• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9539 users

[A] HotS Custom - Page 68

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 85 Next
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
August 09 2012 20:01 GMT
#1341
On August 10 2012 04:46 neoghaleon55 wrote:
infestor neural parasite does not have the retract animation.
It'll be harder to impliment

What about animation reverse? I mean take animation when Infestor takes his target and play it backwards
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 07:48:36
August 10 2012 07:41 GMT
#1342
Hey guys, just got a small patch going up to address some of the new feedback and some bugs that I've found. I've also added a few alerts on the basis of some new information and rethinking of the abilities. For Entomb I think it is highly unlikely that the entomb ability will have no alert, as it would pretty much defeat low league mining. Keep in mind however that workers still do not go back to mining after entomb finishes, as this was very apparent in all the footage I've seen of Entomb. For Widow Mines, because they can work similarly to shredders with dropping on mineral lines, I think it would again be too harsh on low league players if there was no alert (the first notification you'd see would be your workers dead), so I am using my best judgement to add an alert here. Again if you find any contradictory information to this please inform me of it and if it checks out I will see what I can do about reverting the changes.

Patch Notes 1.07
- Abduct improved to further decrease amount of false placements
- The start of a Widow Mine's Detonate Timer now displays an alert on the minimap
- The start of an Entomb now displays an alert on the nearest command center on the minimap
- Fixed a bug where burrowed undetected units caused ultralisks to keep attempting to cast charge
- Purify attack sounds changed and actor size increased to high reflect damage output
- Abduct tentacle model changed to reflect actual tentacle size
- Increased height of blinding cloud to not be obscured by large units such as ultralisks

And as always, let me know if any new issues come up so I can fix them, thanks .
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 10 2012 13:01 GMT
#1343
We will see PvT Battle Report of HOTS this Monday, maybe they changed something. We will let you know! And great work on this as usual!
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
August 10 2012 13:14 GMT
#1344
On August 10 2012 22:01 Ramiz1989 wrote:
We will see PvT Battle Report of HOTS this Monday, maybe they changed something. We will let you know! And great work on this as usual!


?
where will we see it?
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 10 2012 13:41 GMT
#1345
On August 10 2012 22:14 myRZeth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2012 22:01 Ramiz1989 wrote:
We will see PvT Battle Report of HOTS this Monday, maybe they changed something. We will let you know! And great work on this as usual!


?
where will we see it?

I've created the thread here on TL.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359484

Everything is written there.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
August 10 2012 13:43 GMT
#1346
On August 10 2012 22:41 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2012 22:14 myRZeth wrote:
On August 10 2012 22:01 Ramiz1989 wrote:
We will see PvT Battle Report of HOTS this Monday, maybe they changed something. We will let you know! And great work on this as usual!


?
where will we see it?

I've created the thread here on TL.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359484

Everything is written there.



awesome
ScoSteSal
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States54 Posts
August 11 2012 15:09 GMT
#1347
um, xenox, the dropbox patchnotes say that Ultralisks now do 15(+25) to light damage instead of 15(+20) to armor (upgrades also changed to reflect this), where is that from (by the way, that would be pretty cool if so*)?

*although I personally think 20 + 15 vs armored would be better because ultras would still do better damage generally without removing one of Zerg's 2 anti-armor damages
Iustum Agere Arduum Est...Sed Modo Sine Day9o
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
August 11 2012 15:51 GMT
#1348
On August 12 2012 00:09 ScoSteSal wrote:
um, xenox, the dropbox patchnotes say that Ultralisks now do 15(+25) to light damage instead of 15(+20) to armor (upgrades also changed to reflect this), where is that from (by the way, that would be pretty cool if so*)?

*although I personally think 20 + 15 vs armored would be better because ultras would still do better damage generally without removing one of Zerg's 2 anti-armor damages


Hello, yes good eye, that hasn't been implemented yet but will be in the next patch . I was meaning to update it today but haven't gotten around to it. I found it on a few threads in the us.battle.net forums some time ago and have no reason to believe they would be making it up (would be an odd thing to make up also). It's definitely not a well publicized change but it seems to have been in there none the less, which is similar to the changes to the reaper.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#1349
On August 12 2012 00:51 XenoX101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 00:09 ScoSteSal wrote:
um, xenox, the dropbox patchnotes say that Ultralisks now do 15(+25) to light damage instead of 15(+20) to armor (upgrades also changed to reflect this), where is that from (by the way, that would be pretty cool if so*)?

*although I personally think 20 + 15 vs armored would be better because ultras would still do better damage generally without removing one of Zerg's 2 anti-armor damages


Hello, yes good eye, that hasn't been implemented yet but will be in the next patch . I was meaning to update it today but haven't gotten around to it. I found it on a few threads in the us.battle.net forums some time ago and have no reason to believe they would be making it up (would be an odd thing to make up also). It's definitely not a well publicized change but it seems to have been in there none the less, which is similar to the changes to the reaper.

Wait, did I get this right, they changed the Ultras from 15+20 vs. armored to 15+25 vs. light? That doesn't make any sense... Sure, it will make Ultras a bit better vs. Terran, but that completely denies the purpose of Banelings. There won't be any need for Ultras + Banelings combination, I guess that they are making it up.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Lactomar
Profile Joined September 2010
27 Posts
August 11 2012 17:28 GMT
#1350
So I was tooling around as Terran and ran up against a guy who did a really nice 1-base, warhound, marine 8:10 push. I tried it on zerg and it felt unstoppable. If you think there is a counter, let me know. Here is an outline of it:

12 rax
13 gas (put 3 on)
15 CC
2 marine
factory
make tech lab off rax
lift rax, put factory 1 on empty tech lab
factory 2 as gas permits
make another tech lab off rax
lift rax
put factory 2 on tech lab 2

Double pump warhounds and chain pump marines.
Bring 2-3 auto repair scvs.
When you engage, stay near walls until your warhounds have ground down their static D.
When you push in on the zerg, try to stuff your units into his vespene geysers or in a wall.
You want your warhounds in a ring, with scvs and marines in the middle, so that zerglings flail on the armored warhounds.
I think you can make a CC at like 9 minutes if you feel like it.
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 19:06:52
August 11 2012 18:01 GMT
#1351
I think with overlord creep at evo chamber there will be new early strategies from zergs.

Something like 7spine rush:

- 7 pool
- 7 evo
- 2-3 pair of lings and 2 drones
- somewhere near enemy base in hidden place for him you're starting make spines
- when spines finishing building (somewhere at 70-80% of building) start move overlord closer to enemy rampo
- defend spines with lings when you're reburrowing them
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 19:11:59
August 11 2012 19:08 GMT
#1352
The TvP battle report is coming this Monday, it should be available on both Blizzard's site, as well as Day[9]'s channel. Be sure to watch out for any changes. The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point.

Oh, and it's apparently going to be on a new map, so I am excite
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
WhiteKnight
Profile Joined December 2009
New Zealand134 Posts
August 12 2012 18:28 GMT
#1353
On August 12 2012 04:08 NewSunshine wrote:
The TvP battle report is coming this Monday, it should be available on both Blizzard's site, as well as Day[9]'s channel. Be sure to watch out for any changes. The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point.

Oh, and it's apparently going to be on a new map, so I am excite


Can't find this information anywhere buddy? It's not on Day 9's website so how do you know this? Source plz. Cheers.
myRZeth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1047 Posts
August 12 2012 18:32 GMT
#1354
On August 13 2012 03:28 WhiteKnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 04:08 NewSunshine wrote:
The TvP battle report is coming this Monday, it should be available on both Blizzard's site, as well as Day[9]'s channel. Be sure to watch out for any changes. The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point.

Oh, and it's apparently going to be on a new map, so I am excite


Can't find this information anywhere buddy? It's not on Day 9's website so how do you know this? Source plz. Cheers.


it is on his website
you can also check his facebook
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-12 19:43:07
August 12 2012 19:42 GMT
#1355
On August 13 2012 03:28 WhiteKnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 04:08 NewSunshine wrote:
The TvP battle report is coming this Monday, it should be available on both Blizzard's site, as well as Day[9]'s channel. Be sure to watch out for any changes. The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point.

Oh, and it's apparently going to be on a new map, so I am excite


Can't find this information anywhere buddy? It's not on Day 9's website so how do you know this? Source plz. Cheers.

Look at #5 post on this page.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
August 12 2012 21:36 GMT
#1356
Widow mine does not display an alert on the mini-map in the betas. That's also way noob friendly and blizzard would never do that.
Sup
WhiteKnight
Profile Joined December 2009
New Zealand134 Posts
August 13 2012 01:31 GMT
#1357
On August 13 2012 04:42 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 03:28 WhiteKnight wrote:
On August 12 2012 04:08 NewSunshine wrote:
The TvP battle report is coming this Monday, it should be available on both Blizzard's site, as well as Day[9]'s channel. Be sure to watch out for any changes. The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point.

Oh, and it's apparently going to be on a new map, so I am excite


Can't find this information anywhere buddy? It's not on Day 9's website so how do you know this? Source plz. Cheers.

Look at #5 post on this page.


You mean the one that has the battlereport announcement? I knw theres a BR incoming... For those that misunderstood me ... What I meant was where did he get the following information from

"The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point."

Oops now I see this was just speculation on the posters part?
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
August 13 2012 03:38 GMT
#1358
On August 13 2012 10:31 WhiteKnight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 04:42 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On August 13 2012 03:28 WhiteKnight wrote:
On August 12 2012 04:08 NewSunshine wrote:
The TvP battle report is coming this Monday, it should be available on both Blizzard's site, as well as Day[9]'s channel. Be sure to watch out for any changes. The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point.

Oh, and it's apparently going to be on a new map, so I am excite


Can't find this information anywhere buddy? It's not on Day 9's website so how do you know this? Source plz. Cheers.

Look at #5 post on this page.


You mean the one that has the battlereport announcement? I knw theres a BR incoming... For those that misunderstood me ... What I meant was where did he get the following information from

"The current consensus seems to be that Warhounds are unstoppable, even for Zerg oddly enough, so it's possible they spent some time working on it, but it might not be the only difference. I don't think this is the last battle report, either, but it's a case of wait and see at this point."

Oops now I see this was just speculation on the posters part?

Indeed it is. Don't quote me on that
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
-NegativeZero-
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2142 Posts
August 13 2012 03:46 GMT
#1359
On August 12 2012 02:11 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 00:51 XenoX101 wrote:
On August 12 2012 00:09 ScoSteSal wrote:
um, xenox, the dropbox patchnotes say that Ultralisks now do 15(+25) to light damage instead of 15(+20) to armor (upgrades also changed to reflect this), where is that from (by the way, that would be pretty cool if so*)?

*although I personally think 20 + 15 vs armored would be better because ultras would still do better damage generally without removing one of Zerg's 2 anti-armor damages


Hello, yes good eye, that hasn't been implemented yet but will be in the next patch . I was meaning to update it today but haven't gotten around to it. I found it on a few threads in the us.battle.net forums some time ago and have no reason to believe they would be making it up (would be an odd thing to make up also). It's definitely not a well publicized change but it seems to have been in there none the less, which is similar to the changes to the reaper.

Wait, did I get this right, they changed the Ultras from 15+20 vs. armored to 15+25 vs. light? That doesn't make any sense... Sure, it will make Ultras a bit better vs. Terran, but that completely denies the purpose of Banelings. There won't be any need for Ultras + Banelings combination, I guess that they are making it up.

I had heard about this sometime before MLG Anaheim, but when I tested HotS there I'm pretty sure ultras still had their current bonus vs armored.
vibeo gane,
StarOFdadA
Profile Joined June 2012
Hong Kong33 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-14 06:52:34
August 14 2012 06:51 GMT
#1360
Well... As we can see in BR #3 (18:00), when Nexus is destroyed, Mothership Core falls at the same time, even the core's HP bar is full.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 471
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever429
League of Legends
Doublelift4285
Other Games
summit1g12686
JimRising 446
Livibee207
KnowMe184
ViBE132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick886
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie963
• Scarra869
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 17m
Patches Events
15h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 17m
OSC
23h 17m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.