• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 23 2019 16:35 GMT
#76
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 23 2019 16:35 GMT
#77
I am upset nobody pmed me
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 28 2019 18:17 GMT
#187
I haven't read the last 100 posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 12:19 GMT
#1790
I have not read the last 1954 messages.
I did read my role pm and it said town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:13 GMT
#1796
Koshi is a tip top town player and one of the best that played on this site. It has been an honour and a privelage to all people who were able to play games with him.


This message was brought to you by important thread sentiment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:21 GMT
#1800
On March 03 2019 06:30 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 03:06 Tictock wrote:
On March 02 2019 19:54 rsoultin wrote:
Also, even though I'm using the mayor slot to demonstrate where my townreads are, it's pretty irrelevant. Regardless of who we pick they should just be held accountable for lynching who town wants to lynch -shrugs-

Or are you suggesting rayn that we just leave that to the mayor and not simply use it as a second lynch mechanic?


100% agree with this. Going off this logic Rsoul would be my vote for Mayor.

Also, just enjoying this interaction between Rayn and Rsoul.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 20:33 Holyflare wrote:
If anyone cares my reads align with rsoul. I think. Chez suspicious. Guy posting catch ups was it trfel? Seemed mediocre and not any revelations. Iamp piggybacking me suspicious. Don't care if I like what he's said about people non-posting. That's easy to do.

Didn't like rayn that much tbh. He seems to not be saying much but talking in walls of text and circles.

I dunno I'm sorry I'm a bit shit right now but whatever.


Pretty sure that's me, and I don't give a shit kus you always seem to hate the way I interact with the game.

I also strongly disagree about Rayn, I see him pushing his own thoughts and thinking and explaining why, nothing circular at all.

HF seems to be posting to post and I don't like it, but it's not really a scum read right now. It's just him coasting.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 20:35 rsoultin wrote:
Like for me it breaks down like this:

You've got trolling people. You've got lurking people. You've got lazy people. You've got some overly aggressives that aren't giving me warm fuzzies (MP). You've got people I'm not sure about who when I'm not sure about them have a nasty habit of being scum (Rayn) but because he's burned me so often I'm not sure if that's not where the uncertainty's coming from.

And then you have seemingly excited to play, I respect the shit out of his intelligence Chez playing but not saying anything interesting. That first group can hide a lot of bad town play. But doing something without doing anything ticks off my scum meter to a higher degree.

Rsoul is starting to convince me... Idk. I don't particularly want to lynch Chez myself but I get where her read is coming from, and I am not opposed to a Chez lynch.

#540
Bloody's entry doesn't jive well with me, but mostly due to their reads being pretty opposite to my own. I can sorta see the logic in Bloody's reads, but it's very much in a scum-range of what to post to enter the game. Gut read leans scum, but I think deserves more to be on my watch list.




Speaking of my Watch List, I think it's something like this right now:
Meap
Grack
Jock
Mr. Wiggles
Acro
Bloddy
HF (just not comfortable with him just floating around the game making no impact, yet being relatively present)

Rels is also close to being on this list for "playing" but only making a "Hi" post then laughing at something rayn did. He only escapes this list because I know he has actively avoided playing D1 as town in recent games. It's the fact that he tried to play a little but didn't actually that almost has him on it.


I don't agree with much of this, but I do like the post.

1) Rsoultin is posting easy reads and not actually doing much poking. I don't know how she'd go on anybody's town reads so far, and definitely nowhere near mayor material.

2) Cobbler posted some reads and something provocative, and gave time for them to answer. I liked his first post and will wait for more. The fact that he's aggressive seems fine. Not going to do anything meta with it, because the last time I played mafia is probably 4 years ago or so and while I remember playing with Cobbler I can't for the life of me remember his alignment. I do remember him being aggressive tho, but not abusive.

3) Everybody should be on your watch list. We are not even halfway though D1... but if I take it to mean a list of people who are posting suspiciously, the only ones I agree with is Grack. I don't understand the list anyway without justifications.

Grack made a useless list post as first entry and then fucked off again. It seemed quite a lot like scum doing stuff to "seem active". And I remember Grack being quite a useful player, so I agree with you there. The rest? Haven't even seen a post by Wiggles, Meepack seems no worse than most people, and Jock I'd say more clueless town than anything else. Cobbler see above, and HF actually seems to be trying some things too.

Acrofoles is not mafia because he said that he doesnt agree with the post but liked it a lot. This is a clear contradiction that most likely a townoe would make. Mafia would not like it and attack it.

I also like the part he attacks a lot of people with minimal commitment. Looks like town calling how he sees it, while mafia wants to make friends and not attack people.

Also Acrofoles has 4 pages of filter. So why kill him d1 lol. Kill scrubs.

I read 1 post of Acrofoles and decided he is most likely town and if he isnt should be left alive anyway.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:23 GMT
#1803
Vivax doesnt like Tfrel it seems. If there is merit to it I shall clear Vivax as well. Vivax is fun to have around anyway. Not very useful though. Most of the times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:27 GMT
#1806
Tfrel is potential mafia. Cant make 2 posts about the same pzrson in a row. Feels like mafia trying to talk about something over town digging into something.

This also means Vivax is cool beans.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:27 GMT
#1807
And if it rhymes it is true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:46 GMT
#1813
@Acrofoles.

Havent read why Oatsmaster is mafia in your case. Just that you dont understand and dislikes his playstyle.


I read Oatsmaster his filter.
My conclusion:
Not a townread, but too aggressive and confrontational to be a mafia read and d1 lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:51 GMT
#1815
I read Conversion hisfilter. Conversion could be mafia for not doing anything townie and making posts I dont understand why a townie makes them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:52 GMT
#1816
Can somebody explain the 7 mafia thing please? Who said it first and what is thread consensus around that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 13:52 GMT
#1817
Also react to my posts you fuckers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:41 GMT
#1856
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.

Very town. I also always say these things when I am town and convinced. Cool stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:43 GMT
#1858
Let's lay off on Concersion and let him be. If he is the best lynch for the day we will decide so EoD.

No need to pressure him anymore tbh and he reacts bad to it anyway.

Let him be free as a butterfly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:44 GMT
#1860
I still need to read a lot of people. Will do over time. I cant be rushed. I am a busy man now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 14:48 GMT
#1863
On March 04 2019 23:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:41 Koshi wrote:
On March 04 2019 23:28 Vivax wrote:
If you're town here's what you're going to do:

You accept your swift merciful death and thank us for relieving you from your duties in a busy week irl.
You try to find oddities in the peeps pushing for your lynch and/or summarize for us why MZ should be the next lynch, cause that seems to be your only scumread atm.

I'll honor your contributions, take them into consideration and if found worthy carry on your will throughout the game.

Very town. I also always say these things when I am town and convinced. Cool stuff.

Koshi how do you feel about rolling town?

Very good thank you for asking. Being mafia is always a burden on my life. I eat, sleep and live less happy when I am still alive in a game as mafia. But now I am happy and I can do my thing.

Life is good.


Side story. I had soccer yesterday and I went to the MacDo drive in after with gf and asked for a cheeseburger, paid the 1.5 euro for the cheeseburger, but instead got a double cheeseburger. And I told my gf that this was the sign of a good week. And today I rolled town.

Coincidence? I think not.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 15:38 GMT
#1887
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?

Nah. I like the input HF gave.
He might be wrong. But Palmar is awfully nice and I remember a game in which he was nice and he was mafia.

Disclaimer: there also might be games he was nice and town.

Disclaimer 2: I rmemeber Palmar in big towngames to be uninformed and playing dumb. Sometimes ending up EoD on something acceptable to lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:18 GMT
#1943
On March 05 2019 00:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'

Thinks like this sound like TMI bullshit.

It reads like Wave is being an asshole because he knows Palmar is town and he is mocking HF for a dumb read.


Anyway. I like what HF posted in last hours and dislike Wave a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:20 GMT
#1946
On March 05 2019 01:15 Alakaslam wrote:
If I miraculously become mayor

I will lynch into pats or Rayn

Alakaslam is most likely town if I can find his rayn read and can understand it from Slam PoV. Will do so later.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 688
ComeBackTV 412
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 39m
OSC
21h 39m
Stellar Fest
21h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.