• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon104
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6235 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 43 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 11:20 GMT
#3092
On June 11 2024 19:19 Koshi wrote:
Well maybe I should read how much he cared about saying the case was bad. But I remember him saying it.

I think I can see town!rayn go "hey that case isnt good" and go on with his life. Mafia!rayn would maybe try to gain something out that event

I think mafia rayn would play different with such a filter. Be more liked for exapmle.

I told that to AZ in mason yesterday around 4pm GMT yesterday. Its literally the first thing i saythere. I wanted to make something put of it regarding him before saying it in thread, but trfel said his case was fake even before AZ posted anything in the chat. After that AZ says "i agree its not a good case" (which i dont even understand why does he feel the need to say that anymore at that time).

If he claims othewise he is lying and mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 20:16 GMT
#3196
On June 12 2024 04:43 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 02:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 08 2024 02:19 rsoultin wrote:
Can we lynch sandy?

Interested in hearung more aboytthis.

Show nested quote +
On June 08 2024 02:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well at least i found one true town in rsoultin.
Best read so dar.


Erm, rayn - were you talking about your own read of rsoul and not rsoul's read of me at this point?

Of course i am talking about my read on her...
Did you wven actually read my filter? I very clearly said her case on you is bad later.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 20:18 GMT
#3197
Mocsta seems to be gearing up for sandroba mafia lynch.
There really is no other explanation for his pre-flip actions here.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 21:20 GMT
#3204
It highly irritates me that noone else can really see the things here other than Oats and Koshi (but Koshi is playing the i-dont-care-fuck-you-all game). Or well not really that, mainly Trfel (and AZ), because Trfel keeps repeating the point the "rayn has not made any good observations in the game therefore mafia".

I was concerned during N1, that when scott didn't get lynched, maybe one or two of marv/AZ is mafia. Obviously i was wrong on marv. We had a talk about my notion that "if youre both town with marv, why didn't you get scott lynched" with AZ in the mason chat. He of course refuses to acknowledge that its a good point since he has to regardless of alignment. He however acknowledges that it was reasonable, "And it’s a good observation I always said that". Except he never says that in thread.

Another thing is about the Trfel case on Vivax. I was literally the only person in the game to call that case bad. By default it's a good observation, because Trfel himself said so.

Both of those things are considered good observations, even if i am wrong about alignments here. It annoys me a great deal that even after that, nobody even noticed those things, Trfel keeps telling i am playing like shit, and AZ doesn't do any-fucking-thing about that while telling me in mason QT absolutely different story that Trfel is telling here -- and never clears that up in thread.

We havent really been talking about anything else too much, aside from our reads on each other, and one other person, which is not really relevant at the moment.

Now as for Mocsta, My comment on Mocsta after i said he is only posturing imo, was this:
Why do you never ever share a single shred of doubt on Trfel's alignment. You havent played for what, 10 or so years, so you should have no clue about Trfel's recent meta.

I do not think it is wrong to assume Mocsta should even for a teeny tiny bit consider Trfel's alignment when Trfel goes like "vote Vivax" ---> Mocsta goes "wow good yeah lets do that shit", "naaah i was just faking a case, rayn and koshi and DMB are mafia", "wow yeah okay, let's kill DMB!", "naah i am actually voting for sandroba WITH rayn and DMB".

At this point, why the hell doesn't Mocsta shred a SINGLE moment on reconsidering Trfel's alignment?????
AZ calls me mafia for thinking he should. Yet my opinion is:

" If Trfel was anyone but Trfel i would say Trfel is mafia because he keeps repeating his awful points and fails to even reconsider anything for a second just because he is too tunneled. Like his points are literally awful!!!! However Trfel is the only player i ever read just by tone, and this is town Trfel. He made me very angry yesterday, and idgaf if you lynch me, even if i could i wont be saying anything to him anymore and let him fucking throw."

This however should not be clear to Mocsta. Trfel just pushed all the shit Mocsta apparently "wanted", and ended up on full opposite side of all those things. But no, Mocsta doesn't reconsider him at all, he doesn't even tell him he's being stupid or anything. Like just nothing at all. I think that's mafia.

Furthermore there is this thing when he is already gearing up on sandroba mafia lynch.
Everything from his post #3099 is simply just preparing himself to look better after flip. There is simply no reason why he should have a thought in his head that rayn is mafia and at least one of DMB/sandroba is mafia. It is simply insane to have a thought that i am mafia with sandroba!!

This post is just simply nitpicking on semantics in a very scummy way:
On June 11 2024 17:56 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles


Tbh that was bad mocsta.
well rayn was asked 2 things. 1 direct. 1 indirect

Rayn answered neither

Direct. "Was their deceit" = there was no need for deceit
i.e. reframed scummy by dodging the question

Indirect. "But the talk was good.it felt like 5 townies" = mocsta shit. Az dumb. Trfel lost cause. Vivax lose causw
I.e. gives 2 of 5 a town read with a caveat... Again scummy reframe.


Now.. the counter argument is that rayn is defensive due to votes. Yet... This is both overly antagonist (per my comments above) and bear in mind, as a town!rayn, koshi has mostly been an advocate for rayn and asked very politely.

Even oats for all his abrasiveness and bravado does not ignore and reframe in this way.

This for me is a very clear approach that only comes from.mafia mindset.

I literally answered exactly what Koshi asked, and even more.
Mocsta = mafia
AZ is being dumb, mafia or town idk
Others are town and dumb

If he cannot fucking deduce that from the post for real he has to be the dumbest person on earth. He is simply just using semantics of "rayn not answering the question" to painnt me scummy, when i did answer, and more. Probably because he has deduced Trfel is incapable of hearing anything of how rayn could possibly do something townie in this fucking game from behind of his eye-shutters.

Yeah end rant. Now my only question is what alignment is AZ?
If he is town what am i missing?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 21:22 GMT
#3206
Yeah for the record another good observation i had is that AZ was good D1, D2 he is dumb.
He literally agreed with that too in mason QT.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 21:30 GMT
#3212
On June 12 2024 06:27 Alakaslam wrote:
If I were to go purely on voting analysis, I would get the DMB wagon being pretty scummy honestly. "Pure" my ass

I am pretty sure DMB has actually very fucking good reads in this game.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 21:50 GMT
#3239
On June 12 2024 06:35 AlphaZero wrote:
Rayn: I explained in the chat the observation about the resistance to the Scott wagon was good, but the conclusion was wrong. Ie it’s not about my alignment or marvs. It’s about what the mafia were pushing and why.

What are you even talking about. I compared your read about "rayn would sub-consiously play more as town" in that i a similar way why cannot you accept the fact that i can legit have a thought in my head "why didn't marv + this AZ dude get scott lynched if they really wanted to".

You literaally answer to that, that you understand, and it's a good observation. I even say there, i don't care what Trfel says about people being around or not being around.

Please don’t misrepresent that. If you read my filter I raised that point multiple times and specifically mentioned it again in the chat. Now you are being dumb.

What did you raise multiple times?
My argument is not about the resistance on lynching scott.
My argument is JUST and ONLY "if marv and AZ are both town, why didn't it happen?", because they should be able to make it happen if they are both town and think scott is mafia. It's just as simple as that.

And I agreed with your take on me being dumb day 2 in the chat because it tracks with my much reduced investment levels and lack of confidence in alignments.

Yet you never say anything to Trfel while agreeing with these decent observations of mine.
I am sorry, but it makes me at least iffy.

You are not representing either point accurately or in good faith.

Why?

I don't think i am.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 21:51 GMT
#3242
On June 12 2024 06:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 23:30 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:56 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:42 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles


Tbh that was bad mocsta.
well rayn was asked 2 things. 1 direct. 1 indirect

Rayn answered neither

Direct. "Was their deceit" = there was no need for deceit
i.e. reframed scummy by dodging the question

Indirect. "But the talk was good.it felt like 5 townies" = mocsta shit. Az dumb. Trfel lost cause. Vivax lose causw
I.e. gives 2 of 5 a town read with a caveat... Again scummy reframe.


Now.. the counter argument is that rayn is defensive due to votes. Yet... This is both overly antagonist (per my comments above) and bear in mind, as a town!rayn, koshi has mostly been an advocate for rayn and asked very politely.

Even oats for all his abrasiveness and bravado does not ignore and reframe in this way.

This for me is a very clear approach that only comes from.mafia mindset.
my issue here is why is rayn dodging a simple.question.

We have a town core which he refuses to acknowledge a town
He won't talk to deceit being in place
And is using language which conditions you to walk with a tail between your legs

None of this is town

Town would respond to the answer AND then switch agenda to their target
OR ignore the question and switch agenda to target

I repeat.. this is not town mentality

This seems warranted Rayn, why not just answer directly?

I literally talked about it in my post???
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:08 GMT
#3247
On June 12 2024 06:56 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 06:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 12 2024 06:35 AlphaZero wrote:
Rayn: I explained in the chat the observation about the resistance to the Scott wagon was good, but the conclusion was wrong. Ie it’s not about my alignment or marvs. It’s about what the mafia were pushing and why.

What are you even talking about. I compared your read about "rayn would sub-consiously play more as town" in that i a similar way why cannot you accept the fact that i can legit have a thought in my head "why didn't marv + this AZ dude get scott lynched if they really wanted to".

You literaally answer to that, that you understand, and it's a good observation. I even say there, i don't care what Trfel says about people being around or not being around.

Please don’t misrepresent that. If you read my filter I raised that point multiple times and specifically mentioned it again in the chat. Now you are being dumb.

What did you raise multiple times?
My argument is not about the resistance on lynching scott.
My argument is JUST and ONLY "if marv and AZ are both town, why didn't it happen?", because they should be able to make it happen if they are both town and think scott is mafia. It's just as simple as that.

And I agreed with your take on me being dumb day 2 in the chat because it tracks with my much reduced investment levels and lack of confidence in alignments.

Yet you never say anything to Trfel while agreeing with these decent observations of mine.
I am sorry, but it makes me at least iffy.

You are not representing either point accurately or in good faith.

Why?

I don't think i am.


I told you in the chat and multiple times why. We didn’t have the thread control, and there was a ton of resistance to the lynch. It’s a really bad point to try to derive an alignment based on one of us who already flipped town and another I flipped player not lynching someone over a mislynch.

The good point is recognising that me and Marv didn’t get our lynch and considering what mafia agenda is at plays

I have said and implied many times that Scott had resistance to the lynch and I find that point to be good.

You trying to derive my alignment from it is madness.

Why didn’t you vote with me and Marv if you felt that way. You just ninja voted onto Kelsier and then are blaming me for not getting my lynch done .
wtf is that.

Maybe we're just not understanding each other then about that. I know people are claiming you didn't have thread control and bla bla, it still nags me.

I am not using it against you, it was a reason why i -- during N1 -- gave a very good look into your and marv's alignments. I am not saying it makes you mafia, i am sorry if you feel like i am. I am saying it is a point for me to look into your alignment.

Why aren't you interested in scott then, if you feel like it's a relevant point? You have been sheeping Trfel all day and given no fucks about something you think had merit of being scum-indicative...

I have clearly told why i voted for Kelsier. my townreads rsoultin and Oats were on Kelsier, my mafia read marv was on scott. That's it. If you have a problem with it why didn't you raise it during N1 when i told marv the exact same thing?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:17 GMT
#3251
On June 12 2024 07:15 Vivax wrote:
I reread sandro and have a hard time not liking it.

what is there to like after D1?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:24 GMT
#3255
On June 12 2024 07:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:15 Vivax wrote:
I reread sandro and have a hard time not liking it.

what is there to like after D1?


He‘s very specific and unfluffy.
I don‘t have to wade through a pool of glue to figure out what he thinks exactly.

you mean like the case on me where everything was wrong and misrepresented?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:30 GMT
#3259
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"


Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.

I am sorry but sandroba got to the thread when Trfel had already told the case is fake.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:35 GMT
#3261
On June 12 2024 07:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"


Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.

I am sorry but sandroba got to the thread when Trfel had already told the case is fake.

well let me correct myself, he was still catching up when trfel did that.
it would be kinda self-destructing to be like "hey i am on page 80 but i am voting for vivax on trfel's excellent case i have not seen yet".
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:38 GMT
#3262
On June 12 2024 07:33 Koshi wrote:
Ignore Vivax. He is extra edgy today.
I don't understand why this town fights so much.
I can only hope sandroba is town. Then is makes sense.

It is because Trfel and Vivax are too tunneled because of ????
Trfel isn't even that much anymore i guess?

Who exactly is fighting? It's not like were yelling fucks and shits to each other with people like trfel, vivax, oats, (scott, dmb, slam).

sandroba is mafia
Mocsta is mafia
AZ is ???? someone is missing or not.

From my pov in the "perfect world" townies are not actually fighting but i am not sure if i believe in that perfect world 100%.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:45 GMT
#3265
see Koshi? Who's picking fights?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:46 GMT
#3266
On June 12 2024 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
see Koshi? Who's picking fights?

not referring to vivax lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 22:58 GMT
#3272
On June 12 2024 07:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"


Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.

He wasn’t here when you were being wagoned lol

tbh he was, but catching up.
and as i said it would have been seppuku to go at vivax at that time.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 23:06 GMT
#3275
I understand that Vivax, and i will take it. I clearly understand if sandroba flips town i probably lost the game for the town, but what to do... I think he's mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 23:21 GMT
#3285
On June 12 2024 08:17 Vivax wrote:
After my past experiences with DP I know I have to policy kill her or mafia can just generate endless bullshit in lategame when we‘re both alive and have legitimate concerns about conflicts of interest at that.

what?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 23:22 GMT
#3286
On June 12 2024 08:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2024 08:17 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 08:12 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:55 Mocsta wrote:
On June 12 2024 07:48 Vivax wrote:
I‘m holding hands with someone I‘m murdering in a bullshit justice simulator this is fine
Oi

You went all jedi meditating to go 1:1 with dmb

What happened after.. eh.. eh??


Are you 18 br0

I guess sandro got lucky for not being here to opportunistically vote me like Koshi claimed he‘d do
i'm serious with the question

you wanted D2 to be vivax vs dmb

On June 11 2024 22:11 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:56 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 11 2024 21:49 Vivax wrote:
On June 10 2024 21:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 10 2024 20:43 Koshi wrote:
I am 20000000% town on scott and if somebody calls him mafia I am just going to vote that person.

Like Vivax is.


@vivax thats way to risky to post as mafia


This I don‘t understand. Why ?

Or the mocsta blue read. I don‘t think she‘d believe that was a legit claim.

You think she would be able to tell that mocsta was joking if she was town?


Looks like fake dumbtell to me.
No one would believe his claim at night.

Genius if he actually is though lol

Dmb dumb telled hella a lot in the other game that she played though


Hm.
I think it‘s dangerous to lynch sandro here still. If he‘s town the game will crumble and we might be facing off with Koshi + rayn.

My gut doesn‘t like rayn as it usually does but I don‘t have it in me to dig through him now.

DMB would be a less harmful lynch to the game overall, if we‘re wrong. We‘d be arguing over the dumbtells all day, and it causes inner conflict in me while we‘re both in the game.

I think it‘s fair to make this day about me vs her
is this what you meant by you vs her?

On June 12 2024 07:16 Vivax wrote:
If sandro flips town I‘d probably just copy his reads.
If dmb flips town then I‘d start over.


On June 12 2024 07:23 Koshi wrote:
It screams "I have no conviction and will park my vote anywhere it benefits me"
On June 12 2024 07:28 Vivax wrote:
Well no, he didn‘t vote me while having the opportunity.
You did. Dmb did.


The point is that I hate having to handle dmb and I think we are both always overly self conscious in games we‘re in together.

After my past experiences with DP I know I have to policy kill her or mafia can just generate endless bullshit in lategame when we‘re both alive and have legitimate concerns about conflicts of interest at that.
So sandroba is getting lynches today 6 or 7 to 3 last I checked

At what point do you follow through to policy lynch

Shouldn't you be on dmb >> sandroba then?

what is this guy talking about again? :D
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 957
WardiTV805
OGKoka 257
Rex139
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 257
ProTech152
Rex 139
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2801
Shuttle 1702
EffOrt 814
BeSt 650
Mini 394
Light 390
firebathero 358
Stork 327
ggaemo 270
ZerO 270
[ Show more ]
Rush 178
Barracks 121
Zeus 74
Shine 73
Killer 66
Hyun 40
sorry 40
Yoon 37
Mong 32
Shinee 31
Aegong 29
Sexy 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 21
soO 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
zelot 6
Noble 4
Dota 2
qojqva3645
Dendi1732
BananaSlamJamma353
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes542
Other Games
singsing2693
hiko1044
B2W.Neo827
Lowko373
Liquid`RaSZi327
Pyrionflax220
Sick208
Liquid`VortiX205
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH324
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2152
• Nemesis1713
• TFBlade642
Other Games
• WagamamaTV260
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.