 GMT
#1755
ive been running into a problem where T or P know where my nyduses are, even without scouts in the area.

Do they show up pinged by location on the minimap? I thought it was only a loud screech that indicated you've popped one off, but it seems to be that people are being notified of exact location through fog of war.
I used to spend my time not caring about people's language in chat. Until I got hit by blizz. Now I spend my time instigating people to verbal abusive levels, so I can ban them in turn. The circle of life.
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 06:47:25
September 10 2011 06:44 GMT
#1756
On September 10 2011 15:05 TheRabidDeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 14:50 GenesisX wrote:
On September 10 2011 14:43 TheRabidDeer wrote:
How do you deal with tank/thor/hellion when they start upgrades early and get ahead on them? No matter how hard I try, or what I try, I just cant beat a maxed 3-3 terran army of that composition. I can be up 5 bases (+ a macro hatch) to his 3 and when we try to trade he ends up losing way less and is able to remax easily, while I am just unable to.

Should I just go mass roach even though at this point I am usually significantly behind in upgrades for roaches?


Against mech you need at least 1.5x or double the amount of resource to remax multiple times and destroy his army. Once the Terran gets to 200/200, you will need to remax 2 or 3 times just to kill one of his armies, so you should have a ton of bases, lots of money in the bank, and a huge amount of stocked larvae. Broodlords can also work, but make sure you don't get killed by a flock of vikings or ghosts that are much more common now. I still find mass roach to be the best way. Its also very profitable to drop the main just because its harder for Terran to make production structures and you can basically stop all Terran production for 60+ seconds if you can kill all factories.

So, I will basically go into hardcore macro roach mode instead of trying to muta harass at all... so does mass roach work decently well against mech then or is it susceptible to a tech switch? BL's never work for me because thors do a lot of damage to them still and its pretty easy to lose them to vikings


IMO the only tech switch Terrans can do against mass roach is marauder/thor/tank? BLs actually work quite well when you can defend them with roaches underneath / infestors, but since the new patch is nerfing NP, I'm not sure how well you can build up a "zerg deathball". Using mass roach means you can't just throw units into his army (sorry for the confusion), you need to trade *somewhat* evenly with counters, drops, etc. Since most of us can't gosu400apm drops all day, attacking when tanks are unseiged is the most practical way of trading well. I don't like mutas that much because they die to thors really easily, and their air attack scales way faster than muta carapace when upgraded.

On September 10 2011 15:22 Truedot wrote:
ive been running into a problem where T or P know where my nyduses are, even without scouts in the area.

Do they show up pinged by location on the minimap? I thought it was only a loud screech that indicated you've popped one off, but it seems to be that people are being notified of exact location through fog of war.


Your opponent can hear the loud nydus noise when it spawns, but when they hear that and don't see a worm, they will instantly look at the most vulnerable / dark area in their base which is probably where you placed the nydus. Good players will always scan their base to make sure every inch is covered with their vision. And other players won't realize it until its too late.
133 221 333 123 111
Peleus
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia420 Posts
September 10 2011 07:16 GMT
#1757
Wondering if some Gosu Zerg could comment on my potential roach opening vs T.

Purpose
The intent of the build is to open into a more roach heavy style, allowing for a better unit against early marine pressure, a lot better larva efficiency, better safety against very early aggression and nullifying early hellion harrass. Obviously this all may not happen in a game, however a good build should be able to handle a couple of different scenarios.

The benchmark I was using for a typical build was 15 hatch / 15 pool.

The Build

9 Overlord
14 Pool
17 Hatch
16 Queen
18 Overlord
18 Roach Warren
19 Extractor
20 Queen #2 (and spawn larva, built at main hatch)
20 Transfer Queen #1 to natural
22 Fill Gas
22 Overlord
22 Roach

The first roach pops out at ~ 4:40. In comparison 15 hatch / 15 pool allows me to get 4 lings out at around 4:30. In the case of proxy rax's or unexpected pressure you can always pump lings earlier due to having the 14 pool. Allowing a bit of additional safety.

Economy

Obviously the typical hatch first is designed to focus on economy and provide extra larva for fast saturation and lings (larva intensive). There is no point however having this early hatch if it doesn't add to saturation, or the extra larva isn't utilised because of resource capping. I studied the 15 hatch / 15 pool opening to examine the total mining time up to 5 minutes, and did the same for this build in 10 second increments. I use the term DMM (Drone Mining 'Man hours') to compare the build. If 6 drones are mining for 10 seconds, that would be 1:00 DMM (I.e. 6 * 0:10). Each DMM is equivalent to 40 minerals, or 38 gas.

In the first 5 minutes, 15 hatch / 15 pool mines 68.0 DMM in minerals, and 5.0 DMM in Gas. This roach build mines 64.83 DMM in minerals, and 2.0 DMM in Gas. This equates to being 126.67 minerals worse off, and 114 gas less than 15 hatch / 15 pool, but further ahead in tech with the roach warren.

Summary
I think overall it's pretty viable considering the advantages it offers including safety, follow up attacks and shutting down hellions, but I'm open to different comments.

Cheers.

P.s. I'll try and include some replays soon.
Truedot
Profile Joined August 2011
444 Posts
September 10 2011 18:01 GMT
#1758
On September 10 2011 15:44 GenesisX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:05 TheRabidDeer wrote:
On September 10 2011 14:50 GenesisX wrote:
On September 10 2011 14:43 TheRabidDeer wrote:
How do you deal with tank/thor/hellion when they start upgrades early and get ahead on them? No matter how hard I try, or what I try, I just cant beat a maxed 3-3 terran army of that composition. I can be up 5 bases (+ a macro hatch) to his 3 and when we try to trade he ends up losing way less and is able to remax easily, while I am just unable to.

Should I just go mass roach even though at this point I am usually significantly behind in upgrades for roaches?


Against mech you need at least 1.5x or double the amount of resource to remax multiple times and destroy his army. Once the Terran gets to 200/200, you will need to remax 2 or 3 times just to kill one of his armies, so you should have a ton of bases, lots of money in the bank, and a huge amount of stocked larvae. Broodlords can also work, but make sure you don't get killed by a flock of vikings or ghosts that are much more common now. I still find mass roach to be the best way. Its also very profitable to drop the main just because its harder for Terran to make production structures and you can basically stop all Terran production for 60+ seconds if you can kill all factories.

So, I will basically go into hardcore macro roach mode instead of trying to muta harass at all... so does mass roach work decently well against mech then or is it susceptible to a tech switch? BL's never work for me because thors do a lot of damage to them still and its pretty easy to lose them to vikings


IMO the only tech switch Terrans can do against mass roach is marauder/thor/tank? BLs actually work quite well when you can defend them with roaches underneath / infestors, but since the new patch is nerfing NP, I'm not sure how well you can build up a "zerg deathball". Using mass roach means you can't just throw units into his army (sorry for the confusion), you need to trade *somewhat* evenly with counters, drops, etc. Since most of us can't gosu400apm drops all day, attacking when tanks are unseiged is the most practical way of trading well. I don't like mutas that much because they die to thors really easily, and their air attack scales way faster than muta carapace when upgraded.

Show nested quote +
On September 10 2011 15:22 Truedot wrote:
ive been running into a problem where T or P know where my nyduses are, even without scouts in the area.

Do they show up pinged by location on the minimap? I thought it was only a loud screech that indicated you've popped one off, but it seems to be that people are being notified of exact location through fog of war.


Your opponent can hear the loud nydus noise when it spawns, but when they hear that and don't see a worm, they will instantly look at the most vulnerable / dark area in their base which is probably where you placed the nydus. Good players will always scan their base to make sure every inch is covered with their vision. And other players won't realize it until its too late.


Ok, as long as its an affirmitive that no ping shows up for the opposition on the minimap where it happens, I guess I was playing a map hacker once or twice.

I would set nydus down, not in his base, but at expos or behind empty base mineral lines, to get both the ability to expand quickly, and for positioning purposes, putting half the army behind them. Of the few times I've done this, it was far away from their base, yet they made a bee line for the worm as soon as it popped, indicating he somehow saw it, yet to scan there would be a stroke of luck with so many empty base possibilities, and I never saw it, and otherwise to scout there would mean I'd see the scout. Neither happened and he hit my worm near instantly. I stopped using nydus because he said that it shows up where it is on the minimap.

Mut've been a hacker.
I used to spend my time not caring about people's language in chat. Until I got hit by blizz. Now I spend my time instigating people to verbal abusive levels, so I can ban them in turn. The circle of life.
Chinesewonder
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada354 Posts
September 10 2011 20:44 GMT
#1759
Unsure of how to deal with terran late game when they go ghost. Usually I go infestor, broodlord, with ling and corruptor support. However, ghosts do quite well against infestors and brood lords with their EMP and snipe. I was thinking about ultralisk, but I've never really liked them.
TheRabidDeer
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States3806 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-11 06:03:51
September 11 2011 05:52 GMT
#1760
wtf do you do against late game terran drops... ive been having to resort to broodlords, which are EXTREMELY slow... so then i get my bases dropped and i lose all my resources/tech to a cheap drop of 8 marines and a medivac, even with 5 spine crawlers at each base.

EDIT: This was cross map tal darim, I was at his base with about 7 broods and 10 corruptors, 3 infestors and the rest in roaches/lings, and I had spines at every base. Should I dedicate like 6 roaches to defend purely against drops at this point?

EDIT2: Another thought... is there a way to punish a fast expanding terran with a wall when THEY open with aggression?
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 489 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15879
Calm 2222
Mini 165
Rush 112
EffOrt 96
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5594
pashabiceps898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1877
Beastyqt702
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo575
C9.Mang0295
shahzam225
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason23
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 57m
INu's Battles
14h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.