• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:21
CEST 03:21
KST 10:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8291 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
February 20 2019 09:29 GMT
#47
/in
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
February 27 2019 19:39 GMT
#143
I shadowed Artanis that game. So much fun
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
February 28 2019 23:45 GMT
#198
On March 01 2019 07:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2019 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
Also I'm on holiday in Amsterdam from Firday till Monday so expect almost 0 effort.

And not even saying hi? wew


Who dis?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2019 07:59 GMT
#467
I like Chez because he’s entertaining.

I would love for a couple things in this game to be true. We RNG lynch Blazinghand, and that Chezinu hasn’t played with LightningStrike and falls to the rule of LS. Although that’s just the troll in me. I think Chez and LS are townie.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2019 10:38 GMT
#518
On March 02 2019 19:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 16:59 Tubesock wrote:
I like Chez because he’s entertaining.

I would love for a couple things in this game to be true. We RNG lynch Blazinghand, and that Chezinu hasn’t played with LightningStrike and falls to the rule of LS. Although that’s just the troll in me. I think Chez and LS are townie.


In other news, another zzz that can go in the acro/exo/mp maybe truffle pile yup. And SL. He's not trying to lynch me.


I don’t think I’ve ever tried to lynch you? Who are you talking about?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2019 19:05 GMT
#682
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2019 19:25 GMT
#687
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2019 19:41 GMT
#696
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 02 2019 19:44 GMT
#697
On March 03 2019 04:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

how in the world can you think HF is for sure town?


I’m the only for sure town in this game.

I think what Slam and Rsoultin have said about HF is probably right, he said his target is Sentinel which I’m fine with, I like what he’s said about rayne and Ticktock, and he made me laugh. It’s like the holy trinity of town.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 08:22 GMT
#985
On March 03 2019 06:50 Trfel wrote:

Also it's easier to just vote for Oatsmaster than look at his meta so I'll just be doing that.


Can you elaborate por favor? Two posts earlier you defend Oats, then vote for him? So you don’t have to do battle with HF who can easily kill you?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 08:59 GMT
#995
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:15 GMT
#997
On March 03 2019 06:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:20 Holyflare wrote:
Only oatmaster could simultaneously call the guy I scum read mafia and then think that I'm mafia in the space of a post. Funny guy.

only hf can assume theres one mafia team in a game with 30 players


Why would a TownHF give a shit if there’s multiple mafia teams?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:18 GMT
#999
On March 03 2019 18:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Quick summary, more on when i get on computer (aka wake up again)..

iamperfection actually looks really townie from later posts. I am okay with him being mayor. (Or go with Palmars plan, although he is prolly mafia but i cba of he just kills sentinel).

Holyflare is mafia. He made a complete trashcan case on me that's factually incorrect and followed it up by "i dont understand any of his townreads", which if he believed in should always warrant a vote on me. Yet he just leaves it to it and does nothing. Very very mafia.

rsoultin made the saddest series of posts basicalöy ever where she calls me "you look very town but i am wary" and after hf's trash case i am suddenly her #2 scumread. I mean this is literally the stupidest thing i have read anywhere this year... i am scum because i look town and hf said things that arent even true? Okay.... sadly enough i dont think it makea her mafia but i am never gonna believe she wiöl make rational decisions towards me / bssed on what i say so i have no intention of wasting my time talking to her.

Then there are tubesock and slam who +1 both of above. I'd say one mafia there. Slam has looked a bit more town lately and certainly isnt even rwading rhe game based on his posts so who knows..

I think Palmar found an easy way out to "play" during weekend on sentinel and os trying to look better. I dont really believe he comes and says "hi see you on monday i dont play on weekends" and then starts reading the thread anyways as town. If you know palmar you probably know what i mean.

Oatsmaster is very likely to be town and hf's meta read on him is completely incorrect. Not that oats is helping much or isn't a headless chicken but that doesnt mean he is mafia, in fact it meeans the opposite quite often.

Acrofales has only talked about lurker after lurker after lurker. More likely to be scum. Only real read he gave was TT based on one post that he disageed with (liked the tone), but then wants him as mayor???!?!?!? Why do yoi want someone you dont think is right to be mayor?!?! Like why the fuck would you ever want that?

Now good more night.


You have to admit, you’re not being your normal town self.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:23 GMT
#1001
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:30 GMT
#1004
On March 02 2019 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
If anyone cares my reads align with rsoul. I think. Chez suspicious. Guy posting catch ups was it trfel? Seemed mediocre and not any revelations. Iamp piggybacking me suspicious. Don't care if I like what he's said about people non-posting. That's easy to do.

Didn't like rayn that much tbh. He seems to not be saying much but talking in walls of text and circles.

I dunno I'm sorry I'm a bit shit right now but whatever.


On March 03 2019 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Don't really get any of the rayn town reads. He's a complete non entity.


Not really a case but you did scumread him.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:32 GMT
#1006
Anyone want to vote Palmar? Doesn’t that sound super fun? rayne, Chez? HF?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:33 GMT
#1007
On March 03 2019 18:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:10 Blazinghand wrote:
Hey friends! hope everyone is doing well. I'm still catching up on page 19, it seems like we have a lot of activity which is great. I won't be going for the usual random lynch thing this time around, but I do have a suggestion that might help out if we're having trouble deciding on the lynch. Let me know if there's anything urgent I need to weigh in on as I catch up.

Well I’ll be damned



I don't RNG *every* time, heh.


Why not RNG Palmar? I know you can rig that shit.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 09:47 GMT
#1019
On March 03 2019 18:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 18:30 Tubesock wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
If anyone cares my reads align with rsoul. I think. Chez suspicious. Guy posting catch ups was it trfel? Seemed mediocre and not any revelations. Iamp piggybacking me suspicious. Don't care if I like what he's said about people non-posting. That's easy to do.

Didn't like rayn that much tbh. He seems to not be saying much but talking in walls of text and circles.

I dunno I'm sorry I'm a bit shit right now but whatever.


On March 03 2019 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Don't really get any of the rayn town reads. He's a complete non entity.


Not really a case but you did scumread him.


Wouldn't say that's a scum read. If anything it's the scummy side of null and was more an extrapolation of everyone else's mindsets on rayn than a read on him. I just didn't agree with people town reading rayn and didn't understand how they reached that conclusion when he's mediocre af.


Ok.

If Oats didn’t hilariously get your filter incorrect, or at least say all your posts were serious, would you think he’s any different than his normal grouchy mcgroucherson town self? To me his entrance where every single person in the game is scum is normal town for him. Last I saw him as scum (years ago I know) he threw out maybe 4 scumreads and was a little less abrasive. Much less wave making than this game.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 10:12 GMT
#1027
On March 03 2019 18:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 18:47 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 18:35 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 18:30 Tubesock wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
If anyone cares my reads align with rsoul. I think. Chez suspicious. Guy posting catch ups was it trfel? Seemed mediocre and not any revelations. Iamp piggybacking me suspicious. Don't care if I like what he's said about people non-posting. That's easy to do.

Didn't like rayn that much tbh. He seems to not be saying much but talking in walls of text and circles.

I dunno I'm sorry I'm a bit shit right now but whatever.


On March 03 2019 04:20 Holyflare wrote:
Don't really get any of the rayn town reads. He's a complete non entity.


Not really a case but you did scumread him.


Wouldn't say that's a scum read. If anything it's the scummy side of null and was more an extrapolation of everyone else's mindsets on rayn than a read on him. I just didn't agree with people town reading rayn and didn't understand how they reached that conclusion when he's mediocre af.


Ok.

If Oats didn’t hilariously get your filter incorrect, or at least say all your posts were serious, would you think he’s any different than his normal grouchy mcgroucherson town self? To me his entrance where every single person in the game is scum is normal town for him. Last I saw him as scum (years ago I know) he threw out maybe 4 scumreads and was a little less abrasive. Much less wave making than this game.


I don't think he's any different from his scum or town game that I remember. It seems to be a scum team strat to push me though because I don't think I've done anything underhanded or misguided this entire game. Just been honest and forthcoming yet have two people with somehow overwhelmingly strong scum reads on me. Seems majorly fabricated.

Oats had x amount of scum reads based on people that voted other people for mayor (which I didn't!) yet have you heard anything in depth about anyone other than me?


You’re right he spends most his time in you. But that’s because someone asks him, he explained a couple other reads. Much of his scumreads are try hards.

Looks like Sentinel is winning the vote, if he’s lynch would you kill Oats?

@sentinel & Palmar voters, isn’t voting for both of them redundant?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 03 2019 10:19 GMT
#1034
Oats, is Acrofales still mafia despite being a computer scientist and not a lawyer?

Is Fecalfeast town or mafia?
Rels?
LS?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft434
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft434
CosmosSc2 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2100
Artosis 618
910 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever627
Counter-Strike
taco 154
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox611
Other Games
summit1g8436
JimRising 579
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde147
ViBE136
ArmadaUGS50
Livibee27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 40m
Stellar Fest
11h 40m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.