• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7672 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-24 22:46:35
February 24 2019 22:43 GMT
#90
/in

I'd suggest lenient activity requirements and a setup that allows town to take out the trash. We're pulling in a lot of people whose forum checking rhythm may be off.

Also can we please have mayor elections, those are always great.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 25 2019 00:02 GMT
#92
On February 24 2019 13:46 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys,

It's time.

It time for that pregame theme party.



Dear brethren,

Once again, we have arrived to the end of the world. I know in recent decades that we have had many end of the world parties. I still recall missing our bus driver in PYP due to the rapture party. I know, the Mayan calendar scare.. Y2K... The next ice age was coming, then there was deforestation and running out of oxygen, then came the acid rain along with captain planet, then global warming or now climate change... Al Gore was wrong... But now we have a new green deal, where some scientists, albeit not as notable as Bill Nye, are claiming the world's end in 12 years. Today, we are not gathered for any of these reasons... There have been many false prophets... This is the sign of the end times... We are in the last days! There will be a day when people will call good evil and evil good!

Today, we celebrate the end of the world... the world as we know it. FOR THERE SHALL BE A REVOLUTION!!!!
LIQUIDIA SHALL SPRINGS OF FLOWING MEMBERS ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! WE SHALL PLAY GAMES WE HAVE NEVER IMAGINED BEFORE!!! OUT OF THE DESERT WILL SPRING A NEW SPRING!!! THE SPRING OF 2019!!!!!!

LET US REMEMBER THIS TIME!!! The game before the new game!!! For there will come a time when we shall answer the question to play the game like never before! Will we answer the call to play this game?!??! Will we venture to draw upon the blank screens of the future to guess the identity of those we know not??!??

Come let us celebrate this end not of destruction, but as the last death to a new beginning!


https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=25972745
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 28 2019 15:13 GMT
#172
This game is 100% a scam
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 00:36 GMT
#899
almost 50 pages already, good job team.

It's weekend I'm not doing anything.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 00:38 GMT
#900
Oh wait we have a mayor thing.

I am running for mayor
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 00:42 GMT
#902
On March 03 2019 09:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 09:38 Palmar wrote:
Oh wait we have a mayor thing.

I am running for mayor

Who would you lynch and why

No one, not reading the game yet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:18 GMT
#922
On March 03 2019 00:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Not reading my role PM until N1 ftr


Actually, I'd policy lynch this guy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:26 GMT
#926
So this is not a joke, I am going to do nothing but vote Sentinel until he comes in to the thread and says "I have read my role PM". Just pile votes on him because he's playing a strategy that's only advantageous to mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:28 GMT
#929
There is nothing else to do. Policy lynching on day 1 is an excellent idea, it's never a bad idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:29 GMT
#930
Like even if you don't think his shit is scummy just vote Sentinel to force him to read his role PM.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:34 GMT
#933
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:45 GMT
#935
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

Hf might be town.

The reason he wrote this post is probably that he noticed the “7 Mafia” comment and checked if it was in the op.

It is not a strong read but it’s something
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:46 GMT
#937
On March 03 2019 11:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

But I rather try to lynch scum

That is what’s I’m trying to help your do man...
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:47 GMT
#938
On March 03 2019 11:46 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:34 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent is policy at best I wont lynch him unless there is no better option honestly.

There is literally no better option on day 1 than policy. Those are the best lynches on day 1 because you get rid of trash on a day with no information.

Getting rid of trash on a day with no information = no further information besides whether or not said trash was scum or town

I'm not reading my PM, pile those votes on

Incorrect and okay. We’re murdering you then and I have no concerns about information your death provides.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 02:54 GMT
#940
On March 03 2019 11:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Sent please read your role pm at some point before EoD would greatly appreciate it. <3

You don’t have to negotiate with the terrorist, just vote him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 09:51 GMT
#1020
On March 03 2019 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Quick summary, more on when i get on computer (aka wake up again)..

iamperfection actually looks really townie from later posts. I am okay with him being mayor. (Or go with Palmars plan, although he is prolly mafia but i cba of he just kills sentinel).

Holyflare is mafia. He made a complete trashcan case on me that's factually incorrect and followed it up by "i dont understand any of his townreads", which if he believed in should always warrant a vote on me. Yet he just leaves it to it and does nothing. Very very mafia.

rsoultin made the saddest series of posts basicalöy ever where she calls me "you look very town but i am wary" and after hf's trash case i am suddenly her #2 scumread. I mean this is literally the stupidest thing i have read anywhere this year... i am scum because i look town and hf said things that arent even true? Okay.... sadly enough i dont think it makea her mafia but i am never gonna believe she wiöl make rational decisions towards me / bssed on what i say so i have no intention of wasting my time talking to her.

Then there are tubesock and slam who +1 both of above. I'd say one mafia there. Slam has looked a bit more town lately and certainly isnt even rwading rhe game based on his posts so who knows..

I think Palmar found an easy way out to "play" during weekend on sentinel and os trying to look better. I dont really believe he comes and says "hi see you on monday i dont play on weekends" and then starts reading the thread anyways as town. If you know palmar you probably know what i mean.

Oatsmaster is very likely to be town and hf's meta read on him is completely incorrect. Not that oats is helping much or isn't a headless chicken but that doesnt mean he is mafia, in fact it meeans the opposite quite often.

Acrofales has only talked about lurker after lurker after lurker. More likely to be scum. Only real read he gave was TT based on one post that he disageed with (liked the tone), but then wants him as mayor???!?!?!? Why do yoi want someone you dont think is right to be mayor?!?! Like why the fuck would you ever want that?

Now good more night.


Thanks I hate it
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 10:18 GMT
#1032
On March 03 2019 19:12 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 18:56 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 18:47 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 18:35 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 18:30 Tubesock wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
If anyone cares my reads align with rsoul. I think. Chez suspicious. Guy posting catch ups was it trfel? Seemed mediocre and not any revelations. Iamp piggybacking me suspicious. Don't care if I like what he's said about people non-posting. That's easy to do.

Didn't like rayn that much tbh. He seems to not be saying much but talking in walls of text and circles.

I dunno I'm sorry I'm a bit shit right now but whatever.


On March 03 2019 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Don't really get any of the rayn town reads. He's a complete non entity.


Not really a case but you did scumread him.


Wouldn't say that's a scum read. If anything it's the scummy side of null and was more an extrapolation of everyone else's mindsets on rayn than a read on him. I just didn't agree with people town reading rayn and didn't understand how they reached that conclusion when he's mediocre af.


Ok.

If Oats didn’t hilariously get your filter incorrect, or at least say all your posts were serious, would you think he’s any different than his normal grouchy mcgroucherson town self? To me his entrance where every single person in the game is scum is normal town for him. Last I saw him as scum (years ago I know) he threw out maybe 4 scumreads and was a little less abrasive. Much less wave making than this game.


I don't think he's any different from his scum or town game that I remember. It seems to be a scum team strat to push me though because I don't think I've done anything underhanded or misguided this entire game. Just been honest and forthcoming yet have two people with somehow overwhelmingly strong scum reads on me. Seems majorly fabricated.

Oats had x amount of scum reads based on people that voted other people for mayor (which I didn't!) yet have you heard anything in depth about anyone other than me?


You’re right he spends most his time in you. But that’s because someone asks him, he explained a couple other reads. Much of his scumreads are try hards.

Looks like Sentinel is winning the vote, if he’s lynch would you kill Oats?

@sentinel & Palmar voters, isn’t voting for both of them redundant?


No it’s great. If town lynches Sentinel I can use my mayor vote to smite some non-believer
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 11:02 GMT
#1061
So aside from the fact that rayn's post is just bad analysis (Acro and HF both look fine at the moment), his thing on me is pretty hilarious

On March 03 2019 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Palmar found an easy way out to "play" during weekend on sentinel and os trying to look better.


Okay, so the assumption is that if I'm mafia I'm lazy and would thus find something easy to talk about. Never mind that rayn knows I am and have always been for policy lynching. I'm pretty sure I've lynched mafia for "not reading role pm" on day 1 before.

On March 03 2019 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont really believe he comes and says "hi see you on monday i dont play on weekends" and then starts reading the thread anyways as town.


Then his assumption is that he doesn't believe I'd not be lazy as town, thus I must be scum because... I'm reading the thread? Again note that this is a pretty standard town-Palmar thing to do, to get drawn to the thread because I'm interested even if I wanted to just go afk. Check the time stamp on my posts last night, I was staying up for this shit.

But anyway, I'm not sure it's 100% a contradiction because the context is slightly different, but it's definitely something. It might be rayn just sucking but he really pulls this shit as mafia too.

I do hate it and rayn is probably my backup lynch today at the moment. But I have opinion on like 20-30% of the game at the moment so it's not much.

On March 03 2019 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you know palmar you probably know what i mean.


No one on TL knows me worse than you rayn, no one. You compare me every game to some version of me that only exists in your mind and conclude shit.

I don't want this game to devolve into a shouting match, for my own sanity I'm gonna focus anything but rayn. But I really, really hated his big analysis post.

Like why the fuck are you complaining about Acro doing legwork on lurkers, what the hell is that?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 11:11 GMT
#1067
On March 03 2019 20:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 20:02 Palmar wrote:
On March 03 2019 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you know palmar you probably know what i mean.


No one on TL knows me worse than you rayn, no one. You compare me every game to some version of me that only exists in your mind and conclude shit.

Na-ah, this is not debatable because there is nothing to "know", one can just go and read your posts during weekends in games (especially D1's).

Imma talk to you about other stuff that doesn't wanna make me throw chairs at you.

Do you remember back in the day when we policy lynched mafia together day 1. You didn't really like it and tried your best to derail town victory but thankfully people stuck with me.

Twitter mafia, Chairman Ray claimed not to have read his role PM, I said fuck that noise and lynched him.

Let's do it again for old time's sake buddy.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 03 2019 11:12 GMT
#1069
To be fair I mostly like Acro just for these two posts. They're the logical way to play the game.

Kill the policy lynch, continue playing.

On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.


On March 03 2019 17:11 Acrofales wrote:
Oh, also, if sent was actually playing and being townie, I'd be more inclined to want him to live. But he has used this "foil" to be an attention whore and cop out of doing anything else so far. Not town play.


Computer says mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 577
UpATreeSC 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Dewaltoss 124
firebathero 93
Zeus 65
Trap 41
910 38
Bale 22
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
zelot 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins224
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 908
edward77
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS136
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2035
Other Games
summit1g4562
Grubby3122
Beastyqt730
B2W.Neo636
byalli392
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe150
TKL 122
BRAT_OK 66
Railgan16
Chillindude15
shahzam3
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
17h 43m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.