• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10954 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 17 2019 20:30 GMT
#6
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 19 2019 14:08 GMT
#27
On February 19 2019 17:18 Jockmcplop wrote:
/in

I have never played before

Perfect time to start welcome!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 19 2019 14:10 GMT
#28
On February 19 2019 20:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2019 02:01 Koshi wrote:
I prefer to not play than to play a last game.


Come on, can't you see it's a part of a master plan to give people the will to play again?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 19 2019 22:44 GMT
#38
On February 20 2019 07:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
TL Mafia is not allowed to die before i have 100 games.

Aiming for 88 myself. then it can rest
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 23 2019 23:17 GMT
#81
On February 24 2019 01:46 Trfel wrote:
/in?

no need for the question mark
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-27 23:11:42
February 27 2019 22:00 GMT
#150
I think you're missing Palmar
EDIT: or not, didn't see him at the top
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 27 2019 23:51 GMT
#154
just ranked by skill level, nothing to see there ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 02 2019 02:33 GMT
#349
yo
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 02 2019 02:44 GMT
#355
On March 02 2019 10:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

For anyone to know that I'm town at this point, that person would have to be scum. I'm here to find scum and lynch them, not prove that I'm town by any means that aren't incidental to my stated goals.

Do you know if youre town?

haha
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 17:38 GMT
#1203
On March 02 2019 17:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:33 Rels wrote:
yo


A d1 rels? o.0 Stop my heart!

forcing myself to go through 40 pages right now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 17:53 GMT
#1208
On March 04 2019 02:44 Pandain wrote:
I thought there was some special feature on the mafia subforum that let you see "all" posts even after 50. There is none?

nope, the special feature we have over the regular forums is the filter button
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 18:10 GMT
#1211
On March 02 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
I feel confident in this so far:

Vivax
Rayn
Jockmcplop


I think that Rayn is reading MZ's posts wrong but I believe that he's actually trying to reason out MZ's motivations for the posts that he makes. I don't think MZ's posts have been scummy.

I think Vivax's posts are very very likely to come from town Vivax.

There is one person that I have a gut feeling is scum but it's not worth getting into yet and I want to see more posts.


is that me? what's the point of hiding the name?

Why would you jump to that conclusion ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 18:25 GMT
#1215
On March 04 2019 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Yay rels is finally posting more hopefully he produces enough content I can actually get a good read on him :D

my first real thought in this game was that I hated one of your posts, so not everything might be to your liking p:
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 18:28 GMT
#1220
On March 04 2019 03:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:25 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Yay rels is finally posting more hopefully he produces enough content I can actually get a good read on him :D

my first real thought in this game was that I hated one of your posts, so not everything might be to your liking p:

Go ahead and just say which post and I can explain it better.

there is nothing to explain otherwise I would have asked something. I hated this part where you're showing that you're very careful to act as you normally do:
On March 02 2019 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


I wasn't being apologetic at all just reacting how I normally do to those type of posts? My first quote there was a reference to a game we played together in 2014 I want to say. I was reminding HF that it's a little early in the game to start acting serious. My 3rd quote was directly telling people I wasn't masons with Damdred since Damdred did claim I was masons with him. The last post was just me explaining that post.


Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 18:37 GMT
#1226
On March 04 2019 03:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:28 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:25 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Yay rels is finally posting more hopefully he produces enough content I can actually get a good read on him :D

my first real thought in this game was that I hated one of your posts, so not everything might be to your liking p:

Go ahead and just say which post and I can explain it better.

there is nothing to explain otherwise I would have asked something. I hated this part where you're showing that you're very careful to act as you normally do:
On March 02 2019 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


I wasn't being apologetic at all just reacting how I normally do to those type of posts? My first quote there was a reference to a game we played together in 2014 I want to say. I was reminding HF that it's a little early in the game to start acting serious. My 3rd quote was directly telling people I wasn't masons with Damdred since Damdred did claim I was masons with him. The last post was just me explaining that post.



I was being blunt in that post which I had similar type of posts hell here is one from when I was town:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2016 09:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 24 2016 08:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@LS Why are you over reacting? If I were you I'd just be like "lol okay cool story" etc.

That how I normally react?

So your post you hating on me for is something similar to how I done it in the past as town.

you're just proving my point lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 18:42 GMT
#1230
On March 04 2019 03:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 03:37 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:33 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:28 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:26 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:25 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Yay rels is finally posting more hopefully he produces enough content I can actually get a good read on him :D

my first real thought in this game was that I hated one of your posts, so not everything might be to your liking p:

Go ahead and just say which post and I can explain it better.

there is nothing to explain otherwise I would have asked something. I hated this part where you're showing that you're very careful to act as you normally do:
On March 02 2019 11:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 11:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am still wondering why Meapak clinged onto LS' post on not being masons with Damdred since given his attitude towards Trfel and Conversion Damdred's post of being masons should be 100% more concerning to him.

I find LS to be oddly apologetic with his play rn, Damdred didn't claim scum (which I view as inherently anti town) so I don't really care about his play, I just find it weird that LS wanted to blow it up so fast.

This is what I'm talking about when I say "apologetic"
On March 02 2019 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

You don't, which is why you gotta vote for me since I'm advocating lynching the hella confirmed scum.

You're ruining the fun man Not like I was asking someone to use my gun to kill a 2nd game lol.....


On March 02 2019 10:23 LightningStrike wrote:
But HF it's just the start of the game I trying to have some fun



On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons



On March 02 2019 10:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

Because I speakign the truth? I wish I could be masoned with Damdred one of these games.


I wasn't being apologetic at all just reacting how I normally do to those type of posts? My first quote there was a reference to a game we played together in 2014 I want to say. I was reminding HF that it's a little early in the game to start acting serious. My 3rd quote was directly telling people I wasn't masons with Damdred since Damdred did claim I was masons with him. The last post was just me explaining that post.



I was being blunt in that post which I had similar type of posts hell here is one from when I was town:
On May 24 2016 09:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 24 2016 08:32 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
@LS Why are you over reacting? If I were you I'd just be like "lol okay cool story" etc.

That how I normally react?

So your post you hating on me for is something similar to how I done it in the past as town.

you're just proving my point lol

How was I proving your point? I just happened to remember that post from that H O L Y F * * * E because I kept reading all my old games for fun.

just ironic that you're using old games to prove that you've always been self aware p:
thanks for the link, I'll check if it's really a similar situation when I'm caught up (up to p33 atm)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 19:59 GMT
#1299
rsoul can you detail your "experiment" if it's done ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:01 GMT
#1300
On March 03 2019 23:14 LightningStrike wrote:
I just woke up and I saw HF and Rayn were having a fight over what Rayn said was a case of HF lying about his read on Rayn o.o Dunno how to feel I think it was a clash of egos over anything else. Rels didn't post anything over night which made me very sad Hoping Rels post today or tomorrow before EoD so I can get a proper read on him and same with Damdred.
@Tina what you think of the fight from Rayn and HF?

So you don't have a read on Damdred at that point
On March 03 2019 23:17 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:15 rsoultin wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:14 LightningStrike wrote:
I just woke up and I saw HF and Rayn were having a fight over what Rayn said was a case of HF lying about his read on Rayn o.o Dunno how to feel I think it was a clash of egos over anything else. Rels didn't post anything over night which made me very sad Hoping Rels post today or tomorrow before EoD so I can get a proper read on him and same with Damdred.
@Tina what you think of the fight from Rayn and HF?


I've already said my read on HF and hell if I know about Rayn but I just want to call him mafia.

What do you think about me wanting to lynch you?

I don't blame you but I still a little upset that you not following Damdred's read on me who we both know have high chance of reading me correctly I thought you had more stuff you wanted to say that's all regarding my question towards you :\

But in the next seconds you're using Damdred's read on you to defend yourself ? That doesn't match
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:14 GMT
#1303
On March 04 2019 02:18 Ace wrote:
Holyflare is absolutely hilarious. He/she gets my vote.

was your mayor plan a bait? If yes what did you learn?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 03 2019 20:23 GMT
#1309
On March 04 2019 05:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 04:59 Rels wrote:
rsoul can you detail your "experiment" if it's done ?


Which one? The first was seeing if Rayn would get annoyed and come after me for ignoring his question. Which he both did and didn't so that was a wash. Though he did actively ignore me when I was trying to get clarification on his Iam read changing, which makes me want to lynch him and pretend that's more about scumreading him than ego. He's definitely still a scum lean, though.

The second was seeing what happened with a Palmar vote when so many were kinda scumreading him but that one I just kinda abandoned cause impatient rsoul is impatient. And HF's comment on LS was right and that's actually a good way to read LS, but LS is probably just town for getting all out of whack with no real pressure on him lol ><

Damdred is probably just scum though so that's nice ^^ It's not as strong a read as my tonal read that I think he's incapable of replicated as mafia but he's not playing this game right.

OK
disagree on LS raging being alignment indicative, he has shown that he can do it as scum to imitate his town meta
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft223
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft223
ViBE146
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1480
Artosis 580
Shuttle 552
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g8060
shahzam562
JimRising 539
C9.Mang0265
Maynarde104
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen136
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 57m
Stellar Fest
12h 57m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.