![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/WjnVQLl.jpg)
Officially uploaded to [NA] [EU] [KR]
Map Details
Name DF Korosen Sei
Version 1.0 (07/09/2015)
Bounds 168x168
Bases 16 Normal Yield
Rocks 8
Old WIP, don't mind the name... I've been watching a show.
Eye Candy
| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
eTcetRa
Australia822 Posts
![]() Officially uploaded to [NA] [EU] [KR] Map Details Name DF Korosen Sei Version 1.0 (07/09/2015) Bounds 168x168 Bases 16 Normal Yield Rocks 8 Old WIP, don't mind the name... I've been watching a show. Eye Candy | ||
|
Avexyli
United States712 Posts
It looks really nice up close, but the 90 degree overview makes the textures blend a little much. Perhaps the Haven Dirt texture could be replaced with a darker, contrasting texture? | ||
|
LS
Korea (South)145 Posts
| ||
|
sTYleZerG-eX
Mexico473 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
monitor
United States2409 Posts
| ||
|
Superouman
France2195 Posts
| ||
|
IeZaeL
Italy991 Posts
On September 07 2015 05:49 Superouman wrote: Double backdoors, double the amount of tears from the community Its all a plan, once you reach the critical number of backdoors people will start to like them! | ||
|
RFDaemoniac
United States544 Posts
I'm really liking the maps that I've seen with a ramp that goes down into the natural mineral line. Big ups this is really interesting. | ||
|
eTcetRa
Australia822 Posts
On September 07 2015 09:05 RFDaemoniac wrote: Can tanks shoot over the natural walls into the mineral line? Wouldn't be fun if they couldnt! :D | ||
|
-NegativeZero-
United States2142 Posts
| ||
|
MorDka
Poland543 Posts
| ||
|
eTcetRa
Australia822 Posts
On September 08 2015 04:58 MorDka wrote: This map is a nightmare to Protoss, maybe in legacy it will work with the new planetary photon pylon PPP It was initially designed for lotv but the beta has changed so much since i started this map. | ||
|
meatpudding
Australia520 Posts
| ||
|
ScorpSCII
Denmark499 Posts
| ||
|
joshie0808
Canada1024 Posts
On September 07 2015 01:10 eTcetRa wrote: Old WIP, don't mind the name... I've been watching a show. ] Assassination classroom? Map looks cool, definitely strikes me as a LOTV map when I looked at it.. not sure why tho. | ||
|
eTcetRa
Australia822 Posts
On September 10 2015 02:18 joshie0808 wrote: Show nested quote + On September 07 2015 01:10 eTcetRa wrote: Old WIP, don't mind the name... I've been watching a show. ] Assassination classroom? Map looks cool, definitely strikes me as a LOTV map when I looked at it.. not sure why tho. Yup I enjoyed AC and found the teacher Koro Sensei quite hilarious. | ||
|
Pontius Pirate
United States1557 Posts
On September 07 2015 06:27 IeZaeL wrote: Show nested quote + On September 07 2015 05:49 Superouman wrote: Double backdoors, double the amount of tears from the community Its all a plan, once you reach the critical number of backdoors people will start to like them! I've never not liked them, but what do I know? I'm just a filthy roach all-inner. | ||
|
Uvantak
Uruguay1381 Posts
Regarding the aesthetics it looks simply gorgeous, but my biggest grief is that the map is not clear and visible enough from the overview, and I fear that if the map gets to ladder the aesthetics will be changed just like Yeonsu was ;_; | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu Jaedong Horang2 BeSt Rush Larva Soma Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2315 hiko920 B2W.Neo595 Mlord379 DeMusliM210 mouzStarbuck205 Hui .179 Livibee164 FrodaN121 RotterdaM106 QueenE77 Trikslyr75 KnowMe61 Mew2King46 ZerO(Twitch)16
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|