• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10485 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:37 GMT
#2691
the gays are always fashionably late x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:39 GMT
#2700
Holyflare has to die (probably mafia) - I read the last ~10 pages before lynch and I could not believe it was anything but a play for reactions to say he was killing Palmar

Trfel was light town because he thought the same

Sentinel is mafia because of what Palmar pointed out (didn't actually see what Sentinel did, only what Palmar posted)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:40 GMT
#2705
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:41 GMT
#2714
On March 05 2019 09:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

20 people need to die

HF needs to die for doing what he did

it was very stupid and he's not very stupid
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2716
On March 05 2019 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot


why even posture it when I'm likely to be shot for being selected as mayor anyway?

because people are dumb / not reading and need it spelling out one way or another
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2719
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:42 GMT
#2723
On March 05 2019 09:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Good luck. You gotta somehow convince people you're town after the first guy did this:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 08:59 Conversion wrote:
##unvote
##vote trfel

Scumclaim.

yeah it's pretty awks tbh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:44 GMT
#2733
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:45 GMT
#2740
On March 05 2019 09:43 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:42 marvellosity wrote:
you should probably listen to dead-town Palmar and kill Sentinel though, it was a good read

He thought conversion was scum too though. I'm really inclined to believe him.

I mean, sure, I facepalmed too when I saw his last minute votes, and I could wifom about it, but it is what it is and if I die because of it then I die because of it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:46 GMT
#2742
On March 05 2019 09:45 Holyflare wrote:
We have so much more info now we know both mayor wagons were town though at least

that's what I thought until you actually killed Palmar!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:48 GMT
#2750
On March 05 2019 09:46 Mocsta wrote:
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.


I will have absolutely no thread control

I will have very limited time to post at work, I have company tomorrow night.

So all I can do is say what I saw in the run up to the lynch.

Who needs to verify what Palmar said? The net of it was Sentinel made some dumb play based on his role PM and then he backed down from it like a pussy

Anyone who played with Sentinel a bit would know he would continue being a total asshat about it if he was town, I don't need to read exactly how it went down


[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:49 GMT
#2754
On March 05 2019 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
I would never in a million years actually lynch palmar as mafia :D

you 100% would

don't lie (even if you are town that's a lie!)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:50 GMT
#2757
On March 05 2019 09:46 Mocsta wrote:
marv,

Palmar also wanted wiggles dead.

Im finding this play frmo you weird. I get you probably want to wrestle for thread control, but, you self admittedly havnt even verified if palmars claims on sentinel are true.

I wasnt a fan of conversion, and unlike palmar, dont find replacing out to be a townish!tell.
Its weird to me, you *appear* to be using town!palmar read as a motive to wrestle against HF.


also wiggles can be mafia too

although I suffer from the fact the time I remember wiggles most was when I had my "breakout" game as mafia and he was godfather, it's all I can think of for all his play xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:51 GMT
#2761
On March 05 2019 09:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:43 Mocsta wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:40 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:39 Holyflare wrote:
not mafia tho

regardless you are the only sensible vigi shot

Hi Marv, been a while!

Can you walk me through this?

I still think HF is town, so i dont understand why hes a sensible vig shot?

okay I only read the last 10-15 pages before the lynch

but palmar looked town

hf is good

don't think town-hf would kill palmar there, I really thought it was just a play for reactions

This is the final game of TL mafia. Egos are on display. I can totally see HF trying to make sick plays..

Also, in last 10-15 pages, Im mainly interested in the people that came in to stoke the fire and fuck off.
I think thats best candidates for mafia.

Ppl like BC come to mind. Wiggles as well (which is another palmar read).. possibly Ace - that I cant remember.

Im surprised you as a fresh face is putting that to the side, to wrestle with HF.

FOR THE RECORD, I THINK HF is town because of how hes choosing to read me. He takes any disagreement on his point of view very "personally", and its just something I have come to expect from town!HF. I DONT KNOW WHY HE FORGETS THIS THOUGH - every fucking game.

I mean maybe he is town?

but if he is then his lynch was incredibly stupid
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:52 GMT
#2765
On March 05 2019 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
what do you think of bh marv?

all I could see was a policy lynch

not a bad one based on the posts I saw

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:53 GMT
#2768
HF mate, why did you actually kill Palmar?

I don't want a quote from your posts, just the actual reason(s)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:54 GMT
#2772
On March 05 2019 09:53 Blazinghand wrote:
Shoot me! Shoot me tonight! People thinking I'm scum will make bad analysis on the BH vs Trf wagons unless a vigi shoots me tonight! Only a green flip can exonerate me. Vigi, shoot me!

Yes yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:54 GMT
#2774
On March 05 2019 09:52 Damdred wrote:
I think bh could be town here maybe? But might want to kill him anyway.

I am sort of in migraine place from work so I'm going to try to figure out what exactly happened.

But yeah people moving to trfel woild be worth looking into, idk about viva though when I looked at his filter earlier it was actually quite ok, not what I would expect to see from his scum game generally.

And while I dont like the play of Hf to kill palmar...could just be more null he has the balls to do it as scum but he would of pocketed palm. Probably not worth thinking about in that regard, I'm just going to read it as null.


explain?

I've not been here in ages but last I was around Palmar quite liked trying to lynch HF?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:55 GMT
#2777
On March 05 2019 09:54 Damdred wrote:
Hey marv, outside of game I've missed you bud and glad to see you in game again.

<3

bed extremely soon so spamming while I can
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2019 00:56 GMT
#2780
On March 05 2019 09:55 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 09:52 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2019 09:51 iamperfection wrote:
what do you think of bh marv?

all I could see was a policy lynch

not a bad one based on the posts I saw


no

its like he took a dare in the scum qt saying he could act as a jester and still not get lynched.

I mean sure, that's one explanation

not the only one though right? was he your best?

genuinely interested why you or anyone didn't like Palmar's read on Sentinel

because I loved it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft223
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft223
ViBE146
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1480
Artosis 588
Shuttle 552
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox394
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g8060
shahzam562
JimRising 539
C9.Mang0260
Maynarde104
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen136
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 55m
Stellar Fest
12h 55m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.