• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9885 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 15:08 GMT
#4243
On March 08 2024 00:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

These are good townie reads for d1

So what
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 15:13 GMT
#4246
I kind of have a crazy thought but not sure if I should share it. Wish I had the whisper.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 15:35 GMT
#4255
On March 08 2024 00:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
I don't want to misrep Oats so I will be limiting to what I consider reads to being their "votes" in this thread and if they ever directly say that someone is scummy/town. Simply "I don't like this (post)" is not enough IMO. In chronological order"

+ Show Spoiler [Links] +
1. Voted to lynch CopCake.

2. A. Slam is scummy.
B. Voted to lynch Slam.

3. Vivax is scummy.

4. Voted to lynch Koshi.

5. Voted to lynch VE.

6. "Town: koshi, iamp, rayn. Mafia: VE, jacob... DMB"

7. "I do agree that either both are mafia or rayn is town, I don’t think he does that as mafia rayn to town marv"

8. "I think Palmar has been way more townie this last like 5 pages and that only seems to solidify marvs read"

9. Votes to lynch DMB.

10. Votes to lynch JAT.


So we have:

Town:
Koshi (previously scum voted)*
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar


NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Jealous
Meapak_Ziphh
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels
Alakaslam

Scum:
VE
Jacob
DMB
CopCake
Slam
Vivax
JAT
Koshi*


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."


Seem right, @Oats?

Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

I really don’t like the way he was absolving himself of responsibility on day 1 and sheeping marv wholesale while claiming marv wasn’t a townread for him.
Today hes said twice now about the check possibly being altered but he’s seems to have said it just to say it without fully considering what the options are

There are no options, Oats. If you are town you have been very unfortunate. Or slam is mafia, which I think is very unlikely. In each case, the correct play is always to lynch you today.

The correct play is to lynch mafia.

The man makes a good point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 15:46 GMT
#4258
Let's have some fun shall we.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 15:51 GMT
#4262
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

Want to vote tts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 16:07 GMT
#4266
On March 08 2024 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m fully expecting mafia to skate by today on the “it’s oats let’s pick this up day 3” and waste today

Want to vote tts?

Absolutely

Why not do it then
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 16:35 GMT
#4271
On March 07 2024 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.

Palmar not sure if anyone asked you this but why did you ignore all the logic and reasoning behind who whispered who and why.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 16:44 GMT
#4274
On March 08 2024 01:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia getting both whispers is way more unlikely than me getting red checked cmon

Well I was talking more on how smart people came to the conclusion rayn was town by what he did.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 19:50 GMT
#4319
I feel very confident that ve palmar and tts are scum at this point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 20:26 GMT
#4327
On March 08 2024 05:04 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 04:20 CopCake wrote:
Is it a bad move to whisper the cop? When you know he is alive?

Or why wasnt slam whispered?

These questions can help to answer “why wasnt slam roleblocked”

There are only two scenarios

- Mafia dont see slam as a treat and killed rayn/sandro

- Marv is mafia, his team blocked rayn and killed him


Okay, I see what happened here. You just straight up quoted the wrong post from Slam and were responding to the other thread.

As for why I didn't mason Slam, frankly I'd rather whisper someone who I think is more invested in the game on a more consistent basis, someone who I read town without any role claims. I am operating on the assumption that Slam is cop, so I know his alignment. Why would I whisper him now, then? When we get the Oats flip, we will know what Slam is for sure either way. I'd rather get to know someone who has a strong presence in the thread, drove discourse on D1 as well as both wagons, etc.

All of the protection roles for town can't protect themselves like JK, Doctor, etc. Rayn wouldn't have been able to protect himself anyway. What could have happened is that rayn protected Slam and then got shot, for example. If Slam knew that he was protected - which I don't think is the case, but just for the sake of argument - what would be stopping him from publicly stating so?

You really need to read that OP. Crazy stuff in there.

Can we stop the blue speculation especially if you clearly don't know what your talking about. The only way we would know for sure if slams 100% town is if oats flips scum. Miller and framer are possible so we still wouldn't know for sure that slam was lying even if oats flips green.

For as claiming protection from rayn I have no clue what your talking about how would slam know if he is town. If your suggesting mafia marv knew somehow it's still pointless because there was no missing kp.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 20:41 GMT
#4339
On March 08 2024 05:37 marvellosity wrote:
Very effective and natural code if I say so myself 😇

Not as good as just writing whatever you want in 10 embedded quotes
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:29 GMT
#4376
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar

Why ignore tts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:29 GMT
#4377
On March 08 2024 06:28 Koshi wrote:
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.

Nvm
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4379
Did you see my point about his comeback post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4380
On March 08 2024 06:30 Koshi wrote:
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.

What
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:52 GMT
#4391
This Jealous guy is all right.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:52 GMT
#4392
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 21:58 GMT
#4397
On March 08 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
I don't care what the people say about you behind your back.


Where are they saying that?

It's a joke
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:00 GMT
#4398
On March 08 2024 06:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
I need to stop talking about the night actions.

I did give you a direct order mind you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 07 2024 22:27 GMT
#4413
On March 08 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
If Oats was mafia he could claim bodyguard.
That‘d make it easier to survive the check and pulls more info for scum if they can‘t stop the lynch.

????? Claiming bodyguard is meaningless.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 177
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 519
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm47
League of Legends
Doublelift1959
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g10174
Grubby3010
shahzam598
C9.Mang0261
PiGStarcraft225
Maynarde80
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• musti20045 40
• davetesta6
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21519
Other Games
• imaqtpie725
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
9m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.