• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:41
CEST 02:41
KST 09:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

[M] (4) Encryption

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Normal
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 18:05:26
July 28 2011 02:56 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Encryption:

A 1v1 rotationally symmetrical map with 4 starting bases. I had four goals for this map:
1) Make it my most balanced work yet
2) Make it my most detail map in terms of textures/doodads
3) Attempt to remove the typical 4-base rotational issues
4) Win MotM #8 and get it into a tournament map pool

I feel I've accomplished 1 and 2 (Thanks to monitor for your help in correcting some layout issues). Item #3 is debatable when you look at a map like Sanctuarium. Item #4, well we'll just have to wait and see how I do.

Side Note: There are a few secret messages around the map. If you can determine all 3 of them and PM me with the right answers, you'll win a nice little prize...

P.S. iGrok, I'm going to be upset if this doesn't meet next months criteria ;p

Map Info:
Size: 144x144 playable
Bases: 4 mains, 8 full expansions, 4 single gas expansions
Xel'Naga Towers: 4
Available for Play: NA
Tileset:
+ Show Spoiler +

Castanar Mesh
Braxis Alpha Plates
Castanar Grating
Port Zion Tiles
Castanar Metal
Monlyth Dirt
Braxis Alpha Metal Detail

Avernus Manmade Cliffs
Braxis Alpha Skybox/Parallax
Port Zion Ambience
Ulnar Lighting


Changelog:
V.4
+ Show Spoiler +
-Corrected several doodad issues that remained from previous terrain edits

V.3
+ Show Spoiler +
-removed terrain "spikes" near the middle
-moved several LOS blockers around the edges to more functional areas
-moved several other doodads.
-fixed minerals in main bases so probes can more easily move behind them.


Pics:
+ Show Spoiler +

Overview
[image loading]

Angled Overview
[image loading]

Main/Nat/Third/Fourth
[image loading]

Third/Fourth from Main
[image loading]

Natural Choke Block
[image loading]

Overlord Hideout
[image loading]



Updated Pics:
+ Show Spoiler +
New Middle
[image loading]

LoS Blockers Moved
[image loading]


Analyzer:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As you can tell below, any of the small raised areas around the map that are largely covered in doodads have been no-pathed. Seige tanks on the low ground cannot hit the minerals lines of the counter-clockwise natural, but can hit just a tad bit of the wall-in at the natural choke.
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Now that I see these pictures up online, I'm disappointed with their quality. My computer is old as dirt at 4 years old and will hopefully be replaced soon. There's a lot more detail to the map than I think the pics above show.

I've gotten to play a few games of it online now and it's quite fun. I don't consider the project 100% complete as it still needs further testing, so please leave some feedback!
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 28 2011 03:13 GMT
#2
Quick iGrok, make MotM #8 require shifted symmetry!
Seriously though, nice work! My only complaint is that the main-nat-third set-up is bland and very common.
Also, the map seems pretty chokey, particularly in the center. Although it is possible that the middle setup will provide interesting battles, flanks seem very difficult and slow pushes seem very strong.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Reptilia
Profile Joined June 2010
Chile913 Posts
July 28 2011 03:39 GMT
#3
wow, that's a very good map
i really like it.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
July 28 2011 05:03 GMT
#4
I won't comment on any balance issues because I'd rather play on it first before I do that (I'm on my laptop atm which doesn't have sc2 installed, so I'll probably try it out tomorrow) but I think I would like if you added some more texture variety to the map. The textures are done well but I feel like the ground itself all looks the same no matter where you go. Why not changing up the lowest ground bases to a rocky ground (think Odysses for instance) to make some certain points in this map "pop" out more to the player.

Then again, it might look amazing ingame and just the overview makes it look like it all blurs together. If that's the case, ignore this post and I'll comment on it tomorrow when I actually get some time to play on it.
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
AaronJ
Profile Joined January 2011
United States90 Posts
July 28 2011 06:02 GMT
#5
Personally I'm hoping for 5 player maps this time so everyone's map will be bad and I will have a shot. Really good job though. Does seem somewhat chokey but its really well done.
Violence is never an option, unless he started it.
emc
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3088 Posts
July 28 2011 06:13 GMT
#6
reminds me of cybertron, good job on the textures.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 06:20:16
July 28 2011 06:19 GMT
#7
MotM #8 is 2p maps only...
+ Show Spoiler +
Really
+ Show Spoiler +
I mean it+ Show Spoiler +
:p
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 13:34:36
July 28 2011 13:29 GMT
#8
On July 28 2011 15:19 iGrok wrote:
MotM #8 is 2p maps only...
+ Show Spoiler +
Really
+ Show Spoiler +
I mean it+ Show Spoiler +
:p


Crap.

WHY OH WHY?!?!
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
July 28 2011 14:19 GMT
#9
Don't worry, he's just trolling you. Month 8 is actually a 3p map month.

+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously!+ Show Spoiler +
What?+ Show Spoiler +
Don't believe me?+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Well+ Show Spoiler +
f+ Show Spoiler +
u+ Show Spoiler +
then+ Show Spoiler +
!!+ Show Spoiler +
:o+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Excuse me, are you looking for something?+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Well I guess if you clicked through all this you deserve a special treat!+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
NOPE!
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
July 28 2011 14:26 GMT
#10
On July 28 2011 23:19 FlopTurnReaver wrote:
Don't worry, he's just trolling you. Month 8 is actually a 3p map month.

+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously!+ Show Spoiler +
What?+ Show Spoiler +
Don't believe me?+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Well+ Show Spoiler +
f+ Show Spoiler +
u+ Show Spoiler +
then+ Show Spoiler +
!!+ Show Spoiler +
:o+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Excuse me, are you looking for something?+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Well I guess if you clicked through all this you deserve a special treat!+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
NOPE!



Award for most spoilers ever in a forum post.

Well done sir, well done
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
MDKnights23
Profile Joined July 2011
United States11 Posts
July 28 2011 14:28 GMT
#11
Mapmaking question. How do you create the floating islands?
Liquid Fighting!
eTcetRa
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia822 Posts
July 28 2011 14:49 GMT
#12
Spoiler Pyramid ftw... NOPE!

Map looks good, buddy.

What floating islands are you referring to, MDKnights23?
Retired Mapmaker™
transience
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium74 Posts
July 28 2011 15:02 GMT
#13
Such superb use of colour! I hope you do well in MotM.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
FlopTurnReaver
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Switzerland1980 Posts
July 28 2011 15:53 GMT
#14
On July 28 2011 23:28 MDKnights23 wrote:
Mapmaking question. How do you create the floating islands?

Pick a tileset that has space as background (like any space platform type), remove all the terrain except for an island, there you go.
Check out @MapOfTheMonth on Twitter and under http://bit.ly/motmorg
MDKnights23
Profile Joined July 2011
United States11 Posts
July 28 2011 17:37 GMT
#15
On July 28 2011 23:49 Holiver wrote:
Spoiler Pyramid ftw... NOPE!

Map looks good, buddy.

What floating islands are you referring to, MDKnights23?


Like areas on the edge of maps where units can't be. I'm talking about like the holes in the middle of the maps, and the edges of maps like delta quadrant. Thanks!
Liquid Fighting!
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
July 28 2011 18:07 GMT
#16
On July 29 2011 02:37 MDKnights23 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 23:49 Holiver wrote:
Spoiler Pyramid ftw... NOPE!

Map looks good, buddy.

What floating islands are you referring to, MDKnights23?


Like areas on the edge of maps where units can't be. I'm talking about like the holes in the middle of the maps, and the edges of maps like delta quadrant. Thanks!


Open a new map of either Avernus or Braxis Alpha. Under the Terrain height tab, select the "down" tool. Click anywhere on the map. Simple as that. Flop Turn had it right above
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 23:29:03
July 28 2011 23:28 GMT
#17
--- Nuked ---
alepov
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands1132 Posts
July 29 2011 00:19 GMT
#18
It's like a smaller Terminus without the free 3rd? Looks okay.
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
LunaSaint
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom620 Posts
July 29 2011 02:45 GMT
#19
[image loading]
^ This is how you make the floating platform type of map. Terrain Texture Sets in the data editor.


This map looks pretty nice, the spacing is really cool and I like how the combat areas change depending on spawns.
Ragoo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany2773 Posts
July 29 2011 08:02 GMT
#20
That middle... a bit of a tower cluster going on there, I hope you put a lot of thought into that.

Overall solid map with nice, solid texturing. It will probably play out well. But nothing really interesting unfortunately I think since Crevasse/Tal'Darim/Terminus are so dominant in tournaments for so long now, new big 4spawn rotational maps have to do something really interesting to be worth it, like Ithaca, Green Harvest, Katrina, Othello etc
Member of TPW mapmaking team/// twitter.com/Ragoo_ /// "goody represents border between explainable reason and supernatural" Cloud
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 14:24:48
July 29 2011 14:17 GMT
#21
On July 29 2011 08:28 Barrin wrote:
The minerals at top right and bottom left have 7 mineral patches touching each other so nothing can walk through them (unlike the top left and bottom right). This makes SCV's have a much harder time starting to repair a missile turret that might be placed back there. It also lessens the potential of micro'ing a zealot (with stalkers behind it) or a marine (with more marines/marauders behind it) between the minerals to "filter-AI" zerglings into them (not allowing this lessens skill ceiling IMO).

The 5th bases seem to have 9 mineral fields BTW.


The map was built off a 4 base model, so when you refer to the 5th bases I don't know what you mean. Regardless, there are no bases on the map with 9 mineral fields

And those 4 watch towers are awfully close to each other (but I can tell they were carefully placed ^_^).




At first I wasn't really convinced that the rotational imbalance was gone at all in this map. But as I was writing #2 in the following I started to see that you actually did do #2 to a pretty good extent. But it is still flawed (in the late game)

There are pretty much 3 main ways to deal with rotational imbalance (they can be used in conjunction with each other).
(1) Make the third base have less resources (possibly as little as 5 minerals 1 gas). It's really more effective on a style of 12base 4p rotational (and wouldn't really help on this map).
(2) Manipulate the layout, openness, distances, and/or vulnerabilities in such a way that the expansion layout is roughly equal (all things considered) for either position, even though it is rotational symmetry.
(3) Let one player have an easier to take third while letting the other player have an easier 4th and 5th.

I wouldn't suggest changing resource count in this map. And this map definitely doesn't fall under #3. You actually did #2 better than I thought at first... but I have a concern for the late game. Well, the first 5 bases are actually roughly equal and that is rather impressive. But someone spawning at 4 o'clock has an easier 6th, 7th, AND 8th base than someone spawning at 8 o'clock (etc.). I guess this adds the "flavor" where the 8 o'clock position will want to be more aggressive and/or focus more on map control, I just can't really say I'm a complete fan of it here

Overall this map is quite good, though


I appreciate the feedback. I'll definitely correct the mineral field issue, I tested it last night and it absolutely will not do.

As for the late late-game expansion topic you're right, though that's one of those areas that's extremely difficult to eliminate from 4base rotational maps. Unfortunately, I think the only way to truly correct the recurring issues (that you pointed out) in 4base rotationals is to make them cross-spawn only, and I'm not willing to take that step and make the map that predictable.

Ragoo wrote:That middle... a bit of a tower cluster going on there, I hope you put a lot of thought into that.

Overall solid map with nice, solid texturing. It will probably play out well. But nothing really interesting unfortunately I think since Crevasse/Tal'Darim/Terminus are so dominant in tournaments for so long now, new big 4spawn rotational maps have to do something really interesting to be worth it, like Ithaca, Green Harvest, Katrina, Othello etc


The Towers in the middle were placed very carefully. Take the top left tower for example. If a player holds the top right or bottom left tower, they can't see whether the top left tower is being held based on tower animation, but if the player holding the top left tower had its unit on the bottom side of the tower, it would be revealed. Make sense?

I kept looking at different tower configurations of 1, 2, 3 and 4. Four seems to be the number that keeps things balanced based on spawn locations and still shows a more worthwhile portion of the map. If I remember right, 1 tower only covered like 10.5% of the total map

_________________________________________________________________________________

After further review for the last week, I think I'm going to remove the terrain "spikes" and light doodads in the middle to open it up some more. With the LOS blockers in the middle, it's key to hold as many towers as possible as the area does feel tighter if you don't. I'm also going to add some additional LOS blockers in certain areas.

Thanks for all your feedback community! Please keep it coming!

*Edit: Typo

Oh, and as an announcement of my next project, a map theme based off the creepiest game I've ever played, Doom 3...
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
Samro225am
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany982 Posts
August 03 2011 10:18 GMT
#22
was there any positional imbalance spottet regarding the thirds in close position? I think the clockwise position might have a good advantage due to ramps and xwt coverage, cause the ccw-position expanding away has to take a low ground third or a harder to cover (xwt) entry into a cw third.

it is alsways a bit like that with every rotational map. nothing severe. just a thought: maybe change the towers and open up the middle.
Exstasy
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom393 Posts
August 03 2011 11:16 GMT
#23
Map looks great!, Nice layout great aesthetics.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
August 03 2011 12:09 GMT
#24
On July 28 2011 23:19 FlopTurnReaver wrote:
Don't worry, he's just trolling you. Month 8 is actually a 3p map month.

+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously!+ Show Spoiler +
What?+ Show Spoiler +
Don't believe me?+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Well+ Show Spoiler +
f+ Show Spoiler +
u+ Show Spoiler +
then+ Show Spoiler +
!!+ Show Spoiler +
:o+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Excuse me, are you looking for something?+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
Well I guess if you clicked through all this you deserve a special treat!+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
NOPE!

I LOL'd.
Seriously, it's shifted symmetry!

Seriously though, winning MotM is hard. Not that I've ever made a valid submission (I really think we should have 1-2 more days to submit, 4 days seems short), but the competition. This map is very good. There is no denying it. But it's very standard-seeming, it's aesthetics are plain and standard (good though), and the layout is nothing new.
However, it's solid enough that it will probably make top 5.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
August 03 2011 12:17 GMT
#25
Update:
-corrected some mineral line issues with probes being able to move more freely.
-opened up middle terrain areas by removing terrain spikes
-moved LOS blockers to more easily usable areas
-submitted for MotM #8, wish me luck!
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
Doz
Profile Joined July 2010
United States145 Posts
August 05 2011 18:06 GMT
#26
Updated Changelog and added pics of recent changes to the OP.

What does everyone think of the new middle area? I felt it necessary to open the middle up a bit more
Check out my map thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=192306
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
NeuroSwarm 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12397
Rain 2121
Artosis 605
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3984
Counter-Strike
taco 90
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1015
Other Games
summit1g9003
shahzam711
Day[9].tv673
JimRising 499
PiGStarcraft282
C9.Mang0249
ArmadaUGS82
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 144
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv673
• Scarra580
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 19m
OSC
21h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.