• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:11
CEST 04:11
KST 11:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7109 users

[GSL] Liquid`Jinro Ro4 Foreigner Special

Forum Index > News
176 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All

[GSL] Liquid`Jinro Ro4 Foreigner Special

Text byLovedrop
January 24th, 2011 09:25 GMT
[image loading]

GSL Code S Ro4 Foreigner Special: Liquid`Jinro
By Lovedrop

[image loading]

Images courtesy of playxp



Liquid`Jinro = Red | MarineKingPrime.WE = Blue

T2 Game 1 - Scrap Station T12
+ Show Spoiler [Show Recap] +
MK builds his barracks on the low ground foregoing gas, while Jinro's starting build is a lot more standard with gas at 13. MK only starts his gas after he has enough minerals for his command center, and slowly walls up the path between his main and natural. Jinro's factory/starport is hidden at the right of his base, while setting up for a blue flame hellion drop. Jinro drops the hellions off in the main base, while reuniting his medivac with his marines out front. The hellions grab a few SCV kills, and MK does a sloppy job defending, trapping his units in a narrow passage. Jinro also harasses the expansion, but does not deal as much damage as stim kicks in to clean up the drop.

[image loading]

Single file ? This isn't elementary school.


A banshee glides in after the hellions to continue the damage while Jinro simultaneously expands. Jinro's first two banshees rack up over 20 kills, but his subsequent banshees do not put up the same amount of success. MK loads up two medivacs full of marines and heads towards Jinro's natural, but the drop is spotted and is quickly nullified. Jinro gets ready to push across the middle passageway with tanks and marines, setting up right outside MK's ramp. MK loads up a large amount of units in six medivacs and doom drops Jinro's main. The turret rings take out a few loaded medivacs, but the units that survived wreak havoc on Jinro's production facilities. Jinro denies MK the expansion at 5 o'clock and cleans up the natural before pulling back. MK once again loads up a huge amount of units to drop on Jinro's high ground ledge, but a marine at the watchtower caught a glimpse of the medivac fleet and Jinro had no problem defending.

Jinro floats a CC to the island while grabbing the 10 o'clock third, and once again denies MK the gold. As MK floats his main CC to another expansion, a cloaked banshee is tearing his army apart, and an engagement at the watchtower leaves MK with very little units. MK makes a cute move trying to shut down Jinro's expansion, but with triple the amount of food, Jinro calmly finished off the game to take the important first game. [28:42]

[image loading]

Doom drop.


T1 Game 2 - Steppes of War T7
+ Show Spoiler [Show Recap] +
Both players open similarly to game 1, with MK going fast CC and a more standard opening for Jinro. Jinro attaches a tech lab to his factory and a reactor to his barracks, prompting a tank/marine push with a hovering barracks to scout. MK's bunker wall is shattered and he is now making a banshee. Jinro slow pushes up the ramp with his tanks, forcing MK back. As Jinro walks up the ramp however, his marines lagged behind and as his tanks took the brunt of the damage, Jinro is forced back down.

[image loading]

The tanks had sieged and blocked the ramp, thus the marines were stuck behind.


MK floats his CC to the gold, and sneaks a banshee into Jinro's base. Jinro's viking is halfway across the map, and has to track back to the main. MK drags a handful of SCVs to bust down the ramp, losing a few units but easily breaking down Jinro's contain. Jinro's expansion has not started yet. MK checks the other gold to make sure he isn't being fooled himself, and contains Jinro outside of his own natural. Jinro attempts to crawl his way back into the game by sniping medivacs with his viking superiority. Still unaware of the gold expansion, Jinro begins banshee production, given he already has air superiority. Seconds later, MK spreads out his units for a wider arc, and simply overran the little amount of units of Jinro and ties up the game. [17:47]

[image loading]

That's a lot of units.


T5 Game 3 - Jungle Basin T11
+ Show Spoiler [Show Recap] +
MarineKing starts his barracks behind his center expo, confusing Jinro's scout as he sees absolutely nothing inside MK's base. Jinro spots the second gas going up, and spreads his marines across the map to check for any proxy buildings. Unbeknown to Jinro, MK begins a starport right outside the rocks of Jinro's back door expansion. Jinro looks to be aggressive with his three marines, and does surprisingly well as he picks off 2 marines, 2 SCVs, a hellion and a supply depot. MK has banshees and cloak underway, and the first banshee takes less than 5 seconds to begin working on the SCVs at Jinro's natural. Jinro could not get the turret to go up before losing all his SCVs at the natural, scoring the banshees 15 kills, with marines included. Another banshee joins the fray, and cloaked banshees just hover around Jinro's base, picking off as many SCVs as they can.

[image loading]

Hero banshee.


Back at his own base, MK has already started his expansion. SCV count is 25 for MK and 19 for Jinro. Jinro stabilizes and gets his expansion going, and now MK breaks down the backdoor rocks with an army consisting of tanks and marines. Jinro is forced to bring SCVs, further reducing his worker count. Jinro's own banshee and siege mode finally gets rid of the threat, but now MK is leading by 15 workers, and a total of 27 food. MK once again tries to punish Jinro's lack of units, but this time did minimal damage before he is forced to retreat. Jinro's hero banshee continues to help him get back into this game, scoring 9 SCV kills at the other end before he is chased down. MK takes the center expansion, and gears up for a huge push to the front of Jinro's base. MK's marines overwhelm the bunker and with Jinro's tanks set up at the natural, MK stims in for a 2-1 lead in the series. [16:44]

[image loading]

Storm the front!


T7 Game 4 - Xel'Naga Caverns T1
+ Show Spoiler [Show Recap] +
Both players go for the fast expand, with Jinro grabbing two gas and 1/1/1 behind it, while MK with his traditional mass marines 3 barracks. MK surprises everyone by taking down the rocks and expands to the gold. The quick combat shield enables MK to take both watchtowers after playing cat and mouse with Jinro's marines.

[image loading]

Surprise!


Jinro begins cloaked banshees and picks off 8 SCVs between MK's natural and main. Jinro's 2nd banshee finally scouts the gold base, and once reaching a sizable amount of tanks, pushes up along the left side to force MK to lift his gold orbital. MK circles around the right side, hoping to counterattack, but is met by bunkers and a few leftover tanks. MK is now maxed on MMM army and gets ready to break Jinro's advancing siege push. MK suicides all the SCVs that had abandoned the gold from the north while stimming in with his army from the right! MK suffers disastrous casualties but is able to clean up every single unit of Jinros. However, since he sacrificed so many SCVs, the food count is now in favor of Jinro.

[image loading]

Many SCVs were harmed in the process of this screenshot.


Jinro takes out the rocks at his own gold, getting ready to grab his third, while MK fails at his attempt to use the bottom tunnel to deal damage. After faking a retreat, MK dashes in again and this time deals a sufficient blow, forcing Jinro to pull back for a second time. After Jinro has moved out with his siege tanks, MK snipes Jinro's planetary fortress at the gold, dealing a severe blow to Jinro's economy. A successful flank at the left watchtower decimated Jinro's army, while MK's ability to dance his army around the map makes it extremely difficult for Jinro to have an advantageous engagement.

[image loading]

Successful flank.


MK catches Jinro out of position once again to pick off the CC in construction. With no real economy at his disposal, Jinro marches out for one last push. Jinro takes out MK's expansion at 11 o'clock, and MK dispatches a small counterattack force to clean up Jinro's base. With Jinro sieged at his natural, MK buffers his army with more sacrificial peons and overwhelms Jinro, triumphantly making his return to the finals. [25:17]

[image loading]

Last Stand.




TLAF-Liquid`Jinro Post Semifinals Interview


Tough loss. What's your take on what happened vs. MarineKing?

Hm, well I was definitely outplayed in the last game, in the Jungle Basin game I just messed up really hard because I got overenthusiastic when my marines were killing his depot :D . In the Steppes game, I got a bit overeager to end it too, and then his good defense bit me in the ass. Game 1 went according to plan, except for him getting siege tanks - didn't expect that.

MarineKing plays a very unique style. How did you do against it in practice?

Decently, but I think to beat him I'd need more prep time, as he plays this style everyday whereas most other Terrans don't play in that style, so I don't know this specific matchup (his style vs a more normal terran style) as well as he does.

Looking back on your Code S run, what are you especially proud of? What do you regret?

Winning TvP with mech on TV was a very nice feeling. I regret losing games I should have won, such as vs Check and the first match against MarineKing, which led to team mates getting knocked out. I also regret not setting my goal as winning the tournament and nothing else (I had a goal of making it back to the semis), as during the semis I didn't feel nearly as nervous as during any other game, which isn't good - it indicates I didn't want the win enough.

In a previous interview, you said you felt you needed to prove last season's run wasn't a fluke. You made it back to the semifinals, where you finished before. Do you consider that progress?

I think I played a lot tougher opponents this time, and even in the games where I lost (ie vs MarineKing), I was at least for the most part playing pretty well. So yes, progress in that regard.

Do you feel player and fan opinion about you has changed in Korea?

The reception to me losing seem to have been a lot better than last time I lost, i.e. no "overrated" posts at all from what I've seen but I have no idea how I'm supposed to tell if people are see me differently apart from that. The oGs guys treat me like they've always done. Lots of people ask for autographs, but that's not new.

We've heard you've been feeling under the weather lately. Are you going to take a break or rest up before the next Code S tournament? How long do you have?

Well, as soon as the games vs MKP ended I noticed a pretty serious throat-pain, and everything just got worse from there - fever etc. I actually thought it was all caused by not getting any sleep, so I even went to the gym when I got back. Not such a good idea as it turns out, now I'm sick AND sore. I don't know when the next GSL starts, I didn't plan to take any real time off but since I'm sick there's no choice really.

What are your goals for the next GSL?

To win and only to win. Both this and the last GSL my goals weren't victory focused enough - for GSL 1, I wanted code S and when I played the semis I was kinda expecting to lose. For GSL 2, I wanted to prove my last run wasn't a fluke so once I got to the semis, I wasn't really expecting to lose but I was a bit too... satisfied I guess.

You felt different before these matches?

For every other GSL game, aside from last Semis, I've been nauseatingly nervous. Every time I'd have something to drink after the first game, my arm would shake - especially if I'd just won. But this semis, nothing. While its good in that I didn't make the kind of mistakes I sometimes do when nervous, like miss depots etc, I don't think its good from the standpoint of being mentally sharp, on edge. So my goal for next season is to get into the semis, feel terrible and win them then get into the finals and feel the same way and win those too.

How will you prepare differently next season?

I want to work on my overall game and mechanics for the next GSL. Both MarineKing and MVP are extremely active ladder players, and I think their ability to just beat opponents with standard, strong play saves them a lot of mental strength in the earlier rounds of GSLs, whereas I usually spend a lot of time and effort preparing new things from the first round to the last, energy that could be better saved for the later rounds I think.

Any shout-outs you want to give?

Thanks to TOP for the game 1 build/strategy, and to TOP, Ensnare, Hyperdub, Supernova (ex-Woongjin Stars progamer SaiR, now in oGs) and NEXSkit for their help in practicing. Thanks to Nazgul for, as always watching a ton of my games and offering his advice. Thanks to our sponsors, TheLittleAppFactory, as always, and to Matt in particular for his support.

Any last words for your fans?

Thanks for watching and supporting, hopefully I'll see you at the finals next GSL.

Thanks for the interview, feel better!

Thanks.



GSL Code S Foreigner Special Conclusion

This is the last Foreigner Special news post for this season. We hope you enjoyed this feature, and we'll be back next season to cover the Code S matches of Jinro and Idra, as well as hopefully the Code A matches of other international players in Korea.

Facebook Twitter Reddit
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
eltese
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden369 Posts
January 24 2011 09:32 GMT
#2
Well as they say in Pokemon.. Gotta catch'em all ! Well played Jinro and I really do hope you take the finals next GSL.
DND_Enkil
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden598 Posts
January 24 2011 09:35 GMT
#3
Both MarineKing and MVP are extremely active ladder players, and I think their ability to just beat opponents with standard, strong play saves them a lot of mental strength in the earlier rounds of GSLs, whereas I usually spend a lot of time and effort preparing new things from the first round to the last, energy that could be better saved for the later rounds I think.


I found this really interesting, knowing that the two best (arguably but up there somewhere at least) terrans spends most of thier practice time laddering. I also read from Jinros post that he mostly play practice games against teammates?

I might be wrong here, but i do think that is a very BW style of practising? Pherhaps since SC2 is still new just laddering away like crazy is a better option at this stage, at least until you get your standard play up to the same level as MVP and MKP.
"If you write about a sewing needle there is always some one-eyed bastard that gets offended" - Fritiof The Pirate Nilsson
Beider
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany198 Posts
January 24 2011 09:37 GMT
#4
Very sad to see Jinro lose, but hopefully he will manage to win it the next time!
betakeyless
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2 Posts
January 24 2011 09:45 GMT
#5
Jinro: That's an excuse-laden interview if I've ever read one. Absolutely disgusting. Dan and Nick never pass up an opportunity to tell us how manly you are, but your weak-willed, inadequate answers further demonstrate how far their heads are up their asses.

I hope your game metamorphisizes into something worth watching (and playing). Good luck! from a former fan.

User was banned for this post.
Farting is such sweet sorrow
ryuinheaven
Profile Joined August 2008
Germany9 Posts
January 24 2011 09:46 GMT
#6
In my opinion you do really see the progress Jinro made in Game 1. Harrassing all over the time, with Banshee's, Rine and Hellion drops.
And after being in a good position he stayed calm and focussed by placing these sensor towers.
He made a good decision in not being overeager when the counter drop landed in his base... etc.

I'd like to see you winning this whole thing the next time Jinro! Best wishes from Germany !

And get well soon
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
January 24 2011 09:51 GMT
#7
On January 24 2011 18:25 Lovedrop wrote:
This is the last Foreigner Special news post for this season. We hope you enjoyed this feature, and we'll be back next season to cover the Code S matches of Jinro and Idra, as well as hopefully the Code A matches of other international players in Korea.


This was great guys, thanks for all the hard work this season
Can't wait for next season
Liquipedia
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
January 24 2011 09:57 GMT
#8
Well played and good luck in the next GSL. Amazing run, we are all incredibly proud of you <3
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
Brewed Tea
Profile Joined October 2010
United States124 Posts
January 24 2011 09:57 GMT
#9
Jinro will make it next season, no doubt, taking out someone like MC is no fluke and he showed that he can tip toe with people like MKP, so no doubt in my mind that he can take GSL Feb.!
if it wasnt for mules terrans would have to 15 hatch every game.
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
January 24 2011 09:59 GMT
#10
Get well soon and GL for next season!!
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
January 24 2011 09:59 GMT
#11
On January 24 2011 18:45 betakeyless wrote:
Jinro: That's an excuse-laden interview if I've ever read one. Absolutely disgusting. Dan and Nick never pass up an opportunity to tell us how manly you are, but your weak-willed, inadequate answers further demonstrate how far their heads are up their asses.

I hope your game metamorphisizes into something worth watching (and playing). Good luck! from a former fan.


Are you serious? I can't tell
adeezy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1428 Posts
January 24 2011 10:00 GMT
#12
Jinro is so awesome, that statement about being sore and sick was hilarious. It definitely sounds like him. Definitely my favorite foreigner not just because he's great but because hes so well mannered. Thumbs up to him.
I asked my friend how the ratio at a party was, he replied. "Let's just say for every guy there was two dudes."
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
January 24 2011 10:02 GMT
#13
On January 24 2011 18:35 DND_Enkil wrote:
Show nested quote +
Both MarineKing and MVP are extremely active ladder players, and I think their ability to just beat opponents with standard, strong play saves them a lot of mental strength in the earlier rounds of GSLs, whereas I usually spend a lot of time and effort preparing new things from the first round to the last, energy that could be better saved for the later rounds I think.


I found this really interesting, knowing that the two best (arguably but up there somewhere at least) terrans spends most of thier practice time laddering. I also read from Jinros post that he mostly play practice games against teammates?

I might be wrong here, but i do think that is a very BW style of practising? Pherhaps since SC2 is still new just laddering away like crazy is a better option at this stage, at least until you get your standard play up to the same level as MVP and MKP.


I don't think his point was about ladder so much, more that MKP and MVP can get through the first rounds just through superior, standard play without preparing too much for their opponents, whereas he's felt pressured to prepare something special for every round.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
January 24 2011 10:03 GMT
#14
On January 24 2011 18:59 hugman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2011 18:45 betakeyless wrote:
Jinro: That's an excuse-laden interview if I've ever read one. Absolutely disgusting. Dan and Nick never pass up an opportunity to tell us how manly you are, but your weak-willed, inadequate answers further demonstrate how far their heads are up their asses.

I hope your game metamorphisizes into something worth watching (and playing). Good luck! from a former fan.


Are you serious? I can't tell

def a troll look at his post count, that'll be his last post too
shell
Profile Joined October 2010
Portugal2722 Posts
January 24 2011 10:04 GMT
#15
On January 24 2011 18:45 betakeyless wrote:
Jinro: That's an excuse-laden interview if I've ever read one. Absolutely disgusting. Dan and Nick never pass up an opportunity to tell us how manly you are, but your weak-willed, inadequate answers further demonstrate how far their heads are up their asses.

I hope your game metamorphisizes into something worth watching (and playing). Good luck! from a former fan.


you are a complete dick!
BENFICA || Besties: idra, Stephano, Nestea, Jaedong, Serral, Jinro, Scarlett || Zerg <3
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 24 2011 10:06 GMT
#16
On January 24 2011 18:45 betakeyless wrote:
Jinro: That's an excuse-laden interview if I've ever read one. Absolutely disgusting. Dan and Nick never pass up an opportunity to tell us how manly you are, but your weak-willed, inadequate answers further demonstrate how far their heads are up their asses.

I hope your game metamorphisizes into something worth watching (and playing). Good luck! from a former fan.

This is the worst post I've ever seen on TL.

I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
January 24 2011 10:06 GMT
#17
Can't wait for next season. =)
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
DND_Enkil
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden598 Posts
January 24 2011 10:08 GMT
#18
On January 24 2011 19:02 Orome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2011 18:35 DND_Enkil wrote:
Both MarineKing and MVP are extremely active ladder players, and I think their ability to just beat opponents with standard, strong play saves them a lot of mental strength in the earlier rounds of GSLs, whereas I usually spend a lot of time and effort preparing new things from the first round to the last, energy that could be better saved for the later rounds I think.


I found this really interesting, knowing that the two best (arguably but up there somewhere at least) terrans spends most of thier practice time laddering. I also read from Jinros post that he mostly play practice games against teammates?

I might be wrong here, but i do think that is a very BW style of practising? Pherhaps since SC2 is still new just laddering away like crazy is a better option at this stage, at least until you get your standard play up to the same level as MVP and MKP.


I don't think his point was about ladder so much, more that MKP and MVP can get through the first rounds just through superior, standard play without preparing too much for their opponents, whereas he's felt pressured to prepare something special for every round.


Well he brought up that they are extremely active ladderers and contributed this to thier ability to go through earlier rounds without preparing specificly for each opponent. At least i took it as he meant that they where able to do this because they ladder so much.

Will we see Jinro being top of the korean ladder before next GSL? I can only hope =)
"If you write about a sewing needle there is always some one-eyed bastard that gets offended" - Fritiof The Pirate Nilsson
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-24 10:12:24
January 24 2011 10:11 GMT
#19
Work hard, stay healthy and with the skill progression Jinro has shown us I have no doubt he will win it. GorillaTerran Fighting!!
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Aflixion
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
January 24 2011 10:13 GMT
#20
Awesome run, Jinro! Good luck next season

And this is probably a stupid question, but as a newcomer to the StarCraft scene with SC2, I never actually found out what the Z7 and T11 stuff means on either side of the map name. Is it just Race Played and Number of Wins so far for that map?
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 156
RuFF_SC2 137
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13931
Rain 2245
Shuttle 608
Artosis 575
NaDa 30
Bale 29
League of Legends
Doublelift3844
Counter-Strike
taco 357
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox801
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor947
Other Games
summit1g8826
Day[9].tv709
JimRising 644
PiGStarcraft339
C9.Mang0308
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP94
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra780
• Day9tv709
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.