• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8535 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 82 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 21:41 GMT
#661
It's probably time to try and start consolidating. I know I haven't been very present today, sorry about that; I'll get some food and start evaluating other wagons. I still do like the Jockmcplop lynch, to me the arguments for it are strong and compelling, but I'll try to see if there is anything else I could go for.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 27 2020 22:06 GMT
#662
On November 28 2020 06:41 Trfel wrote:
It's probably time to try and start consolidating. I know I haven't been very present today, sorry about that; I'll get some food and start evaluating other wagons. I still do like the Jockmcplop lynch, to me the arguments for it are strong and compelling, but I'll try to see if there is anything else I could go for.

I'll be interested to know if you agree with rayn
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 22:06 GMT
#663
On November 28 2020 07:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2020 06:41 Trfel wrote:
It's probably time to try and start consolidating. I know I haven't been very present today, sorry about that; I'll get some food and start evaluating other wagons. I still do like the Jockmcplop lynch, to me the arguments for it are strong and compelling, but I'll try to see if there is anything else I could go for.

I'll be interested to know if you agree with rayn
About what in particular, if I may? I don't agree with raynpelikoneet about Jockmcplop.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 27 2020 22:13 GMT
#664
about this right here
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 22:19 GMT
#665
On November 28 2020 07:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
about this right here
I'm not sure I understand what raynpelikoneet is saying, unfortunately. But if I am understanding it correctly, he's basically saying that you aren't actually reading the game and are deciding your scumreads at random, and most of the reasons are proofs of this. Unfortunately I don't think that makes you mafia which is disappointing to say.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 27 2020 22:20 GMT
#666
I want reading day 1 almost at all which I don't feel good about but is true
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
November 27 2020 22:20 GMT
#667
Wasn't**
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 22:37 GMT
#668
The second point, about Fecalfeast having three reasons to scumread Jockmcplop and two of them occurring when he was townreading Jockmcplop, is a bit more compelling. But unfortunately I still can't rule that out for Fecalfeast as town

I wouldn't be too sad if Fecalfeast is lynched and I would be willing to consolidate on him but I'd still much prefer Jockmcplop.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 22:40 GMT
#669
I dunno what to think about Vivax. I am still not completely sold on Hapahauli's reasons for Vivax being mafia, and I think Vivax's response to those reasons was actually decent. But there were some other things I didn't like: Vivax seemed to be accusing Hapahauli the whole time and then ended with "but you're blue" which seems odd to me? But not out of the realm of possibility. And secondly, Vivax didn't seem to do much at all besides defend himself, which I found quite underwhelming.

I'll take another look at Vivax's filter.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 22:50 GMT
#670
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.
Vivax, this is an interesting lynch pool. Prior to this you said that Jockmcplop, Fecalfeast, and Tictock were town. I get that your read on Tictock changed because he stopped playing once townread, I'll let that slide. But on Jockmcplop, the reasons seem contradictory? And with Fecalfeast, did your early townread mean nothing?

What about Alakaslam, since you spent so much of your first page of filter criticizing his mayor run, why is he not in the lynch pool?

Hard to look at filters and type a post while phone posting and exercising, I will double check these accusations. Ignore me if I missed something.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 22:57 GMT
#671
I didn't word it perfectly surrounding Jockmcplop, but I didn't miss anything. Seems suspect to me. I guess I could lynch Vivax, still definitely prefer Jockmcplop but we need five votes on the same person so Vivax is fine.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 27 2020 23:13 GMT
#672
Fecalfeast, you still around? (or anyone else)
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 27 2020 23:48 GMT
#673
That looked like a decent catch on Vivax there Trfel but I can't quite substantiate it from Vivax's filter (I see him going back and forth on Jock and even says he'd shoot FF or Sho). Please feel free to show me what I missed.

Had some minor shit come up this morning but I should have some time today. I will not be around for deadline tomorrow however.

Oh and before I filter, I don't find Rayns case on FF very compelling either. Ff is low effort but his tone has been reading as town to me.

@Rayn Do you think FF has a better chance at being mafia then Sho?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 27 2020 23:55 GMT
#674
Yea Jock is for sure who we should lynch boys.

I kinda even want to say Rayn is mafia for saying Jock is town. There is like no reason.the Ryan I know could say the filter I just read is a confident town read.

Jock is like the definition of blendy sidelining. I see at most 2 interesting posts (not a simple question or fluff) and one of those is softing a scum read on Trfel for changing his mind...

##Vote: Jock
I can take that responsibility.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 28 2020 00:04 GMT
#675
I can flip over to Jock, sorry been extremely busy today with the baby.
Life?
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 00:04 GMT
#676
Sho is a tough read for me for some reason. He is low content, few reads and not particularly ... Well interesting.

I'm don't quite get the same "blendy lurker" vibe as I get from Jock. It is more a low effort town vibe.

Best thing I can point to is the post FF pinged out where Jock made a list post of mayor lynch prefferrance. Which I agree with FF is a type of "helpful but not real content" post mafia like to make.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 00:06 GMT
#677
Phone posting and my keyboard is acting up (thing my case puts pressure on the screen sometimes and my keyboard glitches out). So going into lurker mode as typing sucks
I can take that responsibility.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 00:10 GMT
#678
I'm gonna spoiler this because it got too long and annoying. But the conclusion is, I kinda messed up my information (thanks for catching that Tictock). There's a lot of stuff that feels somewhat suspicious to me but none of it is super strong. Meh.

+ Show Spoiler [analysis] +
Vivax on Fecalfeast:
On November 24 2020 07:40 Vivax wrote:
Fefes reaction felt more akin to mine. He can be town for today.
On November 24 2020 23:28 Vivax wrote:
Not happy with the volume of Fefes posts so far but purely format-wise it's what I'd expect from town Fefe (lazy posts). But maybe he learned to emulate that as scum, so I'll just leave it at a request for him to post more, especially if he wants to be mayor.
On November 25 2020 02:15 Vivax wrote:
In case someone wants to make me mayor, as in a rebellious maniac who mostly tryhards, here's my program.
If I become mayor I'd use it as a vig shot on Shockeyy or FF if they don't rack up at least 2 pages of filter til the end of the day. That's the only thing that makes sense on a D1 with the awful scum hit rate and peeps should know.

Otherwise I don't trust anyone to be able to figure out Shockeyy anyway.
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.
So Vivax's posts on Fecalfeast aren't very convicting (in the sense that it doesn't look too suspicious for Vivax). I can understand him going back on a very early post like that.e

Vivax on Alakaslam:
On November 24 2020 23:28 Vivax wrote:
Slam intersecting between rayn + Hapa in a way that seems to favour Hapa strikes me as scummy along with saying he wouldn't run as mayor when mafia. Trying too hard to be the nice guy imo.
On November 24 2020 23:34 Vivax wrote:
Also that reminds me of Slam's comment that mafia wouldn't want the mayor spot or something like that (if I'm not confusing something because I'm not bothering to double check). Add that to his list of sins because it's nonsense imo.
On November 25 2020 00:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 09:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:15 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Why is hapa NOT campaigning then?

Now this is actually a townie question i have been waiting anyone to ask.

Well

Yeah which is why you wanting it to be you or him was sus as hell but then Trfel came and put his pants on his head and shat on the carpet so I was too busy going “wtf” at that.

Plus the occam’s razor hamblin’s razor whichever one.

I dont know if you realised it but i have been kinda being after this from my first post to him. I guess i can reveal my this thing: now.
On November 24 2020 06:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay, we'll see about that later on then. Then i am also not gonna post the follow up i was going to yet.


I dont really think Hapa is town atm. I think he should at least maybe have some reads he doesnt atm.



Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 10:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont know what is it about gamewise but i like rush hour. :D

Yep

Basically you went and pushed that button man


Show nested quote +
On November 24 2020 10:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On November 24 2020 09:57 Hapahauli wrote:
Regardless if you take offense or not, that was uncalled for on my part. I do feel as if the "theme" of our last few games played is that you attribute certain qualities to my very early-game town plan, I do not meet those "expectations", and I get called mafia for a longer period of time than I would prefer.

It is a bit of a self-meta thing, but I tend to dislike making any sort of concrete reads in the early game unless I am very confident in the read. Once I articulate a read, I find it very mentally difficult to go back and re-evaluate it seriously. Hence, I keep my reads "notepad", but I do avoid posting every little one in thread, lest I inadvertently commit myself to a town read for bad reasons.

Regarding Mayor... I kinda don't want to run? It's a lot of responsibility, and I tend to enjoy games more where I am not forced to take a leadership role. If it becomes apparent that there is no good choice for mayor, I will likely campaign for myself. But I'd like to avoid that if possible.

By the way, this doesn’t make hapa scum

It’s just that I don’t know why he doesn’t want to run as town. Or if I do know, for some reason, I don’t exactly want to draw attention to that possible reason.

Anyway. I’m running gib vote pliss


Don't even know where his Hapa townread came from. He's very one sided in his argumentation here.
On November 25 2020 00:20 Vivax wrote:
I mean, it's not an outright townread. But to me it looks like his entire approach only makes sense if he does at least believe he's town. Starting with what looks like banter to trying to find out why he isn't running.

Top it off with him saying mafia wouldn't run, shouldn't he be more wary here? This it looks like he was trying to please him, or maybe you, in some way. For the sake of.
On November 25 2020 00:22 Vivax wrote:
Anyway I don't want to call him mafia before I've read everything. Going to get to that now.
Of note, it seems that Vivax is initially reading Alakaslam as scummy but this is as he is reading the thread. I assumed that this post:
On November 25 2020 00:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 00:34 Hapahauli wrote:
Vivax's entrance is uninspiring and scummy, since he makes 6 pointless posts about reads that he's not read enough of the thread to be confident on.


Strike while the iron is hot. I might forget something that caught my eye if I don't instantly write about it.

But noted that to you the posts are pointless. Are they also pointless when I'm caught up?
meant that Vivax had caught up, but I suppose it's possible that this is not true and Vivax is still not caught up at this time. If that is the case, then this argument becomes a lot weaker.
On November 25 2020 02:15 Vivax wrote:
Seems to be a thing atm to just say x is mafia without pointing out anything in specific, ignore questions and peace out again.

At least that's the pattern for Jock and Slam on the last page. For Jock minus the x is mafia but it leaves a bad aftertaste that he dodges or misses Hapas question.

Either way Trfel seems like a reasonable choice for mayor. Pretty much my only TR at this point aside from tentatively ticktock.

I'm kinda in a hurry so hoped I could do more during these hours.

In case someone wants to make me mayor, as in a rebellious maniac who mostly tryhards, here's my program.
If I become mayor I'd use it as a vig shot on Shockeyy or FF if they don't rack up at least 2 pages of filter til the end of the day. That's the only thing that makes sense on a D1 with the awful scum hit rate and peeps should know.

Otherwise I don't trust anyone to be able to figure out Shockeyy anyway.

When they rack up the two pages under duress, my watchful gaze, I'd just try to compromise on a lynch with whom I think is town.
I can kinda see him not wanting to kill Alakaslam, despite scumreading him, to kill a lurker instead. I guess... Maybe.
On November 25 2020 20:16 Vivax wrote:
I'm caught up now. *retracts slam scumread and throws a glance at Hapa*
Also less crazy today.

Rayn could you talk a bit about your scumreads? You seem very calm, very diplomatic so far. I'd expect you to have sunk your teeth into someone by now in a more rain-y way.
You explained you don't want to jump on Hapa then jumped on Hapa in the same post for not wanting to be mayor (I think?), that's the most fleshed out read I spotted yet somehow he ended up on the bottom of the list when you mentioned other scumreads.
Then there's this post, which I missed earlier. I suppose if it really took Vivax until here to be fully caught up, I'm surprised but it can make sense. However, given the number of posts criticizing Alakaslam earlier, I wonder why Vivax is no longer scumreading Alakaslam? Is the glance at Hapahauli meant to say that he's sheeping Hapahauli's townread, or what is this about? If not, what is it? If so, did Vivax just not see this earlier or what?

Vivax on Jockmcplop:
On November 25 2020 01:08 Vivax wrote:
So in summary, entrance kinda shitty here but otherwise I feel like Jock is thinking along my lines here in regards to Slam, Grack and Trfel. Which doesn't mean much alignment wise but I can work with him for today.
On November 25 2020 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2020 23:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Mornin'.

So we have a lynch in 6 hours. This discussion needs to be about a) who is mayor, and b) who town wants dead. There are too many people talking about light suspicions and townreads. That is not important right now.

Trfel for mayor. Whoever is mayor should shoot Grack or Shockeyy.

I think Grack is mafia, and I think Trfel brought up the best point against him: he has been relatively active and running for mayor, but reading his filter, I have no sense of what is "platform" is and who he even wants lynched. That seems like the hallmark of scum "looking like they want to contribute."

Shockeyy is remarkably disengaged in this game. He is existing, but again, no idea of what he wants to accomplish beyond his mayoral preferences.


I think he just wanted to make a funny entrance. Don't really see him being mafia atm.

Shockeyy is always like that. If I'd kill him then not because I think he's scum but because I will never be sure about what he is, probably.

Someone mentioned earlier that Jock seemed less analytical than in his usual town games and I'll agree. I also find it odd in his case that he doesn't think Trfel is town given when they have been teammates and imo Trfel doesn't post like in that game (the "Trfel help" one).

That said my lynch pool atm would be something along Shockeyy, Jock, Fefe. Maybe TickTock because he kinda stopped playing after getting townread by a few.
Not much changed in Jockmcplop's filter during this time, in fact Jockmcplop was just returning to the thread with some big catch-up posts by the time Vivax posted this second post.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
November 28 2020 00:13 GMT
#679
On November 28 2020 09:06 Tictock wrote:
Phone posting and my keyboard is acting up (thing my case puts pressure on the screen sometimes and my keyboard glitches out). So going into lurker mode as typing sucks
Noooo, talk to me.....

@ShoCkeyy, why are you changing votes (assuming you are)? I know you said you can see both Jockmcplop and Vivax as mafia, but it's hard for me to see you actually caring about who gets lynched, you just seem to be willing to vote for whoever thread sentiment is against. On one hand it's good to be willing to consolidate in a majority lynch game, on the other hand it seems suspect to not even care...
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 28 2020 00:30 GMT
#680
You wanna tin foil a possible hapa/Rayn team with me?
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 82 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 129
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12795
Rain 1983
Dewaltoss 44
NaDa 33
Bale 29
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
Counter-Strike
taco 642
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1474
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1294
WinterStarcraft608
Other Games
summit1g8542
Doublelift2556
JimRising 658
PiGStarcraft341
ArmadaUGS200
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde142
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick853
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki189
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo865
• Stunt170
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 26m
OSC
9h 26m
Stellar Fest
9h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.