• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 23 2023 21:03 GMT
#371
Anyway, I work 3rds now at Amazon, 10 hour shifts. I'll catch yall later.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 15:44 GMT
#681
Wake up in the morning
Get out of bed
Gotta get my vote on
I can sleep more when I'm dead

Voting on a no poster
He'll probably be replaced
I wonder if they'll modkill
Is this shit freebased?

I'm filtering vivax
Marv koshi dp
DP looking better
That's a good thing to see

Marvs first post at pc
Looks way more like Marv
It's fully NAI
But it means his lynch train can starve now I've got the blues
Those filter diving blues

It's my Saturday you fuckers who wants to read up on yous?
Not me I've got the blues
Filter diving blues
Will there even be shit in here for me to use?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 15:54 GMT
#683
On May 25 2023 00:52 marvellosity wrote:
Lovely. Who do you actually want to lynch dear?

Bitch let me get my pants on my head and a cigarette in my lungs before you start demanding answers. I wrote a song, it has content. Are you not entertained?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 16:41 GMT
#692
I still think the meat train sucks. Like, I'm filtering Vivax now and I'd much rather lynch that than the meaty one. Here I'll show you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 16:52 GMT
#693
Vivax seemed fine with meat
On May 24 2023 06:49 Vivax wrote:
VE seems like another VE compared to how he approached the game initially. Might rethink the TR down the road. I take issue in the fact that his first post had that ‚aha‘ component while the followup ended up all over the place with little regard as to who the vote ends up on.

As for MB, I don‘t read the derpy reasoning as AI. Knowing the character of the player, it could be mild trolling or a beginner‘s approach to pressuring me.

I‘m probably biased, but the mech talk appears disingenous enough to be town imo. I prefer to leave that slot to others to figure out. By others I mostly mean my townreads Koshi, Rayn, LS atm.

Got to filter MZ still.

Until this post here....then the tone shifts dramatically. It's less about trying to figure out meat's alignement and seems way more like trying to justify the eventual vote.
On May 24 2023 08:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 08:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:59 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..

Ok. So him being meek is NAI ( not allignment indicative).

Did you see me proof that Vivax and rayn didnt leave together and that rayn was active continiously and Vivax only made 2 posts? So rayn being there when Vivax made those 2 posts is just a coincidence?
And how did you "feel" that they were hiding and posting together when you were sleeping at that time?



yeah and I know you guys played this game sence years but and you have different techniques to play, and you already played with each other and know how they played. I just try my own style to get a win for als Townies
But still i feel not good about Vivax in the game he is just to quiet to be town and he just write safe phrases. Like he realyy suspect for me


You don't know how I usually play. And that's not about the discord timing thing either. There were a bunch of people posting at similar timings, not just me and rayn. That's what Koshi was pointing out among other things.

Maybe you think that's a way of reading people, but nobody else does . Where was any indication that me and rayn posted in tandem? Why should we ?

On the other hand it could 'dumbtell' you as the lack of knowing that mafia chat isn't that super active could mean you're town.

This bears out in following posts, I won't post them all because they all say the same thing. I'll summarize:

"Hum haw, I think meat is meat and gawrsh I feel bad but out of my hands, talk to rayn/koshi! *shrugz0rz*"

##Vote Vivax
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:06 GMT
#697
It's so tite how you think she's scummy for 101 shit, but then defend her honor based on 101 shit. Like you think she's scummy for not knowing how to play, but she could be town because she doesn't know how to play.

Like, I don't care about your pointless meta analysis of what you think the mods might do. I'm talking about your play this game - you don't give a shit about finding out one way or another about your friend's alignment, you're just trying to find an easy lynch and are going to lengths to justify it. THAT makes you mafia. Not whatever bullshit you think you're responding to in my post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:27 GMT
#703
On May 25 2023 02:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 01:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I still think the meat train sucks. Like, I'm filtering Vivax now and I'd much rather lynch that than the meaty one. Here I'll show you.

Where did the one of marv/DP is scum end and why?

Did you not hear my song?

Marv and DP both look better on reread, idk if work/sleep changed my perspective, but they both seem town now. I couldn't even remember when I woke up and filtered MYSELF why I actually thought marv was mafia. DP has been like ubertryhard town the whole time.

I'm more interested in why you give a shit unless you want to lynch one of DP or marv and why you aren't CURRENTLY voting Vivax.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:32 GMT
#706
On May 25 2023 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 03:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think there's exactly one mafia inside marv/DP but I don't know which [...]

Where did this originally even come from?

FOR YOU I'll try and figure it out. Give me a sec.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:42 GMT
#711
So I think it had something to do with how I kinda scumread both of them, but marv was effectively distancing. Honestly I don't remember why I said that specific thing. lol

Could you maybe vote Vivax now? I did the thing :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:43 GMT
#712
On May 25 2023 02:41 marvellosity wrote:
The fact I don’t believe it doesn’t necessarily mean VE doesn’t, in case that wasn’t clear. But it may also. Apologies for vagueness.

What don't you like about it? Like, as in you think this is perfectly reasonable for town Vivax? Is that what you're saying?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:44 GMT
#714
Okay marv maybe you can point out where you think Vivax actually cares about figuring out meat's alignment.

Or maybe you think he like, as town, thinks trying to read someone that close is cheating? Meta?

Whatever man, I think it's scummy and further the scummiest thing in the thread aside from MAYBE Chez avoiding modkill.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:46 GMT
#716
And Chez still modkill as he hasn't voted, so he's at least probably coming back. So I vote Vivax, and so should you.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 17:55 GMT
#720
I did consider it obviously. But I hard read meat town based on my personal experience playing with someone in the same house. I played Video Mafia with Matriarch a couple times and ALL I WANTED TO DO was figure out Becca's alignment, like knowing I wouldn't be able to talk to her about it and KNOWING it would make NO difference at all IN the game, it felt IMPORTANT to me to figure out her alignment.

It feels like meat is poking Vivax trying to get that read and it feels like Vivax has no interest.

RE: MZ to be honest I'd have to reread games to answer you fully, I recall MZ was a skillful player and very active but nothing about like, tells or how they play. I know they joined one of my scum hunting teams one game but not whether he was town or mafia that game (I think town), and that he's a carrier bro. I can reread games if you want, I'm here for a bit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:01 GMT
#723
No MZ, I tried for rayn and I simply cannot. Sorry bredren.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:04 GMT
#726
And then jumping on DMB in spite of actually having beef with me.

I suppose there's already the wagon. All right MZ. I hear you. But I still think she town, and I think Vivax not. So we can just be opposed on this one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:16 GMT
#740
Maybe I just don't see how DMB is actively harming town. Me posting Herby seemed more detrimental to town than anything meat is posting. What it feels like is meat is salty that Vivax doesn't INSTA read her town so she's like, making us pay. LOL

IDK it looks to me like meat trying to figure out Vivax alignment with the knowledge that everything they're hearing or not hearing isn't supposed to be taken into account, so they're overcompensating by bringing it all to the thread. And while I hate reads like this, it feels to me like Vivax is salty about the attention AS mafia. They certainly aren't trying to figure out meat's alignment in this thread. But they ARE willing to meme with meat. Like...honestly it is probably my previous exp playing with someone in the house, and it's hard to divorce that from my read.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:20 GMT
#744
And rayn I'm telling you that in my experience as town in that position figuring out the person's alignment feels important. You showing me why you think it's the opposite doesn't change my read of it, it just tells me you don't give a shit about what I'm saying. And I already knew that, can you see how counterproductive that is?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:31 GMT
#750
On May 25 2023 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
And rayn I'm telling you that in my experience as town in that position figuring out the person's alignment feels important. You showing me why you think it's the opposite doesn't change my read of it, it just tells me you don't give a shit about what I'm saying. And I already knew that, can you see how counterproductive that is?

I am not sure what youre saying here. I am nowhere saying people should not figure out mebaby/Vivax alignment, in fact i am trying to do the opposite. I just know people work in a certain way. Like if i started calling you mafia with shit reasons here and that is all i would do, you would do exactly what Vivax did with mebaby and stop posting other stuff, and almost completely focus on answering my posts only.

It's not alignment indicative, especially towards being mafia. You can think she is town and vivax is mafia, and that's fine, hell you can even be right on that. but there is absolutely no way i am going to agree with you over myself at the moment. the only ways this situation gets "better" is if mebaby (who is already scummy) gets lynched, or she starts doing townie things, or vivax either scumtells or towntells real hard so there is no question about his alignment anymore.

I'm referring specifically to Vivax and meat, not the rest of us.

You may not know this but my ex Becca has played here. I don't know if anyone here played with her, she only played one or two games. But I played Video Mafia with her too and my read on Vivax/meat is specifically based on my meta knowledge of that dynamic.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:40 GMT
#763
I was literally just getting ready to try and mediate. You're a boss MZ.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 24 2023 18:44 GMT
#768
On May 25 2023 03:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
And rayn I'm telling you that in my experience as town in that position figuring out the person's alignment feels important. You showing me why you think it's the opposite doesn't change my read of it, it just tells me you don't give a shit about what I'm saying. And I already knew that, can you see how counterproductive that is?

I am not sure what youre saying here. I am nowhere saying people should not figure out mebaby/Vivax alignment, in fact i am trying to do the opposite. I just know people work in a certain way. Like if i started calling you mafia with shit reasons here and that is all i would do, you would do exactly what Vivax did with mebaby and stop posting other stuff, and almost completely focus on answering my posts only.

It's not alignment indicative, especially towards being mafia. You can think she is town and vivax is mafia, and that's fine, hell you can even be right on that. but there is absolutely no way i am going to agree with you over myself at the moment. the only ways this situation gets "better" is if mebaby (who is already scummy) gets lynched, or she starts doing townie things, or vivax either scumtells or towntells real hard so there is no question about his alignment anymore.

I'm referring specifically to Vivax and meat, not the rest of us.

You may not know this but my ex Becca has played here. I don't know if anyone here played with her, she only played one or two games. But I played Video Mafia with her too and my read on Vivax/meat is specifically based on my meta knowledge of that dynamic.

Okay, and my read on Vivax that he could and maybe even likely would act this way towards mebaby is based on my personal knowledge of dynamic with me and Cake, which has happened.

Like i don't doubt mebaby as town would like to figure out Vivax soooo hard especially in her first game, but the evidence suggests imo, that she's not doing it in a townie way at all. I don't think she actually thinks Vivax is mafia, i think she just wants to lynch him.

Okay, fair. I hear that. But you're argument is that this is anti-town at best and mafia at worst. I argue that it's not anti-town as she only has one vote and PROBABLY can be persuaded to vote someone else if she's town, which I suspect, based on my knowledge. AND I think that Vivax is mafia based upon it. You think it's either or, but lynch it just because. I think it MAKES meat town and Vivax mafia.

Like, do you want me to put my life on it? I know you like that shit, but I can't guarantee town would be down. I'd put my life tomorrow on it to vote Vivax out. Would you put your life on it to vote meat out?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.