• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7550 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-18 17:51:27
February 18 2019 17:49 GMT
#17
Im fine with these people.

/in

110ish posts. I can do that.

Also someone pm me when confirmation shit goes out on discord. And I will try to be serious onegu this game. TRY!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 01:56 GMT
#917
On February 19 2019 02:49 Onegu wrote:
Im fine with these people.

/in

110ish posts. I can do that.

Also someone pm me when confirmation shit goes out on discord. And I will try to be serious onegu this game. TRY!



Thanks alot you useless people. Lucky even I didnt put in a confirmation pm i am in this game to win it!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:26 GMT
#1091
So can we lynch Koshi? Id be down with that. Also just looking at this page why does LS do LS things? I need to look something up.

##Vote: Koshi
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:27 GMT
#1093
Wait there is a Mayor? And I have zero votes for mayor so far? WTF has TL Mafia come to?

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:30 GMT
#1097
On March 03 2019 23:28 LightningStrike wrote:
But for real though Sent is null at best. I don't think Oats is mafia compared to his last game he actually got some reasoning for his reads instead of just saying why something is bad/mafia. I think Tina is still Town and same with Vivax and Rayn. I kinda want to give a attempt of a sicklucker read and say he's town to make it a tiny bit easier for myself since he did claimed scum as town before. Damdred is just mia and might not be alignment indicative.



So glad he isnt in this game. And yet you bring his name into this game. How dare you. I got my eye on you!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:31 GMT
#1098
Koshi #27 on the player list.

Deserves a vote!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:36 GMT
#1102
On March 03 2019 23:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:30 Onegu wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:28 LightningStrike wrote:
But for real though Sent is null at best. I don't think Oats is mafia compared to his last game he actually got some reasoning for his reads instead of just saying why something is bad/mafia. I think Tina is still Town and same with Vivax and Rayn. I kinda want to give a attempt of a sicklucker read and say he's town to make it a tiny bit easier for myself since he did claimed scum as town before. Damdred is just mia and might not be alignment indicative.



So glad he isnt in this game. And yet you bring his name into this game. How dare you. I got my eye on you!

He is in this game you goof lol

11) sicklucker
Bam shows he actually in this game



Fuck me. OK mayor me. I will lynch koshi and mayor SL.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:40 GMT
#1103
I also have my very first read!!!!

LightningStrike is town!

He voted himself. He has only ever done this as town! I just checked. Man look at me doing work checking his scum games to make sure!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:42 GMT
#1106
On March 03 2019 23:41 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:40 Onegu wrote:
I also have my very first read!!!!

LightningStrike is town!

He voted himself. He has only ever done this as town! I just checked. Man look at me doing work checking his scum games to make sure!

You know it was just a placeholder vote atm right?



Doesnt matter. Very much doubt you would do it as scum. You would be to paranoid a wagon would start on you.

Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:45 GMT
#1108
On March 03 2019 23:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:40 Onegu wrote:
I also have my very first read!!!!

LightningStrike is town!

He voted himself. He has only ever done this as town! I just checked. Man look at me doing work checking his scum games to make sure!

You know it was just a placeholder vote atm right?



Doesnt matter. Very much doubt you would do it as scum. You would be to paranoid a wagon would start on you.


<3 But for real though if we can more people to lynch Koshi I would be down because he should of posted by now and he hates posting as scum.



Lets get it done!

And lets get me mayor while we are at it so I can kill SL!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:48 GMT
#1111
Someone catch me up. Are there claims?

I rolled my least fav role. VT... RIP
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 14:51 GMT
#1115
On March 03 2019 23:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:45 Onegu wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:40 Onegu wrote:
I also have my very first read!!!!

LightningStrike is town!

He voted himself. He has only ever done this as town! I just checked. Man look at me doing work checking his scum games to make sure!

You know it was just a placeholder vote atm right?



Doesnt matter. Very much doubt you would do it as scum. You would be to paranoid a wagon would start on you.


<3 But for real though if we can more people to lynch Koshi I would be down because he should of posted by now and he hates posting as scum.



Lets get it done!

And lets get me mayor while we are at it so I can kill SL!

But why kill SL?



Serious question?

Serious answer...

Because he is in this game and I rather he wasnt!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 16:05 GMT
#1169
On March 04 2019 01:03 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 23:48 Onegu wrote:
Someone catch me up. Are there claims?

I rolled my least fav role. VT... RIP

^^^^^ Lynch?



Its fine I only claim VT as VT in my 3-4 post. Only claim vt as mafia in my first post...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 16:16 GMT
#1183
Rsoul is scum. First off 2 things. My signup post said I would tryhard this game. And second if this is my try hard posts....
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 16:17 GMT
#1185
ebwop. if she thinks this is my try hard O.o
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 03 2019 16:20 GMT
#1188
On March 04 2019 01:20 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Rsoul is scum. First off 2 things. My signup post said I would tryhard this game. And second if this is my try hard posts....

lol. Any other reads you want to share?



No...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 04 2019 23:54 GMT
#2638
Aright LS..

##Vote: Rsoultin
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 04 2019 23:55 GMT
#2643
I should still be mayor!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2724
This is why you should have gave onegu mayor...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 05 2019 00:43 GMT
#2726
Dont vigi me I know I didnt do much but I am green!
Try TL Mafia!!!
1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.