Re: other stuff. That's all stuff im sure TL strat would home in on as problems with the map so its worth thinking about ways to fix those
not DQ, but pppp and still win the game.| Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games |
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Re: other stuff. That's all stuff im sure TL strat would home in on as problems with the map so its worth thinking about ways to fix those not DQ, but pppp and still win the game. | ||
|
InfCereal
Canada1759 Posts
| ||
|
NinjaDuckBob
187 Posts
Is that decent-sized terrain behind the 7-1 naturals pathable? I could see a potential issue with large drops if so. If you can't fix the rush distances, then it might be worth it to make those bases lategame expansions and design them around being such. Adding rocks somewhere in the rush path might be a big help if you want to retain the spawn points. | ||
|
NewSunshine
United States5938 Posts
| ||
|
SeinGalton
South Africa387 Posts
NinjaDuckBob: I'm tempted to try my luck having my cake and eating it too. It's almost like I'd rather have the rush distance a bit too short than a bit too long, like I like that flavour to a map. We'll see. Glad you like the look. NewSunshine: You're referring to the way it screws up texturing on the cliffs? I used that tool for the first time ever and now I'm going around trying to paint out all those areas. Won't be doing that again. Good eye if that's what you saw. Okay, changed the lighting and made a bunch of tweaks mostly revolving around the fact that the golds no longer have high yield gasses but double standard gasses instead. Will look into blink and rush distances a little later and see if I can come up with something cool. Thanks for the tons of feedback everyone. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|