• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9455 users

Power Rank 04/02/2011

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 22:15:49
April 01 2011 22:14 GMT
#1
Close but no Cigar
(Z)Crazy-Hydra - Out of nowhere CH comes in gets an AK against MBC, culminating in a tense game against Sea. If Horang2 weren't randomly producing results, I'd say CH would be a good contender for #10, but not nearly as good, considering this is completely out of the blue.

(Z)RorO - Solid play, as expected from RorO. He's qualified for the MSL, and has done well enough in nearly AKing KT (why can't RorO ever finish against Flash?). Still, RorO is as always: solid, uninspiring, and nothing more.

(P)free - Off the B-team, back on the bench. Free's definitely looking better, though his MST game against Canata almost put me to sleep. Still, I'd like to see a bit more out of him before he makes it back on the PR.

Shoutouts
(P)Rock - The last time Nal_Rock won a standard league game was in January of 09. This month, Rock took out Snow in an SWL match, breaking the losing streak. 'Grats to him!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
April 01 2011 22:16 GMT
#2
Flamewheel and I literally spent the last two hours debating how to position zero stork and bisu -____-
Writer
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
April 01 2011 22:23 GMT
#3
Fix +/-?
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
April 01 2011 22:23 GMT
#4
Lol I was hoping for JD #2 again but oh well
Jaedong and Baby
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 22:58:44
April 01 2011 22:24 GMT
#5
Hrmm, about what we expected, I would have placed (P)Bisu and (P)Stork a bit lower myself (and (Z)ZerO higher).

(T)Leta at the very least deserved a CBNC spot imo, though he did deserve an actual spot.

Also, (P)Rock's win is more special than just his first standard league win since 09. This was his first Proleague win since beating (P)BeSt in Dec 07!

And whoever played with switching (T)Flash to toss yesterday broke his ELO.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
April 01 2011 22:32 GMT
#6
Hmm, I completely disagree with your Stork placement, and I really feel like you copied Mortality nearly word for word on his placement.
I just don't see Stork deserving a spot here, to be honest. He belongs in CBNC in my opinion.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
gn0m
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden302 Posts
April 01 2011 22:33 GMT
#7
Rock should be a little bit higher, otherwise good list imo
-_-
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
April 01 2011 22:39 GMT
#8
On April 02 2011 07:32 Lightwip wrote:
Hmm, I completely disagree with your Stork placement, and I really feel like you copied Mortality nearly word for word on his placement.
I just don't see Stork deserving a spot here, to be honest. He belongs in CBNC in my opinion.

No you can be sure FW didn't even consider Mortality's ranking when making this lol

honestly Stork played quite well and his list of opponents was solid

Writer
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
April 01 2011 22:43 GMT
#9
Real PR, I still love you! :D

Also, I love, as in absolutely on happy pills and i dont know what, that both stats and FBH is on the PR.

GJ, makes sense to me.

Other than that, Zero shoulda been above stork / bisu !
In the woods, there lurks..
MuTT
Profile Joined July 2010
United States398 Posts
April 01 2011 22:45 GMT
#10
Ah you decided to leave flash as number 1. I will spare your life for that.
MC's strength: confidence weakness: over confidence
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
April 01 2011 22:50 GMT
#11
On April 02 2011 07:39 swanized wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 07:32 Lightwip wrote:
Hmm, I completely disagree with your Stork placement, and I really feel like you copied Mortality nearly word for word on his placement.
I just don't see Stork deserving a spot here, to be honest. He belongs in CBNC in my opinion.

No you can be sure FW didn't even consider Mortality's ranking when making this lol

honestly Stork played quite well and his list of opponents was solid


Oh sure, he played solid opponents; he just lost to them.
Everyone he's beaten I could only describe as "average."
Either way, he copied Mortality nearly word-for-word. That sure sounds like not considering him at all.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10568 Posts
April 01 2011 23:03 GMT
#12
No Roro???? :O...

thanks for leaving FlaSh up there. after the word 5 minutes of my life with my jaw to the floor, i half expected you to put flash at 2 and fantasy at 1... i almost heard nothing from 7-10... maybe with the exeption to horang2. otherwise, my dinotoss still reeks with failness.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
April 01 2011 23:08 GMT
#13
Zero! Horang2! Stats! FBH! All is right in the world!
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
April 01 2011 23:10 GMT
#14
I would have put Flash #2. But then I'm a fan of volatility and 2000 post PR threads and with Flash not really playing that much it would be hard to justify.

RorO: did you realize his "solid but unremarkable" self has gotten into top ten ELO now? I'm a fan of mediocre players (Really, Jaehoon, RorO) but I've always thought his ZvT was good and it's his ZvP that holds him back. So yeah I guess CNBC is about right but part of me wants him higher.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
April 01 2011 23:23 GMT
#15
On April 02 2011 07:24 moopie wrote:
Hrmm, about what we expected, I would have placed (P)Bisu and (P)Stork a bit lower myself (and (Z)ZerO higher).

(T)Leta at the very least deserved a CBNC spot imo, though he did deserve an actual spot.

Also, (P)Rock's win is more special than just his first standard league win since 09. This was his first Proleague win since beating (P)BeSt in Dec 07!

And whoever played with switching (T)Flash to toss yesterday broke his ELO.

Wow, guess who doesn't have the 8 elo records anymore.

Bisu and stork really don't deserve any place on this PR>
☺
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 01 2011 23:25 GMT
#16
Who DOESN'T consider Fantasy to be S-class? Especially if they already consider Stork to be.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
writer22816
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States5775 Posts
April 01 2011 23:27 GMT
#17
Nice PR and fuck yeah (T)firebathero!
8/4/12 never forget, never forgive.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
April 01 2011 23:32 GMT
#18
On April 02 2011 07:50 Lightwip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2011 07:39 swanized wrote:
On April 02 2011 07:32 Lightwip wrote:
Hmm, I completely disagree with your Stork placement, and I really feel like you copied Mortality nearly word for word on his placement.
I just don't see Stork deserving a spot here, to be honest. He belongs in CBNC in my opinion.

No you can be sure FW didn't even consider Mortality's ranking when making this lol

honestly Stork played quite well and his list of opponents was solid


Oh sure, he played solid opponents; he just lost to them.
Everyone he's beaten I could only describe as "average."
Either way, he copied Mortality nearly word-for-word. That sure sounds like not considering him at all.


Are you really going to throw a hissy fit for Bisu being 8 instead of 7 (and don't even try to argue that he deserved top 6).

And contrary to popular belief, it is possible for two people to independently make the same conclusions...
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
April 01 2011 23:38 GMT
#19
On April 02 2011 08:10 VGhost wrote:
RorO: did you realize his "solid but unremarkable" self has gotten into top ten ELO now? I'm a fan of mediocre players (Really, Jaehoon, RorO) but I've always thought his ZvT was good and it's his ZvP that holds him back. So yeah I guess CNBC is about right but part of me wants him higher.


Roro has been floating around 10-15 for a while now. The problem is... take a look at his head-to-head results vs Flash, Jaedong, and Bisu. I posted this in the other thread. I'll give you a hint: if you combine his scores against them he's pretty close to 1-20 as in 1 win and 20 losses. The record just kind of says what most people think of him: he's a very consistent winner over B-rank and even A-rank opponents, but he struggles mightily against the S-class.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
April 02 2011 00:01 GMT
#20
This month stork Broke three al kills in progress against khan. Thats good going even if he didt finish the job...
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV600
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko436
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9965
Bisu 3015
FanTaSy 2708
Shuttle 1992
Jaedong 976
actioN 833
EffOrt 687
Horang2 571
BeSt 552
Leta 184
[ Show more ]
Zeus 167
Larva 155
Mini 134
Dewaltoss 115
Mind 90
Barracks 87
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 47
Sea.KH 46
soO 44
sorry 41
Sexy 40
scan(afreeca) 37
JYJ 36
Snow 35
Bale 33
Shinee 30
Killer 29
Free 25
Aegong 22
sSak 22
Yoon 17
HiyA 17
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
yabsab 9
Noble 8
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc3419
Dendi775
XaKoH 376
qojqva346
Counter-Strike
x6flipin311
Other Games
singsing2555
olofmeister1353
Livibee1279
B2W.Neo693
crisheroes316
hiko258
Pyrionflax238
XBOCT210
dupreeh96
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 6170
Other Games
gamesdonequick585
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN78
UltimateBattle 68
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1887
Other Games
• WagamamaTV167
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 37m
Replay Cast
10h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.