• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:40
CEST 23:40
KST 06:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 02:30 GMT
#3905
On March 06 2019 11:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
also I think slam is mafia too


I just made a case on him being mafia too?????

Oh! you have stances! Cool. Well he did state if he was mafia that getting rid of me would be a bad idea since it would make him vulnerable to getting lynched. He said this indirectly. You know how the trolls speak in this game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 02:37 GMT
#3911
On February 18 2019 04:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Signups will remain open for approximately two weeks. The setup will be balanced based on the number of signups.

Game will begin Saturday, Mar 02 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), pending a sufficient number of confirmations.

Alive

  1. Onegu
  2. Fecalfeast
  3. Holyflare
  4. LightningStrike
  5. Blazinghand
  6. Tictock
  7. Oatsmaster
  8. WaveofShadow
  9. Tumblewood
  10. sicklucker
  11. Acrofales
  12. raynpelikoneet
  13. Damdred
  14. Chezinu
  15. Jockmcplop
  16. ExO_
  17. Vivax
  18. [UoN]Sentinel
  19. Grackaroni
  20. rsoultin
  21. tubesock
  22. Pandain replaced by AMG
  23. darthfoley
  24. Mocsta
  25. Meapak_Ziphh
  26. Mr. Wiggles
  27. BloodyC0bbler
  28. Ace
  29. Alakaslam
  30. Rels

Dead
  1. Palmar the Town Backup Cop, Lynched Day One
  2. Trfel the Town Doctor, Lynched Day One
  3. Conversion replaced by marvellosity the Town Cop, Killed Night One
  4. iamperfection the Town Veteran, Killed Night One
  5. Koshi the Vanilla Townie, Killed Night One

Obs

1) Artanis[xp]
2)
3)

Replacements

1)
2)
3)


GUYS GUYS!!!

DISCOVERY!!!

If we eliminate players above us on the list, we can gain rank!!!

I am no long AE but AD now!!!!

On March 01 2019 03:50 Vivax wrote:
I have the number 18. Coincidence? I think not. In the alphabet it corresponds to AH



You are AG now!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 02:37 GMT
#3913
old list FYI:

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 18 2019 04:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Signups will remain open for approximately two weeks. The setup will be balanced based on the number of signups.

Game will begin Saturday, Mar 02 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), pending a sufficient number of confirmations.

Alive

  1. Onegu
  2. Fecalfeast
  3. Holyflare
  4. LightningStrike
  5. Blazinghand
  6. Tictock
  7. Oatsmaster
  8. WaveofShadow
  9. Tumblewood
  10. sicklucker
  11. Acrofales
  12. raynpelikoneet
  13. Damdred
  14. Chezinu
  15. Jockmcplop
  16. ExO_
  17. Vivax
  18. [UoN]Sentinel
  19. Grackaroni
  20. rsoultin
  21. tubesock
  22. Pandain replaced by AMG
  23. darthfoley
  24. Mocsta
  25. Meapak_Ziphh
  26. Mr. Wiggles
  27. BloodyC0bbler
  28. Ace
  29. Alakaslam
  30. Rels

Dead
  1. Palmar the Town Backup Cop, Lynched Day One
  2. Trfel the Town Doctor, Lynched Day One
  3. Conversion replaced by marvellosity the Town Cop, Killed Night One
  4. iamperfection the Town Veteran, Killed Night One
  5. Koshi the Vanilla Townie, Killed Night One

Obs

1) Artanis[xp]
2)
3)

Replacements

1)
2)
3)

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 02:39 GMT
#3916
ugh, it updated when I quoted post.. Here is list:

+ Show Spoiler +
Player List

1) Onegu
2) Fecalfeast
3) Holyflare
4) Palmar
5) LightningStrike
6) Blazinghand
7) Tictock
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
10) Tumblewood
11) sicklucker
12) Acrofales
13) raynpelikoneet
14) Damdred
15) Chezinu
16) Jockmcplop
17) ExO_
18) Vivax
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni
21) rsoultin
22) tubesock
23) Pandain
24) darthfoley
25) Conversion
26) Mocsta
27) Koshi
28) Trfel
29) Meapak_Ziphh
30) Mr. Wiggles
31) BloodyC0bbler
32) Ace
33) Alakaslam
34) iamperfection
35) Rels
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 03:14 GMT
#3925
On March 06 2019 11:48 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
So I am B, what is B?

One level below the legendary investigator known as C.

Wait, does this make Holyflare C?!

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 11:39 Chezinu wrote:
Player List

3) Holyflare


My investigative powers are firing at full force tonight.

On March 02 2019 10:23 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:22 Holyflare wrote:
What the fuck I was number 1 and now I'm 3? Is this a bastard mod game?

I see you C


DING DING
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:16 GMT
#3928
Hey guys,

I'm Chezinu.

What's your name and role?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:20 GMT
#3929
On March 06 2019 09:03 kitaman27 wrote:
marvellosity the Town Cop has died.
iamperfection the Town Veteran has died.
Koshi the Vanilla Townie has died.


Ok, so I just read Day 2 post.. So a veteran died. Was it vigi + mafia KP or stacked KP?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:20 GMT
#3930
With many blue... does that mean there are 9 mafia?

9/3 KP?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:35 GMT
#3931
On March 05 2019 09:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
Day One final Vote Count

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):

Lynch
Trfel (11): Tubesock, sicklucker, [UoN]Sentinel, Koshi, Mr. Wiggles, Tumblewood, Fecalfeast, Jockmcplop, Acrofales, Vivax, Conversion
Blazinghand (10): Holyflare, Grackaroni, iamperfection, Oatsmaster, WaveOfShadow, raynpelikoneet, Trfel, rsoultin, ExO_, LightningStrike
Conversion (3): Mocsta, Alakaslam, darthfoley
Acrofales (2): Damdred, Tictock
iamperfection (2): BloodyC0bbler, Blazinghand
Koshi (1): Ace
Fecalfeast (1): Pandain
Grackaroni (1): Meapak_Ziphh
LightningStrike (1): Rels
[UoN]Sentinel (1): Chezinu
rsoultin (1): Onegu
Mr. Wiggles (1): Palmar

Not Voting (0):

Holyflare is the Mayor and Trfel is lynched.

Please let us know if you notice any mistakes. The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 05 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in .
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:45 GMT
#3936
On March 06 2019 13:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alrighty, who is here?

Vivax

YES OR NO!??!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:46 GMT
#3938
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax


All cops should check there pm cause host can tell you things.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:47 GMT
#3941
On February 18 2019 04:15 kitaman27 wrote:

Palmar the Town Backup Cop, Lynched Day One


On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia


On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia

On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia


On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia


On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia


On March 05 2019 08:41 Palmar wrote:
Wiggles is mafia


lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:48 GMT
#3942
WHY DIDN'T HF LYNCH BH?!?!?!??! What happen to majority vote eh?!??!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:49 GMT
#3944
MY NAME IS CHEZINU ISUNIZEHC!!!!!

I was a mad detective before in the past...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:50 GMT
#3947
On March 06 2019 13:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Chezinu if youre claiming a cop just say it because otherwise we are not lynching Vivax.

What about Mr. Wiggles??


WE MUST AVENGE PAAALMMAARRR!!!


WHAT WAS HF DOINGS!??!?!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:50 GMT
#3948
On March 06 2019 13:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Chez I don't think he could of checked Wiggles before the lynch but he did thought he was scum though before he died.


Do you even know what a back up cop is?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 04:56 GMT
#3955
I'm going with the I die you die tactic.

On March 06 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax



It is great to have ammunition against the mafia so that they don't kill ya!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:03 GMT
#3967


On March 06 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax
Vivax




The lack of seriousness of rayn and ls to what I said makes me think they are town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:06 GMT
#3968
LOL MAFIA SCARES!!! MAUHAHHAHAH!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 06 2019 05:07 GMT
#3970
On March 05 2019 17:25 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys,

Thank you far all the love so far this game. I know there is a particular individual out there who did not see me as the town that I truly am. Fortunately, she has started to speak with me not as if I was not another monster out there in this town, but as character to whom she can answer questions and even ask questions towards. It was beautiful. It was all you guys out there that turned her around! Thank you for saving me and allowing me troll freely. I shall troll better and bettter. I will practice my antics to make you guys proud!!!

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 16:59 Tubesock wrote:
I like Chez because he’s entertaining.

I would love for a couple things in this game to be true. We RNG lynch Blazinghand, and that Chezinu hasn’t played with LightningStrike and falls to the rule of LS. Although that’s just the troll in me. I think Chez and LS are townie.


On March 02 2019 15:58 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 15:15 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 14:55 Tictock wrote:
I dunno... This Chez does not seem to be having fun. I don't know if I like this Chez.


Save the Chez?


Sure Save the Chez, but prob not Chez for Pres

You just felt like you were forcing youself to do the letter stuff, even when what you were posting didn't fit it. I would probably be calling you mafia if you were still at it.


On March 02 2019 20:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
As I said before. I have night continental shifts so my activity this weekend will be sporadic.

Current reads that matter.

Rsoultin
Iamperfection


Chezinu

Now to go into the why.

Iamperfection has literally done nothing so far this game thus far. He accused chez for posting to post while providing next to - content in his own posts. The one post he makes where he outlines a "read" he doesn't go into it at all then back burners it to harass someone for not playing at the level he wants.
I also hate people who talk about what any power role should do day 1 (actively talking about vig shots) as that leads to the potential of power roles outing themself to be sniped by mafia.

Rsoultin. The guy accuses a player (Chezinu) of posting fluff rp posts that provide no content. This post specifically screams at every core of my being.
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:27 rsoultin wrote:
Pft. Chez was just such a non-entity in his roleplay posts. I don't care about the roleplay. It's just if he's engaged enough in the thread to roleplay, and also to try to communicate with other players and make comments about the game, I expect something shiny and smart from him. It doesn't have to be new.

But what he was giving were non-committal turds and I don't even know what that spoilered lynch list or ls emoticon thing was about.


Chezinu is a known quantity to RP in mafia games. Hes literally done it in some capacity in basically every game I can remember playing in with him. He always provides some form of content in said posts. He has literally given reads on players, and has been providing actual content without RP for a fucking change. Chez has clearly been doing more to push some form of conversation on players to force them to voice opinions. Clearly done more to help this game than most to this point.

Yes the guy has had some shit posts, but hes also playing the game seriously.


On March 03 2019 00:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:59 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
I feel confident in this so far:

Vivax
Rayn
Jockmcplop


I think that Rayn is reading MZ's posts wrong but I believe that he's actually trying to reason out MZ's motivations for the posts that he makes. I don't think MZ's posts have been scummy.

I think Vivax's posts are very very likely to come from town Vivax.

There is one person that I have a gut feeling is scum but it's not worth getting into yet and I want to see more posts.


is that me? what's the point of hiding the name?

On March 02 2019 21:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:11 rsoultin wrote:
On March 02 2019 21:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"


Okay, you can be in my non-lynch pile. This feels like a vivaxy thing to focus on though I can't say I read his post the same way you do. I'd actually call his post a potential strawman argument.

"Why did you pick those names?"
"Why do you care why I picked those names? It's a joke."

I agree with MP that names come from somewhere, joke or not -shrugs-


That's what I'd rather expect from a townie making a joke. And not try to use your joke post in an argumentation for you not being mafia.


Screaming agreement with you there. It's just I don't read the intention behind Conversion's posting as trying to make an argument that makes him not mafia? And since neither of us are him I don't know how we can know his intent for sure :/


ok this is cool, but if you're in agreement with Vivax, do you still want to lynch Chezinu over me? your trail is kind of soft here, unlike Vivax who is hard for "Conversion is mafia"

On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.


There's a ton of people doing this in my perspective, so could you go a little deeper in explaining why you picked sicklucker?


Still pushing for a Chez lynch.

I'm in agreement with Vivax in theory that someone using that type of joke post to say they're town is scummy. And disagree that's what you were doing. Don't have enough to go on to have a strong read on you.


Please why would you ever lynch Chez D1. He's so nice to have around and I think it would make him very very sad.

On March 05 2019 12:48 WaveofShadow wrote:
LOL I just watched that Chez why you are the goddamn greatest

On March 04 2019 07:08 Grackaroni wrote:
I've never seen an angry Chez

On March 03 2019 06:44 sicklucker wrote:
Chez hell no chez must not go



Guys remember that time when the mafia said they loved me?!??!

LOLOLOLLOL
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 464
Nina 93
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17735
Soulkey 202
White-Ra 195
Mini 164
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever249
League of Legends
Doublelift3026
Counter-Strike
fl0m1323
C9.Mang0176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4958
Khaldor1833
Liquid`Hasu1254
Trikslyr43
Other Games
summit1g5527
ArmadaUGS2957
shahzam500
Pyrionflax159
ZombieGrub79
Mew2King64
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• davetesta22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• HerbMon 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1323
• imaqtpie1076
• Shiphtur264
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 20m
OSC
15h 20m
Stellar Fest
15h 20m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.